Are You the One for Me ?

By dvlk2117

*** COMPLETED *** πŸ’• "You are pregnant and you are coming from the clinic." Hunter stated in an emotionless t... More

A/N: Before You Read!!
A/N : AYTOFM Cast Set I
A/N: AYTOFM Cast Set II
A/N : AYTOFM Songs!!
AYTOFM Prologue - Trust vs Insecurities!
Chapter 1: 'I do' - Promise!!
Chapter 3 : Elijah & Olivia
Chapter 4: Dress, Ring & Cake
Chapter 5: Skate With Me - Face Powder
Chapter 6: Meet My Sandal !!
Chapter 7 : Basic Needs of Life!!
Chapter 8: Momma's Little Warriors!!
Chapter 9: I Love You!!
Chapter 10: My Angel has a face now!!
Chapter 11: 100% Dramatic Daddy!! ;)
Chapter 12 : Our Picture Perfect Family !!
Chapter 13: Lucas and Zoey ;) !!
Chapter 14: What did 'I' do to deserve 'you'??
Chapter 15: Parents' love is always SELFLESS!!
Chapter 16: The Beauty and The Beast!!
Chapter 17: Playing your own 'Death Game'!!
Chapter 18: I want a normal - simple LIFE!!
Chapter 19: Pills or Condoms??
Chapter 20: All the best Momma!!
Chapter 21: 'Objection' My Lord!!
Chapter 22: Embossed Watermark!!
Chapter 23: Tampered or True?
Chapter 24: Web of Lies!!
Chapter 25: DNA TESTS??
Chapter 26: Who gave you the Right??
Chapter 27: Such an Erotic Lover!!
Chapter 28: Will You Marry Me??
Chapter 29: Who Framed 'MY' WIFE?
Chapter 30: You always have a choice!!
Chapter 31: Till 'I' found 'you'
Chapter 32: Wedding Night or Morning?
Chapter 33: From, the BUMP!!
Chapter 34: My '3' Requests to you both!!
Chapter 35: True Soul Mates !!!
A/N : Fun Time with AYTOFM Characters!!
A/N : RANKINGS
Cover Request
A/N : Thank you ;) !!
A/N: Thank You!
A / N : Thank You!!
A / N : Thank You!!

Chapter 2: Amelia & Evelyn

9.7K 369 73
By dvlk2117

(Mature Language 18 +)

** 6 YEARS LATER **

"Hey, you do remember our plan for today right?" Her excited voice made him smile at her. Looking at her through the mirror he simply gestured with his eyes that she looked beautiful.

"What plan?" he asked while grabbing a hair brush from the cabinet.

"What do you mean by 'what plan'?" she was completely stunned by his previous question. Her pretty wide eyes went wider in shock which was not left unnoticed by him.

"Did we have any plans for today?" he asked still looking at her through the mirror while combing his dishevelled hair. He thought that she looked pretty in her white dress which hugged her curves at the right places.

"We did have plans!!" she stated stressing on each word giving him the hint about the plan. She still couldn't believe how forgetful he is.

"Okay, what plans??" His nonchalance irked her to the core and she busted "HUNTER...!". It made him turn at her immediately.

"Easy there doll. I was just teasing you." Hunter said trying to stop her when she grabbed the hair brush from his hands to hit him.

"Hey, come on don't be mad at me. You know I love you right? Of course I know what we had decided for today." Hunter managed to snatch the hair brush from her hands by now. God, he loved this girl to the moon and back.

"Oh, Really?" she asked in a sarcastic tone with a subtle roll of her eyes that made Hunter's heart beat like crazy.

"We have a meeting with RWB scheduled at 10:00 a.m. today. I also remember that we have lunch plan with your parents this afternoon. Then we had also decided that we shall be spending our evening watching your favourite comedy film while I make the delicious classic lasagna for my queen." Hunter said that all in one go while grabbing her by her waist and coming closer to her. And there it was a slight blush on her cheeks.

"And I am very sure that you will reward me accordingly later in bed." Hunter said in a husky voice while jerking her towards his chest such that her front body was completely stuck with his front body. She had completely lost her voice by now and the close proximity made her heart go haywire.

"Well, I wouldn't mind on the kitchen counter or even the bathtub too." He said while tracing patterns on her cheek with his nose and inhaled her scent. It not only made her go crazy but it also had an effect on him.

"If you ask me, I don't think there is any place where we hadn't done it. So, I wouldn't mind where it is as long as I have you in my arms." By now Hunter's lips were almost at the corner of her lips placing small kisses there in between words.

"Hunter! You are so shameless!" She managed a meek reply trying to push him but no he had an iron grip.

"Well you love my shamelessness Amelia! Don't you?" Hunter said in his natural husky voice with a smirk on his face.

"I do!" Amelia's answer was the only needed trigger for the next set of events between them. For the next half an hour the only sounds the room could witness were her soft moans and his strong groans.

* * *

Amelia's thoughts about their morning love making on the bathroom cabinet were broken by her ringing phone. She could stop her thoughts but not the blush on her cheeks and definitely not her racing heart. Hunter's love making was going out of hand with each passing day. She hated it but at the same time she loved it too.

"Yes!" She answered after the 6th ring.

"Ms. Johnson, your 10 o'clock appointment is here." Her personal assistant Cara Jones said in a robotic voice which made her roll her eyes playfully.

"Ok! Send her into the conference room 7. Also, could you help me with the status of the meeting in conference room 11?" She asked in a tone mimicking her assistant. The way it came out was so funny that she had to literally put her palm on her mouth to stop herself from giggling. But a giggle slipped away from her pretty mouth.

"Yes Ms. Johnson, it should be done in another 10 minutes." Cara frowned a little in confusion when she heard her giggling on the other end of the phone.

"Ok that's fine Cara. Please block my calls for an hour." She replied back trying to collect herself a little and cut the call before another sentence from Cara could make her break into fits of laughter.

Naughty thoughts about Hunter completely forgotten.

* * *

"Hi!"

"Hi!"

"Amelia Johnson!" Amelia introduced herself to the girl standing in front of her offering her hand for a hand shake.

"Evelyn Cole! Glad to meet you Ms. Johnson." Evelyn introduced herself to Amelia and extended her hand for the hand shake.

"Glad to meet you too Ms. Cole, and please call me Amelia. Ms. Johnson is only for the staff members in the office." Amelia replied back with a bright smile on her face. She gestured Evelyn to take a seat. She sat down opposite to Evelyn while she had mentally rolled her eyes when she thought of the fact that only Cara was asked to call Amelia as Ms. Johnson. Upon her insistence all the other staff members were entitled to call her by her name. She was a happy-go-lucky person with always a bright smile on her face. It was one quality that caught everyone's attention and of course like her in an instant.

"Oh, okay. And yeah, please call me Evelyn. By the way, I must say, you have a beautiful office. The interiors are done really well; very professional and soothing of course." Evelyn replied with a similar smile playing on her face. The genuineness in her voice was quite evident. It did not lace with any kind of formality or uneasiness. She genuinely liked the way Amelia had her office setup. She internally felt happy and a bit excited that she was the one selected to plan this pretty girl's marriage.

"Thank you so much Evelyn! Oh and by the way, my fiancé is running about 10 minutes late. However, we can start; he will join us after his meeting ends. I hope that's fine with you." Amelia stated in a curious tone with her big wide eyes shining like diamonds.

"No problem! It's absolutely fine." Evelyn said with a smile and opened the file in her laptop and started showing Amelia her work reports. "So here it is..."

A few minutes later...

"Hey doll! Sorry for running late." Hunter's voice reverberated in the entire conference room.

"No problem." Amelia replied back looking at Hunter's handsome face with love oozing out of her eyes for him which wasn't missed by Evelyn. She suddenly started to miss her boyfriend's warm embrace. She thought to herself not to make a fool of herself in front of this newly engaged couple and concentrated back on her laptop screen.

"Hunter, this is Evelyn Cole. She is our wedding planner and she was just showing me her ideas." Amelia said with a smile on her face introducing Hunter and Evelyn.

"And Evelyn, he is my fiancé, Hunter Fox."

"Hello Ms. Cole, glad to meet you. I hope you have everything what we wish for." Hunter's mentioned in his manly husky voice making Amelia turn her attention back at him.

"Glad to meet you too, Mr. Fox. Yes, we have almost everything as per your requirements. But yeah, we have a few things which will be arranged before a day or two. You don't have to worry about anything. It will be our responsibility to arrange for everything and make this wedding a grand success. We will be glad to give you, your dream wedding." Evelyn's voice was laced with her passion in working as a wedding planner which made the couple smile at her in appreciation.

"Good to know. Oh yeah, please continue." Hunter said while gesturing Evelyn to go back to her presentation.

"Sure!" Evelyn replied back and started explaining a few more things. The meeting went for another 45 minutes.

* * *

"Evelyn, I am totally satisfied. And I liked all the wedding gowns you have designed so far. And wow, don't even get me started with the wedding rings. Your customization on wedding rings is just so wonderful. And the wedding cakes, they all look so yummy. I really don't mind eating all of them. They look so delicious. Isn't it Hunter?" Amelia said while clapping her hands like a small kid and chirping like a bird. She was completely smitten by the wedding gowns designed by RWB & Co. It was like she wanted to wear every gown and eat every cake that was shown in the presentation. At one point she felt bad that she could not attend any of these weddings to witness all of that with her own eyes.

"Yeah! Their designs are truly amazing. If you are happy, I am happy too doll." Hunter replied giving Amelia a gaze full of love and kissed her left cheek. Of course the affection made Evelyn think about her boyfriend's warmth and kisses which brought a blush on her cheeks.

"So that's decided then. When will you be starting the work?" Amelia asked in an excited tone which was also seen in her eyes and before Evelyn could give an answer, Hunter's voice came in. "Wait a moment Lia!" and he turned towards Evelyn and spoke.

"Before you say yes Ms. Cole, you need to sign up the agreement as a safety. You know it's a norm we follow with every project." Hunter's statement made Evelyn cringe at his poor choice of words. It also shocked Amelia when he compared their wedding with that of some business project. Both the girls were at loss of words.

"Here read this and if you wish to pull it back you can. But if you leave it in between or if you fail doing your work during this entire period, you will have to pay me back the entire amount with an interest at 15 %. And let's say you are successful and as you had put up, 'give us our dream wedding' then I will pay you 3 times more than the amount we had agreed for. And not only that, you will be our wedding planner to the entire Fox and Johnson clan. So, think very carefully and decide because if you wish to pull back out of the blue, you will have to bear with the consequences. I hope I am clear." Hunter said in a careless tone as if Evelyn was in dire need of money. His choice of words made Amelia wonder what was suddenly wrong with him. She thought that maybe he wasn't happy with RWB's work. She was highly confused and irritated.

As far as Evelyn was concerned she was completely fired up. She hated him. She heard a lot about him from the one person who was extremely close to her heart, but witnessing all this in real was something else. For a moment she felt that Amelia deserved someone better but who was she to decide. But she knew he had no right to deduce things about her or her company. He knew nothing about her or the remarkable works they have done. And she was definitely not the one who would accept defeat without even playing the game.

"Of course, Mr. Fox! It is not that we, Ruby Wedding Bells & Co., are signing an agreement for the first time in our work tenure. And, I assure you that none of us in RWB, run away from challenges. We accept the challenges thrown at us and have always; and I repeat; we have always come up with flying colours. So, I don't see any reason for you to be worried about this project." Evelyn's strong answer hit him right at the spot. He raised his eyebrows in amusement when he saw Evelyn signing away the documents. The sharp strokes of her signature depicted how determined and strong will powered she is.

"Here! I hope that's fine with you." Evelyn's voice broke Hunter's thoughts. He genuinely liked the confidence in her tone, gestures and eyes.

"I like your confidence Ms. Cole. Well, that's a good thing. Good Luck!" Hunter said with a smile on his face which however didn't affect Evelyn. For her he was already a dead man.

"Thanks a lot and Good bye Mr. Fox." Evelyn replied back in a straight tone collecting her laptop and the agreement file.

"I will give you a call in a day or two, once I get some new designs done for your engagement party." Evelyn told Amelia with a smile on her face. She could sense Amelia's shocked and confused expression. She knew there will be a verbal war as soon as she will leave the room.

"Sure, no problem! Let me know if you need any help from our end." Amelia managed a reply with a small smile on her lips.

"Sure, Good Bye Amelia."

"Good Bye!"

* * *

"What?" Looking at Amelia's angry face, Hunter asked as soon as Evelyn left their room.

"What was that?" Amelia questioned in a tone lacing with anger. She was trying to control it very hard.

"Baby, that's called making a deal." Hunter replied back in a nonchalant tone which irked Amelia more.

"Making a deal, my foot! That was so weird and unprofessional. It was totally uncalled for. I asked you to accompany me as my fiancé, not like some crazy businessman. You didn't have to scare her like that. And you definitely didn't have to compare our wedding with some bloody business deal. How insensitive Hunter!" Amelia snapped all her bottled up emotions which surprised Hunter for a moment. He had no intentions of comparing their wedding to some project deal. He understood what damage he had done.

"Honey, I am sorry if you felt that way. But seriously, I didn't mean to make you feel like that. I love you baby and I am happy about this marriage. I am crazy about you. Please forgive me." Hunter said in a loving tone which melted Amelia's heart right away. She turned away from him trying to keep her stand.

"And doll, she was anything but scared okay. And it is quite common in business to make deals in this way." Hunter said while holding Amelia at her waist and turning her towards him.

"Well, I might be new in 'business world', but yeah, I am pretty sure that this is not the 'only way'!" Amelia replied back while rolling her eyes at him which amused him a little.

"True! I am really sorry about earlier. I was only thinking to give you what you wanted. You wanted our wedding to be planned by them so I made a deal that they could not refuse. And see it is done. Just be happy baby. Stop worrying about others and come give me a hug." Hunter said making Amelia smile and hug him which of course didn't stop there. It's safe to say that they didn't leave the conference room for another 20 minutes.

* * *

To all my favourite readers, thank you so much for your valuable votes, comments and for sharing my story! Please push the button below to vote, share and comment! Thank you!

Much Love,

Manasa DVLK!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
462K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
2K 79 11
"𝕴 π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–†π–‘π–œπ–†π–žπ–˜ π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–žπ–”π–š" A story where you were accused of cheating while being pregnant with your baby daddy. What will happen if...
353K 7.5K 44
"Please Nick I'm begging you let's try and work things out you can't do this to Liam and I", I say as I'm on my knees and beg him but he doesn't even...