โœ” | ๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐, jasper hale

By m00nology

โand she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.โž [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN] More

author's note
๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–“
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
a/n
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
cast
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty ; instagram
chapter sixty-one ; instagram
chapter sixty-two ; instagram [โœ”]
chapter sixty-three ; hale's love diary [โœ”]
chapter sixty-four ; groupchat [โœ”]
chapter sixty-five ; the wedding
author's note !
chapter sixty-six ; honeymoon
sixty-seven โฌช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
chapter sixty-eight ; surprise
surprise! | mini a/n โ™ก

three

34.9K 842 343
By m00nology

(a/n outfit on top!)

Another day soon started and was greeted by Madelline's groan, complaining that she just closed her eyes around five minutes ago. She stood up and realized it's her first day of school and sighed, "my body's not prepared for this."

She quickly took a bath and attempted to plan out whatever clothing she would wear but unfortunately, she failed so she just quickly grabbed clothes that she thinks she would be comfortable to move around into so if someone manages to piss her off it's not that hard to kick them in the face. But, that would mean her dad's reputation would be at stake so she shook that thought off of her.

She greeted her dad with a soft kiss on his cheek and grabbed some water bottle and glass before plopping on the seat in front of him. "For the first time dad, the bacon isn't burned" she lightly teased, causing her dad to pinch her cheeks.

"Good morning to you too sweetie," he rolled his eyes at her daughter's antics but couldn't help the smile making its way to his lips.

She laughed and ate the nicely cooked bacon and the rice that was well cooked. It goes nicely with the bacon. As soon as she finished, she placed her dishes down the sink and grabbed her keys out of the rack and turned to look at her dad.

"I'm going! Thank you for the food dad!"

"Goodluck on your first day! And for the love of God, please control your temper."

Madelline gave her dad a look.

"Really dad?"

"What? you're violent when you're angry and I don't want my patient saying that you beaten them up."

She made a face at him and stuck her tongue out at him, causing the two of them to erupt in laughter. She walked out of the door and saw Bella at her front door with Charlie meeting her by her truck.

"Good morning Charlie! You too Bella!" she greeted them, raising her hand up to give a small wave as she walked towards her car with her fingers playing around with her car keys.

"Goodluck on your first day Mads! Take care of Bella, will you?" Charlie joked, causing Bella to lightly shove her dad and gave Madelline a small side smile.

Charlie went to his car while Bella turned to look at Madelline. "Let's go?"

Madelline nodded and went inside her car, placing her bag and hoodie by the passenger seat. She inserted the key inside the ignition, making the car roar back to life and stepped down on the gas and drove out of their driveway and towards this new school she's about to spend on her upcoming six months not knowing what it would held for her.

She took a turn towards the school she's about to go to and was greeted by a sign that says, 'Forks High School, Home of the Spartans' in complete bold font.

She drove towards the parking lot that seems to be packed with students with their own groups and cars which she's guessing is just gossiping about her and Bella as she noticed their eyes dart from their friends to their cars. She can see their eyes scanning their cars and leaning over to each other, whispering.

"What? Is it their first time seeing a car?" She thought.

She rolled her eyes and turned the key, killing the ignition. She grabbed her bag and hoodie while taking out the key in the process and stepped out of her car, already seeing the eyes of the students raking their eyes over her head down to her feet. "Nice car!" Someone said behind her and she's guessing that was for her and huffed in annoyance, controlling her temper not wanting someone to end up in her dad's care.

She walked forward, seeing Bella already walking in front of her but was greeted by a guy with a ridiculously long bangs that was moved to the side. Assuming with Bella's body language, it seems that she was not comfortable with Eric's presence. She presume that was his name as he loudly announced it when they got inside of the school.

"Hi, I'm sorry but Bella and I have to go, can you please hover other students and not Bella?" Madelline butted in, slinging her slender arms around Bella's shoulder, slightly moving her to her side so she would be the one beside Eric and not Bella. Her action shocked Bella; nevertheless, a relieved sigh escaped her lips and gave her a smile to which she returned before she looked back to Eric.

"Madelline Smith, it's nice to meet you!"

"Yeah, nice to meet you too."

After that, she dragged Bella along with her towards the principal's office to gather their schedule and locker number.

"You do know that Eric will find it a bit rude?" Bella asked with hesitation evident on her voice as they walked normally after knowing they're in a safe distance away from Eric.

"At least I asked nicely right?" She replied, shrugging her shoulders, causing the both of them to laugh and entered the office.

She gave her schedule a glance and saw History was her first subject, she gave a happy squeal since History is her most loved subject in comparison to others. She searched for the room she was in and was greeted bynumerous eyes that immediately turned to her the moment she entered, including a man that is around in his 50s with his hair pushed back in an odd way and a round frame glasses that covered his eyes.

"And you are?" He asked in a rude manner.

"The transferee student," she answered. She saw the realization slowly spread across his face before he slowly nodded and motioned over his class.

"Alright class, you have a new classmate so behave accordingly and don't put on a bad impression" he stated, resulting with the students scoffing and their eyes rolling, thinking their teacher is putting up an act.

"You can sit next to Mr. Hale. Hale! can you raise your hand for her?"

A pale-looking hand raised up and her eyes slowly studied the features of the man who owned it. As she was nearing her assigned seat, she felt everything stopped when she stared at the strange guy with a breathtaking eyes that shone against the sun gorgeously in front of her. The honey-colored eyes drew her in so much, that she feels as if she was being hypnotized by it. She noticed his skin that was as pale as snow, even his honey-colored eyes that grew dark few seconds after.

She took a seat beside him and grabbed her History book out, deciding not to give the guy a second look, afraid that she will make a fool out of herself. The teacher resumed the class, showing a presentation and wrote on the black board as he goes on.

Even without looking at her side, she knew that the guy was stealing glances from her. She decided against confronting him about it and stayed silent. However, it grew uncomfy when he kept doing it and decided to speak up.

"Uhh can I help you?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"No. Uhh ... I'm sorry ma'am. I didn't intend on making you feel uncomfortable and ..." he was cut off when Madelline placed a hand on his shoulder, his once tense shoulders relaxed under her touch. A smile tugged at the corners of her lips at his rambling, finding him adorable.

"It's alright Mr. Hale. I was just curious if you needed something," she smiled at him. His insides went ballistic under her smile and gaze to which he tried to contain.

"Jasper. Jasper Hale ma'am," he introduced himself with a wide grin.

She chuckled and held  her hand out for him to shake. "Madelline Smith. Please don't call me ma'am even though it sounds nice," she laughed which urged out a chuckle from him.

The sound of his chuckling makes her wanna smile all day and want to record it; it sounds satisfying and comforting to her ears. She shook her head lightly and turned back to her notes.

History class went by like a flash with the two stealing glances from each other every now and then. Whenever they tried to answer, the answers would always turn into debate but as soon as it ends they would laugh at themselves—finding their antics hilarious.

As soon as the bell rang, the rest of the class quickly gathered their things and went out the room, leaving Madelline and Jasper by themselves who were currently gathering their things quietly.

"Will I be seeing you at lunch?" Madelline asked Jasper who looked up in surprise at her question.

He nodded at her with a smile carved on his rose-colored lips. "Yes. You'll be definitely seeing me at lunch with my siblings."

She immediately smiled at his answer before slinging her bag on her shoulder, walking away from him. He stood still on his place, a dazed smile on his lips. He couldn't believe that, out of all the places that he have been, he would meet his soulmate at a school.

He walked outside of his room just to be greeted by Edward and Alice's knowing looks. Jasper laughed as he sensed the joy radiating from the two. He walked past them but Edward immediately caught up to him and slung his arm around his shoulders while Alice looped her arm around his.

"So," she drawled out, looking up at him with a beamed expression. "How did it go?"

"Yes!" Edward exclaimed as he looked at his brother. "Please don't tell me you scared her off with your History speeches and everything."

"Hey!" He exclaimed, pushing Edward playfully.

"It went great, she's so adorable Alice! She seems so great and kind. We actually had numerous debates about History and everything but we laughed after it," he told them. A grin softly playing on his lips as he reminisced.

Alice had informed him several times that his soulmate would be coming yet there was something distinct about her that she couldn't quite figure out but decided to ignore it.

They went inside the cafeteria, looking straight ahead as their classmates and schoolmates stared at them again in awe and envy; an everyday thing they encounter.

Madelline came in through the cafeteria doors with her bag slung loosely over her shoulder as her eyes scanned the scenario of the cafeteria. She saw the looks that were thrown to her way and she guessed that they were analyzing her since she is a new face. She rolled her eyes and sighed before searching for a certain brunette and a really pale skin.

"Maddy!" She heard someone called out to her across the cafeteria. She saw Bella waving her hands above her head, Madelline immediately let out a sigh of relief when she saw her and made her way over to their table.

She sent a grateful smile towards Bella and scanned the people around her when she was comfortable enough beside her. All of them gave her a soft smile, much to her surprise.

"Hello, I'm Madelline," she introduced herself.

"I'm Angela, nice to meet you!" A girl with soft features spoke up, giving her a warm smile.

"I'm Jessica."

"I'm Eric, the guy from earlier, and the eyes and ears of this place."

Madelline's eyes widened in realization and grinned at the sight of him. She nodded at him before looking at the blonde guy who sat beside Jessica. As soon as her eyes met his, he sent her a wink to which she mentally cringed at but played it off with a smirk.

"Mike, at your service," he smirked.

Madelline let out a forced smile before looking at Angela's. "Is he like that to every new girl?" She asked. She nodded towards Mike to which Angela easily caught onto, a chuckle escaping her lips.

"Yes, so please forget what you saw earlier." Angela feigned a shudder, making Madelline chuckle.

The chatters of students inside the cafeteria died down when the cafeteria doors opened. Madelline looked up from her book, looking around in confusion. Mike's eyes narrowed his eyes at its direction as if he was expecting already who was about to come in.

"The freaks," he muttered under his breath. Bella and Madelline shared a look before checking who he was talking about.

Four figures went inside; all looked like they had just come out of a magazine. The first two that walked in were a blonde-haired girl and a brunette guy. The beauty the girl has is undeniably envious and surreal. She walked in with such confidence and grace, making Madelline slightly swoon.

The guy who stood beside her held a boyish smirk on his face. His body was evidently built as if he wasn't your average high school student. One wouldn't believe that he's a student because of his structure and facial features.

"Who are they?" Bella asked in curiosity. Her eyes weren't leaving the sight of them.

"The Cullens," Angela answered. She looked at them with a smile, completely dazzled by their beauty. "They're Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska a few years ago," she added.

Angela shrugged as she looked back at the siblings. "They kind of keep to themselves."

Jessica's eyes switched back and forth between the Cullens and to the girls. "Yeah, because they're like together!" She gushed.

"The blonde girl, that's Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, that's Emmett." Jessica introduced as the two mentioned people walked behind them.

"Damn, they look good," Madelline mumbled to herself.

Unbeknownst to her, Rosalie and Emmett heard her. The two shared a knowing look before a smirk made its way to their lips as they walk to their usual table.

Jessica turned to them with a look of disbelief. "Is that even legal?"

Madelline nodded, her eyes finding their way back to her book. "As long as they're not really related, it's legal," she answered.

Jessica was about to say something when a pixie-haired girl walked in with a bright smile on her lips while talking to the boy beside her who had a stoic expression on.

"The little dark-haired girl is Alice and she's really weird."

Madelline looked up and saw the girl standing beside Jasper, a smile making its way to her lips at the sight of them. Alice caught Madelline's eyes and looked at her with such joy and beamed up down her. She waved to her direction in which Madelline returned.

"How ..." Jessica trailed off as she saw Madelline and Alice's interaction. Madelline only shrugged and returned back to her book.

"Anyway, next is that blonde guy beside her. That's her bestfriend, Jasper. He looks like he's in pain all the time."

Madelline's eyes narrowed upon hearing her words as she continued to read. Jessica was nice and outgoing but she have the tendency to judge someone based on their appearance easily. She soon tone down the noises around her as she focused on her book, it was slowly coming to climax making her antsy. She grabbed the bottle of her coffee inside her bag and took a big gulp, her eyes trained on the book; however, when the climax is nearing, she suddenly felt Bella nudge her side. A groan accidentally escaped her lips and looked at her with mild annoyance written all over her eyes. Bella only chuckled and motioned behind her.

"That Jasper guy is looking at you."

Madelline deadpanned at her. "And so? What do you want me to do? Look at him back? Come on Bella, the climax is nearing already," she whined and tried to focus back on her book.

"Just look back at him and send a smile," Bella insisted.

"I'm gonna smack your head so much, Isabella Swan. As if that'll do anything!"

Yet, despite her reluctance, she still looked back behind her and saw Jasper sporting an amused look on his face including his siblings. Her eyes immediately soften under Jasper's gaze, he smiled at her to which she returned. Her eyes wandered the group and saw Rosalie looking over to her. Much to Rosalie's surprise, Madelline smiled at her as well before she turned back to her book.

"Is she Madelline?" Rosalie asked Alice. The latter nodded in excitement, looking back at the girl who was extremely engrossed with her book.

"I like her. She's not so bad," Rosalie commented, her head nodding in approval. Jasper looked at her, shock evident in his face, before a surprised laugh escaped his throat.

"Well, that was a first."

There would be, indeed, a lot of firsts upon meeting Madelline—but, no innuendos of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 84 5
AสŸษชแด„แด‡ CแดœสŸสŸแด‡ษด X OC ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐——๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—™๐—จ๐—–๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐——๐—œ๐—— ๐™„๐™ˆ ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™๐™๐™” ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐—— ๐——๐—ข๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐——๏ฟฝ...
48.9K 1.5K 15
"You Became My Everything And Showed Me The True Meaning Of Love." Eclipse | Book 3
227K 9.9K 29
โ– ๐™š๐™™๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ . ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. safe haven. ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™—๐™š๐™ง charms ๐™š๐™™๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ without even kn...
114 0 14
๐ด๐‘–๐‘š๐‘™๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’(๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘) ๐‘‡๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ .... It's already finished but I'm editing it ... ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž...