The flash (love story)

By HailleSawyer

One night I'm with my friend, Barry Allen, and then, BOOM! We both get struck by this lighting bolt and now w... More

The night of the accident
Seeing what we could do
A.N update coming soon
The Speed of Love

How fast I really am

875 27 3
By HailleSawyer

Haille's P.O.V
I climbed on the treadmill. "What do I do now?!" I yelled out to them. "Just start running!" Cisco yelled. "OK!" I yelled back. I started to run like any other human, then I started to pick up speed. I was a blur to them, I was going so fast.
"Barry, she's going over 800mph! Can you run that fast?" Cisco asked. ''I might. Let me try the treadmill after her."Barry said. "Ok!" Cisco said excited."Ok Haille we're gonna need you to stop running!'' Cisco yelled. "I can't!" I yelled. My legs couldn't stop! I was picking up speed. "She's going almost as fast as the speed of light!'' Sysco screamed. "Stop!" Barry yelled to me. I finally stopped. I was so hungry all of a sudden. "I'm starving!" I said dramatically. "We just ate lunch 5 minutes ago.'' Barry said, looking at me funny. "This 'power' decreases your stamina and you get hungry more quickly. Now, Barry, hop on up there." Caitlin said.

Barry's P.O.V
I went up on the treadmill and started to run like Haille did before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...