Seeing what we could do

That day, Barry and I went out for lunch.

Barry's P.O.V

Haille is so beautiful right now! Today I'm going to ask her out. But, I will never know till I ask.
"Hey Haille, I want to ask you something." "Sure! What is it?" she said really delighted. "Well..." I was about to ask her but than both of our hands started to shake extremely fast.
"We need to get to Star Labs, now!" I said forcefully.
All of a sudden we ran! We ran all the way to Star Labs! It felt like it only took us 5 seconds to get there. We finally stopped. "Haille? Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm fine. We need to find Caitlin!"
"Right. Lets go!"
We walked to the room Caitlin was in. "Hey guys! Why are you here?" "We literary just ran faster than the speed of sound, Caitlin!"
"Hold on! Let me check your vitals." She went over to a machine and started to type something. "I'm going to need a sample of both of your blood." She gave us a syringe and a test tube to keep our blood in. "Barry, I can't do this to myself. Can you do it for me?" she asked looking a little afraid. "Sure, you'll only feel a little pinch."

Haille's P.O.V
He was right. There was only pinch. After I was done, he did himself and we gave Kaitlin our blood. "Your vitals are increasing at a rate unheard of to man! You guys are meta-humans!" "What are meta-humans?'' We both asked. A black haired guy came in '' Hi! I'm Cisco, and meta-humans are people who have been let out to some chemical waste and/or explosions.''
"What? You mean like the hulk?"Barry said jokingly. "Exactly!" Cisco said, very loud. "Take it down a notch, Cisco! Their right in front of you." Caitlin said a little angered. "Ok! Sorry Caitlin. But anyways, we're gonna need you to show us how fast you guys can run. We have this treadmill that has no speed limit, you can try there.'' Cisco said, excited.