My Master, My Husband (BOOK 1...

By thefoodlover1213

THIS BOOK IS 18+/ NOW ON KINDLE VELLA WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS! "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'l... More

Chapter 1- The Greek god
Chapter 2- girlfriend?
Chapter 3- submissive?
Chapter 4- so now we're engaged?
Chapter 5-Am I going crazy?
Chapter 6- I don't want to disappear
Chapter 7- I really want you to be my dom
Chapter 8-sneaky
Chapter 9- lies
Chapter 10- almost caught
Chapter 11- that time
Chapter 12- he wants me and i want him
Chapter 13- punishment
Chapter 14- pleasure
Chapter 15- rats
Chapter 16- wedding
Chapter 17- ouch!
Chapter 18- my property
Chapter 19-lets make this clear
Chapter 20- Life made me a bitch
Chapter 22-what's up with Daddy?
Chapter 23- shouldn't have done that
Chapter 24- the text
Chapter 25- whatever
Chapter 26-ladies night
Chapter 27- with friends like that...
Chapter 28- I love my Master
Chapter 29- my poor eyes
Chapter 30- an unpleasant surprise
Chapter 31- I don't need friends
Chapter 32- expect the unexpected
Chapter 33- my bother
Chapter 34- I won't drink again
Chapter 35- the envelope
Chapter 36- The weak and victim.
Chapter 37-An awful day
Chapter 38- The cruel truth
Chapter 39- A distraction
Chapter 40- Dylan
Chapter 41- Even if it hurts
Chapter 42- The choice
Chapter 43- For my very dysfunctional family.
Chapter 43- Is she right?
Chapter 45- The Bratz
Chapter 46- Rainy with a chance of feelings
Final/Chapter 47- Open hearted
Bonus Chapter
Book 2 is out!

Chapter 21-the meeting

14.2K 324 0
By thefoodlover1213

Jonathan and I have always been like this, ever since we were kids we hated each other's guts making pranks at each other at every family's reunion.

I don't know what is it, but his dumb face just angers me. It's not me I swear, I get along with my other cousins, it's only him that gets on my nerves every time I see him.

"What are you guys looking at? Get back to work." I snapped at the people who were still looking at my direction, seriously these people need a life, well, I mean I like the tea too.

As I walked to the office a woman from our department approached me, she's kind of nice to me so I don't have the need to be rude to her.
"Did he annoyed you again?" She said as we walked together. She gets that is him that gets the worst of me all the time.

"Yes, kind of. He almost ruined the meeting with Mr. Hamilton." Her name is Sasha, she was the one who showed me around and taught me a thing or two. She has been working here for almost fifteen years, she's forty but looks way young.
"Agh, what a punk. Anyways, remember the meeting with the Marketing team and also take this to Mr. Marshall he needs to sign it. See you around." She went on her way as I walked to Jonathan's office. Jonathan Marshall of course, he has the name of his father.

Of course we hated each other, but work was work. Things needed to be done, and there's no time for resentment in business.

It was time for the final meeting of the day and the most important one. I stood from my desk and went inside the office to tell that guy it was time.

We walked to the conference room in silence, at least my hatred towards him entertained me in my misery. So I guess him being the president is not that bad...

Inside the conference room there were almost thirty men and three or four women, counting me, the patriarchy... my father was sitting on the main chair on this enormous rectangular table while my mother stood behind him, Jonathan sat adjacent to my father on the other side othe table as I stood behind him.

As I looked up and saw who was sitting in front of us I froze... Axel was there! Of course he was there I mean, they are the designers of the new hotel duh! I don't know if I should be happy or nervous or what. I haven't seen him in person in so long, he looks stunning, suits fit him so perfectly. My hands begin to sweat, our eyes meet and he smiles and winks at me. Oh my God! I'm acting as if I have just met an idol or something.

I instantly look away and my face begins to redden. The meeting begins and his attention is shifted to the guys talking. I can't believe I didn't expected him to be here, it really took me by surprise. Nice, now all I can think of is him, calm doing Amelia!

"Amelia! Amelia." I hear my name being called on.
"What?" Everyone was looking at me, apparently Jonathan had been calling my name for a while now.
"The presentation." The what? Oh! Damn it! I had to present the project to everyone.
"Oh, right." I went to the front of the room and stood in front of the big smart board. I looked at the audience and there was Axel with that God damn sexy smile of his, I concealed my smile clearing my throat.
"Right so, good afternoon everyone. I'm here to present you the new project..." I did my presentation trying to convince them that having a hotel on South Korea was a very good deal.

"Of course, it's a big deal, except for the part that we've heard that because of this a lot of workers will be fired unjustly to have more money for said construction." One of the elders said after my speech, I didn't know about that. They all began to argue at once.

"Silence." It took a word for my father to get them to shut up. "Where have you heard such ridiculous rumors?" He demanded. It surely is a ridiculous rumor, we have plenty of money to construct without any side damage.
"They're not just rumors, they're facts." Another one said. "My son received a letter telling him he'll be fired when the construction begins." With that everyone began to argue again. Now that's just some real bullshit.

Everyone stopped when Axel suddenly jumped from his seat, even I got scared for a second... jeez, can't he stop being intimidating for just one second?

"Are you guys done with the bullshit?" Jesus, why the bad word? They all looked at him with eyes widen, even I. These are all important people, not even I could speak to them like that-- just kidding, if they trash me I trash them back.

"Mr. McMillan and I have businesses to run, so we don't have time to deal with this kind of behavior. The deal will be sealed and no one will be fired because of it, that's just stupid, and we will get to the root of the rumor and take proper action also to the one who spreaded it and the ones who keep spreading it. That's defamation and if you guys don't know, that's a crime. So can we continue with the reunion peacefully now or should we just sue you all?" He spoke firmly and coldblooded, the men started looking at each other and decided it was best for them to stop this nonsense.

We could sue them of course we can, then they'll lose all. My father looked at Axel approvingly, he has never given me that look. I went back to my place as another person began to talk in front. The meeting continued and from time to time I felt Axel's gaze on me, but I couldn't look at him, if I did that I would melt, he looked so hot. He got me frustrated without even trying, that's how freaking hot he is.

The reunion was over and everything got settled. Jonathan and Axel stayed there talking with my father while everyone else left. My mother and I were still standing. I don't really know if Jon knows that Axel and I are married, he wasn't in the wedding, but it's possible he doesn't know because he speaks to Axel as a business partner rather than a family member.

"Uncle, Amelia did it again." Oh no, here he goes again, always snitching on me.
"I did nothing, so stop with your crap." I spilled without thinking. Axel tilted his head a little and my father looked at me without any emotion, he was used to this by now.
"You see how she's acting? Every single minute of the day, all I hear is her cussing the hell out of me." Father sighed, and mother talked this time.
"Oh guys stop, Joseph doesn't have time for this." He got up and looked at me.
"For the millionth time Amelia, behave." He stated. Agh, they walked past me and left, then Jon and Axel stood and started walking out so I followed them. I was still nervous of Axel being here, did I already said he looked hot? Because he looks smoking hot.

They were walking in front of me talking about who cares, they were both tall and with similar bodies, but Axel was taller and way muscular, you could see it in those arms and his legs were so-- I bumped into something. I just bumped into Axel's back, I was so distracted thinking of him.

"I-I'm sorry." I didn't mean to stutter.

He turned around and so did Jonathan. "It's alright." He sweetly said smirking, the he turned to Jon.
"So she's your secretary huh? She's hot"

I- what? I was trying to suppress a laugh, my face was warming up. Jonathan had a look of disgust. "I--well, I'm afraid I have a different opinion on that matter Mr. Davidson. And she's married by the way." That turtle, doesn't he know about the wedding? Even if he doesn't know who I married he must know that I married the president of the Architecture firm, which was Axel.

"She's married? What a shame, but I mean, if she doesn't mind, I wouldn't mind either." He smirked again taking my hand on his and kissing it. God, I tried so hard not to laugh, what kind of games was he playing?
"I don't mind, let's just go to his office now, it's soundproof." I told him in a naughty way. It was a joke, but I wanted that joke to be real.
"Why go to a room when we could do it right here?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, I honestly felt that part was real.

"Amelia!" Jonathan was on the edge of getting a panic attack I swear, and it was funny. Axel and I both ended laughing.

"Hey, calm down is a joke." Axel said still laughing and Jon looked at him confused.
"A joke? What kind of joke is this?" He was frenetic.
"I'm Amelia's husband." Axel revealed, and Jon looked puzzled for a second then his face lit up as if something clicked inside his head.

"Right! Oh wow, you're Architecture guy... oh, my condolences... you even have to deal with her on the tranquility of your home." That bastard.
"My condolences." I mocked him and he rolled his eyes.
"Oh no, she's a good girl with me, aren't you?" It really sounds as if he's talking to a pet.
"Yes Sir!" But I don't really mind, I smile at Axel and Jon just look at me weirdly, he couldn't take me being a good girl for two seconds so he left. I was alone with Axel in an empty hallway, thankfully there was no one around and we could prank some more people that don't know about our relationship.

Oh... we're alone, my nervousness comes back.
"You look beautiful." Is it Valentine's day? Because I just felt an arrow of love being thrown at my heart. The effect he has on me...
"I--you look stunning as well." I couldn't speak properly, as always. His fingers caressed my hair, he was silent for a moment, then he spoke.
"Kitten, can you tell me the truth?" I became confused.
"What... truth?" He cupped my face with his hands and lowered his head a little for us to be face to face. He didn't had to lower himself that much since I my shoes had very long heels.
"Are you avoiding me? Is it because I was too harsh on your first time or--" I had to interrupt, from where was he getting that idea?
"N-no! Of course not, why are you even saying that?" He looked relieved.

"It's just, every time I get home you're sleeping, and most of the time you sleep in the livingroom. It just makes me think you're avoiding me." Seriously, doesn't he know I'm obsessed with him?
"That's just, I try to wait for you awake but I'm always tired and sleep without knowing it." He nodded understanding my reasons.
"You're such a baby, can't even stay awake past your curfew." He joked.
"Then should I call you Daddy?" I joked back, he cringed for a moment, why tho? That's funny.
"No. I have to get back to work. See you tonight, I expect you to be awake and ready for me." He kissed my lips and walked away, leaving me all flustered, I guess that was an order.

Thank you for reading~ vote if you liked it, and if not-oh who I'm I kidding of course you liked it. Jk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...
2.1M 52.9K 48
Saving Leah Series Book 1 Buy an edited and refined version on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PTD577S/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=saving+l...
1.1M 31.1K 59
TAKEN SERIES: BOOK TWO TW: mature themes and strong language, violence, sexual assault, self harm, manipulation, death, grief, etc. NOT FOR THE FAIN...
97.4K 2.6K 42
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...