Delena-Just Friends?

Galing kay sydneyclarkston

This story starts at the beginning of season 3, right after Stefan leaves town with Klaus. It follows Elena a... Higit pa

My Necklace
Hungover
Looking For Stefan (part 1)
Looking For Stefan (part 2)
Chicago (Part 1)
Chicago (Part 2)
Quick Summary
Senior Prank Night (Part 1)
Senior Prank Night (part 2)
Senior Prank Night (Final)
Last Day Of Summer
First Day of Senior Year
Bonfire
Vampire Rehab
Research
The Morning After
Plan Of Action
I'm Not Going To Leave You
The First Date
Taken
Insecurities
Optimistic
Forgiveness
The Compromise
Empire State of Mind
Thanksgiving
A Very Delena Christmas
Graduation

Perfect Mornings

1.6K 41 60
Galing kay sydneyclarkston

This is kind of going to be a filler chapter so it won't be that exciting, I apologize in advance, but I'll try to make up for it with cute Delena moments!! enjoy :)

He woke up the same way he fell asleep; with her in his arms. He couldn't think of a more perfect way to wake up. She was still asleep with her head on his chest and her eyelids fluttering softly. Adorable, he thought.

He rubbed soft circles on her back side with his finger, not wanting to stop touching her for even a second. He was relieved that the previous night hadn't all been a dream. She was really with him, and after waiting so long for her, he couldn't get enough.

He stayed like that for awhile, quietly, contently. When she woke up she murmured softly, "I could get used to this," and he swore his heart grew ten times its size. "Mmm, me too," he sighed, pulling her into him tighter while their legs intertwined.

"What time is it?" She asked lazily. It was a Sunday, she wasn't in any rush. "It's 9:15. Are you escaping already?" He fake pouted.

"Not yet, but I do need to go back home and check on Jeremy. I've been a bad sister. But I can enjoy this for a little while longer..." She trailed off and began to kiss him. He gladly accepted it.

It got more heated as she straddled his waist and his hands went to her hips, all while managing to keep their lips connected and he swore his brain short circuited. He could tell things were heating up quickly and he wasn't necessarily opposed, he just needed to make sure she was ready. He'd waited a long time for it and he wanted it to be perfect. He knew their first time together would be perfect no matter what because it was her, and she was perfect, but first thing in the morning wasn't exactly his ideal situation.

"Someone's eager this morning," He smirked against her lips. She pulled away so she could smile at him, her hair curtaining around them creating their own little private world of love. "I love you," she told him sincerely. He would never get used to her saying those words to him, nor would he stop wanting to hear her say them.

"I love you too," he said sweetly before pulling her back down to kiss him.

They carried on like that for a little while longer before she reluctantly pulled away, claiming she needed to get dressed and get ready for the day. He didn't see why she needed to get dressed, he thought she looked fantastic in his t-shirt and boxer briefs but when he told her that, she just scolded him playfully.

She started to walk out of his room but he stopped her, "Hey where are you going?"

"To Stefan's room, I'm pretty sure I still have some of my clothes there," she explained, prompting a frown from him. She walked back over to him and put her hands on his face. "Maybe I can move those clothes to your room. You know, in case I ever wanna sleepover again," she said flirtatiously.

His frown instantly flipped and he pecked her on the cheek. "I think that sounds like a great idea. I'll even make a drawer for you."

She ran out of the room giggling and he fell back on the bed, grinning like a fool in love.

...

After she got ready and put her clothes that were previously in Stefan's room into Damon's, she went downstairs to find him in the kitchen cooking breakfast once again.

"What's on the menu today, Chef Salvatore?" She asked, giving him a chaste peck on the cheek.

"French toast, also I invited Ric over to tell him about the plan. He should be over soon." He told her.

"Do you think we should tell him we're together?" She asked curiously.

"It's up to you. I trust him to keep it a secret but if you are more comfortable with keeping it to ourselves I understand. But he might already have a suspicion that something is going on between us," he said suspiciously.

She raised her eyebrows, "Why would he think that?"

"Well, I may or may not talk about you obsessively when I'm drunk. And I only allow Ric to see me when I'm drunk." He said jokingly, causing her to laugh out loud.

"Oh really?" She egged him on.

"And maybe a little bit when I'm sober too," He winked at her. He brought two plates over for them and sat down across from her. Eating breakfast with her felt so domestic and he never expected he would enjoy it so much. Damon Salvatore was not the domestic type. But he knew nothing was impossible if Elena was involved. He smiled at the thought.

"So, where is Saint Stefan?" He asked, interrupting the pleasant silence.

"Oh that's right, I forgot we didn't talk about this last night. Caroline and Bonnie are with him right now at her grams' house. Caroline thinks she can get him back on track," She replied.

"Really?" He asked, surprised. She nodded.

"Are you okay with that?" He asked concernedly.

"I guess, I mean, it hasn't really sunk in yet. But, I think it's our best shot. Caroline has exceptional control and if she can't help him, Bonnie's a witch so there must be some spell she can perform on him." She stated confidently.

He nodded slowly, popping a bite of french toast into his mouth. Elena did the same and said, "This is amazing by the way. I'm looking forward to finding out what else you know how to make,"

He smirked. "Anything you want, you name it baby, I'll make it."

She knew he was serious about it too, even though his tone was humorous.

"Distract me from all this, tell me about New York," she changed the subject.

"How demanding you are," he teased causing her to chuckle. "New York is one of my favorite cities in the world. And that's saying a lot, considering I'm 174 years old and have traveled to many places," He started with a wink. "I have a stunning two-bedroom flat that overlooks central park. I bought it in the late 90's after I graduated from Columbia."

"You went to Columbia?" She asked, surprised.

"Are you surprised?" He asked.

"A little, I didn't think you would care about things like college after becoming a vampire," she stated.

"I didn't at the beginning. But I went through periods of wanting to be something more than just a bloodthirsty vampire. So i went to college, multiple times actually. I have seven degrees, mostly in business and finance. My most impressive would have to be from Yale. Although I might have had to compel myself into the college," He said with a wink.

Elena was now sitting with her hand propped under her chin, smiling at him, completely intrigued. "You never fail to surprise me, Salvatore."

"I know. It's one of my many talents," He said with a smirk.

"So how do you afford such a nice apartment? I'm sure it's not cheap." She asked.

"Well, I had to do something with all those degrees, so I became a stockbroker for awhile. I was pretty good at it too, I made lots of money, rose up the corporate ladder, I only stopped when I decided to come back to visit my little brother," He paused, and she raised her eyebrows telling him to continue. "And I'm very happy I did, because if I hadn't, I wouldn't have met you," He finished, looking at her sincerely and reaching across the table to hold her hand.

She almost wanted to cry. It was one of the sweetest things anyone had ever said to her.

"I'm happy you decided to come back too," she responded sweetly.

A knock at the door interrupted their peaceful moment.

"That's probably Ric, I'll get it," He sighed, disappointed that their moment was ruined but he knew they would have many more in the future. He couldn't remember a time he had been so happy. It was all happening so fast he hadn't had much time to even take it all in. He'd wanted this for so long, it almost didn't feel real. But when he got that feeling, that he was just dreaming, he just looked at Elena, and it reminded him of how real this was. Just one look at her beautiful, smiling face and he was put at ease.

"Hey Ric," Damon said, as he invited his best friend inside.

...

After they filled Alaric in on the plan for getting Klaus to leave and getting Stefan's humanity back, Damon looked at Elena to see if she was okay with telling their other news. Alaric was his best friend, and Damon had finally gotten what he had been wanting for so long, he needed to tell someone before he burst.

Elena understood what he was saying in one simple look. They really knew eachother so well they could communicate in just glances. She nodded slowly, telling him she was fine with it. She wanted Alaric to know too, his approval would mean a lot to her.

"One more thing," Damon started

"What is it," Alaric asked.

He grabbed Elena's hand, "We're together." Elena smiled at him hopefully.

Ric raised his eyebrows. "Really?" He asked.

"Yep." Elena said confidently.

Ric waited a few seconds before exclaiming, "Well it's about damn time!" He pulled them both in for a hug, something that shocked both Damon and Elena.

"Really? You're okay with this?" Elena asked after pulling away.

"Of course! Do you have any idea how long I've been watching him pine after you? I should thank you for putting me out of my misery!" He joked, causing Elena to laugh but Damon to shoot daggers at him.

"You know I could kill you with my bare hands right?" Damon asked sarcastically.

"Nah, you would never, who would be your drinking buddy?" He asked, slapping him on the shoulder playfully.

Damon loosened up when he saw Elena smiling, clearly very amused at the sight.

"On a more serious note though, hurt her, and I'll drive a stake through your heart," He told him gravely.

Damon held his hands up in mock defense. "If I ever hurt her, I'll stake myself. You know I wouldn't dare harm a hair on her head, Ric," He insisted.

Elena watched the two men in awe, feeling so lucky she had them in her life. She knew they would always protect her.

"No one's staking anyone, okay?" She joked, trying to lighten the mood, sliding in between them to wrap an arm around Damon. He pulled her in front of him so her back was against his chest and could wrap both his arms around her. She immediately relaxed in his embrace.

"I'm just doing my job as guardian, that's all," Alaric snickered. "Elena I'm heading back to the house if you wanna ride with me, I think Jeremy misses you. That is if Damon is willing to let you go," He joked, gesturing to how tightly he had his arms around her.

Elena turned in his arms and looked at him pleadingly. He nodded, telling her it was okay and kissed her on the nose, smiling.

"You won't miss me too much?" She asked playfully.

"Oh I'll miss you like crazy, but you need to be with your family." He paused. "And you need to do your school work and keep your grades up if you want to go to NYU,"

Alaric raised his eyebrows. "NYU?" He asked.

"Yea, I was thinking about it for college. They have a great journalism program." She told him confidently.

"That's awesome, Elena. I can tutor you if you're behind," He told her.

"That'd be great," She said nodding.

"Alright well if you're ready to go I'll go start the car." He said. Elena nodded and he walked out.

She turned back to Damon who was frowning playfully. "Can't you just stay here, with your sexy vampire boyfriend?" He joked.

"As nice as that sounds, you have made a very compelling argument for New York. Don't you wanna go to New York with me?" She flirted, batting her eyelashes.

"Of course I do, baby," He leaned down to peck her lips.

"Well we can't go if I don't keep my grades up," she explained.

"I know 'Lena, I was just teasing. Go spend time with your family." He reassured her.

"Okay. I'll call you later?" She asked. He nodded smiling, giving her one more kiss before she left.

She was out the door and she already missed him. She felt like a schoolgirl with a crush. Except she knew what they had was a million times more than just a little crush. It was real, true love.

She was about to get in the car where Ric was waiting but stopped herself. "I'll be right back, I forgot something," She said before racing back inside.

She raced into the library and found Damon standing at the wet bar, and he turned around at the sudden intrusion.

She wasted no time and threw herself at him, eagerly throwing her arms around his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist, pressing her lips to his with a passion he had never seen from her. He was thrilled. It was heated, passionate, and intense, and neither of them wanted it to end.

She pulled away, breathing heavily. "Just wanted to tide you over until the next time I see you," She smirked at him mischievously.

"That better be soon, I don't know how much longer I can wait for another kiss like that," He teased. She pressed her lips to his again because he simply couldn't resist, their tongues dancing together so in sync it was like they had been doing it for years.

She pulled away reluctantly, "Okay, now I really gotta go."

"Fineeee," He sighed, setting her back down on her feet.

"I love you," He said, grabbing both of her hands in his.

"I love you too," She replied, standing on her tiptoes to peck his lips once more.

And with that, she ran back out to the car. Alaric raised his eyebrows at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Oh nothing, I'm sure Damon appreciates the extra kisses." He teased.

She blushed a bright red. "Oh just drive," she retorted.

He laughed quietly to himself and drove back to the house.

Despite her current embarrassment, she was thrilled with her perfect morning. She couldn't wait for more, now that she and Damon were finally together.

They were just starting their relationship. It could only get better than this.

...

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter wasn't that interesting but I really wanted to put something out so I could keep this book moving. I have SO MANY ideas in store for you guys, I can't wait to write them.

Voted and Comments are never expected, but always appreciated.

Thank you so much for the support! I love y'all! Stay safe and healthy!!

xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

107K 2.9K 21
It's been 15 years since it all began. Elena is in a coffin, Bonnie has moved on with her life, and Matt became the sheriff of Mystic Falls. Stefan's...
22.3K 676 14
In a parallel world, Elena realized sooner than she thought that she loved Damon and no one else. With Stefan long forgotten, will she fight for her...
268K 4.8K 28
Amelie was supposed to be dead. Her brothers are Damon and Stefan Salvatore. What happens when they find out she's not? Will they be a family again...
297K 5.2K 23
The squeal book to 'Epic Love' Damon Salvatore Love Story (Watty Award Finalist of 2013) Siena Russo originally from New York City comes to Mystic fa...