mattia polibio: my boy

By brachyura_gen

y/n x mattia polibio ⚠️warning⚠️ smut, abuse, sexual abuse, drug abuse. and NO mattia isn't the abusive boyf... More

NJ
sunday
hell
jenna
boba date?
mattias pov
fairgrounds
pendejos
lovely
about time
bitter sweet
official
valentines
mattia's pov
close
goof
satisfied
love
jealousy
talking bodies
weird
you and me
fun
new experiences
feelings
family dinner
interruptions
fights
date night
PITSTOP
only girl in the world
perfect
michael
day 1
day 2
"grocery run"
day 3
struggles
day before
hotel check
alone together
fun day
make up
back home
trust
unexpected
before the party
PITSTOP
shit goes down pt.1
shit goes down pt.2
calm in the storm
mattia's pov
face your demons
new bestfriend
for love
mattia's pov
giving up hope
try
savior
hurt
sum different
not myself
all time low
back to skool
heaven or hell?
lifeless
back to you
regret in your tears
back again
decisions
mattia's mind
y/n's mind
transparent
speak
therapy
step one
mattia's pov's
unexpected visitor
dinner
mi amor
bonding
in your arms
our story
PSA

departure

9.1K 145 137
By brachyura_gen

you were sad. erika left rehab and went to live her life freely. yeah, you only had a few days left of rehab, but what were you supposed to do without erika in those days? you guys promised to meet up once you got out. you couldn't wait. but what were you supposed to do now?

you didn't sleep last night. you didn't want to have another nightmare. you didn't want to wake up screaming either.

you lay in bed not wanting to get out at all. but, in order to leave early, you had to show "good attitude". so, you got up, brushed your teeth, got dressed, and left for breakfast. you were slowly starting to eat again. after you finished eating you went to the rose garden.

mattia took you to a rose garden for your guys's first date. you sat on one of the benches and breathed in the fresh air. you went on your phone and checked your text messages. the hate wouldn't stop. but at this point, you were used to it. you facetimed erika.

erika: hey bitch, look.

she panned her camera across her weed plant.

erika: told you i had one. we need to hangout once you get out of there.
y/n: oh my god stop teasing me. and yes, for sure. i miss you.

you guys talked, joked around, and gossiped. y'all eventually hung up.

then you got a sudden wave of sadness.

💭fuck this depression💭

you picked a flower and smelt it. your therapist had said spending time in nature should help with your depression. it kinda helped. not as much as the medications though.

time skip to your last day in rehab 🥳🎉

today was the day. you'd be free to go back into the real world. you had to admit, you were scared. things are obviously going to be super different.

you packed your stuff and waited for your parents to come pick you up. you got a sober token and got applauded and all that shit. it was sad. what were you going to do with your life now?

you said bye to lily and waited in the lobby. soon enough you got a text from your mom to go out. you said bye and left into the real world.  you stepped into your parents car. it's been a while.

mom: soooo? tell us all about it.

and you told them about it.

from makayla, to erika, to your therapist, to the classes, and everything. the more you talked about it, the more you couldn't believe you were actually out.

y/s/n: it sounds fun. free food? guess i'm becoming a crack head!

💭this bitch💭

dad: do not say that y/s/n.
mom: your father and i are happy that you're sober. we're going to press charges on your little abusive boyfriend.
dad: what's his name again? michael? mike?

oh fuck no. what if one of his other gang friends jump you? or kill you? or someone you love?

y/n: i don't think we should press charges.
mom: uh- are you crazy?
dad: of course she is. her brain isn't thinking correctly because of all those stupid drugs!

💭are these bitches for real right now? 💭

y/n: i'll have you know he is in a GANG. and if we press charges one of us or anyone associated with me can possibly DIE.
mom: the authorities will be involved. you'll be fine. and he's in a gang? what were you thinking?!
dad: she wasn't thinking. all she thought about was drugs.

ok, true. but still.

y/n: MOM. do you not understand how gang stuff works?!
dad: if you hadn't cheated on mattia, or gotten involved with this michael kid, this wouldn't have been a problem.

you were about to defend yourself and tell them about mattia cheating on you, but they really liked him. you didn't want to fuck shit up even more. and the fact that he said that made you mad.

mom: yes, we are proud of your rehabilitation accomplishment, but we aren't proud of your decisions. i cannot believe you're seriously thinking about not pressing charges.
dad: i will not allow this kid to get away with TOUCHING my daughter!
y/n: he's already in juvy.
mom: well he'll be staying there even longer.

you felt defeat.

y/n: you know what? you basically want me dead, so if you do, fine. so be it.

you arrived home and got out, slamming the door shut.

you saw mattia holding a flower waiting outside his porch, you were assuming, for you. but you weren't in the mood.

you instantly wished you were back in rehab. you grabbed your suitcase from the trunk and you tripped on it. you heard mattia's laugh. oh how you missed his laugh. but you still weren't in the mood.

y/s/n: HAHAHHAHA
y/n: shut up humpty dumpty lookin shit head
y/s/n: i'm tellun

you didn't want to interact with anyone or anything. before you went inside your house you glimpsed over at mattia. he was hesitantly walking forward. then he turned towards your parents.

you went to your room and shut the door. you despised the look of your room. it kept reminding you of things you didn't want to be reminded of. your therapist had told you that withdrawals would be harder to go through in a place you got high often.

then you remembered your therapist saying decorating helps cope with your depression. but did you even have the motivation and energy to decorate?

your breathing started to quicken. it was hard for you to maintain a steady heart rate. you flopped onto your bed and cried. you were having PTSD AND withdrawals.

💭fml💭

why did things have to be this way? you checked your phone.

missed call from mattia, snap from nikki, unknown caller, missed facetime call from erika.

it was just too much. you just laid in bed until you calmed. you heard your parents talking outside your door.

💭kill me now💭

mom: y/n? what's wrong?
y/n: i need to redecorate my room.
mom: mattia wanted to see you babe
y/n: why? you sure he doesn't want to see some other hoe?
mom: what? mattia saved your life y/n. be grateful.
y/n: I AM TIRED OF YOU TELLING ME TO BE GRATEFUL I SHOULD'VE JUST DIED

you were freaking the fuck out.

mom: i am praying for you y/n. every second of every day of my life. it hurts me to see you like this.

she started to cry. she came over to you and rested her hand on your back. you weren't used to this.

mom: i know we haven't been in a good spot. but you'll always be my baby girl. i am just trying to protect you. i hate this guy that abused you. my baby.

you began crying even more.

y/n: i want to redecorate my room.
mom: whatever you want. but you need to understand he deserves extra years in juvy.
y/n: mom he's in a gang. he's gonna know i told and me or someone i know can get hurt.
mom: i will do whatever i can to prevent that from happening.
dad: me too.

your dad said entering your room. he sat down on your bed.

dad: these next few moments of your life will be about healing. and becoming successful. it's a new chapter. let's just start fresh, ok? and we are going to press charges. we'll just take extra precautions so you stay safe.

you hated yourself. all this... because of you.

mom: we invited the polibio's over for dinner.

great.

dad: we're just trying to get rid of all this bad blood.
y/n: ok.
dad: alright.

they got up and told you that you can start looking for decorative items on amazon. but before that you got ready for dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.3K 87
Imagines of your favorite jersey boys. Send request ‼️ (Slow updates)
5.5K 80 22
MATTIA POLIBIO FANFIC. 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗉𝗌 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌.
35.3K 294 27
you've been friends with the nj boys for a couple years and fall for your best friend mattia polibio along the way you all be come tiktok influencers...
7.9K 189 24
Bitch read this!