Crescent Queen {2} Mikaelson...

By hailsnikita

Sequel to Wolf Queen After leaving to find out more about herself and family, Isabel a teen mom gets more the... More

Interview
Answers With The Cast
Isabel Donovan
Crescent Queen *hybrid addition*
Message Received☽0☾
The Queen And Her Heirs☽1☾
Pestilence☽2☾
Chanting☽3☾
Saved By The Wolf☽4☾
The Vision☽5☾
The Babies
Crescent
High Tide☽6☾
A Dorky Hybrid☽7☾
Means Something To You☽8☾
Forgive Me☽9☾
Casket Girls And Surreal Sketches☽10☾
The Harvest Ceremony☽11☾
Surprise Visits and Name Markings☽12☾
Explain It☽13☾
The Crescents☽14☾
Solve The Riddle☽15☾
Brewing In Anger☽16☾
Temperature☽17☾
The Faction Party☽18☾
A Witch Peace Feast☽19☾
Thea Labonair ☽20☾
They're Gone And Its Collapsing☽21☾
Moonlight Rings And Side Deals☽22☾
She's Gone☽23☾
Crescent Queen |2|
Project Rebirth☽24☾
She's The Queen☽25☾
Tempting Offers☽26☾
Trusted☽27☾
Must Know☽28☾
Werewolf Rescue Mission☽29☾
A Funeral And Manacles☽30☾
Truth In The Journal☽31☾
Wishes☽32☾
Barriers☽33☾
My Secrets, Their Secrets☽34☾
Unmasked Past☽35☾
Blood Diversion☽36☾
Under The Same Stars☽37☾
Sweet Sound☽38☾
Magically Connected☽39☾
Dark Vision☽40☾
Some Doubts☽41☾
The Little Big Surprise☽42☾
For Their Good☽43☾
D For Disaster☽44☾
Crescent Queen |3|
Drawn In☽45☾
Sweet Children of Mine☽46☾
Fight It Out☽47☾
Party Invite☽48☾
The Fashion Police☽49☾
My Warrior Sister☽50☾
Tastes Like Confusion With A Hint Of Betrayal☽52☾
Its Never Easy☽53☾
Hands And Hearts☽54☾
In Limbo☽55☾
Distract☽56☾
Unsired Heart☽57☾
Old Friend☽58☾
Never Again☽59☾
I Just Got You Back☽60☾
Mother Trucker☽61☾
New Strain☽62☾
The Captive One☽63☾
Goodbye Is In Order☽64☾
Take Him Down☽65☾
Love And Lost☽66☾
A Sacrifice☽67☾
Crescent Queen |4|
Children of the Damned
Father Dearest☽68☾
Tale as Old as Time☽69☾
The Last Malraux☽70☾

In The Deep Blue☽51☾

865 20 8
By hailsnikita

"Might be harder than you think."

Elijah realized who was missing from their trio and immediately became worried. "Where is Rebekah?"

Freya looked distraught as she replied. "We need to call Klaus."

•|•

Elijah, Marcel, and Isabel gathered in the attic of ST. Louis Cathedral to meet with Freya, who had lit dozens of white candles in preparation for more spellwork as the four discuss what they have learned in the last day or so.

"So, where is Klaus?" The female hybrid asked.

Freya, who was leaning against the table and looking exhausted, sighed. "When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead."

Elijah took Freya's athame and used it to slice open his palm so he could bleed into a bronze bowl on the table, which laid on top of a large, pristine paper map that covered the entire table top.

"Forget Niklaus." Elijah whipped out his handkerchief, which he used to clean up his hands after he finished bleeding into the bowl. He then handed the bowl to Freya. "You will find her."

Marcel looked at Freya nervously. "Now, you sure you got enough ju-ju for a world-wide locator spell?"

"She's my family," Frey said determinedly. "I won't lose her." She took a deep breath before putting her hands around the rim of the bowl of blood and began the spell.

"Le six ce strul no cruv. Le six ce strul no cruv."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Freya continued the spell as she poured the bowl full of blood onto the map where Africa was situated. "Le six ce strul no cruv." Freya handed the bowl to Elijah, who joined her, Isabel, and Marcel in watching the map hopefully. Freya focused all of her energy on concentrating on Rebekah, but the blood just spread out until it was covering the entire map. "Damnit!"

Elijah looked at the others in alarm, while Freya, Isabel, and Marcel look disappointed.

"Well, so much for the witchy-GPS." Isabel sighed.

"I assumed they'd cloaked her," the witch said shakily. "I didn't expect a spell this strong."

"No doubt conjured by the very witch who lured Rebekah into this trap." Elijah noted.

Freya sighed, visibly frustrated and stressed by the turn of events, before sitting down at her table to brainstorm. "You should all go. I have my work cut out for me."

Marcel turned his attention to Elijah. "The Strix trust me. If they know where Rebekah is, I can find her."

Elijah started to walk toward the staircase to leave, looking frantic.

"There's no time," Elijah said. "You need to stop Davina from activating Lucien and Tristan's weapon. Because you and Isabel are the only ones that can get through to her but Isabel has Hayley to deal with."

"We need to find Rebekah!" Marcel argued.

"Marcel, I will not rest until my sister is found." The oldest Original promised.

Marcel paused for a moment before sighing and conceding to him with a reluctant nod. "All right. I'll handle Davina." Marcel left the attic just as Isabel turned to Elijah.

"Well, who's gonna end up on the wrong side of you and end up getting killed today?"

"Oh, I'm gonna kill many people. But first- if we are to start a war, let us determine where allegiances lie."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel was in Hayleys apartment waiting for the werewolf to wake up. She had blood bags and a spoon with two drops of Hopes blood to help her if Hayley decided she wanted to live as a hybrid.

She watched her worriedly, wondering what would happen once she woke up. Everyone took to becoming a vampire differently because everyone had a different situation happening at the moment they are turned and Isabel had no idea how Hayley would react.

Hayley gasped and coughed as she shot up, her eyes darting everywhere.

"Hayley." Isabel called out to her but she seemed not to hear. "Hayley!" Hayleys eyes landed on her sister.

"What happened?" She asked with wide eyes.

"You died." Isabel stated bluntly.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Hayley paced back and fourth with a hand to her forehead as she thought about what to do.

"I know it's going to be hard-" Isabel started.

"No! No no." Hayley ranted. "Stop. I don't want to hear it."

"I will be there for yo-"

"Stop it, Isabel. Just stop. I don't need help. When I change I will handle it on my own."

"You know I thought the same thing but I was wrong," Isabel told her softly.

"I'm not you Isabel!" She stopped pacing and looked at her sister, looking antsy. "I don't want to be around people. I want to do this on my own. It's the way I've always done things. Besides you have other things to worry about."

"You are more important Hayley. I can't just leave you alone." Isabel argued as she stood up from the couch.

"I don't want to be around you Isabel! Don't you get it!? I died because I tried to help you. I died because of you." Hayley snapped at her. "I don't want you here."

Isabels eyebrows furrowed and sadness flooded through her. "Fine," she said softly before sighing and gesturing to the spoon and blood on the table. "There's your stuff... Uh, if you do decide you need me I'll be there."

Without looking at her sister, Isabel turned around and went to her own apartment.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

The Turkey Trot marathon was still going strong on the streets of the French Quarter. Jackson stood on the balcony and watched the runners pass the apartment for a moment until Isabel walked out and joined him.

"Hey. The kids are finally down for a nap. I thought if I leave now, I could be back in time for dinner."

Jackson sighed. "I can't believe you're actually considering this."

Isabel's expression was guilty-looking as she walked over to Jackson. "I want to be here with you and the kids, but I can't just do nothing. And Jack, those sirelings took Rebekah."

"Yeah- they also went after you. Look, let Klaus and Elijah handle this."

Isabel gave him a look. "Rebekah kept Hope and Rose safe for months. She's my parabatai and friend, and she's Hope's and Jacob's family! I'm not gonna look my kids in the eye one day and explain to them that I sat back and did nothing while those people just kidnapped their aunt, Jack."

Jackson lowered his voice so as to not wake the sleeping kids, but it was clear he was not at all happy about Isabel's plans. "Isabel, you didn't do nothing! You kept your daughter safe. You let Klaus do things his way. This dinner is gonna be a bloodbath, and last time I checked, the Mikaelsons didn't need help killing anyone." Isabel still looked torn about her options, and Jackson sighed in frustration. "Look, babe... It's Thanksgiving. I... I don't see why this has to be a fight."

"It doesn't. I hear you." Isabel smiled weakly as she moved closer to Jackson, and he kissed her on the forehead as he wrapped her in a hug. Down below, more Turkey Trot runners cross the finish line as the crowd on the sidelines cheer for them.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Freya paced back and forth with a lit sage smudge-stick, allowing the smoke to waft around the room while Aurora's body sat propped up against the nearby wall. After a moment, Aurora's eyelids began to twitch, and she took a deep breath, finally waking up. Once she opened her eyes, she hummed, remembering what had happened.

"Mmmm..."

"Took you long enough." Freya commented.

Aurora took notice of the smudge-stick in Freya's hand and smiled. "Oh, are we to play a fun game?"

Freya smiled fakely. "Actually, yes," she said as she held up the burning sage in her hand. "And now that my spell has made it so that no one can hear what happens..."

Isabel walked into the room and stared pointedly at Aurora. "We're gonna have a lot of fun."

Aurora gapes in surprise at the female hybrids entrance and smiled in joy. "Isabella! The mother of Niklaus' child. Ooh, I was really hoping I'd get to meet you."

Isabel eyed the red headed woman up and down before glaring. "Feeling's definitely not mutual."

Aurora, who wasn't the least bit bothered by this rejection, said, "oh, okay. So, then what, pray tell, are we doing here?" While looking between the two women.

Isabel and Freya, stood side by side, staring at Aurora with serious expression. "You're gonna tell us where to find Rebekah, or we're going to kill you." Isabel finally informed her.

"Oh!" Aurora chuckled in amusement and the two woman smile smugly at her.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel punched aurora in the face so hard that the impact caused her to spin away from her.

"Ugh!"

Aurora doubled over, trying to recover from the blows.

"I'm gonna ask you again- where is Rebekah?"

Aurora, whose nose was bleeding, wiped the blood off her lips before giving Isabel an impressed look. "You're quite strong... for an infant."

"It's called being a hybrid, bitch."

Freya, annoyed with Auroras taunting, thrusted her hand in front of her to cast a powerful pain infliction spell on Aurora, which caused the red head to scream in pain and clutch her head.

"Ahhh!" Freya clenched her hand into a fist, which only increased the pain. "Raghhh!"

Aurora mustered up all the energy she had and fought through the pain long enough to vamp-speed toward Freya and shove her into the nearby wall, which distracted her enough to stop the spell. Aurora then lunged for Isabel and backhanded her across the face.

Isabel, of course, didn't take to kindly to Aurora hitting her and punched Aurora in the stomach. She made an 'oomph' sound and stumbled back a bit. Isabel chased after her and tried to punch at her though Aurora didn't seem all that affected as she blocked all the punches being thrown.

Once she got an opening, Aurora grabbed Isabel's arm and twisted it back before kicking her in the stomach. While Isabel recovered, Aurora shoved her backward into the wall opposite of Freya, and she laughed triumphantly.

"Ha ha!"

When Aurora lunged for Isabel again, Freya jumped forward and casted yet another pain infliction spell, this one even more powerful than the previous one. Aurora clutched her head and groaned in pain, nearly falling to her knees from the force of it. "Agh!"

After a moment, Freya released her from the spell, and Aurora panted loudly.

"Uh! Huh!" Suddenly, Aurora started to giggle loudly. "Woo! Hahaha!" She laughed louder as she stood straighter. "That actually hurt. Haha!" Freya and Isabel look unamused and baffled by how exhilarated Aurora seemed to be as a result of their attacks. "Oh, I have't felt pain since the 1700s! Kind of tickles!" Her smile instantly falls slightly, and she looked at Isabel and Freya coldly. "And for that, I'm gonna make you suffer."

Just as Aurora lunged for them, Isabel grabbed Aurora by the hair and yanked her head back causing her to help.

"How about a werewolf bite, you psychotic little bitch?"

Aurora giggled at the threat, not finding it deadly at all. "By all means! If only I can laugh in your face when Nik heals me."

Isabel pulled her hair farther back and snarled at her. "He wouldn't if it came from me, you know, his baby mama. You're not all that hot sweet cheeks." Then she angrily kneed Aurora in the stomach before shoving her at vampire speed across the room, where she's thrown against the far wall.

Freya smiled at Aurora condescendingly. "And I doubt he would heal your brother either." Freya turned to Isabel and said, "maybe you should bite him instead?"

Isabel looked back at Aurora. "Hmm!"

"No one should dare harm my brother... Seeing as you're all going to need him if you want your precious Rebekah back."

Freya and Isabel glare at Aurora furiously, not liking what she said.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Aurora circled around the girls in a menacing fashion. "You see, while I did ensure that Rebekah was dropped in the ocean, I don't know precisely where. I had some old friends do it for me... and then I killed them. I then procured the exact location of Rebekah's watery grave in two sealed envelopes. Mine contained the latitude... And Tristan got the longitude. Thus, each of us has one half of the coordinates you need to find Rebekah." She obviously felt triumphant in her plan which caused Isabel and Freya to scowl. "X marks the spot!" She then stopped and stared at them giddily. "Assuming, of course, you keep us both alive. So, tell me, girls- who has the advantage now?"

Freya rolled her eyes while Isabel looked as though she'd like to murder Aurora on the spot.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel closed the door and looked up to see an angry and disappointed Jackson waiting for her.

"Jack, I am so sorry for being late. I thought I would be back in time. Are the kids still up?"

"They're all asleep." He answered tersely. "Hope and Jacob cried a little bit before finally going down."

Isabel could tell without a doubt that Jackson was angry with her. If his tone was anything to go by. "My family needed my help." She replied after a sigh.

"I asked you for one thing today- just leave it be." He argued bitterly. "Don't make it a fight. That's all I wanted."

"And I wanted to give that to you, but..."

Jackson furrowed his brows in anger as she tried to use an excuse. "But nothing. I should know this by now. No matter what Klaus does to you, to me, to the pack... Whenever the Mikaelsons come calling, you will always be there to answer." He told her, his voice raising slightly.

"You can't blame me for that...you know that's my job..." He scowled as he started to walk toward the door. "Where are you going?"

"Out to the Bayou. I figured I'd spend the rest of this holiday with my family." He spat.

"Jack..." she trailed off as she tried to get him to stop, tears building in her eyes as guilt took her over. Instead of stopping when she touched him he yanked his arm away and walked out the door, with a slam. She clinched her fist and growled in aggravation, stopping short when she heard small footsteps.

"Momma?" A small voice called out to her. "Dadda okay?"

Isabel unclenches her hands and and briskly walked to her daughter and bent down. "He's fine. But Rose, honey, he isn't your dad."

"Opey has a dadda." She murmured quietly and she looked down. She had heard people call Klaus Hopes dad and watched Klaus closely when he took care of them. Since Jackson had been around and took care of them like Klaus did for Hope she had assumed he was hers. "Wha bout me?"

Isabel pulled her daughter into a hug and brushed the back of her hair down and kissed the side of her head. She didn't prepare for anything like this and she herself didn't know why Tyler left for good. "He had to leave sweetheart. But he loved you. Quite a bit." She tickled her stomach and smiled. "Jackson is your step dad. But just call him Jack."

"Hack." She repeated. Isabel tickled her again Rose giggled. She watched her mom stand up and she raised her hands up.

"Want to lay with me?" Isabel asked, watching as Rose nodded her head sheepishly. "Okay. C'mere." She picked you her daughter and walked into her room and tucking her daughter in with her. "Want a lullaby?"

Rose rubbed her eyes and nodded as she cuddled up to her mother's warmth. Isabel pat her head, dragging her nail down the middle of her head.

"Schoolbag in hand
She leaves home in the early morning
Waving goodbye with an absent-minded smile

I watch her go with a surge of that well-known sadness
And I have to sit down for a while

The feeling that I'm losing her forever
And without really entering her world
I'm glad whenever I can share her laughter
That funny little girl"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
556K 13K 47
"I had a dream my life would be, so different from this hell I'm living." Astrid Jupiter Mikaelson was the second born daughter of Niklaus Mikaelson...
121K 1.8K 18
Hayley gave birth to two little girls. Hope and Olivia Mikaelson. Hayley and Klaus had to give their children to someone to keep them safe. While Hop...
256K 7.2K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...