𝕿𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖙-𝕭𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖆�...

By RukiiSama89

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣... More

RULES
Story 1 : DONUTS
Story 2 : Hanako - San
Story 3 : Cute Cat
Story 4 : Astronomy
Story 5 : Love?
Story 6 : Sadistic Pleasure
Story 7 : Incest
Story 8 : Senpai
Story 9 : Crossover
Story 10 : Photos just like in PORN
Story 11 : Milktea
Story 12 : Psycho Boyfriend
Story 13 : Years
Story 14 : The Story of Us
Story 15 : Snatched
Story 16 : Swapped in a Wrong Way
Story 17 : Hold Hands
Story 18 : Stares
Story 19 : Encountered
Story 20 : My Dear Queen Of Hearts
Story 21 : Wait
Story 22 : Sadistically Hot
Story 23 : When the Ice Blooms
Story 24 : Love at First Sight
Story 25 : The Traitor
Story 26 : Play
Story 27 : Reasons
Story 28 : Concentrate
Story 29 : Bites
Story 30 : Regrets (1)
Story 31 : Regrets (2)
Story 33 : Romeo and Cinderella
Story 34 : MAGNET
Story 35 : Just Be Friends
Story 36 : Licks
Story 37 : Love Letter Gone Wrong
Story 38 : World is Mine
Story 39 : Knife
Story 40 : Cantarella
!!。・:*˚:✧。 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! 。・:*˚:✧。!!

Story 32 : ONE SHOT

383 8 1
By RukiiSama89

その後、私に仕えなさい

Serve Yourself to Me then.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Yugi Tsukasa X Yashiro Nene)

"Yashiro-Senpai!" Minamoto Kou yelled as the girl wearing a plain T-Shirt and jogging pants with converse shoes look at him.

"Oh, Kou-Kun." Yashiro smiled as she let go of the pervert as she slapped him.

"Next time, bang someone with your own size." Minamoto Kou stopped as he saw how Yashiro helped Ao-Chan from their class.

"I hate being beautiful!" Aoi exclaimed that makes him and Yashiro laugh.

Aoi decided to cut her hair into a short one. She does look like a boy but her new looks become a new center of attraction.

"You don't look beautiful today." Kou laughed. "You're handsome little buddy."

"Stop teasing me Kou-San." Ao-Chan responded.

"By the way Yashiro-Senpai... There was someone who was looking for you." Kou used the sign language that only she and him could understand.

Aoi on the other hand just sighed and responded. "Yashiro-Chan, Kou-San... Thank you for saving me. Please let's have a date at Saturday to repay-"

"Oh, NO!" Kou and Yashiro waved their hands.

"It's fine Ao-San." Kou chuckle as Aoi bow down her head as a sign of respect and ran off.

"Now..." Yashiro's smiling face faded as she looked at Kou with seriousness.

"What's the deal again this time?" She asked.

"Private Schools was testing our students -"

"Let's deal with those jerks." Yashiro smiled as Kou smirked.

"Let's do it then."

---★★★---

"Yashiro Nene, The Gangleader of the Kamome Academy. She was known as one of the member of the student council." Akane-Kun sighed as Mitsuba smirked.

"Those low people only know how to make their lives difficult. All they need to do is to pay their debt and it's over. In other words, they need to learn how to surrender."

"That's not even easy. Besides, you don't know what's their story so don't easily judge their actions."

"It's their fault." Mitsuba glared. "Bunch of idiots." He started to play his own rubric cube as his hands move faster.

Until the door of their room opened and it revealed a girl with a boy.

"What the hell?!" Akane asked as Mitsuba exaggeratedly covered his nose.

"Those creatures! Put them away!" Mitsuba yelled. "They're going to capture a cute guy like me!! And there's a pervert Blondie along with that Rashid ankles!!" He yelled again causing for Yashiro and Kou looked at Mitsuba.

"What did you say you stupid mole pinkie?!" Yashiro insulted back that makes Mitsuba gasped.

"Y-You! You Dare to say those words to me!? Don't you know who I am?! My father is a millionaire and one of the sponsor holder of this school! Take your words back or you'll suffer!!" Mitsuba hissed that makes Kou scoffed.

"Stop acting like a kid, you're already a teen-ager you little punk. Besides, Don't yell like a girl." Kou looked at Mitsuba. "We're 8 meters afar from you."

Akane sighed as he fixed his glasses. "Why are you here? How dare you budge inside the room without the permission of the President. This act will put your school into a drag." Akane offered the two a seat.

"Just wait till the President comes back." He sighed as Mitsuba seriously looked at Akane.

"Did he go on a gamble again?" Mitsuba asked as Akane nodded his head in response.

"Nothing new." He replied that makes Mitsuba shiver in fear.

As Akane and Mitsuba we're whispering something, Yashiro can't help but to look around the school.

And indeed, it was bigger than their school. But that doesn't matter to her. Because all the people's money inside the school is going to waste. She can see how uneducated the students inside the private school.

They may be good at academics, but their personalities were worse than the garbage.

"I f*cking hate a school like this." She cursed that makes Mitsuba and Akane glared at Yashiro ang Kou.

"A low-key gangster like you needs to shut up." Mitsuba hissed as Kou and Yashiro didn't complain.

Well Mitsuba does have a point. They don't need to act clean in front of them because Yashiro and her other gang members always comes in a school fight.

Often being misjudged and hated by the other people on how they act inside the school.

"Stop fighting already, this won't help to settle our problems." Akane sighed as the door of the room opened and it revealed a boy with a black patch on his right cheek.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS PLACE." mitsuba and Akane bowed in response.

It seemed like Tsukasa was in a bad mood.

"Leave, we can talk-"

"Senpai, NO." Kou cut off her words.

"I'll be fine, I promise." She smiled as Kou hesitated but sighed in defeat as he follow her commands.

"The debt... Cause a life more than 10 people." Tsukasa smirked.

"Or maybe... You're enough to be the prize." Tsukasa whispered on her ear as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"F*ck off."

"Not those words little brat." Tsukasa get something from his uniform as it revealed a pair of black scissor.

"These delicate hands use to punch the guys and street fights?" Tsukasa pretend to be shocked.

"You're a lady... But you act like a boy." Tsukasa whispered from her back.

"The punishment... Would you rather take it? Because if I were you I'll make the right choice." He nuzzle his head on her neck as Yashiro whisper.

"Why do you always want to catch up with me? We're not for each other." She tried to loosen his grip but Tsukasa licked her ear.

"You're mine... I want to possess you." Tsukasa turn her around.

"Serve youself to me." He kissed her lips as Yashiro tried to break free.

Why is she feeling so weak?

"I won't force you to give up." Tsukasa smirked.

"But money can do anything right?" He asked as Yashiro slapped him.

"NO ONE... claims me." She said.

"But the ring... Why is it still-"

"HERE!" Yashiro removed the ring on her finger as Tsukasa glared at her.

"Throw it away. But for me... I know I still have a chance."

"I... As the President, will take everything. And you, you'll be mine." He smirked. "Gangleader my ass." He tried to hold his laugh as Yashiro walked away.

It was the day when Tsukasa was shot on the body, that gangleader helped him as she cover her identity as a boy.

No one is going to fool him but she did.

She fooled him.

"Yashiro."

Those serious word makes her looked back as she starred at Tsukasa with wide eyes.

"How do you know my name? We only met once!!" She didn't reveal her identity to someone like him.

"That incident... The one shot bullet makes me realize that I've fallen for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 246 20
𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕞𝕒 / / (n) 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚙𝚞𝚣𝚣𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜...
3.6K 34 12
D̸o̸ y̸o̸u̸ y̸o̸u̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ a̸b̸o̸u̸t̸ t̸h̸e̸ 7̸ w̸o̸n̸d̸e̸r̸s̸?̸ Y̸o̸u̸ d̸o̸n̸'̸t̸?̸ W̸a̸n̸n̸a̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ t̸h̸e̸ f̸a̸m̸o̸u̸s̸ o̸n̸e̸?̸ H̸e̸r̸ n̸a̸m̸e...
610K 26.1K 30
⋆.ೃ࿔ ⌗ 𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐊 ࿐ : ❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦. ❞ ˗ˏˋ ✎ 𝗡 𝗢 𝗧 𝗘 𝗦 ┊<꒱ 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢...
21.4K 552 13
❝𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲.❞ 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲. ↳ 𝐬𝐭�...