|| Daughter of a Yakuza || Eu...

By Mizuki_48

Detective Kwon Eunbi has been leading a case of a supply of illegal drugs and murders along side her partner... More

Main Characters
Prologue
Bodyguard for a Yakuza's Daughter, Nani!!!
First Day Undercover
Hangout
Backstory to Rappappa
Wounded
A New Lead
Visitors at the Hospital
Night of the Stabbing
A/N
Guests
Graduation Day
What's Next?
First Day Back to School
Special Chapter: Happy Nako Day!!
Announcement
Movie Night
First Date
Promise
Special Chapter: Happy Eunbi Day!!!
Arcade
Engagement Party
Gone
Where is she?
Hide and Seek
At the Diner
Home Country
Slow Journey

New Customers

306 23 1
By Mizuki_48

*****

" She was her bodyguard,
she felt that every day
she is spending with her,
she was getting more confused
about her feelings "

*****

After the testimony of Hii-chan, she was now able to have some visitors. But most of the time Hitomi was still at the hospital, her room was guarded by two officers just in case the killer would come back.

Before her discharge day, Hitomi gets a visit from Chaewon and Hyewon.

"Honda-san..."

"Hai"

"Hi, I'm Kim Chaewon"

"Kang Hyewon"

"Ah you two are the ones who saved me that day! Arigatoo!" Smiled Hitomi to the two and then bowed to them.

"Your welcome"both Hyewon and Chaewon said.

Hitomi's POV

I continued to smile at them and then one of the two kept grabbing my attention. I think it was Chaewon-chan. Her smile was very addictive.

"Is there anyway possible for me to repay you guys for saving me?" I asked them

"Buy us some food, I'm starting to get hungry"told Hyewon-chan but then ends up getting a slap on the arm by Chaewon-chan.

"Ya! That's the only thing you can think of! She is still a student. Honda-san.."

"Hitomi is fine"I said

"Well, Hitomi-chan you can just come by our diner after school, that's enough for us"

"Oki"

They then say their goodbyes since they had to go back to the diner since they didn't close today. I waved them a bye and smiled showing my cheeks. Chaewon-chan noticed my cheeky smile and smiled back. When the two left, two others came in more like three, it was Sakura and Nako with her bodyguard, Eunbi-unnie. They always come since the night I was admitted. They may seem like they have a cold attitude since we are yankees but deep down we all care for each other and that is why Majijo is always at the top.

Few Days Later

I was finally discharged from the hospital since my wound has fully healed. The next day, I went back to school. Hours passes by at school and then it was finally time to go home instead I decided to go to the diner of  Chaewon-chan and Hyewon-chan. I told Nako and Sakura about it and they agreed to go also. Of course, Nako's bodyguard was a few feet behind.

Eunbi's POV

Yena told me and Chaeyeon about Hitomi's testimony of the night she was stabbed and I can tell that there must be a betrayer in the Yabuki clan since the description of the man was clearly someone whom wanted to be at the top. And If I'm certain about it, the next person he will attack is either Nako or Sakura. One, Sakura has a connection with a leader of a Yakuza clan and two, Nako is the daughter of a Yakuza. Don't want these girls to die like the others. I took my job more seriously that I asked for permission at the school to be in the building and they accepted.

Now the three are going to a diner, don't know which one since this is not the same route to Sakura's favourite spot to eat, the Asobina. Still confused as to why the owner would put that name for a restaurant.

I keep on following them and saw that they entered a bakery place and I entered also. I looked around and did same as them with Hitomi getting a few pastries and bread. We finally finished and then continued to walk again. I then stopped in my steps as I saw the diner that Hitomi wanted to go. It was the Iz*diner!

"Shit!!!!!!" I shouted and then the three turned as they heard it. They stared and I was embarrassed and just bowed. Nako just looked at me as she knew that I was hiding something.

I can't go in since Wonyoung and the others are for sure there since that is their hangout spot. I ran up to Nako and told her that I will wait outside and check the surrounding as she and others go in and eat.

I then went to the closest convenient store and bought myself a pair of sunglasses, the reflective one so that at least my eyes aren't exposed to too much sun and I'm in disguise.

Chaewon's POV

I was talking with the maknaes while Hyewon was in the kitchen bringing food for them. Then, the door opened and I went to greet the customers. I was surprised to see that it was Hitomi-chan and her friends.

"Hitomi Welcome!"

"Here is something for you and Hyewon-chan"said Hitomi as she handed a bag to me.

"Oh what is this?"

"Some pastries and bread, nothing special"

"Arigatoo! Hii-chan"

"Hii-chan?"

"Yeah your new nickname, Hi from Hitomi and chan put together, and its cute just like you"

"Ah oki Chaewon-chan"

"No problem, take a seat. Here is the menu. Oh I haven't introduced myself, I'm Kim Chaewon and the one you see in the kitchen is Kang Hyewon. We are the owners of this diner." I said and just smiled at them.

"Sakura"said Sakura as she just looked at the menu

"I'm Nako, you two are korean right?"

"Hai"

"Oh so I'll call you both by unnies then since you are older"

"Oh you know how to speak korean?"

"My bodyguard is and she taught  me some korean words"

"Oh I should meet her then."

"You know her already, she is Eunbi-unnie"

"Ahh yes I completely forgot, you two were also at the hospital the first day. Well I'll go back to work and call me when you guys are ready to order" I told them and went back to the maknae group.

"Unnie aren't they from majijo?"asked Yuri

"Yeah, and they won't attack you unless you start the fight. Hii-chan is here as a guest since she was the one that me and Hyewon-unnie saved that night when going home."

As I continued to greet other customers and taking their orders. Hyewon-unnie came out of the kitchen and went straight to Hii-chan's table. I think she is going to thank her for the food she brought. Hyewon-unnie then sat with them at their table. I was surprised by her action. Was she always that friendly to people?
She is very mysterious, this Kang Hyewon.

"Unnie what is Hyewon-unnie doing?"asked Minju and then I look at her she was giving death stare to Sakura as it seems like Hyewon-unnie is flirting with. I smell jealousy in the room!

"She is probably thanking Hii-chan for the food and also befriending them. Don't worry, Hyewon-unnie only has eyes on you" I told her and smirked as I saw Minju turning red.

Meanwhile at the maknae's table

Wonyoung's POV

We continued to talk and eat the food. Until we saw Minju-unnie come back to our table after talking with Chaewon-unnie. She went back to her seat beside Yuri-unnie but then Yujin makes a remark.

"Minju-unnie! Hyewon-unnie might melt if you keep staring at her"stated Yujin-unnie. Me and Yuri-unnie just nod at the statement.

"YO!" Shouted Yujin-unnie and everyone looked at her. And then she approached the table of the J-Line.

The three just looked at Yujin-unnie with an intense death stare as if Yujin unnie wanted to start a fight. In which case I don't want to be involved in.

Yujin unnie just goes closer to their table and then sits beside a short haired girl. And it seems from the looks of it, she was feeling uncomfortable with the energetic puppy.

We then went to the table where Yujin unnie and Hyewon unnie are at. Yujin unnie was introducing herself and then from what I heard Hitomi also introduced herself and then the others. As for Yujin unnie she introduced us one by one to the three.

Yuri unnie started a few conversations with Hitomi and Nako, as for Hyewon unnie she was talking with Sakura. I then looked out the window and saw someone familiar. It was Eunbi-unnie! I excused myself and went outside to where unnie was.

"Unnie you're here again but Chaeyeon unnie isn't with you?" I said

"You must be mistaken young girl but I'm not you're, what did you call it?"said Eunbi-unnie

"Unnie, it's totally you, remove your sunglasses"

Eunbi's POV

How the heck did Wonyoung recognize me from just looking out the window. I was now sweating since it was clear that she recognized me well. Dammit!

"Why are you bothering my bodyguard!?!"asked Nako as she crossed her arms and was giving a really yankee attitude.

"Bodyguard? Unnie since when were you a bodyguard, weren't you a-"

"She mistaken me for someone she knows. Are you going home now Nako?" I cutted Wonyoung since she was going to spill the bean.

"Yeah, I'm done for today. Let's go unnie"

"But———-" Wonyoung was not able to finish talking and we were already far away from her. I really need to be careful.

Sakura's POV

When Nako left, I was preparing to leave also, until Wonyoung came in and blurred what happened outside. Saying how her unnie denied who she was and then Nako interfering their conversation and saying that her unnie was the bodyguard of Nako.

"Don't mend with Namaiki or her family, they will chase after you if you try to scoop informations about the Yabuki's" I told them and then went to pay and say my good byes to Hyewon and Chaewon. I then left before Bbangtomi and told her to text when she gets home. She nods as she continued to talk with Chaewon-chan.

With what I just hear from Wonyoung about her unnie, I needed to ask Nako about her bodyguard. I was on the way home when I realized that I needed to buy snacks and drinks since I would be playing games all night since it is Friday.

As I was inside the convenient store, I took a basket and then went around to grab what I needed until I bumped into someone.

It was....

___________________________________

Hope you guys liked the update! Coz I won't be updating until beginning of May. Why? Well since school is now online, I have had online classes but it is finishing Tuesday. However, I still have final assignments to do and also final exams during this quarantine.

Just stay safe everyone and stay at home as much as possible to flatten the curve of the virus. In the meantime, you can read more stories.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment

Ja~nee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.4K 36
A story about Yujin fighting against her feelings towards her bestfriend to save their relationship. Eyyyyy~ Another fic again! This time it's Yujin...
43K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ๊ฉœ interactive au โ˜… 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !
95.2K 3.9K 40
Hyunmi encounters a playboy, Jung Wooyoung, and is overrun with disappointment by his disruptive tendancies when she realises that he lives closer to...
1.5K 346 40
"There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished whe...