Childhood Sweetheart (Sasuke...

Por Ayahime0

In Makoto's childhood, she live her life with bliss of ignorant, being happy-go-lucky with a positive view on... Más

INFO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Pt. 1
Chapter 23 Pt. 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 13

5.7K 191 19
Por Ayahime0

Chapter 13: The Country Where the Hero Existed

Since Makoto and Sakura finish the tree climbing exercise, they were to guard Tazuna and his men while they continue with the bridge construction.

Sakura was just sitting near the rail. Makoto was bored so she decided to help carry the lumber for them. She can carry the lumber with no problem at all which usually acquire at least 2 men to carry.

"Okay, boys, where does the lumber go?" Makoto asked.

The men look a Makoto with surprise expression.

"What? Just because I'm a ninja doesn't mean I lack strength," Makoto said.

"They're just surprise you can carry a lumber by yourself, for a girl," Tazuna answer for his men.

"I may be 12 and a girl, but that doesn't mean I can't carry heavy stuff. Now, where does this go?" Makoto said.

"Over there," Tazuna replied.

Sakura yawn.

"You look bored by yourself. Where is that blonde kid and that arrogant guy?" Tazuna said.

"They're training with a tree climbing exercise," Sakura replied.

"What about you?" Tazuna asked.

"I'm smart, so Kakashi-sensei told me to guard you," Sakura reply.

"Really?" Tazuna asked, didn't somehow seem convince.

A vein appears on Sakura's head. 'Why you...'

"And you, kid?" Tazuna asked Makoto.

"I've already complete the training a few years ago," Makoto replied.

Tazuna looks like he didn't want to believe Makoto's word but he buys it anyway.

Then one of the workers walks up to Tazuna. "May I have a word with you, Tazuna?"

Tazuna walk up to the worker who wants to have a talk. "What is it, Giichi?"

"Well, after thinking about it...Can I quit this bridge building?" the worker, Giichi, said.

Tazuna was in shock. "W-why all of a sudden!? Not you, too..."

"Tazuna, I've known you for a long time. I want to help, but if I get too involved, Gato will come after me, too. Everything will lose meaning if you die. Why don't we stop building this bridge?" Giichi said , ready to give up.

Tazuna didn't want to give up everything he has done to get where is. "I can't do that. This bridge is our bridge. This is the bridge that we've been building with the people of the town in the hopes that distribution and transportation will increase to this poor Country of the Wave, which possesses few resources."

"But if we die..." Giichi still wants to give up.

"It's already lunch time. Let's stop for now." Tazuna walk away but Giichi stops him.

"Tazuna!"

"Giichi, you don't have to come tomorrow."

After work, Tazuna decided to go shopping, and Makoto and Sakura go with him.

"Hey, where are we going?" Sakura asked.

 "I've been asked to buy the ingredients for tonight's dinner," Tazuna replied.

The street wasn't like Konoha at all. There were kids on the street with poor status. Soon, Tazuna and the girls arrive at a store.

"This is it," Tazuna said.

"Welcome," said the storeowner.

When they enter the store, there weren't much to buy.

Seeing so many people suffer make Makoto want to make a change, to give people hope. And that's what Makoto did when she decided to become Naruto's friend. She wants to give him hope, to support him. It's in her nature to help out whenever she can, and seeing how much suffering the Land of Wave has to endure just made her angry at Gato. "It's because of Gato, your people has less resources and money, and also poor status. I hope he die a painful death."

Sakura gasp in shock. "Makoto!"

"I mean it, Sakura. I really hope he does." Makoto turn around and walk out of the store.

Sakura was about to go after her when Tazuna place a hand on Sakura's shoulder.

"Leave her be."

"But, Tazuna-"

"She wants to be alone right now."

"How do you know?"

"By the way she talk and leave like that, I figure."

Sakura has a worry look on her face. 'Makoto.'

Makoto was walking on the street when she felt someone tug on her shorts.

"Hm?" Makoto look down to see a little girl. Makoto crouch down to the little girl's size. "Is there something I can help you with?"

The little girl blushed. "I-I...well..."

Makoto reach inside her pouch and bring out a small bento. Makoto gently hold the little girl's hand and hand the small bento to the little girl.

"It's not much, but it'll help. And here-" Makoto reach inside her pouch again and took out some money-no, a lot of money.

The little girl's eyes widen in surprise. "Are you sure I can have it!?"

"Yes, you can have it," Makoto said softly.

The little girl hugs Makoto. "Thank you, sister!"

 Makoto ruffle the little girl's head. "You're welcome. By the way, I'm Makoto."

"I'm Miku."

"Miku; that's a pretty name," Makoto said with a close eye smile.

Miku blushed.

Makoto stand up. "Well, see ya later, Miku. And take care."

"You too, sis!"

Makoto decided to went back to where the boys were training and overheard their conversation.

"Hey, you ask Sakura for some advice. What did she tell you?"

"Huh? Hm..." Naruto laughs. "I won't tell."

Sasuke's eyes widen and went white with the O shapes. "What!?"

The two have a stare-down until Makoto appears before them.

"Come on, you two. It's almost time for dinner."

"Dinner? Yes!" Naruto said with full of energy.

Makoto giggles at Naruto's reaction.

Unknowingly to Makoto and Naruto, Sasuke was furious, mentally, at the close friendship between them.

'I don't get it. How did Naruto make Makoto act like that? What is so special about him!?' Sasuke thought.

Naruto was the first to walk back to Tazuna's house.

Makoto look at Sasuke. "Aren't you coming?"

"Uh, yeah."

Soon, everyone was back at Tazuna's house and dinner was ready.

"This is really fun! It's been a while since I ate with this many people!" Tazuna said while rubbing the back of his head.

Naruto and Sasuke were eating like there's no tomorrow.

Then... "Seconds, please!" Then Sasuke and Naruto glare at each other with lightning coming out of their eyes. Then, they threw up.

Sakura stand up from her seat as a vein appears on her head. "Geez, if you're going to barf, don't eat!"

"No, I'll eat," Sasuke said as he wipe his mouth.

"I have to eat even if I have to force myself...I have to become strong quickly," Naruto said.

Kakashi nodded in agreement. "But barfing isn't good."

Finally, dinner was finish. Makoto wanted to help Tsunami with the dishes; Tsunami accepts her help. Sakura was standing and looking at the right-upper rip picture portrait on the wall.

"Um, why are you hanging a torn picture?" Sakura look at the others. "Inari was staring at this picture during dinner the entire time. This torn part looks like someone intentionally tore away the person who was there."

"It's my husband," Tsunami said.

"He was the man known as the hero of this town," Tazuna said.

Inari put down his cup and got up.

"Inari, where are you going?" Tsunami asked.

Then he left the room.

"Father, I told you not to talk about him in front of Inari." Then Tsunami went out the room to find Inari.

"What's wrong with Inari?" Sakura asked.

"It seems there's a reason behind this," Kakashi said.

"Inari had a father that wasn't related to him. They were very close, like father and son. Inari used to laugh a lot back then. But..." Tears form in his eyes. "But...Inari changed. After the incident that happened to his father. The word "courage" was forever taken away from the people on this island and Inari...After that day and the incident..."Then Tazuna starts explaining how Inari and Kaiza met and how Kaiza inspire the Wave Country and Inari and how the little man-Gato came and take over the Wave Country and how Kaiza die.

Naruto got up but fall down.

"What are you doing, Naruto?" Sakura asked.

"If you're trying to train, don't. You molded too much chakra. If you move any more, you're going to die," Kakashi said.

"I'm going to prove to him..." Naruto starts.

"Prove what?" Sakura asked.

 Naruto shakily stand up. "That there are heroes in this world. I'm going to prove it to him!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

74.7K 2K 33
The Second Hokage always said the Uchiha clan was destined for evil and darkness.After the Uchiha clan the massacre of the Uchiha clan their were onl...
575K 15.4K 34
Those born with demon's blood in the Ookami Clan are destined for a sad and painful life; shunned by their clan. Hisayo is one such half-demon born i...
152K 4.3K 24
Karasu has two clan names, Bara from her mother and Hatake from her father. Karasu's Mother died giving birth to her and she never knew her dad perso...
24.3K 898 34
Her mother, so loving and caring has sent Maiko back into the past. She'd sent her just on the deadline. She'd sent Maiko to the Chuunin exams where...