◇Joker One-Shots◇

By cl0uddr0p

*OLD VERSION* This is a One-Shot collaboration of 2019's JOKER.... and maybe some The Dark Knight Joker. It... More

The Clown From The Subway
Through Her Eyes
Ash Covered Thighs
Doomed Since Birth
Betrayal
One Of The Good Guys
Bun In The Oven
Benjamin
Keeping It Professional
Sharing The Spotlight
Arthur
Grief
Hell In The Hallways
Alone
Not Into Men
Just Like Romeo and Juliet
This Is Gonna Sound Crazy
Stuck With Me
My Life Is Yours
The Bunny Woman
Even When You're Gone, You Remain
Coffee Run
Taking The Blade For You
Under The Street Light
Not Who You Once Were
After So Long.... Hi :>

Little Dove

1.5K 24 13
By cl0uddr0p

☆Joker is at Gotham General Hospital to see beloved Harvey Dent and possibly stir the boiling pot. He didn't think he'd caught up by one of the nurses.☆

-----

The shift was slow as usual. Hours dragged by like they were never ending. A few visitors came in and out of the hospital but other than that, there didn't seem to be much to do. Being a nurse had its ups and downs. Today just seemed to be one of those days.

_____ walked away from the front desk, realizing that she could check on some of the patients in order to help time roll by before her shift was taken over. Only a few more hours, by then she would lose her mind in this place.

Gotham was a mess. Word got out about the bank robbery, clowns crashing Harvey Dent's party, not to mention the tragic death of his girlfriend. Poor woman. She wasn't suppose to be involved in all this madness. It was a shame that she got tied in and pay the price. Now Hervy Dent lays in one of their hospital rooms, half of his face morbidly disfigured because of terrible incident.

It was a damn shame.

_____ couldn't imagine Harvey must have felt to have to listen to Rachel die. To hopelessly burn while she was dying. It must of bee the worst thing that could have happened to him. And now here he was, strapped to a bed like he was an animal.

It was unfair.

-----

______ made her rounds around the hospital,checking on a few patients and tending to their needs. It seemed to waste enough time for her to start making her way back to the front desk. In about an hour her replacement would come in. Then she would be able to go home and relax for the rest of the day before she had to get up early and come right back again.

As she passed by one of the rooms, she thought she could hear mumbling. Like someone was arguing with themselves. The voice sounded like a groan, rasped even. _____ found herself walking into the room. It looked to be empty, there were no patients resigning in this room. That when noticed the curtain that separated the bed, she could see a figure behind it.

"Excuse me." She called, walking slowly towards the curtain. "Do you have permission to be in here?" She pulled the curtain back. The figure seemed to finally notice her presence, pulling them from their thoughts.

It was a nurse. Auburn hair and a surgical mask. However their eyes were darkened, ringed in black. Their appearance frightened _____, causing her to take a step back. She didn't recognize this nurse.

The nurse reached and pulled the mask off, revealing the dark red smudged smile, lips puffed into a smile due to the scars on their cheeks. Ah, it all made sense now.

The Joker.

_____ turned to run to the door however Joker was hot on her tail, reaching the door before her and closing it, blocking her only escape.

"Ah, ah little birdie." He smirked at her, towering over her as he cornered her against the wall, extending a hand out to keep her in place. "What a beautiful little dove you are." He leaned. "But try to run and I'll have to uh, clip your wings." His breath was hot on her cheeks. _____ turned her head away so that she didn't make contacts with him.

"Please don't.." She was pressed up against him, his face dangerously close. "I'll do whatever you want, please don't hurt me.." She pleaded, her voice hush as she felt like she could crumble at any moment. Joker chuckled, reaching up and letting his fingers graze her face.

Such a beautiful face.

"Be careful what you offer. I may be a deranged man.. but I am a man nevertheless.." Joker leaned closer, inhaling her scent. Lavender? No, maybe chamomile.. "I have desires.. needs.." His eyes trailed down her frame.

Such a tight body.

"You shouldn't temp me, not when you're so, uh helpless." His tongue slid into the corner of his lips, feeling the lumped skin against his muscle.

"Oh God.." _____ winced.

What was he going to do to her.

"Oh God indeed." Joker smacked his lips, his fingers tracing down her neck and tugging at the collar of her uniform. "How easy it would be just.. pluck these white feathers of yours." Joker's eyes peered at her, studying the pained expression of her face. She clenched her eyes shut, refusing to look at him as he assaulted her.

He then pulled away.

"I should start flying, my little dove. Things are about to uh.. get hecate." Joker pulled a remote from his pocket. She looked at it and shook her head.

"You can't.. innocent people will die!"

"Um, that's the point." He laughed.

She ran. She didn't want to leave everyone behind him, but if she didn't leave she would perish in the flames as well. She didn't look back. She could hear him cackling in the distant, watching her as she fled.

Mocking her.

-------

The hospital had burned.

There were bombs places in certain areas of the hospital. Once Joker clicked the button.

Boom.

______ was one of a handful that escaped alive. She had just made it out of the building before the bombs were set off. She could still feel the heat against her skin and debris in her hair. She stuck around after the fires spread through the building, helping whoever she could. Police and a close by hospital's ambulance came to help those who were critically injured. _____ was checked for any injuries and was then questioned by police. They figured it was Joker. Only he would send a message like this. They asked ______ if she had seen him at all or knew it if was the cause of the destruction.

For some unknown reason, she denied ever seeing him.

Many died and many lived. Some were never recovered. One being Harvey Dent. Strange.

______ sat on her couch, sipping her merlot as she watched the news. The body count was currently unknown. They were still searching through fallen debris and ash. Another tragedy caused by the Joker.

What did he want? What was his message?

Why was he doing this?

______ shook her head, turning the news off and taking a moment to herself. She could still feel his breath on her cheek, his eyes staring down at her like he was starving and she was a peice of meat.

It if weren't for him she could be dead.

Her eyes gazed at the black screen.

That could have been her.

------

It was difficult having to get up switch locations. Because of Gotham General Hospital was destroyed she was transferred to Gotham Urgent Care Clinic. It wasn't quite a hospital but it was where she continue her career as a nurse. The difficult part about it was the distance between the clinic and her apartment. She usually took the subway but the clinic was such in an awkward place it was best if she just walked there.

It was late at night, her hours changing due to a new location. Instead of working from 4 am to 3pm, she was now working 12pm to 11 pm. Longer shifts. She was exhausted. Especially with how much they worked because of those who weren't fatally injured but still needed care.

She hated this.

She pulled her coat close to her body in order to keep warm as she walked down the dimly cute streets. She couldn't wait to get home and go straight to bed. She had to get up early and start all over again.

Her eyes kept focus on her surroundings. Who knew if there was some creeps walking around this late. God forbid she ran into any clowns. If she even saw any sign of a clown, she was running.

She hurried her way into the apartment complex, grabbing her keys as she walked to the elevator. It was just about to close, she started sprinting.

"Hold it, please!" She shouted. Whoever was in the elevator heard her and extended an arm out to keep the doors open for her. She rushed in, thanking the person. The man nodded, watching her as she pressed the button to her floor. She leaned against the wall and sighed, relieved. "Long day?" She glanced at the man. He looked at her and nodded. His dark hair hanging just above his shoulders. He eyed her for a moment, noticing that her uniform was different.

"Did you change jobs?" He asked, pointing out that her badge said Gotham Urgent Care. _____ thirdly nodded. "Oh.. it is because of what happened?" She nodded again.

There was an awkward silence until they reached _____'s floor. The elevator doors opened.

"This is my stop. I'll see you around Arthur." She smiled at the man before exiting the elevator.

"See ya, _____."

______ clutched her keys tightly as she walked down the hallway. Glass of merlot, hot bath and then go to bed. Sounded like a plan to her. She started to come close to the end of the hallway where her door was at. She went to unlock it but noticed that the door was already unlocked.

That was strange. Did she forget to lock it when left this morning? It's possible, she didn't sleep well the night before and very much well could have forgotten to.

Desperate to simply get some sleep, she entered her home. She closed the door behind her, her senses resting as she was in the comfort of her home. She set her bag and keys on the counter, slipping her shoes off and lightly massaging them. Standing on her feet all day caused her legs to tense and her feet to become sore. She groaned, her thumb pressing into the tense muscle.

Then she heard her door lock click.

She stood there for a moment, afraid to even turn and look. She wasn't alone.

In a quick decision, she decided to act calmly and continue towards her kitchen, acting as though she didn't hear it. She took precautions though. She had to act calm.

She had a feeling she knew who broke in.

She walked to the kitchen, grabbing a wine bottle and setting on the counter. She took two wineglass from the shelf and started pouring a small amout into one of them.

"Do you prefer reds or whites?" She asked plainly. There was a silent pause.

"I'm not much of a drinker."

It was his voice.

_____ weakly smiled, knowing that he would not let her slip away tonight. She nodded, taking the empty wineglass and putting it back on the shelf. She put the wine bottle up and grabbed her glass before finally turning to the intruder.

He stood in the doorway of the kitchen. He must have hid behind the door when she first entered.

"What, no welcoming kiss?" Joker reached out his arms as though expecting a hug. _____ leaned against her kitchen counter and took a sip from her drink.

She wished she had run into him in the streets. At least there she could have ran.

Joker noticed her relaxed state. She was cautious, but she wasn't as frantic as she was at the hospital. Perhaps it was because she was in her own home. Or perhaps because she knew he wasn't there to harm her.

"You look tired." He started, taking a step forward. Her eyes darted to his feet, noticing his step. She was on her guard. "They're making you work those long shifts. Making your feet sore." He came closer, smacking his lips ever so often. "You look like you could use a nice, hot bath and uh a foot rub." He was mer inches from her now. "Why don't you let me treat you, my little dove."

"The reason I'm having to work these long shifts is because of you." She snared, her eyes trailing up to meet this dark gaze. Joker smirked at her fierceness. He knew she had some spunk to her.

"Awe, don't be that way." He reached up, his gloved hand caressing her cheek. "Don't forget, you said you'd do anything.." He curled his finger in her hair, wrapping around a lock and bringing to his lips. _____'s grip on her wine glass tightened.

"What do you want with me.."

She hated that there a slight excitement rushing through her. He was close, pressing her against the counter of her own kitchen. That meant he knew where she lived. Which meant he had followed her.

"What wouldn't I want with you?" Joker took a step back to observe her. She seemed calm enough. She still wore the nurse uniform, hugging her body just right. The wineglass still in her hand as she gazed intently at him. "My little dove, you look wretched in that constructing uniform.." He raised his hands up, his fingers dancing in the air. "I think it's uh about time you slipped it off."

_____ thrusted her arm out, splashing her wine into Joker's face. He stumbled back at first, the red liquid in his eyes. _____ took the moment to rush past him. Joker regained himself quickly however and had little trouble grabbing her waist and tossing her to the floor. She cried out when she hit the hard wooden floors. Joker got on top of her, pinning her to the floor and easily slipped between her thighs.  Wine dripped from his hair, his already messy makeup barely smudging more. _____ struggled against him but to no avail. He was much stronger than her.

"Now, now. That was very unlady like of you. I'm your guest. You should know better." He leaned down, grabbing her wrists and pushing them above her head. "Now behave.. or I'll have to cage you like the pretty bird you are." He sat up, pulling a glove off with his teeth. ______ watched him remove the glove then the other. Then he started to slip his coat off, revealing his toned frame under the dress shirt and vest.

She couldn't deny that there was a guilty pleasure in all of this. It was thrilling. He was a dangerous man who would take whatever he wanted. And it just so happened that he wanted her.

Once he slipped his coat off he leaned back down, his bare hands brushing against her skin and slightly tugging at her hand.

"What should I do with you?" His eyes searched her body, watching her squirm under him. If she wasn't careful a couple of those buttons could pop open.

"Whatever you do.. just do it quickly." She finally gave up, deeming that it would be useless to try anymore. His weight kept her in place. She reached up and started undoing his tie. Joker arched a brow at her actions. She was rather amusing. Fighting one second and then simply giving up the next. Rather suspicious. "Take me if you must.." She said hushly, slipping the tie off of him and tossing it to the side. She then began unbuttoning his shirt. "I have work in the morning."

This caused Joker to laugh.

He grabbed her hands, pulling them off of him. She looked up at him confused. If he wanted his way with her than he had better do it quickly. She was scared of him the first time, not knowing his intentions but now that she let it settle in she figured he just wanted to sleep with her. Isn't that what he wanted? Now here he was, laughing when she gave in.

The man was confusing.

"I could cut your throat at any moment." He chuckled, his laughing fit dying down. "I could wrap my hands around the pretty little neck and squeeze until you stopped moving.." His hands traveled up her arms until her reached her throat, his fingers grazing down to her breasts. "I could kill you in an instant.. and you're worried about work." He let another chuckle slip from him, his fingers tugging at the buttons on her uniform. "If I could blow up a hospital without effort.."He wet his lips with his tongue. "what makes you think I couldn't take down that little clinic as well?"

"You like blowing things, don't you.." _____ clapped back, again struggling against Joker's weight again. He smirked at the passion to fight from her. He knew she wasn't giving up just yet. Good.

"Is that an invitation?" He gave her uniform a swift pull, unbuttoning the first few buttons. ______ gasped, her bra out on display. "White looks positively radiant on you, little dove." His hand hovers above her breast. She swore she could feel the heat from it.

She was growing a bit irritated with him. He was obviously teasing her by stalling. She wondered how he would react if she started to play along.

She wrapped her legs around his hips, causing him to press his groin into her. Joker smirked when she grabbed his hand and placed it down on her breast.

"Wanting something, my little dove?" He asked. Her chuckle vibrated against his body.

"Telling by your little friend, you already know the answer."

"You wanna uh, give him a squeeze, just to make sure?" He leaned in, his lips grazing her neck. She softly breathed as his breath lingered on her skin. Her hands pressed against his chest, gesturing for him to sit up. He did so, now intrigued. _____'s hands trailed up his chest and around his neck. She shoved all her weight forward, knocking him onto his back. She pounced onto him. Now she was on top. She grabbed his wrists and pinned them beside his head.

He chuckled, gazing up at her with lustful eyes.

"Ah, I see you prefer to be on top?" He teased, grinning up at her. _____'s hand let go of one of his wrists, hovering above his crotch. She leaned her hand in, making intense eye contact at she did. His hips leaned into her hand, enjoying the feeling of her hand. She smirked, applying a jolt of pressure. Joker jolted a bit. "Easy, easy, birdie. No need to damage the goods."

He was quite enjoying himself. Here he had a beautiful woman got the best of him at his own game.

"You were taking too long.."

"Ever heard of savoring the moment?" He eyed her. ______ squeezed her hand, a lot more pressure this time. "Alright! Alright!" He puts his hands up in defense. _____ let go of his precious goods and remained sitting on his hips. "Ah, but I must say I do have a tricks left up my sleeve, my dear." He said, his hands falling flat on the floor while using the strength in his lower half to buck his hips at her, causing her to fall forward. This was enough for him to sit up and gain the upper hand. He pressed her face down against the floor. She growled as he chuckled. "I must saw that I'm rather uh amused by your attempts however, you had me going there for a minute." He leaned down, brushing her hair to the side and nibbling on her ear. "But know that daddy is always on top."

She squirmed, a hushed moan slipping from her. Her cheeks heating up by his voice. His tongue flicked against her skin. Her body to stir and ache for this to continue.

Was she crazy to be aroused by this? Was she really enjoying this? She could scream for help. The walls were thin enough for people to hear her. Yet here she was, letting this happen.

"Fuck you." She tensed, trying to hide the grin on her lips. Joker bucked his hips against her ass, smiling against her skin.

"Then you better start begging for it, birdie."

-------

"Ah Fuck!"

_____'s nails clawed down Joker's back as he relentlessly pounded her against her slide in balcony door. He huffed heavily, watching as her breasts bounced and her ass slammed against the glass door. She swore with the power behind his hips they would shatter the door.

Think he would care? Absolutly not.

"Keep the noises coming." His hands held her ass, her legs wrapped around his waist, squeezing him. He growled at the eminence pleasure her cries were giving him. "Let the whole complex know you're getting fucked." His trousers hung on his hips, his vest unbuttoned and his dress shirt untucked. Her uniform loosely hung off her shoulders, her breasts nearly popping out of her lace bra. Her hands reached up and caressed his face, leaning in and kissing him. He groaned against her lips, his tongue sliding into her mouth. She moaned in surprised, her fingers tangling in his hair.

"Fuck, God Yes!"

"Awe, is that all you got?" Joker's lips nipped at her neck, small biting before he got more agressive and started sucking hard on her skin.

"Jesus Christ! Fuck Me, Joker! Fuck Me!" She cried purposefully louder than before. Joker chuckled.

"You ready for daddy's load?" He asked her, reaching up and grabbing her by the throat. "You want daddy to fill you up with his cum, eh?" He licked his lips, watching her wince under his grip. She nodded.

"Oh yes, daddy! Please dump your load into me!" She pleaded, sighing moan after moan.

Joker's thrusts became a bit slipping when he hit his climax, his cock pushing against her cervix as he did. He hissed as he came into the nurse. He huffed, grinning smugly.

"You did so good, my little dove." He lowered her to het feet, pulling out and tucking himself into his trousers. ______ leaned against the door, dazed. Joker chuckled, slicking his hair back. "Oh but you haven't finished, have you?" He reached up and punched her chin, his thumb brushing her lip. "You did so well I think you deserve a treat." He dropped to his knees, looking up at her with desire in his ebony eyes. He gestured for her to put her leg over his shoulder. She did so, a bit hesitant. Joker's arms wrapped around her thighs, his hands placed firmly on her ass as he leaned his face into her sex.

"Ah, Joker." Her hand immediately gripped onto his head when his tongue darted between her folds, lapping against her sweet core. He groaned against his skin, the vibration soothing her pearl. "Oh don't stop daddy." One of hands sneaked its way to her sex, a finger slipping into her. Her hips bucked at this, his tongue sliding over her clit. He could feel her legs shake. She was already so close. He enjoyed her soft moans and how she tugged on his hair. He could taste himself on her. "F-Fuck!" Her hips bucked, her head tilting back as she released herself. Joker chuckled, lapping up her sweet arousal.

"That's my girl." He kissed her thigh, letting her come down from her sex high. "I think you're gonna have to uh call out of work." He gazed up at her. Her cheeks heated up as she met his eyes, his tongue licking his sex covered lips.

"W-Why's that?" She dared ask him that. Joker stood up, grabbing her and kissing her, forcing her to taste herself.

"Because my little dove, you and I are far from over."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 741 21
This is a Joker X Joker story, obviously. It's uh, Arthur Fleck & Jack Napier. I know it won't be as successful as other stories, because this ship i...
10.8K 279 67
A lonely young women's life changes the very night of Murray Franklin's murder, on live television and it is a change that her heart will never forg...
3.7K 56 21
MISSING : JACK NAPIER. investigation is still on going. when jacks exsistant disappears a giant fist is punched through Isabella Robbie's chest . her...
9.4K 351 21
Fate, or whatever forces are at work, bring (Y/N) and Arthur together. Tender romance ensues, and quickly bursts into an all-consuming flame. She wat...