๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐šข๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ | โœ”

By shewritesparanormal

She had a life before it just went blank. As if a flip had been switched and she was thrusted into a new life... More

โšœMeet the Castโšœ
โšœOneโšœ
โšœTwoโšœ
โšœThreeโšœ
โšœFourโšœ
โšœFiveโšœ
โšœSixโšœ
โšœSevenโšœ
โšœEightโšœ
โšœNineโšœ
โšœTenโšœ
โšœElevenโšœ
โšœTwelveโšœ
โšœThirteenโšœ
โšœFourteenโšœ
โšœFifteenโšœ
โšœSeventeenโšœ
โšœEighteenโšœ
โšœNineteenโšœ
โšœTwentyโšœ
โšœTwenty-oneโšœ
โšœTwenty-twoโšœ
โšœFun While He's at Workโšœ
โšœEpilogueโšœ
Announcement!!!!
Update!!!!!
Back on Trackโ€ผ๏ธ

โšœSixteenโšœ

65 9 52
By shewritesparanormal

Phoenix POV:

He will die by my hand and my hand only and with my full strength it will be an agonizing death. But I can't do that until I find him. That motherfucker knows how to hide, I'll give him that, but I will find his ass and burn him so fucking bad. Oh but what I will do to him won't kill him. No, no, no, it will have him endure the same pain over and over again for eternity. 

"Phoenix!" 

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Chase and Theresa calling me.

"Where the hell did you go? You need to finish the interrogation," Chase says with slight agitation and if you didn't know him you would have never caught on to it.

I quickly caught his neck and slammed him into the cell wall, "I suggest you watch the way you speak to me or else you will end up just like him but much, much worse."

I was seething and I guess he saw that because he nodded his head and downcast his eyes. Theresa pulled me off of him with a glare and that was when I realized what I had done.

"Shit I am so sorry Chase. I don't know what has gotten into me," I said pleading to him and hoping he could see the sincerity in my eyes.

"Ye-ah-ehm, yes it's fine. Just let's get this interrogation over and through."

I could tell he was bothered by my outburst but it's not my fault. I've been under stress and trying to get the plans in motion. On top of that, these nightmares, well not nightmares, these pleasant dreams of my time with Cyrus are just swirling all over the place. I snapped myself back into reality and focused on the demon in front of me. I gripped him by his hair and pulled it back until I was inches over his face.

"Where is he?"

I didn't need to speak the name because he already knew. He knew I wanted the man he pledged his loyalty to and in response he laughed furthering my proof of his knowledge on Adonis.

"Chase, can you get my play toys?" 

You see my toys were a set of torture weapons that all inflicted a certain type of pain. In total I have 157 yet my personal bag has 5 of the most deadliest ones. The blade I will use in him is my baby and the worst of the worst, which is the reason why I named her diavola, meaning the devil but of course female.

"With pleasure," he says with a smirk even though he is still mad at me.

When he comes back with my bag I take out my most beloved blade and I stalk towards my prisoner with my blade in hand and stare at him with my eyes beginning to shift to their red and black color. I know that not saying anything will drive him mad but I wanted to get this over with so I sped things up.

"Do you know why I'm scarier than the devil himself?" 

I awaited his response which never came, angering me to no ends. That is blatant disrespect to a Queen and he will pay for it in due time.

"Well it's because I tamed the devil and with the snap of my fingers he can be either your worst nightmare or best friend. The power that I have is larger than him and he loves it," I say with a sinister smile.

"So once again Where Is He? I will give you until the count of 3"

"1"

He starts visibly shaking so I signal Theresa to hold him down while I drag my knife up his arms. Such a wuss, nothing has been done yet he looks to be on the verge of wetting his pants. The sight makes me inwardly laugh hysterically.

"2"

His eyes darted around the room as if to stop him from saying the information I need. Leaving me no choice but to bring the knife to his neck.

"3"

"Okay, okay, okay he is hiding within a warehouse. He left the realm so it would be harder for you to track him."

He heaved out a sigh as If giving me this information would save his life, little did he know that it only furthered his path to his death bed. With this information I nodded to chase who knew exactly what I was saying and he left doing the most important job. Now time to focus back on him. I bent down until my lips were near his ear and whispered,

"Well you took too long to answer so you still will die. It will be slow and agonizing with no mercy for your betrayal to the throne and the ones sitting upon them. So when you die you can remember not to ever backstab the royals in your next life."

This caused him to start to crying, and Theresa busted out into full blown laughter making me stifle a laugh of my own.

"Consider yourself a simple casualty of war."

With that I slit his throat leaving him to bleed to death and blood to splatter all over my clothes.

"Theresa get someone to clean this then join chase in the search. I will be In the shower cleaning his nasty blood off."

"Alright," was what she responded with and my que to leave.

Ever since I left it's been hell within my mind. I know that Cyrus has taken on my offer to fund some of those bimbos at his club because instead of me feeling the pain Nadia is. She has been enduring his multiple sex sessions while Pandora keeps rebuilding our strength. She is here, always lurking in the shadows and to help me be battle ready she has been taking any of my pain away which is why I admire her so much.

Now I'm off to go get a bottle of whisky, especially the strongest one we have here. Once I got to the kitchen I rummaged through the cabinets to only see it's not there. Ugh who touched my drink! Oops wait nevermind it was at the top of the shelfs. How will I get it? Well being a monkey it is.

I climbed onto the counter and stood on my tippy toes and grabbed the bottle. As soon as I grabbed the bottle I began to slip off the counter so I braced myself and landed on the ground with a loud thump.

Damn that hurt, I shook my head and thought about me and my clumsiness. How just how do you just fall off of a counter and into the sink? Mental facepalm. I got up and walked, more like limped towards my bedroom so I can take a nice warm bath and get wasted.

Even though I know I should be making plans to get Adonis, I need time to myself. Time that I've never really gotten any time before in my life. Theresa and Chase are here to alert me once they have confirmed his location and then I will put up my game face.

Now back to the task at hand, I walked into the bathroom and went to the tub and put on the hottest water setting and added bubbles to soothe my body. Once the tub was filled I got in and allowed my muscles to easily relax. Popping open the bottle and I drank it all through only 6 gulps.

After around 15 minutes my body was completely relaxed but I was cracking myself the fuck up with these jokes. I have been laughing hysterically and I bet the guards are wondering what the hell is wrong with me but do I care, not one bit. All this laughing has me tired so let's close these eyes for a bit.. 

***

"Cyrus I want these,'' I whined to him.

"No it doesn't look right on you. How about you stay in the dressing room and I pick out some outfits for you to try on?" 

"What? You cannot pick out my outfits!"

"Love, never underestimate the power of your husband's style choices," he says while winking and walking away.

All I could do was laugh at his childish antics even though I knew I loved them.

"Open up," was all he said and when I did lord the amount of clothes this man got me.

"Why so many," I whined.

"It's so I have a wide selection to judge. So go and try them on now."

All I did was shake my head and go to try on the first item, It was a black romper and it was super cute.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes let me see already," he whined.

I came out and showed him adding a little turn to help him judge. When I met his calculating eyes I could tell he didn't know what to think.

"Nope your curves aren't on display for me to see, so next!"

"Alright, alright."

I went back and decided to try on one of the most beautiful dresses I have seen. It was a rose gold shimmering dress with a slit up to my hip on both sides and a very low cleavage. Of course he would choose this, such a perv i thought to myself.

"Alright, are you ready?"

"Yes come on already," he said impatiently.

I took like twenty deep breaths and stepped out. I made sure I didn't get in contact with his eyes. All I heard was his sharp intake of breath before I was lifted into the air and spun around. I bursted into a light fit of giggles until he put me back down.

"Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, and you're all mine at that. You know what that's it I'm going to go pay for this dress and we are going back home so I can plan a day where you can wear this," he said while pushing me into the dressing room to change.

Once I was done he took it and went to go pay. But the guys around the store were really staring at me and it was honestly creepy. One guy looked like he was trying to come and speak to me but he quickly stopped. I squealed when I was turned around roughly and kissed with such ferocity that anyone else would have ran but all I did was melt into the kiss. His hands made a path to my behind and he squeezed it before adding a smack and pulling away leaving me panting and wanting more.

"What was that for?" 

"To let everyone know that you're mine," he says with his devilishly handsome smirk.

Oh what will I do with you Cyrus, I thought with a grin plastered on my face. With that we left the store and went home hand in hand.

***

I jolted up making water splash around on the floor. Urg you see what I mean? These memories plague my mind and it hurts because they will never go away. I slid my hands down my face and let out a sigh of aggravation. Getting ready to get out of the tub, I stood but jumped up due to my door being slammed open and slipped inside the tub landing on my bum very hard. When I looked up to see who it was, I was ready to kill him.

"Chase what the hell!" I screamed at him.

"We found his location," is all he says with a straight face before bursting out in full blown laughter once he let what just happened sink in.

"Get out before I kill you," I said before getting up and grabbing a towel.

He scurried off while laughing leaving me to get dressed in all black. Theresa's way of dressing has really rubbed off on me and to confirm that was her walking in giving me a look of approval before walking back out will me behind. Adonis your death is near, be ready for if I catch you it will mean the end I thought before heading out to finally get the revenge I deserve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 542 18
Ronnie Gold only has one dream. Every night for the past two years, flickering images of a bloody battlefield have haunted her sleep, and every night...
19.4K 1K 13
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...
660 151 32
Have you ever met someone, and they became your entire world? Found it difficult to breathe around them? Always on your mind? Does your heart flutter...
721 58 11
I love a man, who is my everything. My savior, My reason to live, breathe and exist. But he could never be mine. He might share his body and soul w...