Bestie Boys

By Cali_Black

Mia met Trevor, Liam and Sebastian in 5th grade. At the time she thought they were sore losers, but they soon... More

Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 8

14K 545 46
By Cali_Black

Liam

After we explore the campus and find a pretty cool sushi place to stuff our faces we slowly make our way back to the dorms. Mia's hand is in mine and the weather is perfect. There are big trees giving us shade from the setting sun and the path is peaceful. I have a brother on both sides and this feels like a really good start to our future.

I'm really eager to have Mia to ourselves. No parents or siblings, just us. My ego is feeling pretty large after Carter introduced us as her network and that got my mind thinking overtime about our future and how excited I am to get there. I'm trying to be patient and "enjoy the journey," as Bash says, but I just want my fucking girl to be mine permanently.

I want a house where I can wake up to her everyday and fall asleep with her every night. I got spoiled with all of the sleepovers we had this summer. I'm not sure how any of us are going to survive with the curfews and no overnight rules. Bash and I walked by her window a couple times to see if we could map a path in. There are little balconies about 4 feet wide, just enough to take two steps outside and open the windows. I think we could easily scale the balconies to get up to her, she's only on the 3rd floor. Trevor laughed when Bash and I passed her window for a second time because he knew exactly what we were doing and said he looked himself and feels confident we can get up without the security seeing us.

I'm really bummed she didn't go for the house idea. We could be walking home together right now instead of heading to drop her off at her dorm. When disappointment creeps in I just remind myself we have always agreed she would have every experience she wanted that we could give her. This is a really great experience, for her to be in her own dorm, but it still stings she didn't want to live with us. I'm also not fond of the idea of us trying out group sex in a small ass dorm bed. We had a california king in the apartment above the gym so we could all cuddle. That is the kind of bed we need for group sex..and now I'm getting a hard on. Dammit why does my mind always go to sex.

"Liam you're squeezing my hand off!" Mia uses the hand I'm not holding to pry my fingers off. Bash uses that moment I've let go to steal her from me. Oops I think my group sex imagery was making me a little tense.

"Mia thief, give her back," I whine and reach for her. She squeals and abandons Bash for Trevor. She runs into his arms and he picks her up bridal style so neither of us can steal her back.

"No fighting boys, thems the rules." Mia spits her tongue out at us. Trevor leans down to talk into her ear,
"Put that tongue away before I decide to taste it." Mia looks up at him with wide eyes then reaches forward and sucks his bottom lip into her mouth. Trevor misses a step and nearly drops her, but Bash is there steadying the both of them.

"Fuck," Trevor groans before he seals his lips to hers. I look around and don't see anyone near us so I let them have their moment. I don't like letting others see Mia like this. She's our sexy girl, but I don't want anyone else seeing her sucking one of our faces off. My dick is harder then it's ever been right now and there's no hiding it. I turn to Bash who's cock is jutting out just the same.

"I love this, I really do, but can we take it to the dorm room? I want some." Bash pouts as he stands in front of them. Trevor is equally as hard and I bust out laughing at the image I'm staring at right now. The three of them look to me like I'm crazy. I'm laughing so hard I can only point at their dicks.

"You're dicks are literally almost touching. You're inches away from crossing swords." I'm wheezing at this point and Bash looks down and starts laughing with me. Mia pushes on Trevor's chest to be put down and looks at all three of our crotches. She looks intrigued and stares a whole minute more before looking up at my face. I'm grinning from ear to ear and her pretty cheeks flush pink. I put my hand out for her to take and she comes to me easily.

"Let's go hangout in our room where boners aren't a punishable offence by law." I wink at her.

"I wouldn't mind being punished," Trevor says as he comes up from behind Mia and kisses the side of her neck. Her voice is breathy when she responds,

"Okay, you've convinced me. Let's go make out in your room."

All three of us laugh and then Bash picks her up throwing her over his shoulder and slaps her ass which is conveniently right next to his face.

"DIBS!" He screams as he starts running towards the dorms with her. She's giggling and squealing as Trevor and I chase after them.

Once we check Mia into our building and we're threatened to have her returned to her dorm in two hours sharp for curfew we make our way upstairs to the 5th floor where our room is. This building is filled with guys. There is not a chance in hell I'd ever let her even walk from the entrance to our room without one of us escorting her.

As we walk up the stairs I see more then a few heads turn to watch her pass. Bash is pulling her along with her hand as Trevor and I walk behind them. I might have growled at a couple dick wads as we passed and they'd stared too long, but in my defense Trevor didn't look any friendlier.

Once we're in our room with the door shut and locked Bash starts taking the mattresses off of our beds and making a pallet on the floor. We each have twin beds that Bash and I literally don't fit on. It's laughable and every time I lay down with half my calf and my foot hanging off I have to remind myself I'm suffering for my angel and the discomfort goes away. Trevor helps by throwing our blankets and pillows on top.

I grab Mia from behind and throw her into the pile. She giggles and bounces. Her perfect tits bouncing with her in the tank top she's wearing that shows me a hint of cleavage. She lays down and her wavy hair fans out around her. She looks up at me with big brown eyes and I sigh. I love her. I've loved her since I was 10 years old and this is just the start. I'm going to spend however many days I have with her and even that won't be enough.

Trevor is the first one to break out of our drooling contest as we stare at our girl laid out on our beds before us like a treat. He leans down and she leans up to meet him. He kisses her slowly at first easing her into it before he gives her his tongue and they are moaning into each others mouths and sucking each others bottom lips like they always do. Bash and I just watch from the sideline for a moment before she pulls back from Trevor's mouth and looks at us both expectantly.

Bash reaches her first on the side opposite of Trevor and she turns to meet his mouth. His kisses are slower, languid and their tongues wrap around each other. She hikes her leg up over his dick and he grips the back of her thigh that's been exposed from her shorts riding up. I can see him grinding into her inner thigh and my dick throbs painfully.

She breaks the kiss first and turns towards me. She holds her hand out and I fall into the bed between her legs with my brothers on each side of her. Trevor is kissing down her jaw and neck and Bash's hand is drawing circles on her flat belly just above the button to her shorts. She grabs the back of my head and brings me to her mouth eagerly meeting my kiss. I'm not as gentle as my brothers. I suck on her tongue and thrust into her mouth and she lets me take control. I grind into her and even though there are layers of clothes between us it feels so good I moan.

"You feel so good angel. I never want to stop." Trevor takes my pause and turns her mouth back to his. Bash's hand has glided up under her rib cage.

"Can I touch you," he asks into the her neck. She moans yes into Trevor's mouth and Bash's hand slides up to cup her breast over her bra. I can see him kneading her breast and pinching her hard nipples even through her shirt. I grind into her again and pull back because I'm afraid I might come in my pants and that would be embarrassing. She's too perfect, too sexy. I hoped this would happen one day, but now that she's here and letting us touch and kiss her. It's more then I thought it would be.

"You are so sexy babe." Bash whispers as he sucks on a spot on her neck that makes her gasp. Trevor releases her lips and she turns back over to Bash, but not before stopping to look at me and give me a small smile. She has tousled sexed up hair from us gripping it and her lips are red and plump. We've never gone this far. This make out session seems different then the others. Before she gets fully turned towards Bash he stops her,

"Can I take your bra off? It's okay to say no." She gives another breathy yes and helps by ripping her shirt over her head. Bash stares dumbfounded for a minute before Trevor helps and undoes her bra from behind her. Bash pulls her straps down and immediately starts kissing a path down her throat to get to her nipples. I can see his intentions so clearly it's as if they are my own. That's exactly what I would do too.

Trevor bends so he can see what I'm seeing and we watch in anticipation and Bash sucks one of her nipples into his mouth. She grips the back of his head so he doesn't stop and Trevor and I both groan in unison while grinding our dicks into our palms. I can't believe this is happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 1.4K 11
*Completed* *Unedited* *10 chapters available for read* [This is a spin-off of 'A Sacrifice To Remember' but can be read as a stand alone] **** When...
A Memory Away By kAy

Teen Fiction

282K 10K 42
[HR: #2 in Young Adult 28/3/19] ❛❛One look and I fell in love again.❜❜ ❈ ❈ ❈ "Aren't you going to say anything?" I turned around to face him. "Thanks...
6.9K 90 28
If you are expecting this to be like all them other stories where two best friends fall in love and have a hard time admitting it to each other. One...
21.3K 854 22
*04/06/2024 - 4th place in the Category 'Ex-boyfriend' 'A story of a girl in love with a boy who's in love with her best friend, and even with her fe...