Tony is a baby?!

By GetLost_Squidward

This is a short story. An explosion on the lab occurred due to a bad experiment. Guess who was in the lab? To... More

He grew up?!
A productive day
Going to school
Well, he's an adult now
Back to normal

The accident

1.4K 36 80
By GetLost_Squidward

(Before that I just wanted to say that Tony is married to Bucky)(Peter and Harley are your brothers, you are all the same age, you and Harley are twins and Tony's biological children and Peter is adopted, Tony and Bucky adopted Peter one year later)(It's sunday afternoon in here and monday it's a school day, yeah, you're still in high school)

*BOOM*

Okay, well... That didn't go has planned. Dad and I were in the lab doing some experiments this time, not building things, and the current experiment that we were doing went wrong as you can read, it exploded right in front of us, well in front of dad, he put himself in front of me to protect me. Normaly he would ask a lot of questions like 'are you okay?' 'are you hurt?' and stuff like that and hug me, but he hasn't done anything. What's going on?

"FRIDAY, clear the smoke. Dad are you okay?" FRIDAY did as told and now I could see clearly again, but I didn't see dad. "FRIDAY, call pops, plea- OH MY GOD FRIDAY CALL POPS RIGHT NOW!" Right in front of me, guess what was there, just guess.

There was dad.

In a body of a three year old.

Tony Stark is a baby, well, more like a toddler.

His clothes were all around him, but at the same time it covered him, which I'm grateful for. "FRIDAY, change of plans, call all the Avengers, Happy, Harley and Pepper to the living room." As I finished speaking, pops came running through the door.

"What happen? What's going on? Are you two alright? Where's Tony? Tones?!" Pops started screaming.

"Pops, calm down! Dad's here! Well... part of him." I regret saying that because he now has look on his face I couldn't describe and he came running to me, almost kicking dad.

"What do you mean, 'part of him'? I-" He was interrupted by a little voice.

"Sowwy, who awe you? Whewe's Jawvis?" Dad said and let me tell you, he is so adorable! Who would've thought that this little cutie turn out to be my dad.

"Aww, you're so cute!" I said and he looked at me with those big brown eyes. "I'm Y/n, and this is Bucky. Jarvis dropped you off here, because he had some things to do with Peggy and Ana, okay?" I kneeled in front of him and he nooded. I knew pretty much everything about my family, because if dad wouldn't tell me, I would research and if I did that I would find more things. I ruffled his hair and got up, then he put his little arms up to me, signaling to pick him up, so I did, with the clothes rapped around him. "Pops, go to the living room to meet the others, but don't tell them the situation, and while you do that, tell FRIDAY to not speak with dad and to take photos of him. I need to go somewhere first." He nooded and went off.

This is weird. I'm holding my dad, because he's a toddler. One of the people that gave me life. I went to the floor where the bedrooms are and went into mine. I went straight to my closet and searched for a box. Obviously I put dad on the floor because how was I going to find something while holding him. "Found it!" In that box were my clothes from when I was a toddler, like underwear, socks, shorts, t-shirts and even shoes! Thank god the clothes weren't pink, he wouldn't like that. You're probably wondering 'if they weren't pink, what were they?', well dear reader, they are Avengers themed, mostly Iron Man, you know why.

"Can you put this on?" He nooded, I gave some panties and shorts, turned around, when he was done, I helped him put an Iron Man shirt on and noticed that he doesn't have the arc reactor, must have disappeared because he didn't have it, then socks and shoes isn't necessary. "You can walk on your own, right?" He nooded again. We went to the elevator, hand in tiny hand, to go the common room. This isn't normal, like, if you make a question to normal dad or to another person he is gonna respond that question verbally  with some sass or something, but toddler dad hasn't answered any of them verbally. "Hey Tony? Why don't you speak?"

"Fathew doesn't like people calling me 'Tony', he pwefews 'Anthony' because it's my name. And he doesn't like when I speak to much, he says that I'm just a distwacting to evewybody." What the fuck? I didn't know that, but that's just dumb. Why did Howard said that to him, like, he's just a toddler. I'm gonna slap that man when I die. When we were waiting for the elevator, he leaned on my leg and yawned.

"You're tired?" He nooded. Well, it isn't a surprise, today was probably the fourth or fifth day without sleep. I pick him up and he rested his little head on my shoulder and fell asleep. After the elevetor arrived and our little trip to the living room, we arrived and started to immediately hear voices.

"Buck, where is Y/n? I was in the middle of something and if she's not here, I need to go." Uncle Sam said, already on his feet and the others said 'agree' or just nooded and started to get up.

"I would like a little bit of silence if possible. I have a sleeping surprise." I whispered and they all looked at me. They were all suprised and shooked, except pops, but well, if I were them I would be like that too. They sat down again and I went up to them, dad was still sleeping. "So, we were in the lab, doing experiments, and then one of them went wrong, it exploded-"

"So that was the noise I heard." Uncle Steve trailed off, interrupting me.

"Ya. As I was saying, it exploded and dad put himself in front of me, to protect me, and because of that he is now a three year old toddler and I'm me. So, now I have a few things for you to do. Uncle Bruce, try to find a cure for this. Uncle Clint, go to your house and bring some toys, pricipally legos, and maybe clothes for him. Auntie Tasha, go with Uncle Clint to help. Pepper, if dad has conferences or meetings or anything like that, cancel them or go to them. I think that's it." I whispered to them and they nooded to not wake the child.

"You almost sounded like-" Uncle Clint began but was interruptet by the *ding* sound that the elevator made. That means someone arrived, and that someone is none other than Nick Fury. "-him."

"Wow, they are all here and I didn't even had to call them, perfect. Wait. Where's Stark?" Fury said with his usual bored face.

"He's here Fury." I turned aroud with a still sleeping dad.

"What the fuck happen?!" Fury exclaimed a little to loud. "I'm here to tell you all that you have a mission and I see this?" And dad woke up, he's a light sleeper everyone.

"What happen?" Dad asked, rubbing those big brown eyes. "Who awe these people?"

"Since you woke up, this are our friends, Bucky, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Sam, Rhodey, Pepper, Steve, Scott, Peter, Wanda, Pietro, Happy, Harley and Vision, and that's the boss, Nick Fury." I softly said to him with a soft smile, pointing to them as I said their names. "Do you wanna sleep in my room?"

"If that's okay with you, I don't wanna be a distwaction to you all." He said with his head down. The others were shooked and confused with that answer, even Fury.

"Of course it's okay! Bye people, see ya in a couple." I said as we were heading to the elevator. We made the same trip to my bedroom and I tucked him in my bed. This is so weird, oh my god, I'm gonna laugh when dad sees this. "Sleep well, bambino." I kissed him in the forehead and walked away, leaving my room and letting the door slightly open. My dad used to call me when I was little, and he still calls me, 'bambina', it's my nickname. I made my trip to the living room again and when I got there everyone was in their feet.

"Hey kiddo, so sorry but we need to leave for a mission." Pops said with a sad smile. "But don't worry, Peter and Harley are going to stay, but that's obvious, they're kids like you." I put a hand on my chest, pretending to be hurt, and make a *le gasp*.

"All of you?" They all nooded. The fuck. "Then who's gonna take care of dad when the three of us are at school? Pepper can't because she has Stark Industries to run, Happy has a job. I don't trust Fury or SHIELD with him, sorry not sorry Fury." He just shrugged at that. Pops seemed to be thinking and Peter and Harley came to my side.

"You skip school until they get back. Either way you three already know what school teaches you, so yeah." Fury said because pops couldn't think of anything. "Also, what was that crap that Stark said, about being a dristaction to us?" I did see that coming.

"He said that Howard said to him that he is a distraction to everybody and he doesn't like when he talks to much, basically Howard is saying that he doesn't like his son. Howard also said that he doesn't like when people call dad 'Tony' because it isn't is name, it's 'Anthony'. I swear to you, if dad tells me more things like that that I don't know, when I die I'm gonna slap Howard in the face. Like that's not how you treat your son!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, we have to go now, but be safe, give us updates, and we will tell you know as soon as we know when we get back. Don't do anything stupid until we get back." Uncle Steve said and then they all gave us (me, Peter and Harley) a hug and went to dress on the uniforms and go to the mission.

"Hey Fury, can you bring legos for dad to play?" Harley asked before Fury went back to SHIELD.

"No." And then he was gone. Great.

"Cheeseburgers for dinner?" Peter asked.

"Yas." Me and my twin said at the same time. "I'm gonna call Ned to let him know that we are going to miss school for a couple of days." Harley walked away.

"FRIDAY, let me know when dad wakes up. Also, have you been taking photos of him as pops and I said?" I asked.

"Yes, bambina. And some videos too." I told you he calls me that. Pops must have asked for videos too.

"You asked FRIDAY to take photos of dad? Noice." Peter gave me a thumbs up. "I'm going to the lab, you wanna come?"

"Yeah sure, let's just wait for Harley."

*few hours later aka dinner time*

We called McDonald's and ordered 5 cheeseburgers and 1 happy meal for dad and now we were waiting. FRIDAY hasn't said anything on dad so we're still in the lab.

"Boss has woken up and the food is here." FRIDAY announced, well, forget what I said.

"Thanks baby girl." Peter said. "Harley and I can get the food and you can go get dad."

"Okay." We stopped what we were doing and went to the elevator. "Bedrooms floor." And off we went again to the bedrooms. I got off the elevator and went to my room. There dad sat on the bed, still a toddler. "Hey bambino, slept well?" He nooded. "Okay, it's dinner time so come on, let's eat."

"When is Jawvis coming?" Oh shit. Aahhhhhh, what should I tell him. He's too smart for a normal answer that a person would give a three year old because he's Tony Stark after all.

"He is coming in a few days, bambino. Your parents are in a business trip and he can't be with you for a few days. Sorry." I really hope that he believes that. We made the same trip and went to the kitchen where we found Peter and Harley with the food ready. "So, we got for you nuggets and french fries. Hope you like it. You can chew things right?"

"I nevew had these. Yes, I can chew mostly evewything." He said and I helped him sit on the chair. We started to eat dad seemed to have a question because he was with that look on his face that we wants to ask something but he's not sure if he can.

"Do you have a question, Anthony?" That's so weird to say. He slowly nooded and I smiled. "You can ask if you want." His eyes light up at that and asked the question right away.

"Why did Mr. Petew had thwee buwgews?" He bowed his head a bit when he asked. The three of us chuckle at that and Peter answered.

"It's because I have a fast metabolism, which means I have to eat more than normal people." He smiled and dad nooded like it made sense what he said, which actually made sense because it was true. When we finished our food the boys went to the living room to prepare a movie night and I washed the dishes because today was my turn. After a few minutes I felt something in my leg, I looked down and it was dad.

"The living woom is weady." He said shyly. Seriously, is this my dad? He is anything but shy. What did Howard do to put him like this?

"Okay, I'll be there in a few. Why don't you pick the movie?" He nooded and went back to the living room. When I was done, I went to the living room and saw that Harley and Peter were arguing over the movie that we were going to see and dad was observing them from the side of one of the couches. "Enough! Why are you arguing about the movie that we are going to see? I told Anthony that he could choose it." I slapped them both on the back of their heads and they stup up.

"He said that we could decide." Harley whined.

"You two are such babies. You remind me of Uncle Sam and Uncle Clint." I walked away from them and to dad and kneeled down. "Do you like Disney?" He nooded. "Do you like 'Cinderella'?" He nooded faster. "'Cinderella' it is! Guys put the movie on." I got up and picked dad up, walked to one of the couches and sat on it and put him my lap. Peter sat on my right and Harley on my left. We grabbed a blanket and each of us made a human burrito and began to watch the movie. The movie hadn't even ended and the four of us were fast asleep on the couch.

Heyyyy guyssss. How are you? Hope you are all safe and healthy :)

This is my new short story. Hope you like it!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RDJ!! LOVE YOU 🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊✨🎊🎊🎇🎆🎈🎉🎈

2572 words

Peace off my dudes

Love ya

-GetLost_Squidward

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6K 52
What would you do if the love of your life, the father of your unborn child, returned from the past with the love of his? This is the impossible, lif...
67.7K 1.6K 39
With all of SHEILDs files dumped onto the internet, Tony finds out he fathered a child many, many years ago. Pleased to find she had inherited his in...
30.5K 1.1K 17
BABY AVENGERS ©scarletswitchy 2021 | cover by @scarletswitchy When Loki tries to invade the Stark Tower but he accidentally runs into another magic...