π™™π™§π™€π™¬π™£π™žπ™£π™œ (𝗏𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺�...

By wiiped-outt

Deku has a plan. Does it involve lying to an entire school, faking his relationship with Todoroki, and bringi... More

author's note
playlist
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
epilogue

chapter seven

1.7K 92 79
By wiiped-outt

deku

I can't stand myself.

Internally, I threw up at the sight of my room. Everywhere I looked, I saw All Might's face. There were posters on the walls, small figurines lining the shelves (which held magazines about the hero), and even the bed sheets had All Might on them.

I had to fight every urge to call Shigaraki and tell him to get me the hell out of here. There was no way I wanted to stay in a room as disgusting as this.

Jeez, I was a loser before I joined the League.

I had a thought that I could take down the posters and make the room more appealing.

Damn it. I can't take down these disgusting posters because they'll get suspicious of me.

Maybe I could just stay in Todoroki's room until I get this over with?

The thought of that made me gag even more.

"Screw you, Shigaraki," I mumbled to myself. "Of course I had to be the one to go back to U.A. So what if Toga ends up drinking all of my blood? I'd rather that than be here."

The last remaining bits of sunlight streamed in through my curtains. They, too, were All Might themed. Shocker, I know.

My phone buzzed in its place on my desk. I quickly picked it up and sighed.

"What's up, Shi-"

"Deku-kun! Hi!" a familiar voice squealed into the phone.

"Hi, Toga."

"How's U.A? Is Ochaco-san still there?" she asked eagerly.

"U.A. still sucks, and yes, Uraraka is still here."

"I wish Shigaraki had sent me instead of you," Toga whined, probably pouting on the other end of the call.

"Don't we all," I said quietly.

"Hey!" Toga yelled. I could hear a quick scuffle in the speaker and suddenly, Dabi was speaking.

"Broccoli."

"Yes, Stitches?"

"You had better get your ass back here and save me from this blondie before she kills me."

"Uh, Dabi—"

"Give me the phone," Shigaraki demanded from his side.

Dabi and Toga's voices both faded as Shigaraki took the phone from them.

"How is it going over at U.A?" he asked. Coming from anyone else, the question would have been sweet, but Shigaraki was pissed.

"Oh, you know. Full of fake heroes and hormonal teenagers. How about you?"

"Cut the attitude, kid. Does anyone suspect you?"

"No. Everyone's so caught up in their own stupid emotions to realise I'm faking even when I break character. It's honestly funny," I answered, "but also sad. These guys are really dumb."

"Don't underestimate them. You know how strong they can be."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I sat down on the bed, trying to best not to look at All Might's face printed in the middle of the sheets. "I hate this place."

"Obviously. Did you think you would like it?" Shigaraki said, irritated.

"No, but I didn't think it would be this bad." I continued on to explain everything that had happened since my arrival: That I had to cuddle and kiss Todoroki, that I fixed my old desk with Uraraka, and that I had to make soba for the whole class.

Shigaraki was would have been laughing if he was a guy who laughed.

"Oh, and my room is covered in All Might merch," I said angrily. "I hate this."

"The more you hate what you're doing, the more the plan is working."

"The plan! Is this even worth it?"

"Shut up. Of course it's worth it. You just have to wait."

"How much longer do I have to put with this?" I asked.

"Long enough to get us into the school without anyone suspecting you. After we kill the heroes, you'll leave with us."

"But I want to leave now!"

"You sound like a child," Shigaraki stated, sighing loudly near the phone's speaker. "Get over it."

I pouted quietly. "Fine. Is that all?"

"Yeah. I'll text you about further instruction."

"Okay."

Without warning, Shigaraki ended the call, and I was left alone in the silence of my room.

At least the bed is comfortable, I thought to myself. I leaned back, suddenly overwhelmed with exhaustion, and started drifting off to sleep.

All of a sudden, harsh knocking came from the door and I groaned, startling awake. I stood up and opened the door, immediately wanting to cry when I saw who it was—I was that annoyed.

Right now? Really? I don't have time for this.

"Hey, nerd," Bakugou said, shoving open the door and waltzing right in like he owned the place.

What a jerk. Why the hell did I put up with him for so long?

"Kacchan!" I said, forcing emotion into my voice so he wouldn't see how irritated I was. "Uh, what's up?"

"Shut up," he demanded.

Well, damn, okay. Why did he even come into my room if he doesn't want me to say anything?

"Did the villains want you to join them?"

Without letting him see, I rolled me eyes at the question. When I had explained the fake story of my kidnapping yesterday night, I had purposefully left out the part about the villains asking me to join the League. I assumed it would arouse suspicion, and I didn't want to risk that.

"No," I lied. "Why?"

Bakugou chuckled as be leaned against the wall next to the door. "That just means I'm still better than you."

This guy really has some nerve.

"Kacchan—"

"The League of Villains really sucks ass," Bakugou said, continuing to ramble. "I can't believe they let someone as weak as you escape."

Excuse me?

I took a deep breath, trying to keep myself from punching him square in the jaw.

"They're just a ragtag group of losers."

"Don't underestimate them," I said before I could stop myself. "They're actually really strong, and they plan things out really far in advance. It's really inspiring—"

I closed my mouth quickly, shutting myself up as my words registered in Bakugou's brain.

"Are you defending them, nerd?"

"N-no! Of course not!"

Bakugou stood up from the wall and shoved my shoulder roughly. I backed up.

"They kidnapped you, and you're going around praising them? What are you, some kind of fake hero?"

That's rich coming from they guy who literally told me to kill myself because I didn't have a quirk.

"No, I'm not!" I said hastily. "I'm just saying that they're not as stupid as you think!"

"Shut up, you damn nerd. Are you telling me I'm wrong?"

Obviously.

"N-no, Kacchan." I had to stop myself from gagging as I said the nickname.

Bakugou glared at me for a minute before sighing angrily and backing away.

Damn, if I didn't have to keep up this stupid act, I absolutely would have punched him in the face.

"Whatever, nerd," the blond boy grumbled as he walked away. He left the door open when he left, and it took all of my willpower not to yell at him.

I closed my door and groaned, sliding against it to the floor. I pulled my knees into my chest and then hugged them.

This is going to be a very long, very hard few days.

I felt tears welling in my eyes. Damn, I'm really so angry that I'm crying?

Tears slowly began to stream down my face as I cried. I didn't even bother to wipe them away.

I hate this stupid school. I hate that I have to pretend to like being here. I hate this.

Another knock came from my door, making me jump quickly. I wiped away my tears and tried to regain my composure as fast as I could before I opened the door. What now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 533 21
When two very different boys get put in the same dorm. Will they become friends? More then friends? Enemy's? What will happen when Dabi sleeps with s...
59.7K 1.2K 10
Since a few days you felt like someone's watching you. In a cold starry night you were suddenly kidnapped by some newcomer villans. TRIGGER WARNING...
549 28 22
It's their 2nd year at UA. Over the summer, Todoroki finally asked Deku out, and the news spread as the new year at UA began. Everyone accepted and c...
8.8K 340 16
What would happen, if Izuku really did what Katsuki told him to? Would anybody actually care that he was 'dead'? This generation lives in a world whe...