α΄€ α΄Šα΄‡α΄…Ιͺs α΄›α΄€ΚŸα΄‡. || α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄

By poison-fruit

From before the reign of Kylo Ren TIL after. Also this is not a Reylo fanfiction. More

The Force.
Havoc.
Hurikane.
Dark Thoughts.
Jakku.
NeverEnding.
Dameron and Organa.
Left Behind.
Dear Karva.
Strangled.
Concupiscent.
Excellence.
Feeling.
Collapse.
Supreme Leader.
First Mission.
Love Is Weakness.
Lord Vader.
A Shift in the Force.
With me, or Against me.
Porcelaine.
Calm The Anger.
Leia and Anakin.
You Are The Reason.

Solo's Return.

411 12 27
By poison-fruit

I pull up on the steering and look out of the ship window. "They are closing in on me!" I yell into the headset. "Karva! Don't do it. Listen to me." Poe yells back into the headset. "I can do it." I speaks and I press the buttons to shoot the guns but instead I am jerked and a shot comes at me from behind. The ship jerks and I makes a face as my head hits the seat. I pull the helmet off of the simulation and stand, huffing. Poe quickly gets out of the simulation and looks at me. "Damn it Karva. If that was real you could've risked the whole crew!"

I furrow my brows and watch him. "I'm rusty okay. I'm sorry." I hold my hands up and he shakes his head. "I'm sorry I got mad. You just know you can't be doing that if this was a real scenario." He sighs and then places his arm around my shoulders. "Cmon. Drinks for everyone." Poe nods and we step to the cantina. "Do you know when they'll be back?" He asks and I shrugs my shoulders, looking up to him. "No clue." I speak and purse my lips.

I take a seat and they pour a clear liquid into small glasses. "I'm not suppose to." I say quietly and look at Poe. He smiles and watches me. "They won't know." I look at everyone and then toss it back. I make a face and scrunch my nose. "Oh my." I clear my throat. Poe lets out a soft chuckle and looks to me. "What is it?" I speak and he shakes his head. "Nothing, why do you wait for him?" He asks me and I furrow my brows as he pours me another glass. "Who says I'm waiting for him?" I shrug and he makes a face towards me.

"Oh cmon. I see the way you looked at him." I quickly toss back the second and purse my lips. "You're not just saying this because you and I kissed?" I ask and he laughs. "No no. I mean. It was a small kiss." I gasp and shake my head. "And that's my cue to go." I pat his shoulder and stand. I hold my belt and fix it as well as my jacket. I take steps out of the cantina and let out a breath as I feel my eyes water up and I quickly wipe them. I step towards my small home, opening the wooden door. I step in and pull off the jacket, as well as my belt.

I undo the braids through my hair and run my fingers through them. I sit down onto the bed and then look around the empty room. I lean back and huff. The emotions I'm feeling could be from the alcohol so I dismiss them. I close my eyes and drift off. I wake up to quick knocking. I sit up and force pull my hilt into my hand, noticing it's now dark outside.

I hear the knocking again and I ignite it. "Karva it's me. You have to come quick!" It's Finn. I turn it off and then open the door. "What is it?" I tilt my head to the side and he looks to me. "They are back." He says and I gasp, turning to gather my things. I start sprinting with Finn and pull my coat on as I run. It's been a month and a half. I quickly push my hair back not realizing what my hair looks like. I stand and wait patiently as the ship lands and others are waiting.

They take a moment to get off but when they do they look tired. I watch as Ben is the last to come off. His hair longer to his shoulders but his facial hair neatly groomed. I look to him and let out a slight breath. He looks around and finds me. I nod once and then place my hands in front of me. Rey looks to me and steps to me, hugging me. I stumble back slightly but hug her back. "How was the trip?" I ask and look to her. "It was eventful.. How have the younglings been?" I nod and laugh softly. "They have been great. They have moved up finally. So I am going to see them again starting next week." I look back to Ben and then start walking beside her.

"We have found other Jedis who want to learn the way of the force." I look to her and part my lips. "Really?" She nods and we step towards the dining hall. "Yes. They just want hope. That is all. When we destroyed the first order. Not everything went back to normal." I nod and clasp my hands together. "I know." We take a seat and I place my elbows on the table. "I want you to help lead them. You know what it is to be dark and then light. The force may not be balanced with them." I take in a breath and watch her. "What do you mean? That's a lot of work for just me." She nods once and then places her hands onto the table. "Not when you are on the Council it isn't.." I raise my brows and watch her.

"There's possibly no way I would ever be allowed into the council Rey. It's just a Dream." I start to stand and she takes my hand. "Just think about it. They need someone like you." She lets go and I lick my lips. "I'll think about it." I turn the other way and force pull a thing of fruit as I continue to walk out the door. Ben walks in as I'm leaving. I smile to him and take a bite of it, walking back to my small home. I step it and pull everything off, sitting down on the bed.

I cross my legs and lean back as I look around the empty room again. I hear a knock and I open it with a flick of my wrist. Ben steps in and then closes the door. "No hello or anything?" He asks and I look to him. "Hello Ben. How was your trip?" I say and toss the fruit away. He leans against the wall and puts his head to it. "It was good. Seen a lot of things." I let out a laugh and nod, standing. "Ben solo, the Scoundrel." I move my hands in the air to picture it. He looks down at me with a chuckle.

"Did you bring me something?" He hums and then purses his lips, grabbing something from his pocket. He holds out a small velvet bag and I take it from him, opening it and pulling the string out as well as the crystal that hangs from it. "It's purple Kyber. Like your saber." He speaks and I part my lips. "How did you find it?" I look to him. "I have my ways." He speaks and moves to the end of my bed. I hold it up and move my hair, turning around. He puts it onto my neck and ties it back for me. It has a slight glow to it as I look to it. I turn around and look up to him. He looks at it and runs his fingers through his hair.

I stand and take a breath. "She wants me to be on the council." I step over to my saber and look at it, tapping my finger against it. "Well are you going to take it? You should take it." He speaks and takes a seat. "Did you miss me?" I ask and purse my lips, looking down to the hilt again. He takes a seat on the bed and looks to me. "You could see for your self." He speaks and I look to him. I nod once and step to him, looking down to him.

He closes his eyes and holds his head back. I look down to him and run my thumb over his eyebrow slowly. I run my thumb to his temple and close my eyes. Flashes of when we had first made the connection when he gripped my arm. To when I kissed his cheek. To when I was stood there in the dress. To when we finally were intimate. To the moment I said I love you. He held me in his arms as soon as I passed out and carried me into the ship to save me.

I let out a breath and look down to him. He looks up to me. "Does that answer your-.." I don't let him finish his sentence as I press my lips to his. He hesitates but then grabs my legs, pulling me into his lap. I move my lips against his and he moves his hand to the side my neck, pulling me closer. I pull back and look to him. He takes harsh breaths and then grips my hair, pulling me in again, moving me to my back quickly.

I part my lips and push at his vest, pushing it down his shoulders. He tosses it to the floor and lifts my shirt over my head, he unbuttons the three buttons on his shirt and pulls it over his head. I run my hand over his stomach and chest, looking down at it. No scar bares against it. I watch him and he sits up slightly, running his hands to my waist, tugging at the waistband. He pulls them off of me and I take heavy breaths. He undoes his own and tugs them down, placing his hand against my throat, looking down at me. I part my lips slightly as I watch him, his gentle complexion different from the hard one I once knew. He runs his thumb to my lower lip and runs it against it, making it push down slightly.

He leans in and presses his lips against mine again, lifting me up and lays his back against the wall with me in his lap. I look down at him as he looks up to me. He moves my hair behind my ear and I hover over him, moving down onto him. I part my lips and let out a breath, holding onto his shoulders. He graciously grips onto my hips and puts his head back slightly as I move my hips slowly.

He grips tightly onto me and I rest my forehead against his. I let out a soft noise and he presses his lips harshly against mine, letting a breath escape his nose that also is a groan. I pull back slightly and he moves me onto the bed, moving his hips into me. He presses his lips against my skin and bites at it as he digs his nails into my thigh.

I run my hand through his hair and grip at it, putting my head back. I let out a moan. "Ben.." I speak to him and he looks down to me, sitting up slightly. He places his hand against my throat and continues to move his hips. I place my hand around his wrist and part my lips. My airways slightly restricted. I close my eyes and feel my legs shake and I hear his moan come from his lips.

I release around him and feel him release as well. I breath heavily from my high and he moves from between my legs and lays down.

I stand, expecting him to leave, pulling up my underwear. I pull the long hair up and look back to him. He is watching me. He holds his hand out to me and I purse my lips slightly. I step back and hold my hand out to him, pressing my fingertips to his, running them down his long fingers and then to his palm. He grabs my hand and yanks me easily onto him. I let out a laugh and he smiles, then looks to me. "I'm not leaving this time." He speaks softly and moves a piece of hair to behind my ear.

"Kar.." I look to him as he says my name. "I do." I watch over his face. "If you do, you can say it." I speak lightly and bite at my lip. "You're so much like my mother." He shakes his head. "And you're so much like your father." I speak and roll my eyes playfully. "I do love you." I look at him for a moment and he sits up slightly. "I love you." He says again and I let out a breath. "I have."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 890 15
From the start, to the end. Two well known and strong bloodlines, each with different path's. From growing up as friend's, to become lovers, and choo...
268K 7.2K 48
γƒŸβ˜† - π™ΆπšžπšŽπšœπšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πšπš˜πš˜πš• πšπš˜πš› πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚒 πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŒπšŠπšžπšπš‘πš πš–πšŽ In which their loyalties lie with the fir...
250K 7.2K 36
When The First Order become in debt to a wealthy planet that refuses to fund their new military, Supreme Leader Snoke proposes a bargain to the King...
29.6K 466 35
"You don't have to do this," "You're right but I wanted to" After the last Jedi Don't read if you haven't seen TLJ Doesn't include TROS #1 Dark Re...