(READ DESC) the flower and bu...

By cyberghost_1

READ: I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 13-14, I'M ALMOST AN ADULT. I'M REPUBLISHING THIS FOR THE KPOP FANSπŸ˜† yes I... More

𝕑𝕣𝕖 + 𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺπ•π•šπ•€π•₯
π• π•Ÿπ•–. hydrangea
π•₯𝕨𝕠. hyacinth
π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖. chrysanthemum
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣. dandelion
π•—π•šπ•§π•–. lilac
π•€π•šπ•©. honeysuckle
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ. linaria bipartita
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯. arbutus
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–. mallow
π•₯π•–π•Ÿ. gardenia
π•–π•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ. laurestine
π•₯𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖. red carnation
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ. moonflower
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ . primrose
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ. black dahlia
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ. rainflower
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ. gladiolus
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ. white heather
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ. end

π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ. forget me not

84 11 4
By cyberghost_1

"𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹." - 𝒟𝓇. 𝒮𝑒𝓊𝓈𝓈

Days quickly passed by and everyone at school was extremely disappointed that Taehyun had to move away. Beomgyu tried to comfort Taehyun, hoping that it would work at least a bit.

 Yeji and Lia tried to comfort Y/n, but she was in so much grief. 

The fact that they'd be separated tore them apart on the inside. Yuna tried her best to cheer the couple up by giving gifts, but it wasn't working. 

One day, Yuna broke down in tears. 

"I can't stand this anymore," She began sobbing. "The amount of pain Y/n and Taehyun are going through... it's just tearing me up inside too." She gritted her teeth, wiping her tears away. 

Yeji pulled Yuna close and stroked her back. "I know it hurts, but there's nothing we can do..." She gently spoke. 

"All we can do now is hope that Taehyun has a better life in New York. Time heals everything." Lia sighed. Yuna knowingly nodded as Yeji hugged her. 

"Watching my friends being sad hurts me more than harsh words.." Yuna closed her eyes. "Shh, it'll be okay." Yeji stroked Yuna's head. 

While all of this was happening, Y/n and Taehyun sat outside under the cherry tree. 

They sat in silence, not talking. They stared at the floor as the calm breeze flowed through the air. 

"So.. You're leaving on Saturday night?" Y/n asked, not looking at him. "Yeah, I am...." Taehyun grimly responded. His voice was quiet and had sadness in it.

 "I'll be there at the airport with you... the others are coming too." Y/n's voice shook a bit. "Thanks.." Taehyun responded. Tears seeped out of his eyes and ran down his face.

 "I'm sorry." He placed his hand on Y/n's. "I just want to go to someplace with you for the last time," Taehyun whimpered. "I'll go with you wherever you want." Y/n scootched over to him. 

Taehyun wrapped an arm around her as he suddenly burst into tears. 

Y/n suddenly began crying too.

 They hugged and cried in silence. Taehyun whispered 'I'm sorry's' and 'I love yous' to her while constantly kissing her forehead. 

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

It finally came. The day that Taehyun would leave. Y/n got absolutely no sleep the night before. She stayed up in a call with Taehyun past 2 AM.

 It was heartbreaking. 

Tears flowed down her face as she slowly ate breakfast. It was horrible. This feeling, this horrid feeling of dread, slowly creeping up her back, flowing past her neck, and breaching her mind. 

She felt like she was going insane. 

She then decided to visit Taehyun one last time. 

Getting up, she grabbed her coat and sandals, dashing out the door. 

She sprinted fast to his house and saw his father putting things into a moving box. 

"Mr. Kang..." Y/n huffed out.

 "Oh, Y/n!" His father's head perked up. "Are you looking for Taehyun?" His father's smile turned a bit grim.

 "Yes, sir.. Where is he?" Y/n asked. "He just left to go to your house.. ahh, sorry for the inconvenience." He sighed. 

"That's okay. I'll go to him. Thank you!" Y/n began her way running back.

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

As Y/n ran through the empty park, she saw Taehyun coming out from the corner of the opposite side.

 Their eyes met as they dashed towards each other. 

Y/n held her hands out as their bodies smashed into each other. Taehyun wrapped his arms around her back as they both fell onto the grass.

 They breathed heavily as Taehyun ran his hands up and down her back. Y/n placed her ear against his chest and listen to the fast beating of his heart. 

Taehyun nuzzled his face into her neck as he suddenly burst into tears and sobs. "I'm sorry," He choked. 

"It's okay now. You'll be fine. I'll be fine. We'll be fine." Y/n placed a kiss on his neck.

 She wrapped her arms around his waist in a tight hug. Taehyun continued crying, slowly moving his hands up and down her back as his body shook. 

"I love you- shit, I love you so much." he loudly sobbed. "I love you too, doll." Y/n replied, silent tears rolling down her face. 

"It's killing you from the inside, isn't it?" Y/n asked, closing her eyes. 

"Yes, it is..." He shuddered. 

"It's killing me too... We'll be okay, alright?" Y/n stroked his back. Taehyun moved his face from her neck and looked into her wet eyes. 

"I can't stand it anymore," He slightly whined in between sobs. 

"It hurts, I know it does. You have to do this for your good, baby. I'll be fine. We'll be perfectly fine. I'll call you every day." Y/n gently stroked his face, being the wise and older girl she was. 

"When will I see you again..?" Y/n asked, running her thumb over his lip. 

"When I graduate and get a job.. I'll move back here and I'll be with you... I promise." His eyebrows furrowed as tears ran down his face. 

"Then I'll be waiting for you, sweetness." Y/n put on a gentle smile. 

Taehyun looked into her eyes. He knew she was hurting so badly, but she still smiled for him, even in the darkest of times. 

Y/n cupped Taehyun's face, pulling him into a burning and passionate kiss. It was bliss but still heartbreaking. 

Yet, for some reason, they didn't pull away.

 They wanted to cherish the feeling of each other's lips one last time.

 Taehyun placed his hands on her shoulders as Y/n gently kissed him. She placed a hand on the side of his neck, gently pulling him closer. 

Taehyun moved some of Y/n's hair behind her ear as he finally pulled away.

 Both of their faces were red from crying and kissing. 

It was intimate. Very intimate. 

He gently kissed her cheek, making her smile. 

"I love you." She placed her hand on his face.

 Taehyun looked into her eyes as he placed his hand on top of hers. 

"I love you too." his tears began drying. The painful reality somewhat faded away. His heart was at ease a bit. 

He was still extremely pained about the fact that he had to leave Y/n, but this weird weight that formed on his back was lifted as if some magic spell was cast onto him. 

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

Y/n held Taehyun's hand as they drove to the airport. 

They stared at each other's eyes, trying to see and remember each other's faces. 

They kissed every two minutes or so, trying to implant the feeling of each other's kisses into their minds like a memory.

 It was heartbreaking, but they weren't crying anymore.

 Y/n knew that Taehyun would come back.

 He'd never break his promise.

 "I'll miss you, doll." Y/n laid her head on his shoulder. "I'll miss you too, sweetheart." Taehyun nuzzled his face into her head. 

"It's alright. It's okay. We'll be fine." Y/n closed her eyes, a peaceful smile coming onto her face. 

Taehyun did the same. 

The pain slowly numbed away. 

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

Suddenly, the pair were jolted awake as the car came to a stop. 

"We're here." Y/n's father sighed sadly. 

"Thank you so much for driving us to the airport, Mr. Kim." Taehyun's mother thanked him and bowed as slight tears welled up at the corners of her eyes. 

"It's not a problem, Mrs, Kang. Your family is wonderful. I see Mr. Kang as my brother and Taehyun just like my son." Y/n's father gently smiled.

 "I'll miss having you in our neighbourhood, Mr. Kang." Her father patted Mr. Kang's back. "I'll miss you too, old friend." Mr. Kang smiled, hugging Mr. Kim. 

The pair got out of the car as Mr. Kim helped with the family's luggage. "You two go on ahead." Mr. Kim smiled at Taehyun. "A-are you sure, Mr. Kim? Don't you need any help?" Taehyun asked, beginning to grab the suitcases.

 "No, no! Go ahead. There's a surprise in there." Mr. Kim winked. 

Taehyun's eyes glistened a bit as Y/n grabbed his hand. "You heard him, let's go!" Y/n smiled. Taehyun nodded as the pair ran into the airport.

 Waiting there, was Beomgyu, Lia, Yeji, and Yuna. 

Taehyun's eyes widened. 

They were holding so many gifts and a cake. 

"It's for you, so go!" Y/n smiled.

 "Oh my god!" Taehyun's eyes teared up as he ran to Beomgyu, tightly wrapping his arms around the older boy in a hug. "How have you been, champ?" Beomgyu asked, patting his back. 

"I'm fine.. but what is this?!" Taehyun freaked out, looking at the tons of gifts that his friends had gotten him. 

Beomgyu got him books by Taehyun's favourite writer, Yeji and Lia got him a brand new phone with a phone case, and Yuna got him a whole bunch of men's perfume and clothing. 

Taehyun began crying tears of joy. "You guys.." He whimpered. The other's eyes widened at the sudden burst of tears.

 "Awwhh! Baby Taehyunnie!" Yeji pinched his cheek. 

"You didn't have to get this!" He pouted. "You have to thank Y/n, though," Beomgyu smirked. "She planned all of this." He winked. Taehyun slowly turned around to Y/n. 

"I love you." She smiled.

 "I love you more." Taehyun hugged her. Y/n giggled at his cuteness.

 Taehyun turned back to Yeji and Lia. "Okay, but what the hell is this, guys? You seriously didn't have to." Taehyun looked at the girls with a bit of disappointment since they spent so much money on him. 

"Hey, pabo-ya! We all split up the money for this, and if you don't take it, we'll beat your ass to a pulp!" Lia threatened him in a joking way. "Okay, Jesus, calm down!" Taehyun laughed. 

"I even decorated your phone case!" Yuna pouted. 

Taehyun looked at the case and saw a beautifully painted purple hyacinth on it. "Huh? How'd you know that I liked this flower?" He looked at Yuna. 

"Y/n told me, duh." Yuna rolled her eyes in the most obvious way, making Taehyun blow a raspberry. 

Taehyun placed the new phone down and looked at the clothing that Yuna had gotten him. "Hey, these so look nice." He looked up at Yuna with bright eyes. "I didn't know what you'd like, so I just got that... sorry." She awkwardly laughed. 

"No, Yuna, these are very nice! I'll wear them every day." He smiled. Yuna smiled back, happy that he liked the gift. 

"Anyone up for cake?" Y/n asked, holding a box with a nicely decorated cake in it. "We are!" the others raised their hands.

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

After having the cake, they all hugged one last time before Taehyun had to go through the checkup and security.

 "I'll miss you, buddy." Beomgyu sighed, patting Taehyun's back. 

"I'll miss you too, Gyu." Taehyun sadly sighed. 

"We'll text and call you, okay?" Yeji said, smiling as she patted his back. 

"I'll text you, I guess." Yuna looked away, feeling a tiny bit of guilt, but mostly sadness. "I'll text you too." Taehyun smiled, patting her head like an older brother. 

Yuna smiled back, patting his head back. At last, he faced Y/n. 

"You know... if you're ever sad, just say my name, okay?" Taehyun stroked Y/n's head. 

"I will." Y/n's eyes began tearing up.

 "I'm so glad I met you, Taehyun." She placed her hand on his cheek.

 "Me too." Tears of joy and sadness ran down both of their faces. 

They shared a deep kiss and a tight hug before Taehyun went on with his family. 

The others watched in silence as he went through the security and check-in. 

When it was time to get on the plane, Taehyun glanced at his friends and Y/n one last time.

 Y/n watched him board the plane, and after a few minutes, it flew off. 

And just like that, 

Y/n's first love was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 166 10
|| οΌ·ο½…ο½Œο½ƒο½ο½ο½… || If you want to read about Yeonjun as your flirty classmate, Taehyun as your rival, Soobin's crush, Beomgyu serenading you with his gui...
34.1K 1.8K 34
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun Childhood best friends. They loved each other so much, that you wouldn't see them apart in group activities or each other...
51.4K 2.1K 14
What happens when Y/N a Bad Girl's heart starts to melt? What if a Good Guy changes her? What if...? "It's because... I can't compete with ????? . Do...
26.8K 2.2K 35
If you asked Beomgyu if he had loved before, he would have dumbly replied, "what? Love? I have no time for love." Beomgyu was too busy to notice anyt...