Mistakenly Mine

By KejsiK11

Skyler is a 7 year old girl who is raised by her uncles after her mother died giving birth to her. Her father... More

Introduction
Flashback
7 years later
Taken
Sleep Isn't Sleep Anymore
Katerina
The sacrifice
By the light of the moon
The descent
Daddy issues
Crying Wolf
The dinner party
The Last Dance
Klaus
Daddy
The Sun Also Rises
As I lay dying
Ice cream
Silently
I promise
The birthday
The hybrid
The end of the affair
The Reckoning
Smells like teen spirit
Who do you love more?
Homecoming
Book 2?
Votes: I do or I don't?
Sneak Peak
Update
Rewritten!!! Read it.

A day with daddy

7.4K 124 19
By KejsiK11

Klaus had taken Sky against her will with the help of Stefan while she was sleeping. She had no idea.
Klaus stopped the car in front of a hotel. He opened the back door and picked Sky up in his arms. He booked a room for the night. He went inside the room and put Sky down on the bed. As soon as he was about to cover her, she opened her eyes. At first she looked confused. She wasn't understanding where she was. She looked around and her eyes landed on Klaus. She sat up immediately.

Sky: Where is uncle Damon?
Klaus: He is fine. He is in Mystic Fall.
Sky: He promised that he wouldn't let you take me again.

Sky said with tears in her eyes.

Klaus: I took you while he wasn't home.  I had to take you. You're in danger. We both are.
Sky: What are you talking about?
Klaus: Your uncle was trying to find a way to kill me so he found my step father, Mikael. Mikael is cruel and he hates me and because you are my daughter, he will want to hurt you too.
Sky: Did uncle Damon knew about it? That he might hurt me too?

Klaus saw her sad eyes, afraid that her uncle wanted to harm her. He could just say yes and he can solve his problem with her. If he says yes, she won't want to live with Damon anymore. If he says yes, she will love him more. His problem could be solved with just a simple word, but her pleading eyes, the sadness. How could he lie to her about someone who means so much to her. If she finds out that he lied to her, he would break her heart.
Klaus shook his head.

Klaus: I don't think he knew, love. I don't think he knew that he was my step father or the fact that he might hurt you too. It's not his fault.

Sky nodded in understatement.

Sky: Thanks for being honest with me. I know you don't like him very much.

She whispered and looked down.

Sky: When are we going back?
Klaus: Soon, when everything cools down for a bit. I'm afraid you're going to have to stay with me for a while. I know you don't like me very much right now.

Sky didn't look at him. He was right. She didn't want to see him right now. He had hurt her very much.

Klaus: Go to sleep. It's still pretty late.

Sky nodded and laid down again. He covered her and leaned in and kissed her forehead.

Klaus: Good night sweetheart.
Sky: Good night.

Tomorrow morning Sky woke up alone in the bed. She looked around and saw that Klaus was drawing in his notebook in the sofa. He hadn't noticed that she was awake.
She got up and went towards him. He saw her coming and closed his notebook.

Klaus: Good morning, love.
Sky: Morning.

She sat next to him.

Sky: I'm hungry.
Klaus: We're living in 5 minutes. We can't stay in a place for long. We can stop at a fast food or a supermarket or something else if you want.

Sky nodded.

Sky: I will need some clothes.
Klaus: Yeah I know. We can stop to a shopping mall too.
Sky: Okay. I will use the bathroom for a bit.
Klaus: Okay. Hurry.

After ten minutes they left the hotel room.
Klaus was holding Sky's hand.

Sky: Can I sit in the front seat?
Klaus: Sure.

He picked her up and put her inside the car and put the seatbelt for her and than he went to the driver's seat. After 10 minutes of driving Klaus stopped near a cafe. They went inside and sat down.

The waitress: What would you like to eat?
Sky: I want pancakes and chocolate.
The waitress: [to Klaus] What about you sir?
Klaus: Two chocolate milkshakes.
Sky: With extra chocolate.

Klaus and the waitress chuckled.

The waitress: Of course little one.

She left with the orders.

Klaus: Hey sweetheart. Are you still mad at me?

Sky's smile faded.
She nodded and Klaus looked down for a second and that back at her.

Sky: You broke your promise. You wanted to hurt uncle Damon. I saw you. I heard you. You promised you wouldn't, but you still did.
Klaus: I'm sorry. I was just angry. I didn't control myself. I'm sorry I let you down.
Sky: You hurt me too.
Klaus: I know baby girl. I am really sorry. I did not mean to hurt you. I love you with all my heart. You're the only thing I care about.
Sky: It's okay daddy.
Klaus: So are we still friends?

Klasu smirked at her and Sky giggled.

Sky: Besties.

Sky got up from her place and went to hug him. He sat her on his lap and hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek, her neck and her forehead. Sky giggled.

Klaus: I love you baby girl.
Sky: I love you too daddy.

The waitress came with the food and the milkshakes.

The waitress: I hope you like them.
Sky: Do I have extra chocolate?
Klaus: Sky.

The waitress laughed.

The waitress: Of course sweetie.

Sky smiled widely which just made Klaus and the waitress laugh. She was adorably cute.
The waitress left.

Klaus: Eat your pancakes first sweetheart.
Sky: Okay.

Sky began to eat. She was still sitting on Klaus's lap. He had his hand around her stomach so she wouldn't fall and with the other hand he had his milkshake.

Klaus: This sure has extra chocolate.
Sky: Not fair. Now I want to try it.
Klaus: Pancakes first little one.
Sky: You're cruel.

Klaus laughed and kissed her neck.

Klaus: Do you want to try it a bit?

Klaus showed her his drink.

Sky: Yesssss!

She said excited. She began drinking from Klaus's cup.

Klaus: Hey. Hey. Not so much little one.

Klaus was laughing trying to remove the straw from her mouth.
Sky finally let go and in that moment thay were laughing together. Klaus hugged her tightly and kept kissing her neck and cheek.

Klaus: You little troublemaker.
Sky: I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself.

Klaus kissed her again.

After half an hour they had finished their food and drinks and now they were on the road again.

Sky: Where are we going now?
Klaus: To the shopping mall of course.
Sky: Yes!

It took them 20 minutes to find a shopping mall. Sky was jumping up and down from excitement. Klaus had to pick her up, cuz she kept on running away.

Sky: [points at a shop] Let's go to that one.
Klaus: Sure.

Klaus got in, but she didn't let Sky down. She was far too excited to stay in one place for more than 2 seconds.
Sky was pointing at every clothes she liked and Klaus took them. 10 minutes later.

Klaus: Why don't you try these first? I don't think I can hold more.
Sky: Okay.

Klaus took Sky in the change room and was waiting outside for her. After 20 more minutes

Klaus: Sky can I see one please? Just come out with whatever you're wearing right now.
Sky: Okay.

Sky opened the door. She was wearing a white hoodie and some light blue jeans. Klaus smiled.

Sky: Do you like it?
Klaus: Like it? You look like an angel.
Sky: I love hoodies.
Klaus: I understood that after all the clothes you chose were either hoodies or jeans.
Sky: Hey I took a few jackets too.

Klaus chuckled and gave her a kiss.

Klaus: Did you try them all?

Sky nodded.

Klaus: Okay than. Get dressed cuz we need to go. As I said before, we can't stay in a place for long.
Sky: Okay.

Sky got dressed just like Klaus told her and than Klaus paid for all her clothes and they began to go, but suddenly Sky saw something that caught her eye. Klaus wasn't holding her anymore cuz he was holding the bags.
She stopped and ran to a shop there.
Klaus turned his head and saw that she wasn't behind him anymore. He immediately got worried.  He started looking for her everywhere and started asking people around. Thankfully someone saw her ran to a shop near by.  He left the bags at the woman who worked there and and went to look for Sky. He finally found her. He picked her up and hugged her.

Klaus: Sky. Oh god. Where the bloody hell did you go?! I was so worried.  You almost gave me a heart attack.
Sky: I'm sorry.

Klaus put her down and hugged her again. He started looking around and finally noticed where they are.
It was an art shop.

Klaus took her head between his hands and smiled at her.

Sky: You're not mad at me anymore?

Klaus shook his head.

He kneeled down in her level.

Klaus: I would buy you everything to paint if you want, but now it's not the time and place. You have to wait a few days. You think you can do that?
Sky: Yes dad.

Klaus picked her up again and kissed her cheek.

Klaus: We have to go little one.

Sky rested her head on his shoulder, feeling exhausted.

Sky: I love you daddy.
Klaus: I love you too baby girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.6K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
106K 1.6K 17
*unedited* You all know the stories about Niklaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Finn, Kol, Freya, and Henrik, but did you know the story about Astra? Astra was...
269K 6.3K 42
Skyler Salvatore, the twin sister of Stefan Salvatore, who are both the younger siblings of Damon Salvatore. Skyler's always had a rough life, as a h...
142K 3.1K 30
[REWRITTEN][FEAR AND LOVE - OUT NOW] "I'm hurt you don't recognise me. I thought I was your favourite niece." What if Damon had a daughter? What if...