◇Joker One-Shots◇

By cl0uddr0p

*OLD VERSION* This is a One-Shot collaboration of 2019's JOKER.... and maybe some The Dark Knight Joker. It... More

The Clown From The Subway
Through Her Eyes
Ash Covered Thighs
Doomed Since Birth
Betrayal
One Of The Good Guys
Bun In The Oven
Benjamin
Keeping It Professional
Sharing The Spotlight
Arthur
Grief
Hell In The Hallways
Alone
Not Into Men
Just Like Romeo and Juliet
This Is Gonna Sound Crazy
Little Dove
My Life Is Yours
The Bunny Woman
Even When You're Gone, You Remain
Coffee Run
Taking The Blade For You
Under The Street Light
Not Who You Once Were
After So Long.... Hi :>

Stuck With Me

1.1K 23 7
By cl0uddr0p

☆Joker can't deny it himself anymore. He's in love and he absolutely loathes it. What gives her the right to be so perfect, huh?☆

-------

"Shit.."

Joker sighed to himself, his tongue licking the corner of his rugged lips.

"Shit. Shit. Shit."

His mossy green hair hung loosely in front of his pale, greased face. His ebony eyes frantically gazing in every direction.

What was wrong with him?

Did he really...? Shit.

He groaned and ran a gloved hand through his greasy hair. He was around her way too much for him to start feeling this way towards her. He should stop seeing her. Yeah. Call it off before it was too late.

Ah. But it already was too late. And here he was, realizing it for the first time.

He was in love with her.

"No, no.. I am not in love.." He basically gagged when saying it.

Oh, but he was. Unconditionally in love.

"Shut up.." He shook his head, fighting his subconscious. He didn't need this right now. He didn't have time for this. He didn't have time for love. He was The Joker. For all everyone knew, he didn't have a heart.

Not anymore. Because now it belonged to her.

He had to do something about this. He couldn't let this get to him. He needed to put a stop to this.

And he knew exactly how he was going to do it.

-----

She stirred from her slumber, lashes feathering as she blinked her eye. She was slowly starting to catch her vision again. She noticed her body felt trapped. She gazed over to her arm as she realized it was tied down. Confused, she tried pulling it out of the tight restraints. No use. She tried the other arm. Nothing. She slowly started to panic, her breath quickening.

Where was she? Why was she here?

"Calm down, bunny.."

She looked up to meet those black eyes. Her breath was caught in her throat when she spotted him just a few feet from her, sitting in a chair across from hers. He looked more haggard that usual. Like he gotten into a fight.

She didn't know it was himself that did this.

"Wh-What's going on? Why am I tied down?" She asked him.

Did he do this to her?

Joker tapped his foot slightly. For the first time, he felt a bit nervous.

"You see, my dear.." He stood up, his let his coat slid off his shoulders and onto the chair. "I have come to the realization that uh.. well I can't continously let your live anymore.." He looked down at her, seeing the panic return in her eyes. "Don't look at me like that.. you did this to yourself.." His tongue smoothed over his lips as he gripped the knife from his pocket, letting the fluorescent lights of the warehouse gleam onto the blade. The love of his life shook her head, waiting, hoping that he would laugh and simply say just kidding. He didn't.

"You can't mean to kill me." Her voice cracked, the tears welling in the ducts. Joker furrowed his brow at the sight of those tears. He was finding it hard to keep a grip on the knife.

Why did love make him feel so weak?

"I do.."

"W-What have I done? Why!"

"Because!" Joker's voice roared over hers, finding some strength as he circled her like a cat with a mouse. "Because, you.. my dear, are so precious to me... I find it difficult to think about anything else.." He slightly smirked to himself, his eyes looking anywhere else but hers. "Because you are all I think about and that is unacceptable... You see, I can't.. I can't.." He lost his words. He couldn't bring himself to admit he loved her. If she knew, he knew she would return his love... and then where would he be?

"What, are you saying.." She gazed up at him, her vision blurred. "that youre in love me?"

Joker pointed the knife at her, his eyed boarding into her. He couldn't deny her question. Perhaps she deserved to knife why she had to die.

"I am.." He made his way to her, grabbing the head of the chair and steadily bringing the knife to her throat. "You don't know what you're doing to me.." He licked his lips. "You make me feel.. vulnerable. Like I'm always upside down..." His eyes gazed down at her face.

Her sweet face.

The face he couldn't get out of his head. Her eyes, such a beautiful color. Flashing batting like butterflies when she looked at him with that caring look in her eyes. Damn her.

And then he saw the tears fall.

"You make me feel complete."

Not once did she scream or cry out for help. She let her years finally fall before nodding. Accepting her fate.

"I love you too, Jack." She tilted her head back so he could cut her throat with ease. Joker's grip on the knife tightened, his teeth nibbling at his chapped lips in frustration.

Damn it.

He pressed the blade to her skin, his hand shaking as he spotted a small bead of blood.

Fuck. Damn her.

He couldn't do it.

He growled in anger and threw the knife across the room, standing straight and pacing around. He was mumbling to himself. What he was saying, she couldn't quite understand. She watched him pace back and forth, he looked as though he was ready to wear his hair out.

How dare she do this to him.

Using his name like that. Just like the night they...

Joker paused in his step and stood there in silence. He jerked slightly, his mangled hair tickling his scared cheeks softly. He sighed and sat himself on the ground, his legs crossed as he tapped his fingers against his knees.

What was he to do?

He knew he couldn't kill her. No matter how angry he was. He couldn't do it.

And she knew it.

She watched him with his back turned to her, watching him as he unraveled his mind entirely. His love for her was eating at him and he couldn't stop it.

Perhaps he shouldn't.

Did he ever think of that?

Maybe he should accept the fact that he was in love with her. What was so bad about it?

She wasn't like Jeannie.

She wouldn't leave him.

"What should I do.." Joker finally spoke up, his back still turned away from her. She gazed at him, questioning him at first. "I can't.. kill you. As much as I should.. I can't do it." He scoffed, shaking his head. "Are you a witch?" He asked, turning his head towards her. This caused her to chuckle, shaking her head.

"No. I'm not a witch.." Her gaze fell sadly. "I'm just the woman who stole your heart." She smirked, making him turn towards her. He noticed the smug look on her face. "And you hate that you have no control over it. Well guess what, that's how love works. You can't control who you fall in love with.. so deal with it." She said rather bluntly. She raised her chin as though to look proud. "You and I are simply meant to be."

Joker scoffed, rolling his eyes at her statement. Try as he might, he didn't have an argument, she was right.

He said her name softly. It rolled of his tongue with such ease. God, he loved saying her name. He hated that he did. But he fucking loved it.

"Now that you've had your tantrum, can you please untie me? I'm starting to get rope burn." She stated, gesturing to her restraints. Joker smirked to himself and stood up.

"I love it when I give you rope burn." He smacked his lips and went to grab the knife from his pocket. It wasn't there. He felt for it again. Nothing. Joker looked around the room, tapping his chin. "Um. You wouldn't happen to know what I threw the knife, would you?" He looked down at her, a smug smirk on his chard lips. She sighed and hung her head.

"You have got to be kidding me.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.6K 28
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓽�...
12K 464 21
What do you do when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? I'll tell you what you do, you give hi...
35.6K 790 43
Y/n L/n grew up in Boston Massachusetts and she lived with her single father until she had proudly turned 18. Her father had came up with a extremely...
7.3K 224 23
Working long hours and getting paid very little, but having a caring heart, Sandra Daniels met a nice clown and a relationship blossoms between two l...