The Dragon Prince: Breath of...

By Ray-Ken

This is a collection of extra writing and content for Breath of Hope, the Dragon Prince Callum AU fanfic. Inc... More

Chapter Alternative- Tucked In
Chapter Alternative- The Letter
Chapter Alternative- Snow
Prompt- Tail Job (18+)
Pre-Story Prompt- Plushy
Prompt- Sneezing
Extra- Moon Powers
Prompt- Reaction RK Version (18+)
Prompt- Reaction SL Version (18+)
Pre-Story- Work Visit
Chapter Alternative- Runnan's Alive
Chapter Addition- Adoraburrs
Extra- Waterfall
Pre-Story Prompt- Learning to Spar
Pre-Story- Arrival
Cut Chapter- Blood Curse
Pre-Story- Zeb
Post-Story- Becoming Brothers
Post-Story- Moon Hatching
Fan Work- The Sacrifice for Peace by Jiaxus
Post-Story Prompt- Nightmares
Post-Story- Family Outing
Post-Story Prompt- Dragon Kisses
Post-Story- Lady Marinee
Post-Story- I Can't Read
Post-Story- A Talk with the Queen
Extra- Dragon Mating Rituals
Post-Story- Halfling
Post-Story- Princess Rayla
Post-Story- True Form (18+)
Post-Story- Serafiel
Post-Story- Visit to the Palace
Pre-Story- Nothing But a Source
Post-Story- Oh Soren
Post-Story- Zym's Big Brother
Post-Story Prompt- Painting
Post-Story- Promise
Post-Story Prompt- Anniversary
Post-Story Pyrren- Repair Work
Post-Story- Sacrifice
Post-Story- Ready
Post-Story- Father's Day
Post-Story- Reunited
Post-Story- They are Bound in Love
Pyrren- Bath Time
Post-Story- White Moonstrider
Post-Story Pyrren- Birthday
Post-Story- Sick Dragon
Post-Story Extra- Dream Walker Part 1
Pre-Story- Royal Portrait
Post-Story- Transeant Proposes
Post-Story Prompt- Take Care of It (18+)
Post-Story- Pregnant
Pre-Story- Childhood
Pre-Story- Feel Better
Post-Story Extra- Dream Walker Part 2
Post-Story- My Time, Essence

Chapter Addition- First Love Making (18+)

3.4K 38 65
By Ray-Ken

RK: Well, because Breath of Hope is rated 13+, we couldn't include the love-making scene for Chapter 26. However, we wanted to have the scene somewhere, so Story insisted I be the one to write it and put it here. Well, I tried my best guys. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SL: Hey, it's not my fault I can barely write ten words of...this stuff without spontaneously combusting.

RK: Uh huh. Suuuuure. Trust me. She's lying ya'll.

A smirk came to his lips, and he leaned in to kiss her firmly. His arm wrapped around her hip, pulling her towards him. The elf didn't need much encouragement as she leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his neck and scratching him behind the ear.

His moan against her was intoxicating and she almost moaned too when he pulled away. He stared at her with a half-lidded gaze. "Rayla," he whispered, his voice suddenly deeper.

Before she could reply, he knelt slightly and picked her up off the ground. Her startled yelp just made him grin as he carried her across the chamber to one of the doors. Still holding her, he easily opened it.

Inside was a chamber carved into stone, clearly meant for a dragon. The walls were empty, aside from the lanterns of blue flame that illuminated the space. A collection of various, soft, dark blue pillows and blankets were gathered together in a large, messy area on the floor.

As the prince gently laid her down, the elf glanced at them with blush as she thought of another possible description: a nest.

"Cal-" she started, but was soon silenced when he kissed her once more. His hands wandered, exploring her body. They made her feel like she was melting, and she couldn't fight off the urges within her.

As he had said, this could be their last night together. So, she gave in. She kissed him back hungrily, her tongue slipping past his lips and making him groan.

The dragon began removing their clothes, pardoning their undergarments, desperation in every breath.

"Ah...C-Cal," she panted, nibbling on his lower lip. Her arms reached around his neck once he removed his shirt, and by the stars, he was impressive! Below her fingers, she felt his shoulder muscles shift under his skin. He wasn't muscular, but he was strong, and it made her legs quiver even more.

Callum grabbed the elf's hip and pulled her closer to him, smirking down at her before leaning in and sucking on her jawline.

She whimpered at that, her hands roaming behind him until they reached the base of his spine. There, she rubbed firmly above his tail. He pulled his lips away with a loud, erotic whimper, throwing back his head. It was a sweet-spot she'd discovered by accident, and now, she was going to utilize it.

"Rayla!~" he moaned, huffing while he guided his tail to her grasp. Unable to hold the urge back, he ground his clothed manhood against her leg, sloppily kissing her neck as he did so. He smirked a little when she began to whimper in response. With a devilish look in his eye, he decided to leave a few licks in his wake.

"C-Callum!" She protested, but the resistance was half-hearted. She secretly loved it.

The dragon hooked his thumbs beneath the hem of her underwear, pulling them off her legs in one fluid motion. His forehead pressed to her collarbone, and his tail slinked between her legs to brush over her exposed womanhood. The soft fur at the end grazed her clit a few times, making her jump.

"CALLUM!~" She cried out, pressing her head back into the pillows of the nest.

The dragon only smirked against her. When her back arched a little, he took the opportunity to reach behind her and unclasp her bra. Panting, he pulled down his own undergarment, gasping once he let his erection free.

The elf gulped, looking down and seeing a thick member between his legs. Its size was a little bigger than the average human or elf, the head was subtly tapered, and the underside of his shaft was lined with scaly ridges. At the very base was a knot, and instantly, she wanted to know what it felt like inside her.

Seeing the astonishment on her face, he smirked down at her, playfully smug. "Impressed?"

She glared at him, but then mumbled. "Yes..."

He nuzzled her cheek teasingly, but then a frown came to his lips. "Rayla...I...I have this feeling this...this might hurt you." His eyes held concern, and he purred against her lovingly. "I'll take it slow, okay? I-If you're ready."

She smiled, rolling her eyes. "I'll be fine, silly lizard. I was trained to be an assassin. A little pain won't hinder me."

With a slight nod, Callum pressed his shaft against her opening, slowly thrusting forwards and backwards to coat himself in her arousal. Below him, the elf whimpered, bucking upwards to grind harder against him. His hardened cock felt so good pressing against her. It was amazing!

The dragon couldn't help but chuckle, watching her suffer from his teasing a few moments longer before pulling away. With a smile, he brushed a few strands of hair from her face. And in response, she reached a hand up to his cheek, her thumb tracing the scales on his skin. She saw uncertainty in his eyes and glanced at his trembling arms planted by the sides of her head.

"Callum," she cooed, her fingers brushing his jawline, "I'll be fine. Don't worry, I want this too."

"B-but I don't want to hurt you," he confessed, turning his head to look away.

Gently grasping his chin, she guided him to look back at her. "Callum, I promise I'll be okay. And even if it does sting a little, love is worth a little pain, isn't it?" Rayla smiled fondly, scratching behind his ear and around the base of his horns to sooth him. It seemed to work, as he started purring immediately.

Looking down at her with a more comfortable smile, he pressed his tip to her folds. Below him, the elf bit her lower lip, gripping the blankets as he slowly sheathed himself. She felt her opening tear a little and whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut.

Callum immediately stopped his progression, patiently waiting for her to adjust. He looked down, seeing a tear prick the corner of her eye. "I-I'm sorry Rayla, take as long as you need."

With a pained groan and a nod, she waited for several more seconds. "Okay, I think I'm good now. Keep going," she urged, giving him an encouraging smile.

Nodding in reply, he continued to push himself inside. Luckily, she was able to take the rest of his shaft, and once she felt the knot hit her outer lips, she audibly gasped. The dragon's eyes went wide, "A-are you okay?"

With a long, sensual moan, she wiggled beneath him, making sure his cock was snuggly sheathed in her body. "Never better Cal," she breathed.

Guessing she was ready, he slowly began to move, pulling out partially before thrusting back in again. The elf's whimper at least affirmed he was doing something right. He did it again, this time a little harder and faster.

"Ah!~"

Her pleasured cry encouraged him to continue, and soon enough, he began to keep a constant, moderate pace. He watched her below him, her moans and erotic expression only helping his confidence.

Rayla looked up, seeing his handsome face, panting, brow covered in sweat. Her breasts bounced with every thrust, and she was already feeling a tightness coil in her stomach. The tension was becoming overwhelming, and the sight of the dragon fucking her was more than enough to send her over the edge.

She already cried out into the chamber, nails scratching at the dragon's back while she orgasmed. Her body tensed and trembled while the dragon gave her a few more firm thrusts. Once she fell limp, Callum pulled out, giving her a chance to catch her breath. However, the dragon was far from finished, not yet close to his own orgasm. Little did the elf know, dragons have quite the stamina.

Growling lowly, Callum carefully rolled the elf onto her stomach. She was still panting, but she looked over her shoulder to see him crawling over her once more.

"C-Cal, what are you- AH!~" she yelped, feeling him pounding into her with great ferocity.

He leaned over her, his chest pressing against her back. Callum thrusted quickly, his balls slapping against her ass with every plunge. His tongue lolled from his mouth while he panted and grunted. Below him, he heard Rayla say something, but it was only a mumble.

"W-What?" he breathed, slowing his pace and leaning down to hear her.

"E-Every...thing..." she moaned, "y-your k-knot..."

His eyes widened a little. She wanted to take his knot? He shook his hesitation away. If she wanted all of him, she'd get all of him.

Instead of focusing on speed, he turned his attention to power. Even though his pace slowed considerably, each thrust ended with him pushing his hips firmly against hers. His knot would squelch every time it pressed to her dripping opening, but he wasn't able to squeeze it in. That is, until Rayla began rocking her hips back while he thrusted forward, pushing the knot inside.

The elf screamed in absolute pleasure when she felt the satisfying fullness. "Oh!~ C-Callum!~" she moaned, wiggling her hips and savouring the feeling of being stuffed.

"F-Fuck~" Callum groaned, the sight alone driving him closer to his climax.

With a determined nod, he kept going, thrusting in and out, and making sure to slip the knot inside her pussy each time. Every thrust had them both moaning and whimpering desperately.

"I-I'm close! Ah~ R-Rayla!~"

"C-Callum!~"

Only after a few more thrusts did he finally snap. Quickly, he pulled out at the last minute, cumming all over her back with a loud, orgasmic cry. Rayla moaned wantonly as she simultaneously reached her second orgasm, squirting her juices before collapsing and rolling onto her side.

Panting for breath, the dragon stared down at the sight below him, her hair tossed, her cheeks flushed, and eyes closed as she slowly recovered. Her eyes slowly crept open to look at him, and with a soft smile, she reached up and caressed his cheek.

A smile of his own formed on his lips as he leaned down and nuzzled into her neck. He kissed her skin gently, listening to her moans of delight at his caress, but he soon pulled back, leaning towards her ear. "Get some sleep."

"C-Callum."

"Shhh," he whispered, lying down and wrapping his arm around her. "Sleep."

Exhausted, Rayla sighed and rolled in the nest of pillows around her, eyes closing once more and snuggling into him. He moved closer to her, his tail wrapping around her leg comfortingly while he pulled one of the blankets over them both.

Slowly, they both drifted off into a calm sleep, listening to each other's breaths and heartbeats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 61 11
When ibis died, I was devastated so i decided to write this fic (which you get to be a part of) I sat thinking, what I'df something had prevented ibi...
10.5K 176 20
An alternative universe where an older Callum and Rayla meet. This focuses on Callum and Rayla with a lot of original characters including a Chapter...
89.7K 2.1K 28
After the Final Battle Claudia is desperate. With her father dead and Soren siding with the elves all Claudia wants is for things to go back to the w...
6.2K 259 19
A young beautiful elf girl,Kishi,was taken in by the royal family after the death of her father who was killed.What happens when years later she meet...