Escaping Mr.King

By unkn0wnx3

Lainey Price was so excited for her senior year, nothing could go wrong...or so she thought. When she finds o... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 1

88.4K 797 75
By unkn0wnx3

(PICTURE OF LAINEY------>)

I woke up ready to take on the world...

Today was the first day of my senior year. Everything was going to go perfect, nothing could ruin my day...or so I thought.

I walked down stairs with a bright smile on my face.

"Oh sweetie you'll never guess who I heard from!" My mother said as I poured myself a bowl of cereal.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"Spencer King!" She shouted happily.

Ugh! I could almost gag and the sound of his name.

Spencer was my older brother's best friend, and my worst enemy.

He would always harass me, any chance he got. He would make fun of me with his friends, and laugh at me. Embarrass me in front of my friends, just plain torture me. Thank God I was free from his torture when he and my brother left for college 4 years ago.

"Ugh what did he want?" I asked disgust lacing each word.

"Why so harsh? Last time I checked you followed him and your brother around like a little puppy. I swear you had the cutest crush on him." My mom said which caused my cheeks to turn red.

"Mom!" I whined.

Okay so maybe when I was younger I used to think he was going to be my prince charming. But that was before he made my life a living hell. Spencer wasn't always so horrible to me. There was a time when he actually was nice and cared for me.

When Jake Mason pushed me off the swing, Spencer chased him around and through his face in dirt during recess. Like any normal girl I thought that Spencer was my knight and shining armor, but boy was I wrong. As soon as he turned 13 everything changed.

"Sorry honey just speaking the truth." She said as I took a spoonful of cereal.

"So Spencer called and he told me that he was coming back to town!" She said with a bright smile on her face.

I spit my mouth full of cereal and milk out on the counter top and looked at her in disbelief.

"OH. MY. GOD! That can't be possible." I shouted.

"Honey stop being dramatic, it gets better. " She said.

"No just stop please! I do not want to hear about Spencer anymore, I couldn't care less about him!" I shouted

"But honey you should know-" My mom began to say before I interrupted her.

"No mom I don't want to know anything. I have to go get ready before im late." I said as I retreated up the steps

I knew I was being harsh about the whole Spencer situation, I didn't totally hate him. He was once kind to me and I remember that. I also knew that I shouldn't take out my anger on my mom, I just couldn't help it

I was going to do my best to forget everything about Spencer; he wasn't going to ruin my day.

After I got ready my best friend picked me up and we were on our way to school to start our senior year.

"Are you ready to start our senior year babe?" Jake asked as I got in the car.

Yes it was the same Jake that pushed me off the swing. Eventually I got over it and we became best friends.

"Definitely." I said as I got into the car.

***

"Lainey baby!" Rose shouted as I stepped out of Jake's car.

"Rosey baby!" I shouted back.

I ran up to Rose and gave her the biggest hug.

"Love the tan missy." I said we linked arm and arm and walked to the entrance of the school.

"Thanks babe."

"So did you mean any hot boys on the cruise?" I asked.

"A few, but there are more important matters to discuss." She said.

"Such as?"

"The new hot Trig teacher!"

"Oh goodie another factor that can contribute to my failing math grades." I said.

"Pish posh! Listen let me go find my locker and ill meet up with you later." Rose said, leaving before I could even respond.

When I finally found my locker, of course it was right next door to Jakes.

"What a surprise meeting you here." Jake said.

"Yeah jakey, sucha surprise. It's not like our lockers were side by side for the past 4 years." I said.

"What do you have first?" He asked.

"Trig."

"Damn, I have English."

"How will I survive being without you in my first period class?" I said dramatically.

"I don't know, you're strong. I have faith in you." Jake said with a smile, just as the bell rang.

"Well that's my queue, toodaloo." I said before walking to my first class.

When I walked inside the room, there was no teacher to be seen.

"Lainey sit here." A familiar voice called.

"Hey Rob." I said taking the seat beside him.

I was talking to Rob about what he did over the summer, when the class started began to get quiet.

Once I heard his voice my heart stopped.

"Hello Class! Im your new teacher, Mr. King."

I couldn't believe this was happening, I had to be dreaming. I kept my head down trying to hide myself, even though I knew it didn't matter. Once he read my name off the attendance sheet everything would go to hell.

As he read the names off the attendance sheet, I sunk lower into my chair wishing that I could be anywhere but here.

"...Elaina Price..."he said. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Here." I said lowly.

"Elaina Price? Are you here?" He said.

"Here!" I said loudly, sitting up in my seat looking him in the eye.

"Well Miss Price please Speak up next time." He said with a smile on his face of pure evil.

Oh wow, was he always this hot? With his shaggy light hair and beautiful blue eyes.

I looked down at my desk during the whole class. I could feel his eyes on me as he spoke, daring me to look up at him. I couldn't wait to get out of this class, and far away from him.

As soon as the bell rang, I quickly gathered my things and made my way to the door.

"Excuse me Miss Price, can I have a moment." He said just as I was about to exit the room.

I bit my lip, and took a deep breath. I didn't know how I was going to make it through the year with him as my teacher. I would go insane.

I turned around and waited for the torture to begin. But of course he waited till all the students left, so there were no witnesses.

"Well, well, well little Lainey isn't so little anymore." He said with a smirk on his face.

He knew I hated when he used to call me little lainey. Just because I was smaller and younger, he made it seem like I was a baby and couldn't play with them.

"What do you want Spencer?" I asked annoyed.

"It's Mr. King to you." He said with a smile.

"Okay, what do you want Mr. King."

"Nothing. Just wanted to let you know how much Im looking forward to having you in my class this year..." He said with a smile.

I just shook my head and left the room. I couldn't stand to look at him another second.

***

"I can't believe that he's actually teaching here!" I shouted to Jake as I walked to his car.

"Neither can I. He scares the shit out of me, and I think he remembers who I am."

"Come on Jake, I don't think he really cares. His goal is to make my life miserable!" I yelled as I got into his car and slammed the door shut.

"Hey! Be nice to my baby she did nothing wrong." Jake said making me laugh.

"Jake you have to come over and make me feel better!" I said with a puppy dog face.

"Well how can I say no to that face?" He said with a smile.

"You can't" I said with a smirk.

***

"So Jakey what are we watching?" I said as I looked through the DVDs in the living room.

"It doesn't matter what I want to watch because you always chose the one you want when you're having a bad day." He said as he laid back on the couch.

"That is...so very true. So I'm thinking were watching 'Definitely Maybe'" I said with a smile.

"Oh, a romantic comedy my favorite." He said sarcastically.

"Yay! Now move over." I said as I sat on top of him.

**

I fell asleep towards the middle of the movie, lying on the couch with Jake. I laid in front of him, my back against his front, and he wrapped his arms around me. This was something that was usual for me and him, my mom was used to seeing it and she didn't mind.

I woke up to the sound of the door opening, but I still kept my eyes closed too tired to move.

"Lainey baby." My mom called.

"hmm..." I groaned.

"This morning you didn't let me finish telling you-" She began to say...

"Lucy where should I put these?" I heard him ask.

I immediately sat up.

I had to be hearing things... This can't be what I think it is.

"Spencer is going to be staying with us, until he gets a place of his own..." She said.

My whole world fell apart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 (PICTURE OF LAINEY------>) 

Since I am almost done with "The Bad Boy Next Door" I decided to start a new story that Ive been thinking about for a whileeee. Im going to write a few chapters, and seee how people like it. If alot of people start to read it then ill continueee it. But heree ya go:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.5K 37
Aaralyn Price just turned 18. She has the best, bestfriend she could ask for. She has a loving mom. And she's friends with a lot of people at school...
7.1K 419 36
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...
5K 210 40
*Unedited* "What's so hard about just listening to what I have to say?" I plead. "I know that you would definitely be my forever but now it seems to...
5.3K 169 23
"minimum LOVE is FRIENDSHIP...maximum FRIENDSHIP is LOVE" I don't believe in putting a timeline on love.It will happen when it has to one way or anot...