π“πžπ«πšπ¬π’πš || πŠπ“π‡ βœ”

By jksbanananamilk

[Completed] Park sang. She picked up a random man off the streets. Injured and not sober, was she in the ri... More

1 - Who even is he?
2 - Little red face
3 - Blood
4 - Target
5 - Bouquet
6 - Sweet
7 - Pill
9 - Home
10 - Why!
11 - Air
12 - Scent
13 - Careless
14 - Scheme
15 - Comrades
16 - News
17 - Forever
18 - Punishment
19 - Dear Sang
20 - Rebelling
21 - Decision
22 - Scroll
23 - Story
24 - Fairytale [End]

8 - My turn

175 17 13
By jksbanananamilk

—☆°*༄
Taehyung*

Calling Oi...

"Oi Jimin, meet me at Terasia club NOW!"
"What's up TaeTae, why are your feathers so ruffled."
"Quick!"
"Aish, ok I'm coming."

Call ended

Terasia club*
Walking inside the club I saw a familiar silhouette lounge on the oval couch, being swarmed by Terasian women. Jimin saw my figure and abruptly signalled the women around him to disperse. I sat down glaring at him.

"Yah(hey)! I can't believe you gave that dick a sick pill."
"What can I say, I'm a charitable man."
He said nonchalantly, lightly lifting up the glass, about to sip on his alcoholic drink.
"It's not like you would ever give me one of those..."
"Taehyung-ah!"
He stopped his tracks to drink and suddenly turned to me. He viewed me with a disappointed expression.

"You should be grateful that I even supply you with food pills. Plus it's not like you've ever asked me for the advanced pills...Maybe...Because you've never found a virgin until now."
He replied with a mocking tone, taking a sip out of his drink.
Ouch.
"...Biane(sorry), biane(sorry). This is so damn frustrating, how you get all these privileges and an unlimited stock of pills. Only if that event never occurred between me and maknae."

"It's too late to regret anything now, that was decades ago. It'll only be seen as self pity and being weak."
"W-whatever, can you stock me up on a specific pill. I need it desperately."
"Ah yes, I've been waiting for this day."
"So what are you gonna use it for hm?"
"The plan is..."

Park Sang*
*Next day*
The morning passed like a breeze, it was carefree and blissful. Without a certain someone in sight.
Simultaneously, I hate to admit it, but this pattern felt so irregular.

Jungkook was helping out a teacher with some chores around the campus. So I was just outside alone, peacefully swinging my legs to the calm winds and the sound of rustling trees. Admiring the beautiful greenery of spring, I rustled through my bag and took out a sketching pad and pencils.

Taking out my phone and earphones I placed them beside me. Slowly putting the earphones into my ears listening to the serene piano notes, echoing in my eardrums.

Enjoying my own company, I lost track of time.

BRINGG*

"Shit."
As I heard the bell I hurriedly removed my earphones and placed it to the side. And began to shove my belongings into my bag.
"Okay pencils, drawing pad, that's everything!"

Swiftly swinging my bag in the air by it's one handle, it landed on my back.
Feeling excited to see my little Kookie in the next period. I mentally skipped to class in happiness.

Taehyung*
Striding to class through the hallway, with my hands in my pockets a male stepped in my way. I raised my head, only to see...
"Jimin...what are you doing here..."
"Aw look at how cute you look, being an obedient student and going to class."
"Yah(hey)! Why'd you come? There's a reason right."

This douche doesn't waste his time in unnecessary events, I know that for a fact. This boy was acting outside of character.

"What can I say, curiosity got the best of me. I wanted to visit the girl that's made you seem like a dog carelessly following it's owner."
"Now you're here, are you just gonna mock me!"
"Calm down, I've come bearing gifts."
Jimin extended his arm and revealed a mobile phone.
"You see this, guess who's this is?"
"Sang."
I whispered under my breathe.
"Ding, ding, correct."

I quickly reached out my arm and tried to grab it.
"Nu-uh, not so fast. You better use this item wisely. Going from a typical human schedule, this is very valuable to her. So I recommend you to compromise, blackmail if you must. Make the most out of it."
"Shut the fuck up, I don't need advice from you!"
"Whatever you say."

He let go of the phone that was being help by his pointer and thumb. I quickly squat down and caught the phone.

"Adios, my amigo."
Just like that he faded as he walked away. Transporting to his next destination.

Looking around the empty hallway. I took out a pill from my bag and swallowed it. I continued my journey to class.

Walking up the stairs of the lecture room, eyeing a familiar pair. Breathing out, I entered the row of seats that was one below theirs. Positioning myself right in front of her seat.
"What do you want."

And there's the fond coldness coming from Sang.

I looked down, cmon pill don't fail me now. I felt it, water, pooling at the rim of my eyes.

Making my voice match this, so called human emotion, I acted a wavered voiced.

"S-sang, why a-a-are you so c-cold to me...all I-I wanted t-to do w-was return y-y-your phone."
I wavered my hand in my pocket and took out her phone.
"Y-yah(hey)..."
She looked around cautiously as others started to murmur.
"It's not just today, yesterday as well. W-when y-you were in J-Jungkook's apartment-t."

"She was in Jungkook's apartment?"
"Does that mean they've done it."
"Are they dating."
"Why is Taehyung crying."

I continued acting and slowly wiping away the tears from my eyes. I saw Jungkook glaring at me.
"You used a pill didn't you!"
"You did, so why can't I you ass."
He really has the guts to talk to me telepathically.

Suddenly a hand locked around my wrist dragging me out the room. While the students in the room whistled and yelled.

"Why are you crying!"
"Am I not supposed to?"
I spoke to her as if she was suspecting that I wasn't human.
"Are you a crybaby? W-whatever, phone."
She extended her arm and placed her outstretched hand in front of me.

"Nope, not that easy. I'll stop bothering you if you promise to do one thing."
"Oh my gosh, really! I'll do anything."
Arching an eyebrow i smirked.

"Anything? Then be my girlfriend."

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————
How is everyone??
04.04.20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
15.9K 123 34
I DIDNT WRITE THESE. GO GIVE THEM A HAND ON TUMBLR. DONT VOTE FOR THIS JUST READ IT VOTE FOR THEIRS. I HAVE MY OWN ONESHOTS BOOK FOR THAT BY MYSELF C...
462K 14.3K 20
Both Izuku and bakugou believe that Bakugo is in love with kirishima so Izuku cuts their soulmate string and ties the two together instead. The catch...