Missions

By dyliannesaber

Mission is what brings these 12 men together. A new experience for every one of them. How will this mission e... More

Characters + Intro
Yellow
Ain't my fault
Wings
cursed
trainings
poison
This moment
Deal
Answer
Change of heart
214
I want you to know
The way
What the hell
Confession
Trouble
Grand disaster
Chance
Finale

Close to me

780 35 7
By dyliannesaber

Earth stared at his door and turned to look at the clock. He was seriously getting impatient.

Ben visits him every three days and it was the day when Ben visits him. Ben was indeed very serious with him and who was he to turn down a handsome prince who was really sincere with a humble fairy?

The fairy groaned and went to his study and tried reading books but he was really distracted.

"Is he okay?" Earth asked himself and turned to look at the flowers the prince brought for him.

Really. The youngest prince of the Autumn kingdom always brings Earth a flower. He knew Earth wont like it when he'll buy it in dozens so he only gives the fairy a single stem flower and a side note which Earth found so adorable.

He was getting impatient and worried. He took a seat on the window seat and he waited for Ben to arrive.

He was curious about what Ben saw in him but the prince always answers him with a "You're you. Because you're Earth, that's why I like you a lot." it would always make him smile and his heart would always flutter at the small gestures.

Its been two months since Ben hits on him and he thinks its time to give the prince his sweet answer.

He already met Ben's family and he already got close to them. The king and queen plus the Princes and their lovers would tell him to make Ben wait for a long time.

They already told them Ben gets bored easily and they told him to test Ben a lot of times. Ben passed them all and Earth found himself falling harder for the prince.

He was really worried because Ben usually arrives before lunch but Ben was still not there.

Curiosity got the best of him so he started wandering around. He made his way towards the intersection to wait for the prince.

"AAAAHHH! ITS GONNA BITE MY HAND OFF BASS DO SOMETHING!" He whipped his head only to see Bass and Godt were in the feeding the cows.

His cousin only laughed at the taller male and let him suffer a bit.

"BASS HELP ME!" Godt yelled and Bass laughed harder before he ran to drag his lover away from the cows.

Godt was a dork and Bass was able to unleash that side of him. He was a nice man and he got better and better thanks to Bass.

Really. Love makes you a better person and it was safe to say Godt was indeed in love with Bass.

It was cute.

Earth shook his head and started walking again. He bumped into Joong who was on the way to the palace.

"Good morning P'Earth."

"Good morning N'Joong."

"Oh. I saw P'Ben at the intersection. He looked so stressed and sad. Did you fought? He won't tell me why-"

"We didn't fought N'Joong. Byebye." Earth ran to the intersection and there he saw the dork of his life.

Ben was sitting down on a big rock and he was hugging his knees like a little kid.

"Ben? What's wrong?" He approached the prince who looked at him with glassy eyes.

"I want to slaughter that fucking goat but I don't want you to get mad." Ben said and  Earth turned to look at the goat that Ben hated.

"Hmm? What did that goat did to you? Did that goat attack you and your horse?" Earth asked and he pat Ben's soft locks.

"Not really but... he ate the flower I want to give you. Just look at what he just did." Ben whined and showed Earth the stem. The petals and leaves were already eaten by that goat.

Relief was all over Earth's body when Ben was not hurt. Seriously. That prince was dumb but in adorable way. He was adorkable.

Earth laughed and shook his head before cupping Ben's cheeks.

"I got worried because you were late." Earth confessed and he saw the prince's face.

"No. Its okay. Stand up." Earth hushed the prince and the fairy wrapped his arms around the prince.

"I'm glad you were not hurt anywhere." Earth said and Ben smiled and hugged him back.

"Its a pity that fucking goat ate those beautiful flowers."

Earth pulled away from the hug and then he stood at the rock where Ben sat earlier. He was now towering Ben who smiled lovingly at him.

"Man. My feelings still haven't changed..." Ben said softly and Earth smiled.

Earth leaned down to kiss the prince who froze on his spot. He pulled away with a soft smile on his prince. He saw Ben's face and his heart fluttered.

"I'm yours now Ben..." Earth said and Ben gasped.

"Does this mean you're by lover now?" Ben asked and Earth laughed and he nodded.

"Yeah." Earth said and Ben picked him up and spun hin around in his embrace then placed him on the ground.

"Shiya!" Ben exclaimed when Earth laughed and tip toed to kiss him again.

"Oy. My heart can't take it. Stop being so adorable." Ben groaned and hugged Earth and got the urge to bite the fairy so he bit him.

"Lets have lunch at my cabin. I already made food." Earth said and Ben nodded and they got on Ben's horse.

Earth was at the front and Ben wrapped his arms around the fairy.

"I'm yours too. I already gave you my heart." Ben said and Earth laughed.

"Mhmmm. Have my heart too but you're not allowed to give it back or throw it away. I will seriously poison you if you'll do that." Earth threatened and Ben laughed.

"Khrub." Ben replied and kissed Earth's nape causing the fairy to shiver and slap his thigh.

Man. He really loved the fairy. At first, Earth was like 'I dont care. Do what you want.' but when he warmed up to Ben, he was really adorable and playful which made Ben fall for him deeper.

The two month wait was worth it.

Joong watched Earth hurriedly ran away and he chuckled and shook his head before making his way to the palace.

The guards opened the gates for him and he saw his lover waiting for him at the huge doors.

The prince ran to him like a little kid and Joong smiled and opened his arms for Nine. Nine leaped into him and Joong pressed a kiss on Nine's forehead.

"For you..." Joong said and gave Nine the flowers he picked on his way.

"Thank you." Nine smiled at him and held the flowers.

"Are you ready?" Joong asked and Nine gave him a small smile and they headed inside.

They headed to the throne room and asked the guards and to leave the royal family plus Joong.

"I... I have to tell you something." Nine said and turned to look at Joong who smiled softly at him.

Two months.

Two months of loving that kid but still the love Joong gave him courage. It gave him courage and assurance that no matter what will happen, Joong will be always there for him.

They already talked about it.

They want a future together and they want a clean start. Nine was very much welcomed in Joong's family and Joong was also very welcomed in Nine's family.

"What's wrong?" The queen asked and Nine had doubts and he was hesitating.

"For me and Joong..." He whispered to himself and removed his shirt and showed his wings.

His parents and brothers were really shocked to see his wings. They had mixed feelings about those pair of beautiful pair of wings.

"Nine..."

"I... I dont want the throne. I want to have a simple life with Joong on my side. My brothers already proved themselves they are worthy of the title even if they didn't have these wings. I'm so sorry for what I have done." Nine said and went on his knees to give his family a deep bow.

"You two are still too young to get married." The king said coldly and Joong turned to look at the king.

"But that doesnt mean I disagree. A year kids. Wait for a year and you can get married and I want you to work hard for your house." The king softly with a smile.

"Raise your head Nine." The queen said softly and Nine's siblings hit their brother's head.

"You idiot!"

"Of course you'd do this." The eldest said and brought Nine to his embrace.

"If you really want to have a simple life, work hard you two." The queen said and Nine reached out to hold Joong's hand.

"You have to learn house work and any work because if that's what you really want, your father and I won't give you any servants. You two will live on your own." The queen said and Joong turned to look at Nine who smiled and nodded.

"Alright. Joong is a good man and he already proved himself. You'll be working your asses off starting tomorrow okay." The king said and the two smiled.

Nine and Joong held hands and they turned to look at each other and smiled warmly.

"We can do it. I have you and you have me." Joong said and Nine nodded.

"Let's work hard for our future Joong." Nine said.

The royal family was honestly impressed with what Joong and Nine had. The love they had. Joong was able to make Nine braver. The love they had gave each other courage to face everything together.

A love that gives courage.

Kimmon made his way towards Copter's house--- Copter was on duty and Kimmon purposely went there during Copter's parents.

"Good day Mr and Mrs Panuwat." The prince greeted his lover's parents politely.

"Your highness. Copter is guarding the youngest prince right now..." Copter's mother said

"I came to talk to you Mr and Mrs Panuwat... I actually have something to ask you." Kimmon said and the two let the prince inside their humble home.

Copter's mother served tea for the prince while Copter's father sat across him nervously.

"So... uhmm. What is it that you would like to ask us your highness?" Copter's father asked.

"Can I... can I marry your son?" Kimmon asked politely and Copter's parents shared looks.

"Ha? But you two just dated for like... two months?" Copter's mother asked and Kimmon smiled and shook his head.

"No Ma'am. I've been dating Copter for... three years and a few months now." Kimmon confessed and their mouths hang open.

"Goodness gracious. That kid really." Copter's father rubbed his temple and sighed.

"Are you sure you really marry Copter?" He asked and Kimmon smiled and nodded.

"Yes sir. I really love your son."

"Three years. You two dated in secret... I bet that kid threatened you not to tell anyone about your relationship." Copter's mother said and the prince laughed because she was right.

"Really. That kid got so lucky he managed to find a very patient and handsome guy like you." Copter's father asked.

Kimmon only smiled at the two.

"The decision will be Copter's but of course I'll entrust my stubborn son to you... I know you're the faithful type and I trust in you. My my son cry and I'll really whip you." Copter's mother said and the father sighed.

"I bet Copter makes this kid cry a lot." Kimmon laughed at the comment because they were not wrong.

He got the permission and after Copter's duty, he met the prince who had 'business' with the King and Queen of Summer.

They both headed to their favorite spot where they would always meet each other secretly in the past...

"Ter, can I ask you something?" The prince asked and Copter was anxious at the damned question.

"Y-yes?" Copter squeaked and then his mouth hang open when the prince took out a velvet box and held his hand softly.

"Will you marry me Copter Panuwat?" Copter was so overwhelmed that he cried and he nodded his head.

Kimmon smiled and slipped the ring on Copter's finger and he hugged the shorter male.

"I love you Ter. I love you so much..." Kimmon whispered and Copter tiptoed to kiss the taller male.

"I love you too Kim." Copter smiled

"We can begin again and we are not allowed to break up okay? No more break ups..." Kimmon said and Copter laughed and nodded.

"Yes..."

No more hiding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.4K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
173K 10.8K 58
A story where a man is betrayed and lied by his own best friend that lead him to has a roommate that he never wants. He wants to leave but he can't...
94.6K 7.9K 54
A young, rude and cold conman. A handsome, gentle and kind businessman. A past full of lies and betrayal... what is in store for them when they meet...
39K 2.6K 10
[Kimmon x Copter] Copter is living out his dream. He's the lead vocal of an internationally famous boy band, their songs are hitting the top of the...