Fill Me, Alpha

By JuliannaWrights

Marisol tried to live life to the fullest. She attended Rochester University and studied International Studie... More

0: INTRODUCTION
1: ONE
2: TWO
3: THREE
5: FIVE
6: SIX
7: SEVEN
8: EIGHT
9: NINE
10: TEN
11: ELEVEN
12: TWELVE
13: First Trimester
14: First Trimester
15: First Trimester
16: First Trimester
17: First Trimester
18: Second Trimester
19: Second Trimester
20: Second Trimester
21: Second Trimester
22: Second Trimester
23: Second Trimester
24: THIRD TRIMESTER
25: THIRD TRIMESTER
26: THIRD TRIMESTER
27: THIRD TRIMESTER
28: THIRD TRIMESTER
29: THIRD TRIMESTER
30: THIRD TRIMESTER
31: THIRD TRIMESTER
32: EPILOGUE

4: FOUR

40.3K 1.7K 215
By JuliannaWrights

It was raining. She could tell by the sound against her roof. Tala whined by her legs as she washed the dishes. "Someone's hungry." Tala howled. Laughing, Marisol found her way to the cabinet to pour some dog food out. She washed her hands after feeding Tala and finishing her dishes. She could hear the sound of a car door slamming shut, so she turned around, knowing someone would knock soon.

When she heard, she grabbed her purse and made her way to the door. She smiled, hearing his usual greeting.

"Marisol."

She gasped as his wet hand grabbed hers to put an umbrella in it. She walked out onto the porch, locking her door before he led her to the car. She got in before he did so he could close it. "I wanted to ask another question."

"Shoot."

"Do you believe in soul mates?"

She hummed. "I think every person has someone made for them, but the likelihood of ever meeting is so low that we all just...settle."

"If soulmates did exist, and you had one, would you still be a surrogate?"

She nodded. "Probably. I want to give you what you so desire. I want to make you happy."

"So even if we didn't go through with this today, you'd still be a surrogate for someone else?"

She couldn't help but hear some type of sadness in his voice. She nodded.

As the car came to a stop, he helped her out, once again holding the umbrella with her as they made their way into the building. He led her to a chair where he told her to sit as he signed them in. She listened, cocking her head say she listened to the TV. Something fell on her feet, and she raised an eyebrow.

"I'm so sorry. He can't see well."

Marisol realized then that it was a loving mother. She picked up the little boy. "It's alright. I can't see well either."

"You can't?" Marisol nodded at the juvenile voice. It was the boy talking.

"I use a cane to find my way around or a giant dog that becomes my eyes."

"That's so cool!"

Marisol chuckled.

"My doctor says that I have to wear these big glasses to help my eyes, but they are so ugly!"

"I think they'd look cool."

"You do?"

The mother smiled, chuckling. "It looks like someone has a crush."

As Grey came back, he sat next to Marisol. The mother smiled, leading her child away. Marisol looked up as someone called Grey's name. He stood up, taking her hand, leading her where she presumed to be the exam room.

Apparently she was wrong because she sat down on another chair. Feeling in front of her she could feel a big desk. She could hear someone come and sit down, shaking Grey's hand and saying hello to Marisol.

"Let's get right to it then. Marisol, you've decided to be Grey's surrogate, yes?"

She nodded.

"Well, congratulations. We'll take the eggs that Mr. Weston chose from a donor and implant them within you. We could also take your eggs and fertilize them with Mr. Weston's sperm if that's what you prefer."

She had to admit, part of her wanted to carry her own child, but she was nowhere near ready to take care of a baby. Besides, she was blind; she could never properly take care of her child, not without help. It made her sad, but she smiled. "Whatever Mr. Weston wants is alright with me."

"Well, I'll allow Mr. Weston to think about it. For now, I want to exam you and explain the process as a whole. Overall, conception can differ depending on the carrier, but if all goes well, the entire process takes about a month. The cycle starts the first day of your period and from 8-14 days following you'll have to take a medication by injection."

The doctor, who Marisol later found out was Meredith, walked her into an exam room with Grey. She was told to sit on the bed and lift up her shirt. They did a quick ultrasound and then a normal checkup. After, Marisol and Grey were able to leave.

"Tomorrow," he said, staring out the window. "You get your period tomorrow."

It wasn't exactly a question, but she replied anyway. "Yes."

"I have tonight to decide."

"Yes."

He did have to decide whether to use the donor or to fertilize Marisol's eggs. If he was being honest, he already knew what he preferred.

When the car came to a stop, he led her back to her porch and then left, saying a soft goodbye. She sighed, unlocking her door. After showering, she made some tea and fell asleep with Tala on her bed.

She groaned, hearing a loud knock on her door. She made her way downstairs, opening her front door. Grey surged passed her, and she only knew it was him by the smell of his cologne. She shut the door, confused. She could tell it was either very early or very late. "Grey?"

"Marisol."

She could tell by the strain in his voice that something wasn't right. "What's wrong?"

"I need an heir."

"Yes, I know, that's why...that's why we are doing all this..."

"I chose an egg donor a while ago." He chose a woman from his pack that he thought would produce strong pups for him. Now, Marisol was all he wanted.

"Well," she said, crossing her arms, almost pouting. "That's okay..." She could hear him pacing in her living room, and undoing something. She walked toward him, rubbing her hands over his chest to calm him down. And he did. He sighed, resting his large frame against the back of her couch. She jumped slightly when his hands found her waist.

"And then I met you. I met you and suddenly all I can think about is you, and how you wrote in that damn file that you like the crust of your French toast cut off," he chuckled, scoffing as he did.

"I-I don't know what to say. I'm sorry..."

"I want permission."

"F-for what?"

Well, if he'd tell the truth, he would have asked to make love to her, but he didn't. Instead, he asked for the next best thing. "I want you to be the biological mother."

She stood there, shocked for a moment. She told him he could choose, yet he came here, asking for her permission. She found it endearing. She knew she would be a terrible mother. She couldn't see...she wouldn't be able to dress them, or take pictures of them, or drive them to school functions. She wouldn't be able to play with them or read to them or care for them as a mother should. But she wanted to have a baby...she wanted to carry. But she also knew very well this would probably be her only chance.

Whether she admitted it or not, she was insecure at times because of her disability. She felt like she was so strange in such a normal world. She felt like every man who wanted her, only wanted to use her because it was easy. She felt like such a nuisance having to ask for easy tasks to be done. No one would ever love her. Who would want to fall in love with someone who relied on them? For god's sake, she couldn't even dress herself.

But she wanted to know what it felt like. She wanted to get morning sickness and feel the first kick. She wanted to get maternity clothes and go to doctor's appointments. She wanted to take this chance because this chance may be the last time.

She nodded. And for the first time, she almost felt what she thought was normal in such an abnormal situation. 

In case you were wondering, my sleep schedule is FUCKED.

It's like a never-ending Saturday, but I don't know what day it is, what month it is, what year it is, what's due tomorrw...everything a blur. 

Anyway, keep quarantining everyone. I know it sucks but I am trying to update daily to do my part to help everyone stay a little entertained (and not go out). 

If you are not in mandated quarantine, tell me where you are from?? Is the entire world in quarantine?? 

– JEM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 2 5
In a world where lycanthropes and werewolves are enemies, Cassian is one of the most powerful creatures walking earth. He is what many may know him a...
1.9M 79.8K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
54.7K 2.9K 28
They both have their secrets. Some worse than others, but all of them dark and thorny. Maybe the only thing that can save them from themselves...is e...