๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ...

Von rosiesandlali

Stories about the women who are fine like wine. HUGE DISCLAIMERS: Not gonna lie, most of these stories are R... Mehr

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐€๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
๐€๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ข [๐Œ]
๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  (๐€๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐)
๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  (๐€๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž)
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ž [๐Œ]
๐”๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ: ๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ: ๐Ž๐ง ๐–๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐–๐ž ๐–๐ž๐š๐ซ (๐๐š๐›๐ฒ) ๐๐ข๐ง๐ค
๐๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐€๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ [๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ] ๐Œ

๐ˆ ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐…๐ข๐ฑ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ [๐Œ]

34.9K 463 433
Von rosiesandlali

rosie x reader
{a/n: not proof read, very very very long read, also jisoo's a bitch here. also sorry if it's boring guys, the story line really just got to me.}
~

Rick's Cabaret, New York
1:03AM

Author's POV.

no one expected hot shot ceo of IBM; Y/N Bae to be in the most popular strip club in new york. the two just didn't mix. a strip club was for filthy losers who were bored of their ordinary lives and needed action, not some rich ceo who came from a very influential family.

as far as anyone was concerned, y/n bae could get anyone at any moment, so imagine all the surprised eyes when the familiar ceo walked in wearing her usual attire of an expensive Giorgio Armani suit paired with her classic Jimmy Choo heels. the clacking of her heels was enough for everyone in the strip club to stop their motions and stare at the most eligible bachelor of new york.

it was no surprise that all the strippers immediately flocked to her side like a couple of chickens greeting their caretaker for more food. but what surprised everyone even more was that y/n didn't notice any of them, instead, the powerful woman made her way to the bar and appeared to be in a serious conversation with the bartender.

all eyes were on the young ceo and the bartender. it was clearly heated, something along the lines of wanting to see someone.

everyone stepped away, no one dared to mess with the young ceo. there was an unwritten rule that you do not mess with the Bae's or else you'll experience hell even before you die. it was no secret that they were a powerful family. y/n bae comes from a father who sits in the senator's position and a mother who holds shares in the trades world. not to mention her siblings that were higher ups in the NYPD. y/n bae had great connections, and everyone knew that.

"i'm asking one more time, where is your boss?" the young ceo tried to keep her voice small but the anger was just seeping from her. "ma'am, i-i don't know. he left a couple hours ago and i haven't seen him since," the poor bartender asked. the young ceo clenched her jaw and pointed a finger at him. "you call my office the moment he arrives- actually, better yet. i'll just stay here till he comes back. prepare the v.i.p room for me. i'm not leaving until he speaks with me."

the bartender nodded and quickly phoned the staff to prepare the v.i.p room, with one last glare, y/n bae made her way up the stairs into the private room.

the last place that y/n wanted to be was here. she hated the sight of men drooling over women who had no say but comply to all their orders. it wasn't right. plus, places like this brought back unwanted memories of her father taking women from these places and having secret affairs. her father was a scumbag, always had been, that's why she promised herself she'd never be like him.

even though she wasn't a stranger to heavy alcoholic drinks, it didn't mean she didn't get bored of them. the night was turning into morning and the scumbag boss of this place hadn't returned yet. he owed her money, well not really owed, more like stole money from her, she just didn't want to turn this into a huge scandal so she decided to just stay here and wait for him to return her stolen money without any problems. but seems like the scumbag was too afraid to see her, but y/n had to laugh because why steal money from her if you didn't want to face the consequences.

a couple girls were trying to entertain her but she politely declined them. it just didn't sit well with her.

y/n had enough, she needed a smoke, just something to ease her boredom.

so she left to go outside hoping to smoke in peace but obviously the universe had different plans for her because when she stepped out, she was met with screaming voices and bottles being broken.

y/n quietly stepped closer to where the commotion was happening. there she could spot a blonde woman arguing with a man who looked twice her size. based on her clothes, y/n wasn't stupid enough to figure out that she worked at the club, probably a dancer or straight up prostitute, but hey, y/n wasn't judging. you gotta do what you gotta do.

the conversation between the two didn't look too well. the man was getting more aggressive by the second and the blonde woman looked she wasn't going to back down any time soon. y/n couldn't just stand there, so she walked back to her car and took out her handgun that her sibling's friends have provided for her.

the young ceo made her way back to the pair who were increasingly getting louder and aggressive. y/n made sure that her gun was actually loaded just in case things were to get out of hand. carefully, she tucked the gun in the back of her slacks and made herself known to the two people in the empty parking lot.

"everything okay?" was what left y/n's mouth. the pair quickly snapped their head at y/n's voice. "yeah, we're okay," was what the blonde woman stated but her eye was clearly bruised. "miss, your eye. are you sure you're alright?"

"the girl said we're fine. fuck off." that didn't sit well with y/n so she turned to the older looking man and gave him a pointed look.

"i don't think i was talking to you,"

"don't care. can't you see we're in the middle of something."

"yeah, i can see and hear that. your voices interrupted my smoke."

"ma'am. we're all good here, sorry for the inconvenience,"

y/n looked at the blonde woman once more before looking at the older man. the young ceo nodded before turning her back on them and walking away. just as she was about to enter the club, the roaring voice of the older man brought her back.

"look what you fucking did you whore!" the sound of another bottle breaking made y/n run back to where she was just moments ago and pointing her gun to the man who had the blonde woman in a choke hold, he was seconds away from stabbing her with the broken glass.

"one move and i shoot." y/n warned. she was trained with the gun, courtesy to her siblings and their friends at the station. "walk away from her or this bullet goes straight to your skull," it wasn't an empty threat. she felt a weird tug in her stomach to protect this woman.

reluctantly, the man removed his hold on the blonde woman and scurried away to his beat and run down toyota car. "you're lucky this time roseanne. this isn't over you slut!"

y/n turned to who she assumed was roseanne and gave her a concerned look. "miss, are you alright?" y/n came closer to the stripper and gently placed her hands on the woman's shoulders, careful not to startle her.

"i-..yes, i'm alright. i could've taken care of myself but thanks..i guess."

y/n would be lying if she said the woman's voice didn't give her chills. "i don't doubt that you could take care of yourself but he was moments away from taking your life, i don't think anyone who has a conscience would let him do that to you." y/n replied politely even though the woman seemed a little rude.

"i should get to work now. i'm already late," y/n nodded slowly, something about this woman made her not want to leave. "you work here?" y/n questioned even though it was obvious. the woman named roseanne gave her a look and y/n raised her arms in a sign of defeat. "just trying to make conversation. i don't mean to offend you," y/n held her hand out to the woman. "y/n bae," the blonde woman looked at y/n's hand before shaking it.

"i'm sure everyone knows who you are but i'm roseanne park." y/n smiled. she already knew that, but it sounded so nice hearing the woman say her own name and not some bastard.

"look, i know anyone would probably kill to be in my position with you right now but i really got to get to work." y/n shook her head and lightly handed her coat to roseanne. "roseanne, i doubt you're in the right mind set to work right now. please, i'll drive you home," roseanne shook her head and wrapped y/n's coat around her figure. "no, i can't miss work. i can manage, thanks though," y/n shook her head and stopped roseanne from walking any further. "no, please. it looks like you need to go home. i'll drive you."

"but my boss-"

"i'll take care of him. he owes me anyways. don't worry." roseanne didn't attempt to walk away when y/n guided them to her car.

roseanne felt weird. she wasn't used to people treating her gently or nicely for that matter. she was used to having men throw her away once they're done with her. there wasn't room for nice gestures or kind words. her life consisted of her growing up quickly and fending for herself because her parents were shit at it. she never held any stable relationships either, especially during high school, it was a shit show. nothing lasted for her, once guys got what they wanted from her, they left.

y/n opened the passenger seat for roseanne before walking to the driver seat. once they were both settled in the car, y/n looked around nervously, the silence in the car was awkward.

"uhm..your address?"

roseanne quickly told her the address of where she lived and y/n quickly noticed that she lived in a small town in new york, it was a little isolated from the big city and the crime rate had an impeccable record. but, y/n said nothing, she knew better than to judge someone on where they lived.

"can i pull up here?" y/n asked once they reached the destination. it was quite a long drive and the young ceo wondered how she got to work every night. "yeah, that's fine."

y/n was faced with a run down trailer. there were a few other trailers around them but other than that nothing else. roseanne had even informed her on their 45 minute drive that the nearest store was all the way in the city.

"thanks for the ride. really." y/n smiled at the blonde woman and nodded. "of course-"

their moment was interrupted when a few drunk men and women started shouting at roseanne. "damn roseanne! is she your customer of the night? her car is quite nice, better keep her around for some extra bucks!" once y/n turned around, the men had their jaws dropped. y/n smiled at them before turning back to roseanne. "i'll see you. it was nice meeting you roseanne."

roseanne was about to answer when the door to her trailer opened wide.

a little girl, about the age of 4 or 5 sprinted out to roseanne. "mommy!" the girl screamed, roseanne turned around and carried her child that was running to her. y/n had her eyes wide open, she was surprised.

"uhm..this is jiyoon, my daughter. say hi to y/n baby," the small child smiled at y/n before waving at her. "hello jiyoon, it's nice to meet you."

roseanne settled jiyoon down and fixed her pyjamas. "what are you doing still up jiyoon? didn't i tell you to listen to your sister and not stay up this late?"

the little girl had a small pout on her lips, "sorry mommy but i couldn't sleep without you," just then, another girl came out of the trailer, this one looker a little older than 4 but no younger than 10. these were her children? y/n questioned in her head. "jiyoon? what are you doing? eomma?" the other girl asked, her hands rubbing her eyes.

y/n felt like she was intruding but she didn't really want to leave yet. it was weird because y/n could care less about people like this. she didn't associate herself with lower class people, it's probably because she was born into an elite family with a father who did everything in his power to keep the poor people poor, but she also grew up with a mother who knew the struggles of being in the lower class, so y/n grew up in an unbalanced opinionated home. "why are you home so early?" the eldest questioned, her eyes still not noticing y/n. "boss decided to let me off early." the eldest nodded and then her eyes widened after seeing y/n bae.

"y/n bae? is that really you?" the young girl asked, y/n smiled and walked a little closer to the three girls. "yes. hi, nice to meet you.."

"junghyun," the smaller girl finished. y/n lowered herself in front of the girl and held out her hand. "nice to meet you junghyun, i'm y/n," the younger girl slightly blushed at the sight of a famous and rich ceo in front of her.

junghyun was used to having her mom bring home random men for money. her mom was a good mom, she was loving and caring but the way roseanne got money was something that junghyun would never get used to.

"is she your friend mommy? can she read me a bed time story?" the youngest countered from behind junghyun. "i don't think so baby, she's a busy woman-"

"no, no. it's okay. why don't you head inside and pick out a book for me to read you?" the little girl eagerly bounces out of her mother's hold and practically runs to her room, the eldest child following her younger sister.

now it was just roseanne and y/n. "you don't have to do that. we just met and-"

"it's okay roseanne. i love kids. reading to a little girl wouldn't hurt."

"but it's so late already and you've already driven me for nearly an hour, you really shouldn't be here."

"it's the weekend tomorrow and i have nothing to do tomorrow, it's fine. i hope i'm not intruding or making you feel uncomfortable, i just couldn't resist your daughter, she was just too cute."

roseanne sighed and ran her hand through her hair. she looked down and remembered that she was still wearing y/n's (what she assumed to be very expensive) coat. roseanne brought her hands up to remove it but y/n stopped her. "it's fine. keep it. i have plenty more where that came from." roseanne wanted to fight the older girl but instead kept the coat on her.

"well, since my youngest wants you to read her a bed time story, do you want to come in?" a laugh escapes y/n and she follows roseanne into her home.

the place was neat and clean, surprisingly. it was actually quite nice inside, roseanne surely knew how to keep things tidy.

before a compliment could escape y/n's lips, jiyoon dragged her to her room. "come on, come on! i want you to read me a bedtime story!" roseanne gave y/n an apologetic smile but y/n just shook her head and mouthed an 'it's okay.'

before y/n could even read the second page, jiyoon managed to fall asleep, small tiny snores coming from her lips. y/n smiled and stroked her hair. the little girl was so cute, her personality (even though she's met her for a short amount of time) was very bubbly and loud. after making sure that the smaller girl was comfortable in the position she was in, the young ceo made her way out and into the small living room.

she couldn't find roseanne anywhere so she decided to sit on the couch to wait for the blonde woman's return.

"you're not one of eomma's clients, are you?" the voice of junghyun startled her. she turned around and faced the eldest child. "what makes you think that?" y/n questioned softly. junghyun takes a seat next to y/n and shrugs her shoulders.

"it's no secret that my eomma does things in favor for money. she often has her clients come here late at night when she thinks we're sleeping and then does things with them, usually the men she's with are rough with her so i usually get woken up with the men's...noises.." the grimace on the child's face was not hard to spot. "no, i'm not one of her clients. i just dropped her off tonight."

"how do you know eomma?"

"i actually don't. well, i didn't know her a couple hours ago. i met her at the club she was working at then dropped her home."

"isn't that kinda weird?"

"what is?"

"that you dropped off eomma and read a story to one of her kids and now is talking to another one of her kids and you barely know her,"

"well..you're not wrong, but it doesn't hurt to help someone when they need it."

roseanne walked to the living room and scolded her eldest to get to bed already. when junghyun nodded and surprisingly hugged y/n before hugging her mother, the two adults were now left alone, again.

"uhm, i shouldn't hold you up for so long, i bet you're tired from all the things that happened today. have a good night roseanne," roseanne walked y/n out and stopped with y/n at her car. "thank you for the ride y/n and for putting jiyoon to sleep, even though you didn't need to."

y/n smiled at the girl she just met a few hours ago and tossed her a wink.

"of course. don't worry about it."

roseanne blushed because duh, who wouldn't? y/n bae was attractive and charming. anyone would fall for her, so you couldn't really blame roseanne for feeling flushed when y/n said such kind words to her. roseanne wasn't used to affection, she barely got it when she was young so it's no different that she barely gets it now.

"i hope to see you again roseanne, maybe next time it won't be in a parking lot." roseanne then watched as y/n got into her Lamborghini and sped off.

despite roseanne's protests with herself, she slept with a smile on her face that night.

~

Upper East Side, New York

2:09PM

Author's POV.

"you know, ever since you came back last night, you've had that same charming smile on your face," y/n stopped typing after hearing her mother's words. "huh? what smile?" her mother pointed at her lips and laughed, "that smile."

"i always smile like this," her mother shook her head and sat beside her, "no, it's the type of smile that highschoolers have when their crush asks them out," y/n smiled even more after hearing her mother's words, "there it is again! it's that boyish smile that you have."

"oh eomma, stop it. i'm not smiling differently."

"hmm..sure, okay." it would be a lie to say that y/n had forgotten about the beautiful blonde that she dropped off last night. she knew that there was indeed a smile on her lips, it was a different smile. y/n couldn't describe it but she knew that it was different. "eomma?"

"yes baby?"

y/n didn't know if she should tell her mother the odd feelings she's been harboring in her, she didn't want to be judged by her mother. it was odd really, the blonde woman hasn't left y/n's mind no matter how hard she tried.

"uhm..nevermind." was the answer that y/n came up, she was a bit too embarrassed to come to terms with the odd feelings she was having about the blonde woman.

"okay, whatever it is you want to tell me i'm here, no judgement."

y/n knew her mother was a sweetheart. her mother didn't grow up in a wealthy home, y/n's grandparents struggled to give her mother a good life when they were back in korea so y/n knew that her mother had to work for what she has now. it was a total different story with her father though. that man was born into a family of politics ranging back from when the cold war between north korea and south korea happened. her father grew up wealthy and only hung out with the wealthy. it crossed y/n's mind that the only reason why her father may have married her mother was due to the fact that she was already wealthy when he had met her and she was beautiful, but other than that, her father had always been a scum; a scum who manipulated the public and toyed with different women.

after three children with her mother, he stopped looking at her direction, y/n often wondered if her father still loved her mother.

it was no secret that everyone hated him in their family but they managed to tolerate him.

"do you promise not to tell appa?" y/n's mother nearly spit her coffee out, when was the last time she told that man anything?

"of course sweetheart, secrets are always safe with me."

y/n took a deep breath in, she didn't know why she was so nervous.

"so last night, i went to go pay this person who had stole from me a visit and it just so happened that he's an owner of a popular strip club that appa has probably been to before, and when i was going to leave that night, i spotted a woman arguing with a man and long story short, i dropped her off at her home that same night and read to her 4 year old and conversed with her 8 year old." y/n shut her eyes, slightly ashamed that she involved herself with a poor girl.

"oh my, do you like her?"

y/n's eyes shot open. "of course not! she's from the lower class, i-i wouldn't like someone from there," y/n felt her heart hurt when her mother's eyes showed disappointment. "just because they're of the lower class, doesn't mean they're any less. i taught you and your siblings this." y/n knew that she had hurt her mother from saying such awful words that she often heard her father speaking when she was younger. "eomma, i'm sorry. it's just weird that i'm feeling like this. i've always associated myself with rich people not poor people."

"don't refer to them like that. you fully know that i was in that 'poor' category when i was younger. they are still human and are working hard to provide for themselves. plus, if you don't like her, then why did you drive her home when you could've paid for a taxi and why did you entertain the idea of speaking to her children if you didn't like her."

"i don't like her eomma!"

"woah, woah, what is dongsaeng yelling about," y/n groaned seeing her two older siblings enter the house. "she's crushing on someone but doesn't want to admit it." her mother singsongs. y/n was close to strangling her beloved mother. "oh really? who is this unlucky girl?"

y/n jumped up from her chair and strangled her older brother. "hoseok oppa! i'm going to kill you," jisoo and their mother just laughed along. "seriously, who is this person y/n? is she someone from the soho district? maybe i can go shopping with her!" jisoo cheered, helping her mother put away the groceries that she and hoseok bought. "she's not from the soho district jisoo-ya," their mother let out, opening the fridge and taking out some batter that she prepared awhile ago. "oh..then where is she from?" y/n removed her grip on her older sibling and went back to her laptop. "she's from out of the city, you know..like the trailer park near morristown.." jisoo bit her lip from saying anything but it just wasn't in her nature to keep her mouth shut. "wait- you're telling me you like a girl from morristown? do you know how many druggies and prostitutes live there? especially that infamous trailer park.." their mother frowned upon jisoo's words.

"hey, don't say things like that jisoo.." hoseok spoke up, a frown etching on his features like his mother. "what? i'm just telling the truth."

"well lucky for you because i don't like her okay? eomma was just teasing because i gave her a ride last night."

"you gave a prostitute a ride inside your car?! do you know how filthy those people are?!" jisoo was hysteric, "jisoo bae! don't you dare say things like that! who taught you words like that?" their mother was having none of their shit. chaerin, their mother, pointed a finger in front of jisoo and waved it around. "you do not speak of those people like that, do you understand?!" none of the bae children have ever seen their mother this riled up before, she was usually a woman who was soft spoken, not once has she ever raised her voice at her children. "she wasn't a prostitute chu," y/n shrugged even though jisoo's words about roseanne hurt her, but y/n couldn't find it in her to reveal that. "okay then what was she then? a stripper?" jisoo challenged, y/n didn't say anything and jisoo took her silence as a confirmation to her accusation. jisoo laughed and y/n pressed her fingers down on the keys on her laptop. "so you met her at a strip club? she wasn't a prostitute but a stripper, that's great! two in the package of one!" hoseok glared at jisoo, "jisoo. that's enough. stop it."

"you don't have to be so bothered about it jisoo. it was my car not yours plus i can make decisions of my own. i don't even like her, so let's just drop this subject, okay?" this was getting out of hand quick and y/n was terrified that their father would arrive home and over hear their conversation.

"and you y/n, don't you dare think that roseanne is any different from you okay? i know you have a good heart. don't let your sister or father's judgements affect the way you think. that girl seems like a good girl."

with that their mother left them in the kitchen. "that was harsh jisoo. you know how their life is, it's already hard enough they need to deal with the criticism from other rich snobs, let's not add onto that list anymore." hoseok went to the counter and pulled out a bag of chips and began eating it. "what? you're seriously siding with those people oppa? you know that they're just pests to our lives. i mean, we pay our taxes and they all go to those types of people! useless if you ask me."

y/n tried to ignore the thumping and sweating of her hands but what jisoo was saying just wasn't right anymore. she needed to say something but her mouth seemed frozen. "you sound like appa, congrats." hoseok spoke again.

hoseok was the only person who spoke their opinion out differently about poor people other than their mother. he was compassionate and filled with love for everyone and loved helping people out. y/n was the same as hoseok when she was younger but she often got scolded by her father for always sharing and helping out the less fortunate at her schools, so as she grew up, she kept her opinions to herself and started hanging out more with rich people and didn't bother looking at the less fortunate even though her heart and mind ached to comfort and help them.

y/n was actually best friends with this one girl; jennie, in elementary and middle school, they spent every minute together but when y/n's father found out, he immediately demanded that y/n were to stop hanging out with the said girl or else he'd make her move schools and evict jennie's parents from their small home. y/n, knowing that her father was 100% capable of bringing those threats to life, so immediately the next day at school, she stopped hanging out with the younger girl and forced herself to make friends with the snobby people at her school. she often spotted jennie wandering around the halls alone during their high school years and even though she ached to approach her only true best friend, her father's nagging voice and threats lingered in her mind, so y/n kept away from jennie and any poor people for that matter, though, she did leave neatly packed lunches and occasional money for jennie in her locker. y/n loved seeing jennie's smile whenever she'd open her locker and see the lunch and money she had packed for the girl.

during high school, y/n and jennie became rivals for the spot of valedictorian because both girls were incredibly smart, but y/n knew that she had all the money in the world to get into any university after high school and her parents were definitely, without a doubt, sending her to a prestigious university after high school. but even with that knowledge, y/n still pretended to rival with jennie kim for the spot of valedictorian but when the tests came, y/n purposely answered some questions wrong to let jennie kim beat her. though, she'd never admit it.

so yes, y/n was always compassionate and caring for people who weren't of the same status as her, but with the family she came from and her status, y/n believed it'd be easier sticking with the rich.

"i'm just stating the truth, they're pests oppa. we can't have those types of people in this world,"

"we don't need people like you and appa in this world either chu." hoseok rolled his eyes once more before focusing back on his chips.

"what are you doing here oppa? i thought you'd be at home with eonnie and the kids?" y/n asked trying to change the subject. "oh yeah! about that, can you pick up your niece on sunday? yeri and i have a conference to attend." y/n loved her niece, she was the cutest little bundle of joy ever. "sure, what time is the best for you?"

"2:30, are you busy then?"

"nah, i'll be free."

"thanks dongsaeng, you can just drop her off here for eomma to babysit."

jisoo moved to the stool next to y/n and began peering at her younger sister's work, "what is this for y/n/n?" y/n shoved jisoo away, she didn't want jisoo to ask why she was looking at children's books. "nothing, mind your own business chu," jisoo held her hands up and shrugged, "okay, okay. my bad. anyways! there's a birthday party for lisa tonight, we're all invited!"

lisa. how could y/n forget, jisoo's beloved girlfriend and resident badass. to be honest, the girl wasn't bad at all, in fact y/n and hoseok loved her, she was just too loud and very gay for jisoo, it was weird seeing jisoo so mushy with someone.

"and you told us now? i don't even have a gift,"

"well then, lucky for you, her girlfriend is here and will help you two with buying presents."

y/n and hoseok both groaned, "i hate shopping with you, just let hoseok oppa and i go alone,"

"nope! we'll go together!"

~

Fifth Avenue, New York

5:29PM

Author's POV.

the three siblings have walked into every store on fifth avenue, but none of the items that hoseok or y/n picked up for lisa was approved by jisoo.

"seriously chu, it's lisa's birthday, why the fuck are you the one deciding what we get her?" jisoo rolled her eyes for the fifth time and pulled out a shirt from the rack in the burberry store they were currently in. "can you arrange a dressing room for me? thanks?" jisoo spoke to the assistant who was carrying all of jisoo's clothes that she was buying for herself. "because y/n/n, lisa deserves the best of the best."

"ugh jisoo, can you just hurry up please, i want to look at the jewelry stores," hoseok whined, jisoo reluctantly nodded and made her way to the change room that was prepared for her.

we finally stepped into tiffany and co after trailing behind jisoo for the past hour. "okay, i'm going to look on this side," y/n informed both her siblings before walking away from them. as y/n was skimming through all of the selections of jewelry that ranged from bracelets to watches and rings, a bracelet caught y/n's eye. it was a simple silver bracelet with the tiffany and co locket acting as the charm. y/n smiled at the worker and requested for it to be taken out.

y/n knew lisa enjoyed simple and dainty things despite what jisoo tells them, lisa was like hoseok and her, enjoying the simple things in life.

"would you like me to wrap it up for you ms.bae?" the worker asked, y/n smiled and nodded her head. "yes please,"

as y/n was about to walk away with the purchase in her hand, the young ceo spotted a very familiar blonde head in the counter seemingly having a heated conversation with one of the workers. as y/n got closer to the woman, she could hear a little of their conversation.

"ma'am, it says here that your card is declined."

"that can't be, i have money on there. i just filled it up with money yesterday,"

"ma'am, your card keeps declining."

"no, please. it can't be. it's my daughter's birthday tomorrow, i promised her i'd get this for her,"

"ma'am. it's clear that you can't afford this, please just leave the store if you can't pay for this."

y/n didn't like what she was hearing, how could a worker be so rude?

"is there a problem here?" y/n spoke, the worker immediately straightened up upon seeing her. "uhm, no ma'am. this woman was about to leave,"

y/n turned to roseanne who was looking down in embarrassment. "roseanne. it's nice to see you again," y/n smiled at the girl and roseanne smiled back, "uhm..i should get going."

roseanne turned to leave but y/n held onto her arm then forced her to join her back at the counter. "what was the thing you were looking at awhile ago?" y/n asked, her eyes skimming the jewelry that was on display.

roseanne had her mouth open seeing the hot shot ceo in broad daylight. with shaky hands, roseanne pointed to a necklace that was silver with a diamond stud as the pendant. "how much is it?" y/n questioned taking out her wallet and removing her black credit card, "including tax, it's $3,212 ms.bae," y/n smiled at the worker and raised her card up, "i'll pay. charge it to my account, yeah?" the worker nodded and went to work on charging the amount to y/n's bank account. roseanne was speechless, seeing the signature black credit card that all rich people owned made her shiver. y/n bae was truly a billionaire.

"enjoy this ma'am." the worker said as she handed y/n the bag, y/n then handed the bag to roseanne and smiled. "whose birthday is it tomorrow?"

"j-junghyun," roseanne managed to stammer out, her hands loosely holding the bag of tiffany and co. "tell junghyun i say happy birthday." before y/n left, she gave roseanne three 20 dollar bills, "take a taxi and get home safely."

roseanne watched y/n leave. her mouth dropping to the floor. she wanted to turn around and hug the life out of y/n for saving her from embarrassment but when she was met with the hard gaze of, who she recognized was her sister, roseanne halted in her steps and waited till y/n and her siblings left.

"who were you talking to y/n? i heard the entire thing, you paid for $3,000 of someone's stuff. why even come in the store without having money?" jisoo crossed her arms and had a scowl on her face. "don't worry about it jisoo, she was just a friend, am i not allowed to help a friend?" y/n was getting irritated over jisoo nagging her on everything she did. jisoo was truly like their dad and was indeed a daddy's girl, though, y/n and hoseok still loved her.

"are we all ready to go home now? my feet are killing me and i'd love to rest before lisa's party."

"where is her party anyway?" hoseok asked as they made their way to the car. "rick's cabaret," jisoo answered. y/n widened her eyes, "you're joking right?" jisoo shook her head and forced hoseok to put all her shopping bags in the trunk of the car. "why would lisa have a party there? there's strippers there, aren't you going to protest?"

"nah, lisa has eyes on me only, i know that for a fact. it was her other friends who wanted to go to rick's.." jisoo eyed her baby sister, "why? does your dear crush work there? scared you'll see her?" y/n pretended to scoff and sound unbothered. "how many times do i need to tell you that i don't like her. i don't associate with people like that. plus, i don't even know she where she works," y/n lied straight through her teeth. it hurt to say words like that, but she really didn't need her father finding out from jisoo and then threatening to do something to roseanne.

"hm, okay dongsaeng." jisoo gave her a toothy smile and y/n just looked out the window, the designer stores all passing by like a blur. she was scared that jisoo would find out the whole truth but jisoo didn't seem to notice anything about the way y/n tensed when she answered jisoo's question.

~

Rick's Cabaret, New York

11:00PM

Author's POV.

the night was just getting started but y/n could already feel herself getting high off the fumes that this place gave off. the entire place was shut from the public (except for the workers) and was only accepting guests that was on lisa's guest list

"lisa! happy birthday!" y/n greeted when she and hoseok spotted lisa who was already with their darling sister. "yo! yo! wassup!" lisa greeted back smiling, pulling both bae siblings into a hug.

"i see you're already attached to my sister," y/n joked while hugging jisoo as well, the elder left earlier to help lisa prepare for her birthday party, "ehhh..of course!" y/n and hoseok playfully rolled their eyes at the mushy couple in front of them.

"anyways guys, help yourselves to some drinks and food or even girls, i don't know," lisa went around once more to greet the other guests that have arrived. i went and sat beside hoseok oppa in the booth that had our names and lisa's on it.

"is it bad that i'm not feeling like partying tonight?" hoseok laughs and pats his younger sister's head. "don't worry dongsaeng, neither do i but it's lisa's party, we can't just leave."

dinner was finally served and y/n was seated with her siblings plus lisa - who was the birthday girl and a few of lisa's friends that she's met before. pre-dinner was going well until all the strippers appeared. y/n grew nervous, she didn't know what she'd do if roseanne was one of the strippers for today. the young ceo looked around everywhere, paranoia creeping up her skin.

just when y/n thought the coast was clear and that there wouldn't be any roseanne tonight, the blonde woman appeared and was the one to serve their table.

y/n immediately ducked her head and pretended to drop something on the floor. "y/n, are you okay?" lisa immediately asked, startled by the sudden behaviour of the younger. "yeah! just dropped my earring, that's all," y/n stayed down there until she saw the heels of roseanne leave. y/n huffed out a breath before sitting back up.

luck was obviously not on her side because when she looked back up, roseanne was staring straight at her, with a sweet smile adorning her face.

thankfully, hoseok seemed to be the only one who noticed the eye contact of y/n and roseanne so he continued to distract jisoo, lisa and lisa's friends around the table. y/n quickly removed her eyecontact on the stripper and looked at the menu in front of her.

the ceo's heart was pounding out of her chest. roseanne looked very beautiful tonight and she wanted nothing more than to take her out and talk with her till the early hours of the morning, but she couldn't. not when rich and snobby people were filling the area around them.

so y/n puffed out her chest and pretended that roseanne didn't exist.

everyone around her ordered and now it was just y/n who needed to tell roseanne what she wanted. "uhm..i'll just have the salmon and wagyu beef please," y/n answered in a rushed manner before shoving the menu into roseanne's chest then turning back around and pretending to be interested in whatever the conversation at the table was.

not even a minute later, the food arrived. y/n was thankful that there was at least some distraction for her, but she later found that impossible when her dishes were the last ones to come and nearly everyone around her was finished.

"here's your salmon and wag-" roseanne tripped and spilled all the food on y/n's expensive attire. y/n shut her eyes, not in anger, but at the possibility that her sister was going to make a big deal and then embarrass roseanne.

"oh my gosh, i'm so sorry y/n!" roseanne yelled, hastily trying to remove the sauce and food on the latter. jisoo stood up from her chair and glared at roseanne. y/n was surprised that jisoo didn't recognize her from the jewelry store.

"look what you did to my sister's clothes! those are expensive you know?!" jisoo quickly snapped at roseanne but y/n held out a hand to her sister. "jisoo, it's okay."

"not it's not y/n! this little slut ruined your clothes and lisa's birthday!" jisoo was about to go to roseanne and possibly do something hurtful, when lisa, hoseok and y/n, all at the same time, grabbed jisoo and brought her back to her seat. lisa was clearly annoyed at how jisoo was acting and hoseok couldn't even remove the annoyed look on his face.

"jisoo. stop it. it's fine. i'll just get cleaned up in the bathroom and our server will get me new dishes." y/n looked at roseanne and could see the hurt in her eyes when y/n said 'server' as if she didn't know her.

"but y/n-"

"that's enough jisoo. it wasn't the poor girl's fault. leave her be," lisa chimed in. "excuse me everyone."

"i'm really sorry y/n, i didn't-"

if only roseanne could keep her mouth shut and stop saying her name, now y/n's sister; jisoo, will question how she knew her and y/n really didn't want to lie anymore.

even though it's been only a day since she knew of roseanne's existence, it didn't mean that y/n didn't care for the girl. there was a throbbing feeling in y/n's chest whenever she acted like roseanne wasn't anyone to her. y/n felt things for this girl, things that she's never felt before.

as for roseanne, she couldn't believe that she had the luck of seeing y/n again, her heart was certainly jumping in excitement but when y/n wouldn't even look her in the eye or address her, she concluded that y/n was like everyone else she's met.

"how does she know your name y/n?" roseanne looked at y/n and y/n read it as another chance that roseanne was giving her to address her in a proper way.

but y/n's logical side came out again. if she admitted to knowing this girl, jisoo will find out that she's the girl who she drove the night before and then jisoo will tell her father and her father will certainly do something to innocent roseanne and her children.

so y/n looked back at roseanne and whispered an apology with her eyes.

"i don't know jisoo, i've never seen this woman before, but don't you remember who i am? i'm y/n bae, of course everyone will know my name."

y/n ran off to the washroom after possibly making roseanne hate her, it hurt her heart so bad. she promised she wouldn't let her father control her life like how he did when she was back in middle school, but here she was, hurting another potential friend, lover, all because she was afraid her father would do something.

y/n looked at herself through the mirror. her breaths were ragged and quick. she closed her eyes and remembered the way roseanne looked at her before she ran off. the hurt and broken trust roseanne possessed in her eyes as y/n said such deceitful words. sure, it's only been a day and a half since roseanne had met y/n, but she honestly thought the young ceo was different, she thought she was someone who wasn't embarrassed or afraid to state that they knew roseanne park, but all the people in roseanne's life had been liars, and y/n was no different.

y/n banged her hands on the counter repeatedly. she hurt roseanne, she hurt her bad.

y/n shook off the feelings she was possessing and hurriedly cleaned up her clothes. she would make it up to roseanne tomorrow. she vowed to.

~

when y/n made her way back to the table, new food was replaced with the food that roseanne had brought for her. "i complained to the boss about the girl's shit service, and he sent her home." y/n's eyes widened at jisoo's words, "you what?" y/n asked, not believing a word jisoo was saying. "i complained about her shit service and he sent her home for tonight." jisoo explained again, like it wasn't a big deal.

"when did she leave?" y/n asked, quickly putting on her coat and grabbing her phone and keys. "just a few seconds ago, her boss even shouted at her in front of all of us," y/n shot a look to lisa and her older brother. "you two didn't do anything?!" y/n was fuming, "we tried y/n/n, we really did but jisoo was just being too much," lisa explained while hoseok nodded. "fucking hell jisoo," was all y/n uttered before running off and toward the exit to the parking lot. "y/n! where are you going?!" y/n heard her older sister's question but didn't bother to answer.

y/n left the club in a hurry and looked frantically around the parking lot, desperate to catch a glimpse of the blonde girl. the young ceo cursed when she found no trace of roseanne, 'she couldn't have gone that far' y/n thought as she ran to the streets in a desperate attempt to look for the blonde.

"y/n!" the familiar voice of her brother filled her ears, "what?!" y/n asked, not caring if her voice seemed aggressive. "where are you going?" y/n pushed past hoseok, slightly angry that he didn't do anything to stop jisoo from her antics earlier. "looking for the girl that jisoo humiliated."

hoseok eyed his sister suspiciously, "she's the girl you drove yesterday, wasn't she?" y/n froze in her tracks and looked at her older brother. "if i say yes, will you snitch?" hoseok laughed and hugged his youngest sister. "i'm glad to know that your precious heart of gold is still there," hoseok then let go of his baby sister and pointed to a street behind him.

"she's there waiting for a cab. you should hurry up before she leaves,"

y/n nodded and sprinted to the street in front of the club and released a breath when she saw the blonde goddess.

"roseanne!" y/n shouted, using all her strength to cross the street before roseanne's taxi were to arrive. roseanne scoffed seeing the ceo cross the street.

"now you know my name?" the stripper asked, clearly hurt and offended by y/n's lack of response to her back at the club.

"roseanne..i'm sorry, really i am." roseanne crossed her arms and didn't look at y/n, the pain was still so fresh.

"roseanne, really. please, if you'd just let me explain. i'm sorry,"

"look, i get that i'm not rich and elite like you, your family or your friends, but don't act all nice and treat me like i'm someone special to you when the next second all you're going to do is be like the rest of them." y/n stepped closer and brought her hand up to rest on roseanne's exposed shoulder but the young ceo decided against it. she didn't want to anger roseanne even more than she already was.

"oh, so now you think i'm too filthy to lay your hands on? i'm sorry, did you need me to wash myself and be all squeaky clean for you?" roseanne definitely got the wrong idea when y/n retreated her hand. y/n shook her head and removed her coat, the young ceo lightly placed her leather jacket on roseanne's shoulders, trying to shield her from the cold. "no roseanne, i just didn't want to anger you any further, but it seems like i've failed." roseanne couldn't resist the blush that crept up her cheeks when y/n placed the leather jacket on her shoulders, the stripper could smell the faint cologne that y/n wore and she would be lying if she said it didn't make her knees buckle.

"look roseanne, i'm really sorry. i did what i did back there because if i show that i know you, my sister..you already know how she is from that short interaction back there, she'll tell my father and he'll make it his mission to do something to you and your kids, i can't do that to you."

"okay, that's all?"

y/n blinked, was roseanne not hearing what she was saying?

"i don't think you understand roseanne, my father could harm you, hurt you."

"i get that. but i don't think he'd do that. i don't think your sister would be much of a snake and snitch on you,"

"clearly you haven't met my family,"

"yeah. i don't plan on doing so anytime soon either."

"seriously roseanne, i'm sorry for what i did back there,"

the headlights of a car pulled up to where roseanne and y/n were standing. "where to pretty lady?" the taxi driver smiled and flashed roseanne a smile with his crooked teeth. "she won't be riding with you," y/n boldly stated, "i don't think that's for you to decide ma'am, unless you're going to come with her," the taxi driver then smiled at y/n with the same crooked teeth. god, thank god y/n liked pussy.

"she won't be riding with you, sorry for the inconvenience," y/n reached into her wallet and handed the man $200 in cash. the driver's jaw dropped before speeding off and leaving the two women alone.

"let me drive you home," roseanne was still mad, but y/n was just too sweet and kind, it was hard to stay mad at her, "don't bother, i'll just call another cab,"

"you do realize that i can just pay off the driver again, right?"

roseanne rolled her eyes before uncrossing her arms and letting y/n lead the both of them back to her car, this time y/n decided to drive in her mercedes instead of her lavish Lamborghini, as y/n opened the door for roseanne, the blonde woman made a move to give back y/n's jacket. "no, no. it's still chilly out, keep it for now."

roseanne hated how charming y/n was.

~

the two ladies stepped out of the vehicle like how they did nearly two nights ago, "rosie," y/n called out, her voice a bit husky due to the lack of conversation in the car. "yeah?" roseanne asked, her anger slowly disappearing as soon as she heard y/n call her that nickname.

"uhm..i'm sorry again about tonight. i hope you won't stay mad at me too long, i like your company."

"it's okay..i understand why you wouldn't want to acknowledge me. i'm used to it," roseanne gave a small soft smile but y/n knew better than to believe it.

"it's not like that rosie. i really just didn't want you to-"

"no y/n, it's okay. you don't have to defend yourself. i get it. have a good night y/n."

roseanne turned around and went inside her trailer. y/n watched as the blonde woman retreated from her. she really wanted to stop roseanne, but she thought that she should stop pestering roseanne so much for tonight. y/n was sure that roseanne was tired, she didn't want to keep her up too late.

so y/n stayed there until she made sure that roseanne and her children would be safe and out of reach from the creeps in the neighborhood.

~

that night, y/n decided to crash at her childhood home since she knew her parent's house was a little closer to roseanne's than her own.

with the night progressing, y/n couldn't get any shut eye. her mind racing off to a very familiar blonde's face whenever she attempted to sleep. roseanne was a beauty, like an actual goddess, and y/n couldn't get her mind off that. but then her family came into her mind, she knew the wicked ways of her father and the sinful mouth of her sister, it was all too complicated. why couldn't her father and sister be more like her, hoseok and their mother. life would be so much easier.

but yet again, public image was the only thing that mattered to her father. looking good and being the perfect family was the only way her father would be satisfied; marrying into a rich family and gaining more social status, as if they didn't have enough.

y/n wanted to continue making roseanne smile. she found roseanne's smile very 'girl next door.' it gave her tingles like a child seeing her crush for the first time.

if only the world was a nicer place, then maybe she wouldn't have to hide these feelings-

woah. woah. woah. feelings? was y/n going nuts?

the young ceo didn't doubt that roseanne was beautiful, an absolute goddess, but feelings? wasn't that a bit too quick considering the fact that y/n didn't even know a girl like roseanne existed?

but then again, y/n couldn't stop the butterflies she felt whenever she'd envision roseanne's smile or the tingling inside her stomach whenever someone spoke badly about her or anyone from the lower class for that matter. it's as if 12 year old y/n was slowly itching it's way out of the façade that y/n had created for herself.

as her mind and heart battled through the night, y/n let her heart win for once.

yes, she wanted to continue making roseanne smile, and yes, she wanted to continue feeling the butterflies in her stomach even if that meant keeping her business with roseanne on the down low.

~

Upper East Side, New York

4:08PM

Author's POV.

as much as y/n tried to hide from her sister and father, she knew she'd have to face them sooner or later; and sadly, that was now.

"woah, where are you rushing off to y/n? you barely spend time with your old man," y/n cringed at his attempt of being a father. "i have some business to attend," her father arched his brow and patted the seat beside him at the kitchen island. "i heard that someone spilt something on you at lisa's party last night," her father's tone was very judgmental already, "yes but it was an accident. no damage was done appa."

"that's a lie. her rolex was soaked in sauce," jisoo chimed in. y/n was seconds away from pulling her sister's hair. "really now? do you need me to take care of it?"

y/n immediately shook her head. "appa, i make my own money now. i can easily buy a new watch, plus, i have warranty on the watch. nothing needs to be done." y/n was sharp and confident with her words. she needed them to know that it wasn't a big deal, it was clothes a watch for crying out loud! it's not like roseanne had stabbed her.

"okay. if you insist. but where are you going, you don't usually wear this to the office.."

her father gestured to her outfit of a crew neck and a pair of mom jeans with high top converse paired with a rolex date-just watch.

"no where, just going to relax and maybe see some friends. i'm old enough to leave without telling you appa." y/n was itching to leave, she needed to get to roseanne's before it was too late.

"okay..okay. stay safe then," her father spoke before reading the paper again, y/n nodded and walked past jisoo and straight to the door.

~

Morton Williams Supermarkets, New York

4:28PM

Author's POV.

what did 8 year olds like? y/n thought as she roamed around the supermarket trying to find some sweets to bring to junghyun's birthday. she knew it was wrong to interrupt a family event but she couldn't wait another day to make roseanne forgive her.

y/n made her way to the cake section, kids still like chocolate, right? y/n shrugged and picked up the most chocolate cake out on display before asking the bakers to write on the cake.

with that being done, y/n picked up more chocolate, snacks and even some dinner on the way to roseanne's house. she surely didn't want to come in empty handed.

as y/n loaded her car with the groceries, she remembered she hasn't gotten junghyun a gift that's personally from her yet, so y/n got into the car and made her way to the shopping avenue where she was just a day ago.

y/n doesn't even remember heading into nike, cartier, and louis vuitton until she sat on the hood of her car, exhausted. she didn't know shopping for kids would be harder than shopping for jisoo.

something was still missing though. y/n looked around once more before catching a book store.

of course! how could she forget, she needed to get books for jiyoon. it was only fair that she would be gifted too.

once that was all settled and y/n made sure that everything was packed neatly into her car, she drove off, heading to the direction of roseanne's place.

~

y/n's teeth became a new pair of hands for her as she struggled to carry the rest of the things she had bought to the front door of roseanne's home. it was around 6:00 on the dot when y/n arrived in front of roseanne's home and it took her nearly 10 minutes trying to maneuver her way through all the bags.

once she managed to step in front of roseanne's door without a bag falling, the young ceo knocked on the door using her foot.

y/n's arms were straining and so was her back. thankfully, the door opened and roseanne stared at her as if she were some crazy person.

"what are you doing here?" roseanne questioned, y/n was about to drip saliva on junghyun's presents if roseanne wasn't going to let her in.

it didn't seem like roseanne was going to let y/n in any time soon so y/n lightly pushed passed roseanne and hurriedly settled the plastic bags onto the table.

"what are you doing here?" roseanne questioned once more. "hello to you to roseanne." the ceo joked, her fingers were aching and her teeth felt like they were about to fall off.

"seriously, why are you here?"

"to celebrate junghyun's birthday of course! why else?"

roseanne quickly locked her door and made sure no one saw that y/n was inside her home before she continued to talk. "you can't be seen here," y/n scoffed and began taking the food out of their bags. "and you think that'll stop me? i want to make it up to you for being a dick the other night and for nearly getting you fired because of my sister."

"yeah, because of your sister, not you."

"still rosie. even though i met your kids for like..not even an hour, i get attached easily," y/n voiced out with much confidence in her voice. "i know it's slightly wrong for me to show up un-invited but i really just want to make it up to you and be here for junghyun."

"why do you sound like you left me and junghyun is our child together?" this brought y/n to smile, the roseanne she knew (even for a short while) was coming back. "i wouldn't mind having a child with you," y/n whispered but it was loud enough for roseanne to hear. "uhm..sorry about that."

y/n turned around and noticed that roseanne's kids weren't there. "where's jiyoon and birthday girl?" y/n questioned, "they're asleep, they fell asleep a while ago, we usually have junghyun's birthday dinner at 8:00," y/n nodded and looked at the ingredients that was presented on the counter. looks like roseanne was going to start cooking, "mind if i help you? i know a few things here and there in the kitchen," y/n rolled up her sleeves and made her way to the meat, "oh do you now?" roseanne asked, teasing the billionaire a little bit.

roseanne had no idea how y/n did it because with just one smile and 'sorry' from the latter, all the anger and distrust she painted y/n in was all gone. just like that.

~

"you bought all this for me?!" junghyun shouted as she picked up the new nike and louis vuitton clothes that y/n had picked out. "of course little one. it's your birthday, you deserve it." roseanne smiled fondly at the view in front of her. she never witnessed being happy as a child, her home life was shit and so was her school life. nothing ever went the way roseanne wanted it to be, then she got pregnant at the age of 16 and had to drop out of school all together because she couldn't keep her legs closed for some man she met at the strip club which she just started working at.

when junghyun came, roseanne promised her daughter that she'd work her ass off to provide her with the education, love and things she grew up without and now looking at her daughter turning 9 and smiling so bright really made her heart swell and it was all because of y/n. the multi billionaire who she didn't know she'd ever get the chance of meeting.

"do you like your gifts?" y/n asked, "yes! i do! thank you so much y/n unnie!" junghyun smiled and hugged y/n like they've known each other for so long.

"of course kiddo, but if i were you, i'd be more excited for your mom's gift." this brough roseanne out of her thoughts and she quickly took out the box that contained the tiffany and co necklace that y/n had bought.

"eomma..you really didn't have to," junghyun was close to tears, her mother always provided her with all her wants and needs without ever complaining. for her kids, roseanne was willing to take any insult and disgusted look thrown her way.

after the cakes were eaten and the snacks and food that was made by roseanne and brought in by y/n was devoured, y/n finally presented jiyoon with some books that she bought specifically for her.

roseanne couldn't help the smile that formed on her lips after seeing jiyoon's eyes sparkle at the books that y/n had in her hands.

"now, you make sure that you take care of these books okay? they're very precious and hold much knowledge, don't ever stop reading okay?"

the night grew darker and soon it was time for the party to end and for the kids to go to bed.

when y/n tucked jiyoon into her bed that night, jiyoon made her promise that she'd come visit more often because she likes seeing her 'mommy smile,' y/n quickly agreed to that promise and tucked in the little girl.

after wishing junghyun another 'happy birthday' and goodnight, y/n made her way to roseanne, who was finishing up with cleaning the dishes.

"thank you for putting them to bed and thank you for today. i've never seen them enjoy themselves this much before." y/n was leaning on the hood of her car while roseanne was standing not very far away. "of course. i enjoyed spending my entire day with them, with you."

roseanne stared up into y/n's orbs, she felt like she could trust her, no, she knew that she could trust her, but if roseanne fell more into her feelings for this billionaire that everyone in new york wanted, would y/n continue to stay with her and protect her even after knowing her secret?

"roseanne, i-i know we have only known each other for a little while, but..i seriously cannot stop thinking about you and your face and smile or your kids. i mean, you three haven't left my mind since the first time i dropped you off. i know i was kinda a dick to you last night, but i swear on my life that i won't be like that again. you're just too precious and i seriously want to get to know you better," roseanne didn't mean to lean in closer to the billionaire but she didn't hate herself for doing so.

she could smell y/n's perfume, the same one on her leather jacket that she let her keep and the same one on the coat that y/n first handed to her.

"you're not only saying this cause i'm pretty right? because i've heard way too much sweet talk in my life," roseanne whispered into the air. y/n shook her head and lightly grasped roseanne's waist. "no, no sweet talk or only saying this cause you're beautiful, i'm saying this because i'm serious," roseanne shook her head, their foreheads were slightly touching and roseanne was getting dizzy, getting high off the smell of y/n.

"we..we can't..you're you and i'm me. plus, i have kids," y/n chuckled and bumped her nose with roseanne's. "exactly. you're you and i'm me. we both have feelings for each other rosie. why not give it a go? no one can change whatever i'm feeling for you and no one can change whatever you're feeling for me," roseanne sucked in a breath, she's never been this close to such a hot and brilliant woman like y/n before.

"you know what i mean y/n, so many things can go wrong. you're wealthy and i am not."

y/n closed her eyes and leaned her lips teasingly close to roseanne's. "don't care. i can't let you slip through my fingers. i've only known you for 4 days yet you've already got me smitten and wrapped around your finger," roseanne laughed into the night breeze. she liked this, for once she felt normal. y/n made her feel normal. not some slut or whore, not some easy girl, y/n made her feel like a proper woman, not a stripper or prostitute. in the short days they've known each other, y/n made her feel like a million bucks and it scared roseanne but also excited her.

so y/n drew her lips closer and closer, and when she felt that roseanne wouldn't pull away, she kissed her.

y/n was tempted by the forbidden fruit and she bit.

and boy did she love every single bite.

they pulled away when the air became too tight, roseanne was panting and y/n was too.

"let me take you out, sunday?" y/n suggested. roseanne nodded her head, not protesting.

"okay then. it's settled. i'll pick you up here at 8:00," y/n rubbed roseanne's waist once more before ultimately pulling away from her. "i'll see you soon," y/n smiled that boyish smile and roseanne felt a tug at her heart. god, only y/n could make her like that.

"i'll see you then," roseanne responded. their fingers slightly letting go of each other as y/n walked closer to her car and roseanne to her door.

before ultimately, their hands were no longer touching. "goodnight y/n."

and what stood before y/n's eyes, she could only confirm was an angel. yes indeed, an angel.

"goodnight rosie."

~

Soho District, New York

2:30PM

Author's POV.

the young ceo picked up her beloved niece in her car before going to her parent's house. "you'll be okay with halmeoni right?" her niece smiled and nodded. "yup! wait auntie! can i tell you a secret?" y/n laughed and urged her niece to continue, "sure bub. what is it?"

"well..i made a new friend yesterday,"

y/n smiled through the mirror, "that's great news baby, why are you calling it a secret though?"

the 9 year old looked uneasy, "well..she told me that she's not rich like us so i'm scared that halabeoji will get mad at me if he knows," even her niece was affected with the way her father thought, she couldn't even make friends without the fear of her own grandpa rejecting them. "it'll be our little secret elle, have you told mommy and daddy?" the little girl nodded and smiled, "yup! they asked me if i wanted to have a sleepover with her! i like how mommy and daddy aren't like auntie jisoo or grandpa," the little girl peered out the window of y/n's car, excited that she could share her secret with her favourite aunt. "yeah, i'm really glad too. what's her name sweetie?"

"junghyun park, she's so lovely auntie!"

y/n's heart swelled upon hearing that junghyun was becoming friends with her niece, that little girl deserved all the love in the world, y/n just hoped that elle wouldn't abandon junghyun like what y/n did to jennie.

"that's good sweetheart, that's good, you can tell halmeoni too, i bet she'd love to hear that. just try not to say anything to grandpa," elle nodded and threw a thumbs up to where y/n could see.

the drive continued peacefully with elle randomly telling stories.

~

Upper East Side, New York

3:00PM

Author's POV.

after elle tired out her grandma with games and stories, she decided to retire to her bedroom, leaving y/n alone with her mother.

"did she tell you about the friend she made?" y/n questioned after seeing her mother come into the kitchen. "yup! told me all about her,"

"that junghyun kid, she's one of the daughter's of the girl i drove that night."

chaerin looked at her daughter, "really?" she questioned, "yup. i'm really glad that oppa and eonnie are teaching little elle good values," y/n looked down at her hands and replayed what she had said about poor people in the past couple of days. "what's wrong sweets?" chaerin asked, "i like her mom."

"who baby?"

"roseanne. that's her name, that's the girl's name. i like her."

"oh baby..." chaerin had tears in her eyes, her precious baby was finally becoming a woman. "eomma..." y/n whined under her mother's hug. "is that who you went to yesterday?" y/n widened her eyes, "ugh, how do you know?" her mother laughed and shook her head, "i was near morristown yesterday, i saw your car and you visiting someone at the trailer park." y/n looked down in embarrassment. "what were you doing there eomma?"

"just visiting some old relatives, don't tell your father," chaerin spoke, "of course eomma. yeah, i won't tell appa."

"so how did you come to this conclusion?" y/n sat there for awhile and traced back her steps. "well, i'm not entirely sure, but the feeling has always been there, i've kinda just pretended it wasn't there, you know? i also did a really shitty thing during lisa's party-"

"yeah, your brother told me about it," y/n laughed nervously, "i'm not mad at you for that y/n but it was very rude that you did that."

"i know, i know. i'm sorry,"

"yeah yeah, so what's your next plan with this girl?"

"we have a date today, except, i don't know where to take her,"

"there's a lot of options out there y/n, don't tell me you're just embarrassed to take her out?"

"no! of course not! i just don't want to fuck up, you know?"

"makes sense, makes sense. why don't you ask her and see what she likes?"

"another thing i did that was stupid of me, i haven't gotten her number."

"well..that's just plain stupid. anyways, take her out for a picnic, everyone loves picnics. it's not too high class if she isn't comfortable with that. you can just be your true self and buy or make good food. picnics are usually the way to go."

"that's not a bad idea. thank you eomma!"

y/n rushed out but not before kissing her mother on the cheek.

~

y/n was spending way too much money on gas lately but it wasn't roseanne's fault that she lived nearly an hour away from the city.

y/n stood outside of roseanne's place wearing black skinny jeans and a half zip up fleece sweater and a bucket hat, she was slightly afraid that people would recognize her since this time, y/n wasn't visiting when it was dark out.

y/n knocked and waited for someone to open the door.

junghyun stood, looking up at y/n. "unnie?" the younger questioned. "hi junghyun, is your mom home?" junghyun shook her head and let y/n in.

"eomma's working at the club today till 7, she left awhile ago," y/n nodded in understanding. "i see, i see. have you and your sister eaten yet?" junghyun shook her head. "no, not yet."

y/n smiled down at the child and rolled up her sleeves. "will you do me the honour of removing my hat?" junghyun complied without another question.

"would you like some kimchi stew?" y/n asked after looking at the ingredients in the fridge. "yes please!"

after filling junghyun and jiyoon's stomach's up. y/n sat down with them and kept them entertained while waiting for roseanne.

"junghyun?" y/n questioned, "yeah unnie?"

"what does your mom like?"

"as in food?"

"yes, food wise,"

"she likes green peppers a lot, also kimchi stew, hot cheetos, chocolate cake, thai food, she really likes tom yum! eomma is a big foodie," junghyun voiced. y/n laughed and ruffled her hair, "i can tell,"

just then the door to their home opened and i stepped someone who looked a lot like roseanne but slightly older.

"alice unnie!" junghyun and jiyoon yelled at the same time. "how are you guys?" the older version of roseanne spoke. "who's this?"

alice looked at y/n and then widened her eyes, "am i seeing things? junghyun, why is y/n bae standing in the living room?" y/n bowed and held out a hand for alice. "hi, nice to meet you. sorry if i shocked you, roseanne and i have been talking lately and i just came to spend some time with her kids."

"are you her girlfriend?!"

"oh..no..no, we're suppose to go out for a little date today but i remembered that i didn't have her number so i was suppose to come here and ask her but her kids told me she was working and wouldn't be home til 7,"

"oh..so that's why she's been so happy lately," alice whispered to herself but y/n managed to hear it. "uhm, anyways. it's nice meeting you alice, i'll get going now. when you see roseanne, will you please tell her that i'll be back at 8 to pick her up?"

y/n crouched down to jiyoon and junghyun, both giving them small hugs before bowing once more to alice and heading for the door.

~

y/n didn't know that she'd ever have to buy a picnic basket but here she was, spending $30 on a picnic basket.

y/n safely placed all the food that she bought into the basket and drove her way to roseanne's home. when she arrived at roseanne's place, she was in awe at how cute roseanne looked in casual clothes.

the latter was dressed in a white cropped shirt paired with blue baggy jeans {a/n: i think we all know what type of pants i'm talking about}

"you look cute," y/n spoke without realizing it. "you're making me blush," the latter spoke back. y/n hurriedly opened the door for roseanne and proceeded to drive to the designated park that was perfect for picnics.

"so..how was work?" the silence inside the car was killing y/n, she had no idea how to speak to her after the kiss from yesterday. "it was good. i didn't have to do back service so i was in the front the entire time,"

"back service?" y/n questioned, not really understanding roseanne's choice of words.

"yeah, like private rooms and requests. all the back stuff," roseanne answered in a  small voice. right, y/n thought. roseanne was still a stripper and she had to do things like that to get her money.

"so uhm, i visited earlier to ask for your favourite foods but turned out you weren't there so i ended up hanging out with your children until your sister came." roseanne laughed and felt her heart flutter when she remembered what alice told her when she got home. alice had described that y/n was reading a story to junghyun and jiyoon after having fed them with some kimchi stew. she really wished she returned to work earlier to witness such a precious sight.

"thank you for that. i really appreciated what you did for my kids."

"of course rosie. anything for them. they feel like they're mine anyways," y/n laughed but roseanne felt sick to her stomach. how much longer was she going to keep this secret now that y/n was here?

"we're here!" y/n yelled, breaking roseanne away from her thoughts. y/n opened the door for roseanne and took out a picnic basket from the trunk after.

"let me lead the way m'lady." y/n was so absolutely charming, what was she doing with a girl like herself? roseanne thought. surely this only happened in books and fairy tales, not in real life.

"wow. how did you know that i like all these?" roseanne asked, her eyes watering at the smell of food. "well, i might have asked one of your daughters. she's quite the helper."

the entire date, y/n made roseanne laugh, and that laughter was like music to y/n's ears. roseanne on the other hand couldn't get enough of y/n's charms. she was like the girlfriend she's never had and roseanne was quickly catching stronger feelings.

"if you don't mind me asking, who are the father's of your kids?"

"well, junghyun's dad was some bastard at the club who forgot to wear a condom and jiyoon's dad is..i don't know where he is, but i hope he rots to hell."

"seems like you love your baby daddy's." y/n joked while continuing to eat. roseanne eyed y/n and sighed.

"hey, sorry if i offended you." y/n spoke worriedly after not hearing anything from roseanne. "no, it's okay. i was just thinking," y/n smiled and nodded.

the stars were becoming more bright as time went by, it was also getting chilly and y/n looked over at roseanne. the girl was getting cold and y/n had to laugh at roseanne's habit of not ever bringing a jacket.

"do you ever bring a jacket?" y/n laughed before wrapping a spare jacket that she brought from home around roseanne's shoulders. "not if i get to experience you always giving me yours instead." y/n smiled at this and proceeded to remove her hoodie. roseanne looked at y/n weirdly, "what are you doing?" y/n just smiled and swapped out the jacket that was on roseanne's shoulders with her own that she was wearing.

"what was that for?" roseanne asked after the exchange was finished, "you said MY jacket and i realized that the jacket i put on you wasn't worn by ME so i decided to give you MINE instead," roseanne laughed at how cute y/n looked trying to explain the logic.

"the stars are beautiful you know," roseanne spoke. her heart was happy, she was content, despite the guilt eating away at her.

"yeah, they are. but you know what else is beautiful?" roseanne rolled her eyes, this pick up line was used on her way too much. "what is?" roseanne decided to play along, not really caring if it was a cheesy pick up line if it came from y/n.

"simple answer. me."

roseanne laughed and slapped y/n's arm, "you're such an ass." it was y/n's turn to laugh because she definitely was going to use that cheesy pick up line on roseanne but remembered how roseanne has probably heard it a million times before.

~

roseanne's lips left a distinct taste on y/n's mouth. it was heavenly, so lovely. y/n couldn't get enough of it.

the pair finally pull away and they're both left breathless on the hood of y/n's car. "that was...wow. you're a great kisser," roseanne spoke, her arms tightening around y/n's neck. "wow, that's a great compliment from you," roseanne narrowed her eyes at y/n, "are you saying that i've kissed many guys before?"

"with that face of yours, i don't doubt it," roseanne smiled and leaned in again but they were interrupted with the door to roseanne's house was opened. "okay! enough you two. you've been making out for like 20 minutes now."

"unnie! have you been watching us?!" roseanne squealed, alice laughed and shot y/n a wink. "i'll leave you two alone for now but you better get inside chaeyoung."

y/n looked at roseanne weirdly, "chaeyoung?"

"yeah, that's my uhm..korean name." y/n nodded and pulled roseanne in for another kiss.

their mouths danced and their tongues made a song. when they pulled away, y/n could feel her lower region get harder. "i had fun tonight, hopefully we can do it again?" roseanne spoke and smiled like a high schooler, "of course. i wanna take you out a million times more," y/n used her hands to exaggerate her words. "you're such a dork," roseanne said, not even trying to contain her smile.

"i don't want you to go," y/n pouted, her hands greedily grabbing roseanne's waist. "well sucks for you because i need to get inside and you need to get home before it becomes too late," y/n furthered her pout and leaned in again to press another kiss on roseanne's lips. gosh, her lips, they were so addictive, y/n couldn't get enough of it.

"wait. before you go, i want to ask you something,"

"shoot."

"my brother's birthday is coming up this week, and we're having a dinner party at the house. i really want you to come with me," roseanne felt her heart drop out of her ass. was y/n really asking her to meet the family this early? oh god. she wasn't ready.

"i know that my sister hasn't made the best first impression, but i really want you to come rosie. i want you there. my eomma and brother don't bite, i promise. they're very kind and the other guests there won't even know you. please," y/n caressed roseanne's cheek, begging with her eyes to agree with her. "i can't y/n. i can't, i have kids i need to take care of and-"

"you can leave them with my brother's babysitter! there's going to be no kids at the event anyways so junghyun and jiyoon can hangout with elle. plus, i heard elle and junghyun are good friends."

roseanne was going to give in if y/n were to smile that boyish smile again, she prayed she wouldn't.

"please rosie? i'll be with you the entire night. i promise. plus, my father will be in korea at that time. he won't be there," that sentence made roseanne breathe out a breath of relief. "i don't know y/n..i don't have anything to wear and i'm not of the upper class."

"leave that to me! you just need to show up with me. that's all. you're so beautiful and intelligent, i doubt they'd ever notice the difference."

y/n cupped roseanne's face softly and looked into her eyes.

"okay."

y/n smiled wide and showed her boyish smile again. roseanne felt her knees go weak. she was a sucker for y/n's charming smile.

"perfect. i'll have the hottest date there." y/n kissed roseanne's forehead before letting go of the blonde woman and allowing her to reach her front door.

y/n blew one last kiss to roseanne before smiling again. roseanne blushed and smiled but it was broken when she remembered the guilt and secret she was hiding from y/n. y/n was too sweet and caring to hurt like this.

a movement came from the blinds of the trailer which caught the attention of both y/n and roseanne.

roseanne groaned in embarrassment when she saw her sister peeking through the blinds.

"alice!"

y/n turned to her car and waved at alice who was currently getting beat up by her younger sister.

'tonight was a good night,' y/n thought.

~

Upper East Side, New York

8:09PM

Author's POV.

roseanne looked around the party, it was so lavish. the young mother felt as though everything she touched was worth millions. "you okay?" y/n asked, roseanne nodded, not trusting her voice enough to answer.

"hey, i know you're nervous but if it helps your nerves, you look absolutely beautiful tonight." in the short amount of time, y/n was able to get one of the YSL designers to design a dress for roseanne and it was totally worth it because roseanne looked like a piece of art.

"stop it~" roseanne covered her cheeks and turned away from the ceo. "awe, is rosie blushing?" y/n began tickling roseanne but immediately got interrupted when jisoo came walking in with lisa and hoseok.

"oppa! happy birthday!" y/n greeted hugging him and kissing his cheek. "thank you dongsaeng," hoseok looked behind his little sister and spotted roseanne. "aren't you going to introduce us to that beautiful lady?" hoseok asked, teasing his sister a little bit.

"oh! of course, this is roseanne everyone. roseanne, this is my brother hoseok and my sister jisoo and her girlfriend lisa." roseanne bowed and gave everyone a shy smile before shaking hands with them, except when she was going to shake jisoo's hand, jisoo retreated from her.

"isn't she the girl who ruined your outfit at lisa's party? the stripper?" jisoo was already at it and the party hasn't even begun. "jisoo-"

"how is she with you y/n? last time i checked you didn't know this girl? were you that desperate for some pussy that you had to stoop so low-"

"jisoo! stop it!" hoseok yelled, his veins popping out from the side of his neck. roseanne knew it was a bad idea to accompany y/n to this party. no matter how nicely she dressed, how pretty she was, she was still poor and will forever be deemed un-worthy.

hoseok pulled roseanne to his side and accompanied her to the inside of the party while he left y/n and jisoo alone.

"you couldn't keep your mouth shut for 2 seconds?!" y/n whispered angrily as they stepped inside the house. "how the fuck am i suppose to stay silent when i see that my little sister brought home some chick from the strip club?!"

"stop referring to her as 'chick' or 'girl.' she deserves respect jisoo."

"if i recall correctly, you said a few days ago that you didn't even know this girl!"

"so what if i lied to you, huh?! it doesn't matter!"

"it does matter! if people see her, they'll think the Bae's have stepped low and are allowing pests inside our home!"

"no one will recognize her! she looks beautiful and amazing, i don't care what other people will think okay?!"

"she's a whore y/n, she works at a strip club doing god knows what for some easy cash, she isn't worthy to be your date or whatever you want her to be,"

"please jisoo! for once in your life, can you stop thinking like appa?! can't you just support me this once? she's so amazing jisoo, she's fucking perfect okay?"

"i won't support you when you bring a slut to our household!"

"you know what? fuck you then. hate her all you want, but just know that she is the kindest and brightest woman i've ever known. fuck you for thinking so low of her or anyone like her for that matter. keep being daddy's princess and let's see if lisa will still stay with you, because with an attitude like yours, not even your family members can stand you."

y/n was mad, fuming.

"girls? what's going on in here?"

the low voice of their father brought their fighting to a halt. "appa?" they both questioned at the same time, both surprised that the man was home when he wasn't suppose to be home until 3 days from now.

"what are you doing here?" y/n was worried now that her father was actually here, roseanne would want to go home.

"it's my only son's birthday, you think i'm going to miss it?"

"but don't you have a meeting in korea or something?"

"yes, it finished two days ago y/n/n, why are you asking so many questions?"

"nothing, it's just that you're never home."

"uhm..anyways, what were you two talking about before i interrupted?"

y/n eyed and glared at her older sister. was jisoo willing to throw her under the bus?

"nothing appa. just some girl talk, that's all." jisoo responded without looking at y/n. a weight was lifted off of y/n's shoulder. looks like jisoo wasn't a snitch after all.

y/n didn't say anything anymore, she didn't really want to be in the same presence as two of the people she despised at the moment.

~

y/n frantically looked for roseanne all over the place, but her luck was running short because she couldn't find the blonde anywhere. "do you know where roseanne is?" y/n asked lisa who was leaning on the fountain, "she walked inside the house looking for the restroom," y/n cursed inside her mind. her father and sister were still inside the house, she was scared roseanne woul encounter either of them.

she really didn't want her father knowing the truth about roseanne or he could hurt her bad.

meanwhile, roseanne was looking for the rest room and she finally managed to find it. after doing her business, the blonde woman walked out and maneuvered her way through the people inside the home to find her way back to the party that was going on outside in the garden. "oh, i'm sorry-" roseanne, being her clumsy self, bumped into an older man. "you just messed up my suit you-" roseanne looked up and met eyes with the man she never wanted to see again.

"roseanne?" the older man asked, his eyes showing fear and anger in them, roseanne couldn't speak. she thought mr.bae was still in korea, the only reason why she agreed to come with y/n to the party because no one would recognize her, but nope. she was looking into the eyes of the man she hated the most.

mr.bae quickly looked around and scouted to see if anyone was looking at them, when he noticed that everyone was immersed into their own thing, he roughly pulled roseanne to the side.

"what are you doing here? how the hell did you get in?" roseanne raised her chin and put on a confident front. "i came here with your daughter," mr.bae gritted his teeth and tightened his hold on roseanne. "i thought i told you to stay away?" he questioned, his grip on roseanne getting a little tighter. "i came with your daughter mr.bae,"

"oh, so now you're after my daughter too?" roseanne felt the need to slap his arrogant face. "no i am not you asshole, i like your daughter and she likes me as well. i'm surprised she's actually yours because she's far different from you and her sister." roseanne spat out, mr.bae's face turned a shade of red, he was terrified someone would see him.

"you little bitch, is what i give you not-"

"roseanne? appa?" y/n's voice came and the two quickly broke away from each other. "roseanne, i see that you've met my father. are you okay?" roseanne straightened out her dress and faked a smile to y/n. "we're alright, i accidentally knocked some wine on his suit, that's all." y/n father smiled at y/n and nodded with what roseanne was explaining. "i see..well now that you two have met, let's get back to the party roseanne?" y/n questioned, not bothering to further explain who roseanne was to her father, even though roseanne and her father knew it each other already.

"of course y/n."

mr.bae watched as roseanne and y/n began to turn away from him.

"don't forget who keeps you alive roseanne," mr.bae spoke harshly into her ear before walking past them.

"what was that about rosie?"y/n asked, roseanne shook her head. "nothing, i'm not sure what he even said, it was a bit too rushed."

roseanne was panicking, she really wasn't expecting to see him again.

~

dinner was going better than expected, everyone was talking and no one really paid much attention to roseanne; who was the odd one out since everyone seemed to know each other.

everything was all well but obviously the world had to fuck it up somehow, right?

and that's exactly what jisoo did. she got way too drunk and began saying random shit up in the crowd, no one really paid attention at first but then she started saying things about roseanne, and boy did that get everyone's attention.

"you all know?! my baby sister brought a stripper as her date for tonight! yup! that girl that you all have been talking to, she's a stripper, a girl who stoops so low that she lets people see her body for some cash, she even lets some of them use her body!" jisoo was slurring all her words and nearly fell 10 times while up on the stage. lisa, hoseok and y/n all cursed at jisoo. not aagain. y/n was honestly surprised that lisa could stand jisoo.

lisa tried her best to get jisoo off the stage but the raven haired girl was determined to embarrass roseanne even more. by this point, all the guests were looking at roseanne weirdly and creating distance with her; just like how everyone else did when they found out what roseanne did for a living. roseanne wanted to curse jisoo out for embarrassing her like that, but all she could do was stand still and let tears fill her eyes.

maybe everyone was right, maybe she was a whore and a slut. maybe if she accepted who she was, then it'd be easier to get by in life rather than trying to fit in and be her true self. maybe she should just live up to the things people called her, at least that way roseanne could actually feel some love, even if it's pure lust.

"that's right! she's a whore who's probably fucked your husbands, i'd be careful if i were you." lisa finally managed to get jisoo off the stage before she could say anything worse.

hoseok looked at his younger sister in pure disappointment. yeri was already escorting everyone out of her husband's party.

everything turned into a shit show and y/n quickly rushed to roseanne's side after making sure that lisa was able to handle jisoo on her own. "roseanne, i'm so sorry for asking you to come with me tonight." roseanne had enough, she just wanted to go home and pretend that none of this happened. "please, can you just drive me home?" roseanne asked, she couldn't contain the tears that were spilling from her eyes.

"of course. of course. i'm so sorry baby," the nickname slipped past her lips without her even knowing it.

the pair left without saying good bye to anyone because y/n could tell that roseanne really just wanted to get home.

~

"i'm so sorry," y/n's voice broke the silence that was in the car. they've arrived at roseanne's place 10 minutes ago, but none of them made a move to leave the car. "i shouldn't have forced you to come with me even if my father wasn't there. i'm so sorry for my sister, looks like i should be more worried about my sister doing things to you rather than my father,"

'oh your father would've done something to me if it wasn't for the thing i had against him,' roseanne wanted to say, but she bit her tongue. so many people already hated her, she couldn't possibly have y/n; the only person aside from her kids and sister that she cared about, hate her.

"it's okay y/n, really."

"no it's not roseanne! my family treated you like crap, my sister called you names and exposed you to so many other people who don't even know you but now have an image of you that's not even the accurate version of you! it's already worse enough that people at the club call you those things, you didn't need to hear it from my own family member! it's not okay roseanne, she didn't have the right to hurt you or speak about you like that." y/n's phone was buzzing but the young ceo really didn't care about it right now. 

"y/n.."

"no roseanne, how are you so calm about this? i saw you cry roseanne, you can curse them out, hate them, i don't care. i'd probably join you,"

roseanne looked out the window, her mind blank.

"because i'm used to it y/n. ever since i was a kid, i've heard those words come out of my mother and father's mouth. everyone calls me that, especially when i got pregnant in high school. what jisoo said wasn't wrong, i am a whore, a slut. i mean..i use my goddamn body to get money. my children have two different dads, so it's okay y/n because i'm used to it, i'm used to this." roseanne wiped the tears that managed to escape her eyes, she didn't want to look vulnerable in front of y/n but god, it was so hard not to.

for once tonight, roseanne felt beautiful and normal, but then jisoo reminded her of her place, reminded her of where she belonged.

"no roseanne. no. you do that because of your kids, you just want them to have a good life filled with things you never got. you're trying, you're trying to be a good mom roseanne. no one should say things like that to you, no matter what you do. it's not right," the air in the car was tense, roseanne couldn't even find it in her to defend herself.

"why do you care so much y/n? you barely know me,"

"are you sure? because to me, you're the most real person i've ever known. all of us have flaws roseanne, you can't be the only one who's getting punished for it."

"don't you think they're right?"

"no roseanne, because they don't know you."

"you don't know me either,"

"i want to know you."

"you and i will only cause trouble."

"what if i like trouble? hm?"

the buzzing in y/n's pants continued on, but y/n ignored it.

"you're crazy. you're so crazy y/n."

"mhm, sure am rosie."

there it was again, the fluttering of her heart, y/n was too charming for roseanne's liking it.

"i should get going, it's late." y/n smiled the sweetest smile at roseanne as she was getting out of the car. "want me to walk you up?" y/n asked in a teasing way, hinting at their makeout sessions a few days ago, "you're not getting anything this time," roseanne teased as she got out of the car.

y/n smiled and got out as well, trailing slowly behind roseanne. when the two met face to face at the door, y/n placed her hands on roseanne's waist. "i'm sorry for tonight. i..i didn't know it'd go to shit like this. let me make it up to you?" roseanne smiled and y/n thought roseanne looked extra beautiful in the moonlight.

"i don't think that's a good idea.."

"please rosie. please?" fuck it, roseanne thought.

"okay y/n,"

y/n smiled and kissed roseanne's knuckles. "you won't regret it princess, maybe this time we can go with junghyuna and jiyoon?" roseanne liked the thought of that.

~

y/n drove home with a smile on her face but that quickly faded when she heard the voices of her family members as soon as she opened the door. she didn't even know why she bothered to come back to the family home.

y/n contemplated turning back around and leaving all together when her father caught sight of her. 'fucking hell,' y/n thought as she walked into the living room.

"you. you fucking idiot, why would you invite that girl here?! now everyone at the party will definitely talk about this to the press! what do you think will happen to my image?! our family's image? 'mr.bae's family allows strippers to come to their parties!' are you stupid?! did you not think?!" y/n just watched her father yell at her, she was so used to getting scolded and yelled at that it didn't really scare her. "of course all you fucking care about is image. aren't you concerned that what your daughter did out there was humiliating and rude! she didn't have the right to do that! roseanne isn't some whore or slut okay?! she's more than that and if you two would just open your eyes and see how wonderful she is-"

"you didn't think bringing her to your brother's party wouldn't be humiliating to our family?! the press will be all over this if anyone who came to the party were to speak about this."

"isn't that where your money comes in?! you can just pay all of them off right? like what you did with your votes-" y/n couldn't finish her sentence when she felt a blow to her lower jaw, y/n stumbled back in shock. no one has ever laid a hand on her.

"appa!"

"nathan!" hoseok, jisoo and chaerin all yelled at the same time. chaerin rushed to her daughter and helped her get up, "what the fuck is wrong with you?" hoseok asked as he shoved his father.

"you little shit, you keep your mouth shut about that. if it weren't for me you would be on the streets right now!" y/n scoffed and arched her eyebrows at her father. "fuck you. fuck you. i'm fucking done with you two."

"i wouldn't say that if i were you y/n,"

"oh yeah? really now? you think we owe you something? you've been the shittiest father since we were kids, the shittiest husband too. you never once cared about what we did in school and only intervened when you found out we were friends with 'pests.' who the fuck thinks like that? you're a manipulative asshole appa, fuck you."

y/n shrugged hoseok and chaerin's hands off of her and stormed out of the house, the damned childhood house that she felt so trapped in.

"oh, and jisoo?" jisoo turned around to look at her younger sister, regret instantly fills her face after seeing how heart broken her baby sister was.

"i hope lisa leaves your ass."

~

nothing was going right for y/n that week. the news about what happened at hoseok's party spread like wild fire and now her entire family was on every headline on ever magazine. the reporters and news outlets would not stop following her and she had to deal with her father and jisoo's rext messages and calls.

on top of that, her company meetings were completely going to shit. the new employees were shit at composing new ideas and her temper was through the roof. she even shouted at the poor intern and called her 'incompetent' for spilling coffee in the staff room. not even a day later, the intern quit.

so now, y/n was resting her head on her desk, dreaming to just fade away into thin air.

she decided to leave roseanne alone for a little bit, the young ceo figured that the blonde woman needed some time alone, so she gladly granted roseanne that. but right now, all she wanted was to see roseanne, to know how she was holding up and to make use of that promise to make up to roseanne about the disastrous party.

so the young ceo picked up her car keys and left a whole stack of papers unattended.

for the first time that week, y/n managed a smile on her face.

y/n drove around the city trying to find all the places that sold roseanne's favourite foods. she slightly remembered roseanne's schedule and if she remembered correctly, roseanne should be at home right now.

so y/n drove the 45 minutes to get to roseanne's place all the while creating cute scenarios in her head.

a shiny red car that looked awfully familiar sat in y/n's regular parking spot. y/n didn't really mind and just parked somewhere else.

with a couple bags in y/n's hands, the raven haired beauty made her way to roseanne's home.

but as she got closer. two distinct voices were yelling at each other. y/n didn't want to intrude, so she patiently leaned on the door, peeking in slightly to make sure that roseanne was okay.

but when she did, she saw her...father? what the hell was her father doing at roseanne's place?

she leaned in closer and was able to make out their conversation.

"$500,000 more dollars added to your checks and you'll leave my daughter alone. she cannot find out roseanne and i can't have you hanging around my daughter."

"fucking hell nathan. i don't need your money."

"that's not what you said when you got pregnant with jiyoon."

wait, what? was y/n hearing things right?

"you can't be near my daughter! you're a slut roseanne. i don't want my daughter to be corrupted with you. fuck. i should've sent you away even before all of this."

"fuck you nathan. if it weren't for you and your horny ass, you wouldn't have gotten me pregnant and you wouldn't be in this mess,"

what the fuck did y/n just hear? her father got roseanne pregnant? what the fuck? y/n felt dizzy all of a sudden, the bags in her hand getting looser and looser.

"i'm giving you money for jiyoon, aren't i?! leave my daughter alone! leave her! give her some excuse. she cannot find out that jiyoon is my child roseanne. my image will be fucking ruined if she finds out."

image. of fucking course image was the only thing that her father cared about. but what hurt more was that roseanne kept this secret from her when she had all the time in the world to tell her that jiyoon was her fucking younger sister.

how could roseanne lie to her like that?

"that's not my fault if she finds out! your daughter is fucking amazing and you can't do anything to make me leave her."

"leave her roseanne or else i will do something i won't regret."

"so you're threatening me now?!"

"don't make me go there roseanne."

y/n finally stepped inside and made herself known to the two figures who were having a heavy conversation.

"you don't have to do anything to roseanne appa."

fear was all the was in roseanne's veins. the secret she didn't want y/n to find out was out and y/n knew all about it.

"y/n." nathan spoke, "you cheat on eomma all the time but i didn't know you could stoop so low and get a girl pregnant. you're married appa, how could you do this?"

y/n kept her voice low and calm for now but she was so close to exploding. "and you roseanne..you spent days and hours with me. were you ever going to tell me the truth? you were the only real person that i've met but it turns out you're exactly like the rest."

roseanne moved to grab y/n's hands but the ceo showed a look of disgust when roseanne's hands came close to her.

"answer me roseanne, were you ever going to tell me that jiyoon was my sister all along?" when roseanne didn't answer, y/n laughed, laughter was the only thing available right now because y/n was an idiot. how did she let herself fall for this girl?

"you allowed yourself to be with a man who's married and the day you met me, you knew that i was his daughter, you knew that he was married, taken. you couldn't have told me the truth? you faced me, talked to me, made me believe you were this honest, genuine person, when all along you've lied to me straight to my face."

"and you, my precious fucking father, you just had to hurt us even more, didn't you? because no matter how hard we fucking try to be perfect for you, nothing's ever right, we're always missing the mark, we're never enough for you, isn't that right?"

y/n had tears streaming down her face, the girl she was falling for, the girl she thought was different from all the other people she's met; lied to her.

she knew her father was a scumbag, but she didn't know he could hurt her and her family this bad. he created a child outside of his marriage with y/n's mother. how low was that?

"y/n..please, i was going to tell you, i just didn't know when..y/n please," roseanne couldn't lose y/n. y/n was an angel sent to her by God. she was an amazing person. the only person who'd been gentle, caring and honest with her. roseanne just had to keep fucking up every little opportunity she had, didn't she?

"you were going to tell me? when? when i'm dead?" y/n tried so hard not to look at them with disgust but they were making it so hard for her not to.

"you know what? i..i don't even want an explanation. i don't know what i was thinking. maybe you were finally right about one thing appa, poor people are just leeches, parasites. maybe it would've been better if i stuck with the rich instead."

y/n turned around with a heavy heart and exited the home of roseanne. her father was running after her. "y/n, wait! please!" y/n didn't listen. she got into her car and sped off. she couldn't see either of them. gosh, she couldn't be with anyone right now. the pain, anger, confusion was just too much.

roseanne was left alone. her heart was throbbing and her throat was itching to release a sob. the one person that's ever cared for her, made her happy, just walked out of her life. just like that.

~

the news got out quick, turns out that trailer home walls were thin enough for everyone to hear what was going on inside roseanne's home.

the press was all over the Bae family again but this time they also tried catching a glimpse of roseanne.

the week was hell. absolutely hell. y/n couldn't eat, sleep or function. her mother had called her crying her heart out and crushing more of y/n's heart. her father was a scumbag, y/n didn't know how many times she had to say that but he truly was.

it also didn't help that y/n hasn't seen her family in nearly a week, she was too ashamed to bring her face to her mother, it was her, afterall, who brought roseanne to the party and caused her father's outrage. maybe if she hadn't been so adamant on bringing roseanne, then none of this would've happened.

it was hard enough to ignore roseanne's calls but it became even more harder when roseanne appeared at her office and y/n had to stay up in her office till early hours of the morning just so she was sure that roseanne had left but even sometimes, when she finally decided to go home, she'd see roseanne asleep on one of the couches in the reception. she had to order one of her drivers to take roseanne home.

it also ached her heart that she couldn't see any of roseanne's children again. she made a promise with jiyoon, her younger half sister, that she'd continue visiting because her mother smiled a lot more when y/n was around.

her cellphone rang and y/n picked it up without even looking at the caller ID.

*phone conversation*

"yeah?"

"y/n! come to the hospital now."

"oppa? why?"

"it's jiyoon. y/n you need to come now, it's bad."

"what happened?!"

"appa and jiyoon happened. that's what happened."

"okay, i'm coming. have you informed roseanne,"

"she's hysterical y/n. you need to come now."

"what hospital?"

"new york presbyterian hospital,"

"okay. i'll be there."

*phone conversation - end.*

~

New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York

7:09PM

Author's POV.

y/n tumbled to the reception like a mad man, she was rushing and her heart was pounding. she needed to know where jiyoon and roseanne were.

"jiyoon park," y/n let out in a rushed worry. "how are you related to the patient ma'am?"

"i'm her mom's friend. please, i need to see if she's alright,"

the receptionist nodded her head and told y/n the floor of jiyoon.

when y/n reached the floor, she noticed that there weren't many bedrooms on the floor.

she saw her brother pacing the floor while roseanne was being comforted by her mother. y/n tried to not cringe at that sight, she needed to focus at the important issue.

"oppa! eomma!" y/n called out. they both snapped their heads at y/n and hoseok came rushing to y/n.

"what happened?! how's jiyoon??" y/n questioned.

hoseok looked uneasy at y/n, "why isn't there anyone else on this floor with us?" y/n questioned, still not really understanding.

"y/n..didn't you notice that we're at the morgue?"

y/n nearly fell to her knees. no wonder there weren't any bedrooms or rather anyone there.

"what..what..i don't.." y/n felt tears prick her eyes. there was no way, she just saw the person a few days ago.

"oppa. what? that's a lie."

"jiyoon is dead y/n/n. appa killed her."

the ability to hold herself up was impossible at that moment. that little girl was the most precious thing to grace this earth and she was killed? just like that? how could her father kill her own baby sister like that? how..it didn't make sense.

"you're joking, you're joking. that's not true..that's not true," then y/n looked at roseanne who was sobbing into her mother's arms. it was getting hard to breathe. it was like someone had cut her air way, her sight became blurry and she leaned on her brother for support.

sure, she didn't know jiyoon for that long, but that little girl was beautiful. how could her father destroy something so beatiful?

"w-where's junghyun?"

"staying with alice. hey..hey, you're okay." hoseok spoke as he lifted his sister up once more.

y/n then leaped out of her brother's arms and crouched next to roseanne, she smiled at her mother and replaced her mother's spot.

roseanne felt the familiar arms of y/n comforting her. she sobbed even more feeling the woman she loved arms around her. the familiar scent of y/n dominated her nose.

"m-my baby..she's..gone. y/n, my baby is gone," roseanne sobbed into y/n's shirt, her hands coming up to wrap them around the fabric of her shirt. "she's gone y/n! she's gone! m-my baby..my precious baby.." y/n had to shut her own eyes hearing roseanne weep and thrash in her arms. jiyoon wasn't even her daughter but she already made room in her heart to love that little girl like it was hers.

"i'm so sorry..i'm so sorry," y/n whispered. roseanne's grip tightened and they both fell to the floor. "my baby is gone..she's gone. i can't hold her anymore, i-i can't kiss her anymore o-or send her off with my kisses before she goes to school. i can't r-read her anymore bedtime stories. she's gone y/n! she's fucking gone! my angel is gone.." y/n was going to kill her own father with her bare hands. how could he? it was his own daughter as well! how could he lay his hands on her and harm her.

y/n looked up at hoseok and demanded an explanation since hoseok worked in the police department.

"i don't think it's appropriate to say anything here," hoseok voiced out, scared he'll hurt roseanne more.

"roseanne deserves to know as much as i do. what happened," y/n tried her hardest to keep her voice calm but it was no use, she was going to break down any second.

"roseanne was at work and alice and junghyun were asleep. jiyoon seemed to be the only one awake, she was most likely waiting for roseanne to get home. t-that's when nathan came in..he..he strangled jiyoon to death..he laid his bare hands on her neck and strangled the little girl; who had no power against him. he killed her y/n. he killed his own goddamn daughter," hoseok was getting emotional too, he couldn't imagine doing that to his own daughter.

"where is he now?"

"precinct. we've got him in custody."

"bring me to him. i need to see him."

hoseok looked hesitant after seeing the deadly look on y/n's face. "y/n.."

"let me see him oppa. let me fucking see him."

hoseok nodded his head and complied. y/n didn't want to leave roseanne alone but she also didn't want roseanne to kill her father if she was brought to the precinct, so y/n looked to her mother who was willing to look after roseanne.

~

y/n couldn't contain the anger she felt once she saw her father sitting in a cell.

"are you fucking happy now? huh?! you stole the life of an innocent girl who had nothing to do with any of this! she was 4 appa! what the hell were you thinking?! she had a whole life ahead of her and you wasted that all! she was defenseless against you! she had nothing to do with your mistakes or your stupid fucking image! she was so precious, she was an angel and you took that away from roseanne, junghyun, me, hoseok oppa and even jisoo! you took that opportunity to that we could've had to get to know her but you were selfish and you only ever care about yourself and your stupid fucking self. now do you see where that lead you? huh?! in a fucking cell where i hope you rot in. fuck you for taking away an angel from us so early on. you don't deserve to be alive, it should've been you who died! not jiyoon. it should've been you."

the funeral happened the next week. roseanne remained lifeless while y/n stood beside her. y/n felt guilty for saying such harsh words to roseanne a couple weeks prior, but she was trying to desperately make it up to roseanne.

jiyoon's coffin was small, the reminder that an innocent 4 year old died at the hands of her father.

people were there but it seemed like no one was there. roseanne was empty, broken. she couldn't function the days leading to jiyoon's death but luckily y/n was there to pick up her broken pieces.

things didn't get easier when junghyun found out about her younger sister's death. they were a tight bond, they only had each other and their mother, so junghyun made it her mission to protect jiyoon at all costs, but she couldn't even protect jiyoon in her own home.

the emotions were high and y/n was glad that roseanne agreed to stay with her for awhile, that meant y/n could monitor the both of them and help them get better.

two weeks pass after jiyoon's funeral and y/n and roseanne were finally left alone.

y/n knew that it wasn't the right time to bring up the topic of what she said to roseanne a few ago but she was feeling extremely guilty about it.

"roseanne." y/n spoke first.

"yeah?" roseanne answered, her voice still void of any emotions.

"i know it's not the right time to mention it. but i'm sorry. i'm so fucking sorry for saying those things to you. my emotions got the best of me and i just couldn't hold it in. i'm sorry for neglecting you and letting you suffer with all the guilt. i'm so fucking sorry for not being there for you. i didn't mean any of the things i said, i know it may seem like i did but i didn't. you're not a parasite. you're not a whore, slut or whatever it is that people call you, what i called you. you're not any of that and i'm so sorry for being an idiot who only came to their senses when jiyoon died."

roseanne sighed and wrapped the jacket around her shoulder tighter. "stop apologizing y/n. you don't need to apologize. you're proved yourself these past weeks. don't blame yourself, please. i'm just happy that the bastard is put away for life. he stole my angel so it's only right that he loses something precious to him as well.."

roseanne laid her head on y/n's shoulder. she missed the warmth that the raven haired girl carried. it's been too long for roseanne's liking.

"i'm still sorry rosie. i'm so sorry baby,"

"it's okay. as long as you're here, it's okay. i'll get better."

"i promise you i'll give you another daughter," y/n felt a slight pinch on her side, "and who says we're together?" roseanne had a hint of playfulness in her voice and y/n missed that side of her.

"will you be with me rosie? i promise to be there for you. to be there in every step of the way. i know it's long overdue, but what i was suppose to say to you that day when i walked in uninvited, was that..i love you. i'm ready to love you with all my heart rosie. i promise."

roseanne chuckled and wrapped her arm around y/n's arm. "you don't have to promise me when i know you'll do it anyway. thank you y/n. for everything. i'm sorry that i fucked up your family,"

y/n laughed and gripped her mug of coffee, "no need to apologize rosie."

"so we're together now?"

"yup. unless, you're still not ready..if not then i understand."

"no..i want to be with you."

"good. i want to be with you too."

roseanne looked up at the stars and pictured her daughter's face. her daughter's face was so beautiful up in the night sky, it made heaven shine so bright.

then she looked at y/n and concluded; yes, with y/n by her side, she is able to endure and go on.

roseanne closed her eyes again and pictured her dauhgter's face once more, then, she fell asleep with a smile on her face, the familiar perfume of y/n surrounding her as she fell into a slumber.

- fin.

~

a/n: 20,500 words boys. ngl, the part where i kill off jiyoon made me tear up high key. anways, this story line is inspired and slightly based on 'dearest neighbor'  {the camren ver} so yeah! that's it boys. author-nim is going to sleep now. goodmorning everyone! ahah, cause it's legit 6:00 rn.

sorry if it was a lil boring and long, the story line just really intrigued me.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

310K 10.6K 53
An unexpected relationship blooms in their high school life,instead of choosing one of them,Y/N decided to try things out with all four of them. Funn...
38.7K 758 32
my first imagines book info about story G!P x one of Blackpink Fem x one of Blackpink Angst Fluff Smut rarely sorry boys but no Boyxgirl but you can...
171K 4.2K 23
"How old are you?" Jennie asked as she started eating. "Guess." Y/N teased her making her let out a sigh. "25" she first guessed which made Y/N shook...
11.6K 272 13
Genre: Varies Requests Status: Closed Hello, my friends, and welcome to the Catalog of Novels Volume Three, here you will get to read and experience...