SOLIPSISM | boboiboy! solar (...

By KAZSCIRCUS-

❝ do you really think i love you? you're a mere pawn.❞ [ mafia!AU, solar x reader ] ©boyverskia, 2020 - lowe... More

༶•┈┈♛ INTRODUCTION
༶•┈┈♛ CHARACTERS
༶•┈┈♛ INFORMATION
─ 01 :: ❝TOUCH❞
─ 02 :: ❝POLICE❞
─ 03 :: ❝TWINS❞
─ 04 :: ❝CYRUS❞
─ 05 :: ❝PHONE❞
─ 06 :: ❝TEXTS❞
─ 07 :: ❝ATRIUM❞
─ 08 :: ❝MISSION❞
─ 10 :: ❝THREAT❞
─ 11 :: ❝AGAIN❞
+ announcement :P

─ 09 :: ❝EXECUTE❞

299 22 25
By KAZSCIRCUS-

- I'LL KILL YOU AFTER
YOU KILL ME. NOW DIE.

THIRD PERSON POV!
location: ????'s base (enemy)

"this place stinks so bad."

"shhhhh! be quiet!"

"it smells like dead rats."

"shut up, blaze!"

the duo made their way through the canal, make sure that they stayed under the bridge that linked both paths. thorn ducks, making sure that he could see in between his camouflage with the grass reeds. blaze on the other hand, didn't care and stood up, whistling a disoriented tune with both hands behind his head as they walked.

all of a sudden, thorn drops on his knees, using a hand to beckon blaze into doing the same thing as he did. visibly disgusted by the swampy pool of water, blaze shakes his head.

he crouches a little instead, speaking loudly, "wh-"

"whisper!" thorn murmurs underneath his breath, pulling his brother by the collar down and scooting over to the right to give him some space. "and stop whistling! what if there's people down here ready to ambush us?"

"well, i can always kil-" he lowers his voice, baritone.

thorn clamps a hand over blaze's mouth, who squats instead, careful that his shoes wouldn't be drenched in mud. the duo troublemaker dials down, only the sounds of their soft breathing inaudible throughout the dark passageway.

blaze chose to watch over the enemy's base; as instructed. his eyes immediately forms into a small line, squinting and trying to make out as best as he can. he ignores thorn, who was busy matting down his hair so it wouldn't stand out from the giant stalk of plants.

and after a moment of watching, "are you sur-?"

"positive." his brother whispered something into his earpiece, and the arsonist internally slapped himself for forgetting the important headgear. he had forgotten all about it, after spending a long time fascinating himself over the number of fire charges in the weaponry.

"what did they say?"

"didn't you hear-" thorn's voice was interrupted as there was an explosion. they both instinctively stood up, taking up their habitual fighting pose. "i think they found us." blaze mutters incoherently, back-to-back against thorn's smaller frame, sharpening his gaze at the end of the tunnel. "already? we just got here!"

five burly men were approaching them, and they carried guns, one with a spark of explosive that caught blaze's eyes and interest. noticing the silence, thorn looks past his shoulder and groans.

"don't do it." thorn's voice rose to a warning level.

blaze licks his lips, his tongue lingering upon the cool lip ring, which gave him the confidence and comfort. "i can't ensure that." he says, slipping the dagger out of its sheath by his belt. his feet were itching to kick, hands ready to hurt. "you should go now."

thorn sighs, "you're such a handful."

"love you too." the footsteps were getting closer, and heavier.

"meet me later once you're done. you know where." the green-eyed boy grips a handful of keys, before tossing it. blaze catches it mid-air, his back still facing the cold moonlight air.

"have fun." he pauses for a moment, "and try not to burn them alive."

"can't promise that too." blaze cocks his head to the right, sending his little companion a knowing wink before turning back to the approaching enemies. his adrenaline was starting to pump, and he could feel the inner beast in him getting excited.

"hey kid! where do you think you're going?" there was a splash of water, and blaze guessed that thorn had started running- to wherever he was supposed to go. the gang was starting to pick up their pace as well, and the boy could hear the dangling of their chains.

not yet. not yet, he tells himself, slipping into position behind the arch. the leather covering the handles of his daggers had never felt so warm before. now's not the time. not close enough.

kill them

kill them

kill them

the inner voice in him starts to chant, clouding his very thoughts. he slides the black leather gloves off his hands, stuffing them into the pocket of his jacket. the warmth spread across his hands, and it aroused his murderous instinct.

"i swear i saw someone back there, sir. i think they're assassins."

"on guard!" one of them yells, and a number of men replies through their actions, boots thumping against the pavement to search for him. "there might be more than one, find them and kill them, then bring their corpses to me!" a sickening laugh follows after.

what are you waiting for? burn them all down.

and the string of his patience broke.

his face contorts, behavior changing into one's of a wild animal, showing off his teeth as he grabs the nearest unfortunate person, slamming his head onto his knee twice. he flips the person around, wasting no time to kick him onto the next target.

"there he is!" one of them shouted, and they all started to charge at him.

"die." blaze growls, stabbing both daggers into the first person's waist from the sides, then proceeds to do the same thing to the other, all whilst avoiding a rotation kick. he turns around swiftly, harshly elbowing a much slender man, dislocating his nose.

two hands grabbed both his wrist painfully, stopping him from throwing another punch towards the man in front of him. he grits his teeth, using the momentum from his heels to flip in the air, then straightening his legs to kick the man from the back- sending him into the water canal to drown.

"there's more than i thought." sweat was starting to bead on his forehead, his skin sticking to the green sweater that supposedly was his cover. "go to hell." he punctures the blade into a man's neck, rotating it in a full circle and letting them bleed to death.

the man falls onto the ground with a thump, face drained of all color. the arsonist clicks his tongue, stepping on the corpse's body as he moves forward.

blaze grunts, feeling a punch on his back, "if you're going to attack," his line cuts off, as he slams the heel of his right boot into the silhouette's stomach, "think twice before you do it." he spits on the ground, picking up his fallen dagger.

with a flick of his wrist, the dagger shot onto the man's elbow pit, pinning him down onto the ground. blaze watched as the man trashes around, his arm fully paralyzed. "argh!"

"you better stay alive, or your death will be extremely slow and painful." he tells the man, earning a nervous nod. he looks up from the fallen bodies, to see nobody else in view. inside, he was a little disappointed that it was all over, but blaze was still cautious.

he turns his attention back to the dying guy, "you." his tone dropped lower to the point that he was surprised himself, "where are the rest of your toe-sucking buddies?"

the man spits, "y-you'll never win."

"yeah, right." blaze shoves his hands into the pocket of his sweater, lifting up his left leg right above where the knife is buried deep. he took the time to treasure the look of fear evident in his victim's eyes- ah, the valuable expression of desperation. "and you'll wish you died first."

the tip of his shoes touches the hilt of his own blade, pushing it deeper ever-so-slowly, earning an ear breaking scream from the opposing side. "i'm not gonna say it twice. answer me."

not getting any answers, blaze twirls the other dagger in his right hand, "if you don't answer in the count of three, i won't hesitate to slit your throat and break that weak shin of yours." and he wasn't kidding about the threat. on the inside, he was so close to breaking the man apart.

"stubborn, are you?", blaze scoffs, growing intolerant as the man continues to writhe in silence. without further words, he stomps his left leg, letting his blade pierce through the entire elbow. "i'm giving you mercy here. one last chance to answer it all."

"where," he grits his teeth, saying each word separately, "are. they?"

"to your base." the man finally spits out the truth, in between his sobs. his tears were mixed with his own blood, mouth full of its red, gooey substance. "you're.. all of you.. are going to be destroyed.." blaze narrows his eyes, pressing his boot down the man's chest. he coughs, continuing, "the police now know.. a-and w-we'll finally get r-revenge.."

"you're lyin-" he was cut off, feeling immense pressure around him. blaze looks up warily, into the eyes of the same man that he had bore his metal edge into. "what the hell? i thought i killed you already.." he gripped his weapon, a shiver going down his spine.

"and you'll be the first one to die." he laughs brokenly at the orange-eyed teen, then all light left his eyes.

I TRIED MY BEST 🥺🥺🥺🥺👀
i hope yall find this gang gangy enough hmp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
82.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
816K 32.7K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
95.4K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...