The Art of Warren

بواسطة b00klover09

He was a mosaic, composed of broken pieces. She was an unfinished art project. ******** The moon goddess en... المزيد

•Prologue•
•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twenty One•
•Twenty Two•
•Twenty Three•
•Twenty Four•
•Twenty Five•
•Twenty Six•
•Twenty Seven•
•Twenty Eight•
•Twenty Nine•
•Thirty•
•Thirty One•
•Thirty Two•
•Thirty Three•
•Thirty Four•
•Thirty Five•
•Thirty Six•
•Thirty Seven•
•Thirty Eight•
•Thirty Nine•
•Forty•
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Epilogue
The Art of Submission

•Seven•

7.8K 335 64
بواسطة b00klover09

New relationships are like glass.
Thin and fragile.

Staring in the mirror, Pom traced her lips with her pointer finger for the umpteenth time. The tingling sensation would not go away. Ever since War, her muscular and awkward mate, attacked her lips in his sleep.

She had woken up a few times in the middle of the night, and each time she did, she mysteriously wound up closer and closer to him. Until she woke up to his mouth on hers...then his tongue. Pom tried to not freak out but she did and was promptly quieted down by her sleeping mate's low growling.

It was bad wasn't it? That she secretly enjoyed War pressing her against his strong body. Or that she didn't fight his mouth as much as she thought she did in her head. Or that she really wanted to kiss him on the lips before he left, but chickened out. That she enjoyed his scratchy stubbly cheeks and beard pressing against her soft skin.

War was a man she knew nothing about. Quiet, strong, and a temper that made her want to stay on his good side, and a way about him that made her body warm. He seemed so strong yet didn't really assert himself like the other few males she came across outside of the temple walls.

Not to mention the incredible sign she received from the goddess just last night. It was incredible that the goddess
actually had the time to send her such a sign when she was such a busy person. Last night she went to sleep well not as nervous as she was in the car or when War first approached her.

"Hey you okay in the kitchen?"

Pom looked up from the dishes she was washing to see the woman Jessie. She was actually really sweet and Pom felt terrible for judging her so harshly. One thing was clear though, she didn't like men that much. She was an angel to Pomelia but towards Alpha Khan she was like a demon...

"Oh I'm fine. Just cleaning up the mess I made," Pom told the woman as she still was munching on the breakfast that she made. She had made waffles, eggs, bacon and sausage. Her, Sera and a few other girls often had the task of making food and cleaning the hall afterwards so she was used to cooking in large quantities. Jess had scarfed down most of the waffles but she hid some for War, knowing he would probably enjoy some.

Pom didn't know why but she suddenly felt the need to look up, but she did and noticed that Jessie was smiling widely while leaning on the table top counter and chomping on a sausage link. "Why are you staring at me like that?" She questioned in confusion, watching the woman begin to laugh as if something was funny.

"So when are you and Daddy war bucks gonna fuck?" She smiled as Pomelia stared at her in confusion. The woman Jess sighed, saying things under her breath before laughing. "You know have sex, get intimate."

Pomelia's stomach flipped thinking about being with War in that way. She couldn't be with him in that way. It was so odd to even think about being naked with War. Being with War. She wondered if he had ever been with other women. He had to have been with other woman, with the way he made her feel earlier.

"Oh I don't know. We don't know each other really that well."

Jess scoffed. "I mean you're a virgin and all but isn't your mate pull supposed to make you guys like all horny and stuff? War definitely smells like he wants to fuck you. He's probably like a machine. Girl let loose and get some orgasms from that hunk of a man."

Pom wanted to take a shovel, dig a hole and sit in it. She wasn't naive to the fact of how to...reproduce. Or how things worked. The priestess gave clear instructions of what they were missing out if. List, physical want, motherhood. Now all of this stuff was being presented to her on a silver platter and she didn't really know what to do with all that information...

"I-I'm not to keen on physical aspects. I would like to get to know him for his personality," Pomelia explained to the woman as she laughed. She enjoyed the accidental kisses War gave her but she was sure she didn't want any other physical contact from the man. It was nice to be held by him also but she definitely was not ready to be naked in front of him. Or let him touch her...

"Oh you'll be saying that till your heat comes. When's your birthday?!" Jess pried as Pomelia suddenly froze. Heat. Heat! She completely forgot about heat. A moment of fear washed over her, before it was quickly sopped up with logic and reasoning.

Pom began to dry the dishes she just washed. "I can speak with the pack doctor and get heat suppressant pills. So it'll be okay."

Jess made a face and Pom wondered why. Heat suppressant pills were amazing! All of the novices and priestesses back home took them. "Oh those types of pills are banned here. It can cause birth defects in pups so Khan says no."

The terrible feeling as if someone threw a bucket of water at, had Pom staring at Jess in a shocked manner. That couldn't be true. Pom never experienced a real 'heat.' It wasn't something she wanted to experience. "B-but what am I supposed to do?!" She asked in a distraught manner, holding the plate she was drying close against her chest in fear.

"You can ride it out I guess. It's painful as hell honestly. Heat lasts for what? Five to seven days. I lasted two days once but ugh. I couldn't keep any food down, I cried a lot. Pain in your abdomen and pussy. It's terrible," Jess explained, cringing while talking about it. "So when's your birthday again?"

The sudden feeling of sickness washed over her. Her pain tolerance was low. She didn't like to get hurt because it hurt too much! Now she was going to have to ride out stabbing pains and loss of appetite. "I...it's in two months," she said nervously as she watched Jess swipe another waffle off the plate. "I don't think I'll be able to handle all that pain."

"Well duh most can't. That's what daddy war bucks is for. He'll provide you sex and then food after he fucks your little brains out. It'll be so cute to see you guys go through a heat together. You can really tell who's a strong male through heat. Khan is the only man to satisfy me and provide for me around that time," Jess explained as her smile disappeared and she set her waffle down on the table.

"What's wrong babes? You look petrified."

Because she was! "I...I never had to think about any of this. Ever. It's like I was trained to swim all of my life only to realize I'm supposed to be on land!" Pom had been raised by priestesses. Becoming one of them wasn't a question it was the answer. The only answer. Now all of the sudden her question of life had multiple correct answers not just one.

Jess grabbed at the poor plate that Pom held onto tightly. "You'll be fine. If you're nervous just talk to War about it when he gets back."

She was right. She could talk to War. "I can tell him that I don't want to be intimate no matter how terribly I beg," Pom smiled at the woman as Jess frowned.

"Um...not what I had in mind but..sure babes. Whatever you want. I'm going to go watch some tv. When you're done you can join in."

Pom had cleaning to do but watching tv would be nice... "I can't. I have to finish the kitchen then work on War's bedroom." It needed a good dusting and some clothes needed to be folded nicely.

"You mean your room?" Jess teased before walking out of the kitchen and leaving Pom to her thoughts. Once she was done cleaning up the kitchen and making two plates of food Alpha Khan and Warren, she headed up the stairs to clean...their room.

War's room actually wasn't too bad. He had taken care of it well but she still could see some things that needed improvement and cleaning. She would start from the bedroom then work her way towards the beautiful bathroom. She had never seen such a large shower before and she took her time in their this morning, enjoying all of the different types of shower and steam settings.

First thing she did was make the bed. Her separate blankets idea didn't really work out in the end. She still winded up glued to War. She secretly took the time sniff his pillow and was happy to smell his pleasant scent.

After that she focused on the clothes. A lot of bawled up pieces of clothing and then also some sticking out at odd angles from the dresser. As soon as she started to take the clothes that were jammed terribly into the dresser...she heard a noise.

Turning slightly, she could see War entering the room. His golden locks were pulled up into a messy bun. He didn't have a shirt on...and the pants that he wore before he left weren't on his body.

"Oh...hi," she smiled at him, watching his frown deepen while his eyes stilled on the clothes in her hand. His beautiful blues were glowing and a snarl scratched its way out of his mouth. "Is...is everything okay?"

"What are you doing?" He questioned her, quickly closing the door and wiping his hand over his face. He looked upset, angry. "Don't...don't go through my things!"

Pom dropped the bawled up clothing quickly, surprised that he yelled at her. "I-I wasn't going through them. I was-"

"-You were," War claimed sharply. "Don't lie."

"I'm not lying!" Pom stressed, beginning to feel choked up...and trapped. "Don't yell at me when I haven't done anything wrong."

"Pomelia I..." his voice was drowned out as she rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Pomelia has never been yelled at and she didn't particularly like it. She was crying! He didn't even shout that loud at her, yet she had locked herself in the bathroom and sobbing into the sink...

"Pomelia, I didn't mean to yell," he said through the door. Pom didn't understand. He was so sweet but he turned on her so quickly. Was he really that upset with her? Was he the type of male who was territorial? Maybe he didn't want his scent on her things...

"Don't cry please..."

Pom glared at the door through her tears. He caused the tears then told her not to cry! How does that work!?! Even though she was upset...he couldn't stay in the bathroom forever. And she wanted to know why he lashed out like that. So, she wiped at her face and blew her nose a few times.

She walked out of the bathroom without looking in his direction. She avoided their bed and sat down on a small couch that he had in their room.

"I won't touch your things anymore," she whispered as she wiped at her cheeks. Her hands were placed in her lap and they were shaking. "I-I was just trying to tidy up and clean because I thought that's what good mates do...b-but I'm sorry, I don't want to upset you anymore."

"I overreacted. I didn't mean to yell at you," he told her as she glanced up at him. He looked to be in pain but she couldn't see any physical wounds. "We train brutally here and sometimes...sometimes blood stains my shirts."

"You didn't want me to find it and be scared?" He nodded his head, looking over at her then looking away. "I well I still don't like that you yelled at me...that scares me more than finding blood on your shirts," she admitted to him as he groaned. Why was he groaning? Was he upset with what she said?

He sunk down to his knees and grabbed her hands. "I'm sorry. I don't like when you're upset." What was she supposed to say? Why was he so close to her...why wasn't she moving away?! His larger hands engulfed her smaller ones, warming them up.

"It's...um it's okay, War really," she gulped as she really couldn't wrap her head around his large male...warrior on his knees, holding her hands. He was basically pleading for her forgiveness. Goodness, the priestess never spoke about these types of things. Did males do this often? What was she supposed to do? "I forgive you."

She really did forgive him for yelling at her. He looked to be in turmoil and she felt bad...he promised he wouldn't do it again and she hoped he didn't. War was terrifying when upset...

"I uh have money for you," he started as his fingers ran over her knuckles soothingly. She didn't know why it felt so nice but she wanted him to keep doing it... "I want to take you shopping and get you more clothes and anything else you want."

She never went shopping. Ever. All of her clothing was hand-me downs. "Oh that's nice of you but I have dresses I just need to wash them. I can't take your money," Pom tried to reason with the man as she heard a low growl rock his body. She gulped.

"I-I need to provide for you," he explained to her, squeezing her hands gently. Pom suddenly felt an odd nervousness bubble up in her belly, she tried to wish it away but the more she thought on his words..him needing to provide for her...it just made her feel different.

"You deserve new things, Pomelia," he told her as he dropped her hands before his palms flattened against the bed and his face drew closer to her own. He was trapping her..but not.

She could scoot back on the couch but she didn't want to. Pom smelled him vaguely and he smelt so good and fresh. "Okay...um okay," she spluttered, her thoughts going haywire as War's scent suddenly ingrained itself into her memory. "You smell really good," she commented softly, watching his azure eyes widen. She was so embarrassed... who said something like that!

"You do too," he smiled as Pom couldn't help but to look away. This was all too much again. War this close to her, now that she could smell his scent it was all that she smelled. His face and body were so close to her...he was just overwhelming her, a lot.

"Oh...um can Jess come with us?"

War frowned, but when she smiled at him that frown vanished. "Sure...if you want."

Pom was excited. She enjoyed Jess, she would be able to help her find nice appropriate clothing. Speaking of Jess, a topic that they spoke about popped into her head. She had to talk to him now or else it might slip her mind. "War my birthday is in two months."

"Do you want to go somewhere?" He questioned her as she tried to hide a smile. This male was so nice. If she were able to go anywhere where would she want to go? Maybe to the beach...feel sand in between her toes and the salty water on her skin..

She had to keep track on the task at hand though... "Yes...and you know a woman gets her, her heat once or twice a year. Mines only comes once and it'll be on my birthday," she nervously spoke, now not able to stare him in the face. This was just too embarrassing for her.

"You can look at me," War grumbled as she felt his thick fingers on her chin, turning her head to lock eyes with him. A warm breeze washed over her skin and her heart slipped a beat as she stared down at his darkening eyes. "What about your heat?"

Her mouth felt dry and her tongue wet her bottom lip nervously. "Um, I do not think I'll be ready to...to be intimate with you just yet."

War's eyes flashed dark and a rumble that almost made her jump vibrated his chest. The tense moment was soon gone, and his sky eyes were staring at her softly with a strained smile. "We don't have to worry about the future."

That was not really what she wanted to hear...she knew she wouldn't be ready for such things. "War I know what I want and...and being with you is not something I would want right now."

"I can provide for your body," he countered as Pom's face began to flush. "I've never been with a woman," he confessed as she bit back a sigh of relief. "But I know how to sate your needs."

What did that mean? Pom was sure she resembled a tomato with what he just said. Her curious mind wanted to know what exactly War meant by sate all of her needs, but she couldn't ask such a question to him. It was inappropriate. "I know, War. I just...I'm nervous about these things. I just can't take my clothes off for just anyone."

Pomelia knew she messed up. She shouldn't have said that. A few seconds ticked by before she was suddenly pushed against the couch and War's body. She couldn't move...

His teeth were scraping against her neck, just at the point where he would eventually bite her and stake his claim that she was his and only his...

"War," she panted nervously, her entire body shaking with fear and anticipation. Her head was bent up in an odd angle resting on the back cushion of the chair, her legs spread open due to the large male body between them. Their chests were breathing harshly against one another. "War it...it's okay," she tried to soothe him, her shaky hands nervously sliding over his exposed arms.

A gasp left her lips when she noticed how incredibly hairy he was. She did not want to meet his wolf just yet. The gentle War might fade away and be replaced with a wolf who really owned the name 'War.'

"You are my female," he snarled into her neck, his warm tongue suddenly sliding over neck. Pom suppressed a whimper, as he growled all over her, continuing to place his mouth on her neck.

Pom instinctively stretched out her neck even more. She knew what he was doing. Rubbing his scent into her skin. She was scared, petrified that he might slip and his sharp canines might dip into her skin.

The more his mouth concentrated on temporarily scenting her down, the more Pom began to lose her breath. It felt like her lungs were malfunctioning, and her skin was so sensitive. An unnatural heat was spreading between her legs. She was too sensitive right now.

"War please," she gasped. She needed him to stop. To realize that this was highly dangerous. The please sounded off though, distorted. It was like a whiny, high pitched plea. She wasn't used to her voice acting this way. "I'm not rejecting you...I'm just scared."

The growls slowly lessened and Pom was left with a heavily scented neck as her mate pulled away to look at her. "You're angry with me again?" It was more of a statement than a question in the way he was looking at her.

Was Pom angry? She should be angry..he was upset and thought smearing his mark all over her neck by licking and suckling at her skin was the answer. Was that more of him or his wolf? They were both one in the same though...

"I don't know, War. You're a very confusing person."

*********
Thoughts on this chapter!?

How's everyone doing still in Quarantine?

Chapters 8 & 9 will be on Patreon within the hour.
Please vote & comment😁

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

177K 6K 40
Rejection is not natural. Neither is being wolf-born, but that one I had to live with. It began with a rejection, and not one that was taken lightl...
415K 16.1K 51
After being blinded by those sworn to protect her, Artemis trades her vision for her ability to have a mate. Only things are not as they seem when sh...
The fairytale is true بواسطة fnatsy_girl

الخيال (فانتازيا)

772K 20K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
65.3K 637 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...