Honey's Biker (Devil's Angels...

By photosofrose

*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep... More

Copyright.
! Warning !
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Face Reveal and Q & A
Something Exciting!
An Update!

Chapter 25

7.3K 142 13
By photosofrose

~2 years later~

Honey's P.O.V

Nothing ever really changes, I think as I go to look over Titus playing around with Toast, our newest addition a German Shepard puppy.

He glances back at me with a grin stretched across his face, making my heart do a small flutter, he grows to look more like Rage everyday. 

"Honeydew!" Rage's voice shakes the walls in the house, a smile coming across my face as I turn on my heel heading towards the back room knowing he found what I left for him. 

"Yes?" I sing-song.

I see him holding the small box in one hand and the pregnancy test in the other, looking up at me in awe, in just complete awe, "Is this right? Are you pregnant again?" 

I laugh and nod at him, his eyes lighting up with joy and happiness. 

"How long have you known?"

"Ehh, like maybe three weeks or so, I was waiting for the perfect time to let you know. Especially after the ride you guys had, I needed to let you get use to your new position in the club. When I found out, it wasn't the time for you to know." I explain as I walk and sit next to him. 

He nods, continue to stare at the test in his hand. 

"You okay?" 

He looks up at me and nods, "What if things go wrong like last time?"

"It's okay to be scared Rage, I know last time was really scary and you were really excited and things like that but it's okay. Miscarriages are a lot more common then you think, and I'm okay, but this baby doesn't replace her okay?" I whisper to him and hug him. 

He breathes in and nods, hugging me back, "I'm just nervous is all."

"I know baby, I know."

I stand and walk out to where Titus is and walk over to him, "Hey, me and Daddy have something we need to tell you."

His little eyes look up at me and he nods, standing and wiping his hands down his pants before walking back towards the bedroom, not walking very well I will say.

He plops down into his dad's lap after crawling up the bed, Toast following right behind him.

I look over at Rage and nod at him, "I tell you and you can tell him."

Rage looks down at Titus and smiles, kissing his head, "So we've told you before how you grew in Mommy's tummy right?"

Titus nods, looking over at me and then back to Rage, "well, right now, in Mommy's tummy there is a baby growing."

"Really?" Titus says with wonder, then looking over at me and staring at my stomach.

I walk over to him and he reaches out to touch my stomach, poking it over and over again, "Baby?"

I nod and laugh, "Yes, a baby. You're going to be a big brother soon!"

He smiles and giggles before clapping, "Baby!"

~6 months later~

Honey's P.O.V

I rolled over onto my other side, gently rubbing my back. My stomach weighing me down heavily, my back pain growing daily. 

"Good morning Honeydew," Rage whispers to me, kissing my forehead gently. 

I grin and whisper it back, "I'm gonna go check on Titus."

I roll to my other side and softly get out of bed, grabbing a hoodie and slipping it on as I walk down the hall to Titus's room. Gently knocking on the door as I open his, I see him already sitting up looking at me, "Morning Momma," he whispers and rubs his eyes. 

"Good morning babyboy," I walk towards his closet, getting some of his clothes out for him for the day, "ready to start your day?"

"Yes!" He walks over to me and kisses my stomach, "morning baby."

I smile, "go with Daddy alright? He's gonna feed you," I bend over and kiss him on the head and gently push him towards the door. 

After breakfast, Rage goes to get dressed as I dress Titus, once they are done I get myself dressed, "Honey, are we all going down to the club today or?"

I look over my shoulder and nod at him, "I think we're all gonna go down to the lake today, will you pack Titus his swimsuit and mine as well."

After the drive, we pick up some more of the club members and we all ride down to the lake together. 

Once we get there, the boys walk down with all the supplies we brought with us, a few coolers, some blankets, towels, and their fishing supplies, along with floats for Titus and a few other kids. 

I walk down with Dakota and a few of the other girls, "So, Honey, how's the baby doing?"

"They're doing okay, killing my back each and everyday they just seem to grow bigger." I say, still hiding the gender of the baby, everyone has been trying to get out of me, including Rage.

"Still hiding it from us then?" Dakota asks.

I nod and smile, "no one is going to know until they are born."

"So how are you two picking names then?" Penny questions.

I look over at her, "all gender neutral, like Taylor and things like that."

~A few hours later~

 I lay my head against Rage's shoulder, with Titus laying down on my lap. A small fire going in the center of all of us, everyone talking loudly, laughing and drinking together, enjoying food and each others company.

"Rage, I love you," I say out loud, turning my head to look up at him.

He grins and looks down at me, "I love you too Honeydew, lots."

"And I love you Titus!" He says making Titus laugh. 

A couple minutes later, everyone starts to pack up their things and slowly walk back up the hill towards their trucks and bikes, still laughing and talking with one another, I walk behind Rage with Titus as he carries everything and packs it into the back of the truck as I buckle up Titus, his eyes closing and opening showing just how sleepy he is. I kiss his head and play with his hair before closing the door and climbing into the front seat waiting for Rage. 

When he climbs in, I grab his hand as we drive back towards the clubhouse and then to ours. 

Once we reach home, I get Titus out and walk him straight to the bathroom and start a bath for him so he doesn't go to sleep sweaty and dirty. I bath him and then dress him in his favorite pair of pj's laying him down and tucking him in just as Rage comes in to say goodnight and tuck him in all over again.

As he does this I go to our room and get into the shower and wash my body before getting out and throwing a hoodie on and a pair of shorts before getting into bed with Toast jumping right up to cuddle next to me.

After this, Rage showers quickly before getting into bed with me and Toast giving him a pet on his head.

We all get comfortable and I turn and switch of the lap, the room going dark.

I give Rage a kiss, and Toast too before laying down completely and drifting into sleep quickly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay. I have no excuse for why I have been gone for MONTHS besides I just lost my passion for writing. I'm a senior this year, and I have just been focusing on getting my GPA and rank up and so many things have changed for me in the last year and I had just given up on this writing. 

I will say though that now with all the distance learning and lock-downs and quarantines I've been thinking about my stories a lot more and I just had the idea to come on and get this done because it just isn't fair for any of you, the readers deserve the rest and end of this story.

I hope that all of you no matter where you live, I hope that each of you are following social distancing guidelines and staying in as much as you can, and if you happen to be an essential worker, I hope that you are staying well and that you are being safe and I pray you don't end up sick or anything like that. 

And if any of you or your families have been touched by COVID-19 in anyway, getting sick or just working in the medical field or anything, I hope all of you are okay and I hope you are getting enough rest and much more. 

I really hope this writing just gives you a little bit of entertainment for now and help pass some of this time. 

Okay, I love you all!

- love rose 

p.s please vote and comment, I want to talk to you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 955 25
Monster Slayer's MC Book 4 Circuit never chased women. He didn't have to because they were always chasing him. He rarely went to bed alone when the...
503K 13.5K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
860K 21.5K 29
This story has plot holes and grammar mistakes, I get it. This book isn't edited at all and I plan to once the series is finished. If you don't want...
96.9K 3K 54
I admit it, I was stupid to think that me of all people would be an ordinary woman. Nope. I've lived through tremendous abuse from being in foster ca...