Bloody Alpha

By Anaconda1

It started out as a story with high school and mate problems now it's a matter of life and death for Roselyn... More

HOLD UP
Im Boss
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18

Chapter 17

19.8K 309 20
By Anaconda1

Friday, ahh the day made me happy. I got out of hospital yesterday on Thursday.

I came bouncing down the steps ready for school -not that I wanted to go- I entered the kitchen as the smell of waffles entered my nose.

"Aunty Lyn" Marley screamed. The difference between Marley and Martiane was that Marley had Hazel eyes and Martianes were a light brown. Other than that they were completely identical in both looks and personality.

I bent down picking him up kissing him on the cheek "hello my little Monkey" he giggles.

"Mumma this is Aunty Lyn" sitting at the table is a women I don't recognise. But she is beautiful, with curly blonde hair reaching her mid back, and bright hazel eyes, her skin colour was completely fair.

"Hey you must be Malcom's wife obviously" I say laughing shaking her hand as I sat across from her with Marley in my lap "I'm Roselyn Parker, but you can call me Lyn"

She laughs "your Lyn, Malcom always use to talk about you, and although I got jealous for the first few months, you sounded pretty cool"

I smile at her "well Malcom couldn't stop talking about you in the car, I'm telling you now, he is Whipped" we both laugh "I didn't get your name"

"Oh gosh sorry, I'm Winnie, no nickname or anything special just a simple Winnie" she say with a chuckle

"Aunty Lyn?" Marley says catching my attention "where are you going?"

"I was going to school, monkey" he giggles at the nickname, and continues to eat his waffles

"Oh how old are you?" Winnie askes me

"Eighteen" I smile at her then steal one of Marleys peices of waffles on his fork

"Charlie, Zander and Martiane get back here right now !" Trevon's voice yells along with another women's voice I don't recognise.

Zander and Maritane run in laughing along with a little girl who is just adorable. She has black curly hair with puppy dog brown eyes and a dimple on her left! Oh my goddd she has a dimple!

"Aunty Lyn!" Martiane yells just as Zander yells "mumma Lyn!"

I kiss both boys on the cheek, I look at the little girl who is quiet and runs to Winnie. Winnie picks her up kissing her on the forehead before placing her to sit on her lap.

"This is Charlotte, Alex's daughter but everyone calls her Charlie" Winnie tells me "she's pretty shy but once you get to know her she is the loudest kid, especially with those three boys around" she gestures to the three boys around me.

Marley has finished eating and is leaning into me relaxing my left arm is wrapped around him, on my left Martiane is sitting on the chair he pulled next to me eating and on my right Zander is also eating my right arm resting on the chair he is on.

Trevon enters the kitchen with flour all over him making me laugh out loud as the kids start laughing as well "what happened to you?" I ask

He glares at Martiane, Zander and especially Charlotte "Did your mothers ever teach you how to behave?" He angers jokingly

"Uhm, offensive much?" Winnie says

"I second that" a women who I'm taking as Charlottes mother. I now see where Charlie gets her beauty from, the women standing in front of me has long natural black curls running down her back, she too had puppy dog eyes and she has a cream coloured skin tone, her left dimple standing proudly in her cheek as she smiles.

"I third that" I announce "I'm pretty much the mother of Zander, ain't that right boy?" I say Zander he nods his head as we fist bump each other

"Yeah that's right" Zander says standing up his chair so he was about the same height of Trevon's chest "don't mess with mumma Lyn"

He was so cute it made us all laugh.

"Oh yeah whatchu' gon' do about it boy?" Trevon askes him in a ghetto tone (a/n; hope I didn't offend anyone with that)

"Ima beat you up" Zander snaps back in the same tone

"And I'm going to help him" Marley and Martiane say in sync

"Me too" Charlie exclaims giving Trevon her best angry look. She was so adorable, I swear !

"Alright, alright guys Uncle Trevon has to go get ready for school" I tell them, he groans rolling his eyes before leaving

"I will get you all back" Trevon threatens jokingly

"Hurry up you usi" I cuss at him in Tongan, him understanding what I just called him, he raised the middle finger at me.

The kids continued to eat as Charlottes mother came and sat next to Zander "hey, I'm Sabrina" she introduces herself "mother of the devil right there and Alex's mate/wife"

"Roselyn but you can call me Lyn, my mates obviously Isaiah" I tell them

"Oh, I thought you were Trevon's mate" she says embarrassed as I laugh

"Nah, Trevon and I are more of a brother and sister relationship ever since we were little" I explain as she apologises "it's alright, you won't the only one that thought that" I add with a laugh

"So where are they?" I ask

"Alex is at the hospital treating someone then will come back" Sabrina tells me

"Malcom went to the shops to get more food and to check on our pack since we're legit just an arm reach away" Winnie explains "and Isaiah is back to the same" she adds after

I was hoping to see him this morning, I hide my disappointment as we continued to talk. Marley fell asleep on me so I put him to rest in the guest room Malcom and Winnie were staying at, while the other kids went and played.

~*~

"...Chandra X-ray Observatory was launched in July 1999 by a space shuttle" The substitute teacher for science explains. The bell for fourth period goes before she can finish and everybody packs up and leaves.

Maths was my next subject, it was not my favourite but it was alright. I had Trevon in my maths class.

"Alright, we are going back to grade eight because we are doing Linear Equations and Inequlities". He starts the lesson and I zone out half way. All the time I was awake I hadn't even thought about Lee once. What she said to me too.

I'm a puissant wolf? I really need to ask someone about them. Then my mother has the same blood running through her? Is she one too? But I've seen her wolf, she's an auburn colour with nice blue eyes. My dad is a black wolf with yellow eyes.

Joe. He was there that night of the rouges and Hunters attack. The girl with the purple eyes. I only have purple eyes in wolf form, mum has brown eyes. I should ask her about her blood line, or read a book about it.

'Pft if they have a book' my wolf comments

'Where have you been?' I ask her

'Laying back, you seem to have everything under control' she tells me

'So your a Puissant?'

'Yeah, it's complicated'

I sigh leaning back into my seat as my phone buzzes in my pocket.

Mumma bear❤️; come over straight after school, your brother has something he wants you to do

Roselyn; better be important, cause if it ain't I'm going to kick his ass

Mumma bear❤️; it's got to do with rouges

As soon as she texted me that anger filled me.

Bloody rouges.

Roselyn; planning another attack?

Mumma bear❤️; you'll find out, now listen to the teacher you ding-dong

My eyebrows knit together. Ding-dong? Who says that these days? Seriously, my mother is old, but she's the young old. If that made any sense at all.

"Lyn?" A voice startles me. I look around to see everyone is gone to lunch and Trevon is standing in front of me. "You good?"

I nod my head

"Well come one, D's mum dropped off her pasta" and with that we both ran down to the boys + Michelle for the pasta.

~*~

"No"

"Why not?"

"Why can't you go?"

"Cause me and dad are going on a trip to another pack tomorrow" Kyle reasons

"Can't you like go after the meeting?" I tell him once again

He groans rubbing his face "cause the trip we're going to has to be done immediately"

"I don't see why mum can't go"

"Cause she fûcking has Thomas to look after" he exclaims pissed

"Language Kyle" my mother calls out from the kitchen

"Tell Roselyn to stop being so difficult" he calls back frustrated

"Roselyn your going and that's final" Mum calls out to me and I groan

"Suck shit now" Kyle smirks at me

"Kyle if I tell you off for your language again I will beat you" my mum threatens

"Your still a bitch" I whisper to him so my mum couldn't hear, I walk away

"Fuûck you" he cusses at me just as my mum walks out with Thomas. She passes Thomas to me as she sends one of her Alpha Female punches to his gut, I honestly think my mothers on her heat because she doesn't feel the pain, others do. And that is exactly like me.

He holds his stomach before trying to stand up. She sends another punch to his stomach then a slap to his head, you can so tell she was not done with him "Kyle Mathew James Parker, what did I tell you about your language huh?" She slaps him again. Kyle has one hand holding his stomach and one on his head.

"I repetitively told and warned you" between every word was a slap and a painful groan coming from Kyle. She continues slapping him as I stand there, Thomas is laughing at him. Kyle drops to his knees and my mum roughly grabs his face making him stare into her eyes. Fear was evident in his eyes, so was pain.

"That was a light beating, Alpha or not I'm still your mother and I won't hesitate to put you back into place" she speaks as he nods scared for his life "if I warn you again, actually no I won't warn you, if I hear you cuss again even in a different language, it will be more than just punches and slaps"

She stands up and stalks to me, my eyes widen and I take steps back holding Thomas in front of me "YOU will be going to that meeting, you will be representing the Parker's Red Rock Pack, and you will be going with Michael who is Beta, no arguments" she takes Thomas from me and walks out

I'm still against the wall and Kyle is still on the floor looking down in his lap, our breathing was the only sound in the kitchen. I slide my back down the wall as we both breathe out a "wow"

"What the hell just happened?" Kyle questions me

"We both just got scowled like children when we were younger" I tell him

whistling was heard and we both instantly knew it was our father. He strides in and sees we are both on the floor and freezes "your mother went off at you?" He ask

We both nod in confusion "she went off at me for saying-" he pauses before looking around, he gestures us to come closer. We moved and he crouched down and whispered "-damn"

"David honey" my mother calls from the living room. Shit, did she hear dad? "Can you come here for a second"

His eyes widen before responding "in a minute, let me get a coffee"

He made his coffee before heading out, he turns around back to us "watch what you say around your mother kids" and he leaves

"I really don't get how mum doesn't feel the pain when she's in heat" Kyle says "same goes for you" my eyes widen

I don't feel the pain either. Mum doesn't, we both have the Puissant blood running through us. That must be one effect or something.

My phone starts ringing and I pick it up without looking at the caller ID

"Talk to me" I say getting up from the floor and give Kyle a hand since he is still sore, you see if a normal person punched a wolf it wouldn't effect us, but since it was my mother and she did an Alpha Female punch it will bruise for a few days before healing.

"Mumma Lyn?" Zander's voice comes through, I look at the caller ID; Isaiah💞

"Yeah I'm here" I answer back

"Can you come home? Isaiah said we have a pack meeting and I want you to dress me up like when we went to the zoo" his cute little voice has me at awe

"Alright baby, I'm coming now"

"Okay bye" I can tell his smiling as he hung up the phone.

"Well I'm taking my leave" I tell Kyle who has already taken his shirt off and place frozen vegetables on his stomach.

"Yeah later"

I walk into the living room and kiss my parents and Thomas a goodbye before leaving and making my way to the Silver Moon's Pack meeting.

~*~

"Zander, c'mon" I call out.

Trevon told me they were announcing me into the pack today so I had to "dress" up like a lady.

I wore a long navy blue dress, it had patterns at the top, and I wore black high heels that won't too high for me to actually walk in. I left my hair in it's natural wavy/straight position and left my face clear of make up. I dressed Zander in his purple button up shirt with his black dress pants along with his black converses.

His footsteps came running down "you look pretty" he tells me as he stops

He walks up to me and I bend down to fix his collar "and you look handsome my little prince"

I took held of his hand as we made it to the bigger pack house where it legit had a hall and everything was much bigger there too. Everybody had left while I was getting ready to get everything prepared early.

We drove in silence but Zander would ask question every now and then. We got out as I parked the car in the drive way where it legit said "reserved for Roselyn" . We entered the house and everything amazed me. It was like the freaking royal family lived here, when really, no body did. Everyone was gathered in the big ball room/hall and they were all seated.

"We still have ten minutes until we start" Isaiah said behind me.

His wearing a black-blue button down shirt, his tie was on point with his black dress pants and shoes.

"Da-" Zander stops himself and squeezes my hand before letting go "hi uncle"

"Hey Zander" he says with a small smile.

Zander then turns to me "Lyn can I go play with my friends?"

I kiss him on the cheek before telling him he can. Isaiah then guides me inside, his hand placed on my lower back. I smile at everyone and they seemed shock by the action but say hi nevertheless whereas Isaiah nods in their direction as they bow their head.

I spot a lady with a new born as we pass by and I stop to see him "he is so cute" I tell the women in awe, she is shocked and so is everybody else

"Thank you Luna" she bows her head in respect

"May I hold him?' I ask her she nods her head as I bend down to pick the baby up, I rock him gently so he doesn't cry "boy or girl?"

"Girl" the women answer, smiling in amazement at me. I don't get why though.

"She's beautiful" I compliment the baby girl as the women thanks me. I notice Isaiah is looking far off, so I grab his attention.

He looks at me humming in response and I gesture to the baby girl in my arms "she's beautiful isn't she"

He nods his head but I give him a look as I speak "she's beautiful isn't she"

He rolls his eyes

"Say it with me Isiaha " I tell him "she's beautiful" I announce drawing everyone's attention

Rolling his eyes before he smiles "Yes she's beautiful" he announces just like me and everybody gasp as he spoke. I can't believe he has never spoken much to the pack.

"That's more like it" I say grinning and I peck his lips. I return the baby girl back to her mother as we sit on the chairs up front. Well I sit on the chairs up front. Isaiah joins his beta on the stage.

Everyone is silent and Zander runs back to me. I pull him into my lap and we listen to Isaiah's beta speak.

"Now we all know--" he gets cut off when Isaiah tugs on his shirt, he whispers something for him to hear only and the beta nods his head taking a seat as he stands up.

"I have found my mate" state the obvious. The pack cheers "and I would like to properly introduce her to the pack, Roselyn would you please come forward onto the stage"

I stand up placing Zander on the seat I was just in and walk up, head held high, to Isaiah. I swear he is so serious, his face was stern hands in his pocket as he stood. As I stood by his side, he put an arm around my waist looking at me while I looked back at him.

"This beautiful women right here" butterflies erupt in my stomach at the compliment "is the future Luna to the Silver Moon Pack" everybody cheers

We finish the whole 'ceremony' thing and everybody was told to head outside for dinner everybody was pretty scared to talk to me so I introduced myself and made small conversations surprising them. Isaiah was talking with his father and his beta.

"Alpha the food is ready, but we don't have desert" a lady runs out the kitchen.

Isaiah looks at me as I stare back at him, I turn to the lady "I'll come for help" I tell her walking towards the kitchen "I can make the desert"

She looks at me before thanking me and we walk into the kitchen. Ladies were crowded into the massive kitchen busy making food and preparing them.

"I'll just make brownies" I tell her "they are simple to make and fast enough to cook"

I make 20 batches of brownies with the help of the women, as I waited for them too cook I tell them to take the ice cream out of the freezer to serve with them. I see on the other side Winnie is struggling carrying five plate and I offer to help her.

"Gosh Roselyn your a lifesaver" she sighs as we walk out the door "first serves are for the Alpha's and their Beta's"

"How many Alpha's are there?" I ask, carrying 3 plates.

"Only 2 are here, 3 if you count your mate as one" she tells me as we walk to the three men who are sitting at a table. "You serve them, I'll go to the other two beta's" we part ways and I continue my way to Isaiah.

His back is to me and they looked they were having a heavy conversation. I placed the first 2 infront of the guest as they thank me and place the last one down in front of Isaiah.

"Enjoy" I whisper kissing his cheek, as he growls lowly back. I was about to retreat back to the kitchen when he grabbed my arm

"Where you going?" His voice deep and soft

"To the kitchen"

"Wait I want you to meet our neighbouring pack Alpha's" he tell me pulling my to his side "Alpha Martin and Alpha Sam please meet my Luna" I shake hands smiling at them. Isaiah pulls me down to sit in his lap

Alpha Martin had orange hair with light freckles and blue eyes. He was fair in colour and his he aight was about the same height as me. Alpha Sam on the other hand had brown eyes with dirty blonde hair. The brownies are still in my mind.

"Sonny" I call over his head shoots up and he makes his way over

"Yes Lyn?" He askes

"Go to the kitchen and tell Winnie to call me when the desert is ready so I can prepare it" he gives my a quick nod and salute before making his way to the kitchen

"You are already commanding people and you just became Luna" Alpha Sam says

"Well Sammy boy, I am Luna of this pack" I tell him forgetting his an Alpha

He chuckles and Alpha Martin responds with a "you've got guts I like you"

"Yeah but people who have just become Luna's, it takes days for them to control the pack and get them listening to them" Sam tells me

We talk for a few minutes before they get up and leave, I'm still in Isaiah's lap and my stomach grumbles. A fork is instantly placed in front of my mouth, a piece of steak on it, without him having to speak I open my mouth as he feed me. I feel the pack looking at us but I choose to ignore them.

I take the fork of him and put more steak on it, placing it in front of Isaiah's mouth this time. He opens and just as it's about to enter his mouth I swerve it and put it in mine making some pack members chuckle, others fear for me. He growls playfully before grabbing my head causing my to gasp.

He shoves his tounge inside my mouth collecting the food that I was eating. Once he pulls back my food is gone and his chewing it with a smirk on. I pout at him, he opens his mouth asking if I want it back and I shake my head laughing.

We continue to talk and eat, with me eating his food of course.

"Mumma Lyn!" Zander yells crying. I pull him up onto my lap, both of us sitting on Isaiah.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask just as Isaiah askes "why you crying for Zander?"

"I was in the woods, and some man came out of nowhere and tried to take me" he sobs. Okay, for a four year old he is smart as hell.

[][][]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 546 23
Arizona er 16 år gammel. Hendes forældre døde da hun var 10 år, i en tragisk bilulykke. Arizona er en varulv, hun er en forsvunden varulv. Hun start...
13.4K 517 26
Jeg gnider mine arme op af træet i et forsøg på at komme væk. Men hvem prøver jeg at narre? Døden? Ha! Jeg er allerede dødsdømt. Jeg holder vejret...
14.4K 813 45
Jeg banker mine næver ned i jorden af sorg og hører ordene, han råbte til mig igen og igen som var det hele en stor joke. "Nej, du er ikke min mage!"...
96 10 5
Hej "Mit navn er Claire og jeg er bare en helt normal teenage pige eller.... næsten helt normal. jeg er faktisk en ulv... yes you hurt it guys. I'm t...