BROKEN (book #1)

By Bellamy_Blue

After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learn... More

Characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Book #2
Ending

14

563 21 17
By Bellamy_Blue

OLIVIA

Me, Reagan, and Aiden we're silently sitting in the cafeteria eating our lunches. It was extremely awkward for some reason, usually, it wasn't this awkward but today was different. I decided to start the conversation.

"So.. what are you guys doing after school?" I asked them.

"I have detention," Aiden said nonchalantly.

"me too" Reagan commented.

"Seriously guys again?" I rolled my eyes. This was a daily occurrence. "What did you even do?".

"Skipped first period and said some harsh words to my teacher," Aiden said.

"I didn't do anything wrong," Reagan said crossing her arms.

"You never do anything wrong," I said sarcastically. Reagan gets detention every day and always claims that her teachers are out to get her. Since her parents are never around she can do whatever she wants and no one cares. But when I do anything I get yelled at.

"I know" she clearly didn't hear the sarcasm in my voice.

"So what are you doing today, liv?" Aiden asked me. "Is it ok if I call you that? Liv".

"Ya sure," I said, I only really let my friends call me that but maybe we were friends now. "And I'm not doing anything, I'm grounded".

"What did you do?" Aiden laughed. Me and Reagan made I contact, how do I explain this?

"I was just out to late" I easily lied. Reagan looked at me and nodded giving me reassurance.

"Oh well, that sucks. Your brother sounds like a jackass" Aiden laughed.

"Yup" I nodded my head agreeing with him. "Do you know my brother? I'm just wondering because he told me you were dangerous and stuff, so was the first time you met him when I was with you?".

Aiden looked hesitant before slowly shaking his head. "No, no of course I don't know him," Aiden told me. He sounded unsure of himself.

"You sure?? You don't sound sure" Reagan joined the conversation. I sent her a subtle glare and she just smirked in response.

"I'm sure. Your brother was probably just lying to you because he doesn't want me near his little sister" he told us.

"Probably" I nodded. Reagan gave me an unsure look. I know she thinks Aiden's hiding something. I thought he was too but I think he was just hiding the fact that he was a drug dealer, I hope that's all he was hiding at least.

"I should go I want to catch up with someone before class starts," Reagan told us and before I could respond she was gone. Someone was probably another one of the guys she is hanging out with, I love her but the girl can't stay with the same guy for more than a few weeks.

"I'm going to deliver a few packages tonight, wanna come? I'll give you have the cut like always" Aiden asked.

"I told you I'm grounded," I told him.

"Sneak out" he simply stated.

"I don't want to help you anymore, I can't afford to get caught. I'm out okay?" I looked up to make eye contact with Aiden.

"Okay," he nodded. "Can I come over tonight? I'll just sneak into your house?" He asked.

"I don't know" I replied. I wasn't sure if I wanted to risk getting in even more shit then I'm already in.

"Common live a little princess"

"Ok fine" I sighed. I was probably going to regret this. Correction I was definitely going to regret this.

+++

As soon as we got home I went straight to my room and put my red hoodie on. The apartment was freezing cold.

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through Instagram when I heard a knock on the door. This was new, no one in my house knocks.

"Who is it," I asked.

"Jacob," Jacob told me through the closed door. "Can we talk?"

"Hmm no," I said. I wasn't in the mood to talk, especially because I still didn't know what I was going to say.

"Common liv please" he begged. He sounded desperate.

"Ugh fine, come in" I mumbled.

"I can't," he told me.

"What do you mean you can't?" I asked. I was confused as usual.

"Your doors locked dumbass" Jacob told me.

"Ugh" I grunted in annoyance. "I'm comfy can you come back later? I don't want to get up."

"Olivia"

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and hopped out of bed unlocking the door. I jumped back into bed trying to get comfy.

"Why did you lock the door?" Jacob asked. Why did I lock the door?

"Habit" I mumbled. I was still annoyed at him.

"Oh ok," he said, taking a seat at the end of my bed.

"Where's Abby?" I asked. Jacob usually doesn't leave her alone too long because she tends to make a mess or burn down the house.

"In the living room watching frozen" I nodded my head, that made sense. Abby loves that movie.

"So What do you want to talk about?" I asked. I obviously knew what he wanted to talk about but I was trying to stall this as long as possible.

"You know what I want to talk about," Jacob said with an eye roll. Our family really did have a gift for eye-rolling.

"No I don't" Jacob just raised his eyebrows at me. "Fine, I do. Go ahead." I mumbled.

"What were you thinking?" Jacob started. That was a stupid question.

"I don't know, Okay? I was just curious" I told him. I wasn't technically lying.

"Curious? Really? You were so curious you decided to sneak out of the house, climb in my trunk and follow me" he asked. He sounded unconvinced.

I slowly nodded my head. What else was I supposed to say? Oh yeah, I went into your room, found a gun and now I think you're some kind of murder. I doubt that would play out well.

"Fine, let's say you were curious. Why didn't you just ask me where I was going?" Jacob asked.

"Would you have told me?" I asked already knowing damn well what the answer was.

"Well no. But you still could have asked" Jacob sighed.

"I still don't even know where you went. So now it's your turn to be put on trial" I said pointing my finger at him.

"That's my business"

"Fine. Then why I followed you is my business" I said crossing my arms over my chest. "You can leave" I motioned to the door.

"Fine" he mumbled and left. I got my phone out of my pocket and texted Aiden. I asked him when he was coming over and he said he would be there in half an hour.

I still had to figure out a plan to get him past Jacob. I would just have to hope he was in his bedroom.

I was watching tv in my room when I got a text from Aiden saying he was here. It was a super-secret ninja time.

I slowly opened my door and went into the living room, luck was on my side today because Jacob wasn't there. My happiness died a bit when I saw Abby sitting on the couch, she would definitely snitch. I had a plan.

"Hey, Abby. Wanna play hide and seek?" I asked her. She nodded her head eagerly. "Ok, you hide I'll count, Okay?"

I started to count and once I knew Abby could no longer hear me I stopped. This was easier then I thought.

I slowly opened the door and quietly led Aiden to my bedroom. I felt like I was a secret agent or a ninja.

Once I was sure my door was closed and locked I finally talked.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi, nice room" he mumbled.

"Thanks, and you said the same thing last time" I laughed.

"Oh well, my point still stands. Anyways what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Hmm watch tv?" I questioned, I didn't know what else we could do.

"Sure" Aiden shrugged.

+++

Aiden and I had already watched three episodes of the fosters when we started to get bored. Well actually I started to get bored.

"I really like you," Aiden told me.

"I like you to" I smiled.

"Olivia?"

"Hmm," I mumbled.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Aiden asked. I did a double-take.

"Wait for real?" I asked sitting up in my bed. I wasn't expecting this, I also wasn't sure how this was going to play out because commitment and trust issues were my best friends.

"Umm yeah," he nodded.

"Ok sure" I wasn't sure about this but I guess you had to do things every once and a while that you weren't comfortable with.

"I love you," Aiden told me. Okay, that was too much.

"Umm thank you" this whole thing felt like it was moving to fast.

"Your welcome" he didn't even seem to care that I didn't say it back. I shot out of bed when I came to the realization.

"What are we going to tell my brother?!?!" I panicked.

"Don't tell him anything" Aiden snapped. Why was he so against Jacob knowing?

"Why not?" I asked.

"He doesn't like me and he will tell you a bunch of lies about me" I nodded. It does sound like Jacob.

"Livy dinner!" I heard Abby yell from outside of my door. I look at Aiden as both of our eyes widened.

"Not hungry! Go away" I yelled.

"But we have pizza" she almost sounded sad. I felt kind of bad.

"I'll get some later" I heard her mumble something before she walked away. I sighed in relief.

A couple of minutes later there was another knock on my door.

"Olivia open the door" this time it was Jacob.

"One second" I mumbled. I pointed to my bed Motioning for Aiden to hide under it. After Aiden was hidden I opened the door.

"Who were you talking to?" Jacob asked well his eyes wondered around my room.

"I was on FaceTime with Reagan," I said pointing to my phone that was in my hand.

"Oh, it sounded like you were talking to a guy?" Shit.

"Umm Reagan's boyfriend was with her," I said nodding my head.

"She has a boyfriend?" Jacob asked in disbelief.

"Yup"

"Oh ok. Anyways I brought you a pizza" he said shoving a plate into my hands. "And if you don't want to play games with Abby then don't, play? She was hiding in my closet for over an hour."

"Sorry I forgot about that and thanks for the pizza," I said and before he could respond I had already shut the door and locked it.

"You can come out," I said once I heard Jacob walk away. Aiden got out from under my bed.

"My necks sore now. There is no space under there" he complained rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, I doubt they make beds so people can hide under them" I laughed.

"Well, they should. Anyways I should get going now" Aiden told me.

"Umm, my family's eating dinner. How are we gonna get you out" I asked, I was more asking myself then Aiden. "I have an idea."

I told Aiden the plan and then ran out of my room to put it in to play. Once I reached the kitchen I started working my magic.

"Can I have your attention" I waved my hands in the air signalling for Aiden to make a run for it welts I kept their attention away from the living room.

"So I would like to formally apologize for tricking Abby in to playing hide and seek and then forgetting about her. I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry" I said, finally stopping once Aiden was out the door.

"Umm Okay," Jacob said most likely confused.

"I accept," Abby said smiling. I think she actually thought that I made this whole speech out of guilt.

"Thanks, bye" I sprinted back to my room. I started thinking about what Jacob was hiding again.

I was going to that warehouse and I was going to finally know the truth.

A/N: Sorry this chapter sucks, this is probably one of my least favourite chapters.

What do you think is in the warehouse? We shall find out soon enough.

Please vote and comment. I appreciate every single vote and comment 💜💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.7K 26
Make sure to read book one first! Freshmen year is not what Aurora had expected. She wanted the typical high school memories but with 5 over protect...
352K 6.5K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...
2.9M 83.8K 90
She is innocent They are manipulative She plays it safe They thrive in danger She likes her normal life They rule the world of crime She didn't...
66.2K 1.7K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...