Young Justice One Shots

Od emqress

A series of young justice one shots and imagines written by yours truly. start: 29/08/16 end: --/--/-- [YOUNG... Více

WELCOME
Robin {Tim} x Reader ✅
Kid Flash x reader✅
Impulse x Reader✅
Robin {Dick} x Reader✅
Superboy x Reader✅
Robin {Tim} x Reader✅
Red Arrow x Reader ⚠️ ✅
Nightwing x Reader✅
Robin {Jason} x Reader✅
Kid Flash x Reader✅
Joker x Reader ⚠️✅
Kid Flash x Reader✅
Bluebeetle x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Shazam x Reader
Red Arrow x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Robin {Dick} x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
robin {tim} x reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Superboy x Reader
Icicle jr x Reader
⇊ NEW SUBMISSION FORM ⇊
Aqualad x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Superboy x Reader ⚠️
Taking a break...
Season 3
Aqualad X Reader
Artemis x {fem} reader
BRION MARKOV + preview
New YJ Fics
Robin {Jason} x Reader
Requests
A/N: 20/04

Arsenal x Reader

1.9K 59 17
Od emqress

Warning: swearing

Ignore the spelling mistakes, I just wrote this and it's almost 3AM

(Y/N) = Your name

The team hadn't heard anything of Arsenal since he was kicked off, or "taking a break" as Nightwing likes to put it. And seeing as you were one of the least busiest team members of that moment, you were asked to check up on him.

You and arsenal weren't close by any means. You had only known him for the three short months he had been on the team and during those 3 months he had been nothing but - and excuse my French - a dick, which made it impossible for anyone to be remotely close to him. Now, you know that being frozen for eight years would make anyone annoyed, but it didn't and shouldn't excuse his behaviour at all.

You sighed as you approached the door to his apartment, preparing yourself for a snarky remark or the door being shut in your face - anything Arsenal-ish.

You knocked at first, but didn't receive a response.

"Arsenal!" You called, starting to bang at his door now, but to now avail. It was only midday so you wouldn't expect him to be anyway far from his home but then again this was Arsenal and you wouldn't be surprised If he had gone to get drunk at a sleazy bar or something.

You would've just given up and gone back home if it weren't for the fact that this guy was totally radio silent in terms of having contact with anyone. And if Nightwing send you to check up on him, something must be off.

Maybe this wasn't one of your brightest ideas and it would hurt and lead to at least a 100 dollars in damage, but you sucked a tight breath in and slammed your fist at the window near the door.

Dragging your arm throughout, you leaned your body on the door and used your hand to try to open the door from the inside.

"And who said brute strength wouldn't get you far?" your snorted to yourself as you dragged you arm back and proceeded to open the door.

What you saw next, would serve as a memory that you'd pray would leave your mind.

Arsenal on the floor, arm out, wrist bleeding with a needle not to far away from him.

"Shit." You hissed running towards him and dropping on your knees to cradle his head.

His breathing was fast and his eyes were flickering. His laboured breaths only making you shake along with him.

You tried to move his body on his side just in case he was overdosing so he wouldn't choke.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." you mumbled as you dug in to your pocket to get your phone. Your hands were shaking as you dialled the three numbers.

Training has prepared you for various numbers of health problems; stab wound, cuts, CPR but never an overdose

TIME SKIP

You sat on the sofa with Arsenal. He had a blanket draped over his shoulders and the two of you sat in silence. It had been an hours since he was discharged by the hospital and you walked him back to his apartment.

"Look, thanks for you know. But you can leave now." He said, not moving from where he was sat, neither did he bother to look at you.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not here for your charming personality," you rolled your eyes, being the first to turn around and make eye contact.

"Arsenal." Your voice grew softer and he knew what he had heard in your voice: pity. His lips tugged downward and yet he decided to keep quiet till you finished.

"I was asked to come here to check up on you since you've gone MIA."

"Well, you've seen me, you can now leave." His voice remained the same.

You rolled you eyes, he was never one to accept help or try to reconcile. You placed your hand on his arm and felt him flinch next to you. "You have my number, call me if you need to talk about anything." And with that you'd left.

NEXT DAY

You felt guilty for leaving Arsenal alone in apartment yesterday. He was very vulnerable and with Oliver and him still not on speaking terms, he didn't have anyone.

Unable to shake the feeling of guilt you decided to buy groceries for Arsenal, seeing it was the least you could do and it appeased he didn't have anything to eat in his kitchen.

You made sure to get hot waffles as well (mainly for you but you'd assumed he'd like them as well.)

"Oh it's you." Arsenal's face dropped as he saw you at his door step, after opening his door. He moved to the side and let you in, raising an eye brow at the bags you had carried in with you.

"Shut up." You huffed as you dropped the bags down on his sofa. "I got you groceries, and waffles for you to eat."

"You didn't need to do that."

"And yet here I am." You rolled your eyes, he really hated accepting help. "So are you gonna help me pack them away?" You asked as you grabbed some eye times and move to pack them away his kitchen, with him following.

Once you'd finished you sat on his sofa, opened the container you had brought and started to pour a packet of syrup on your waffles.

Arsenal just stood there and stared at you. "What?" You mumbled with a mouthful of food.

"Oh, I got you some too, here" you said ignoring the look he was giving you and proceeded to hand him a container with waffles.

"And you owe me fifty bucks" you added.

This had become a routine after the next couple of weeks. You'd drop by Arsenal's house with waffles and once a week with groceries, mainly to check in with him so the events of the day before don't repeat, and to keep him company.

Over time Arsenal seemed to tolerate your company slowly began to look forward to your visits.

"I don't get it."

You looked up from your plate of food to look at Arsenal.

"What do you mean?" You asked as you sat crossed legged on the sofa and turned towards Arsenal.

"Ok why would Rachel look twice at Ross?"

He also placed his plate on the coffe table  and looked at you.

"She's beautiful, has a career ahead of her and is considerably wealthy. Whereas Ross isn't that attractive works as a teacher or whatever and isn't that rich."

"Well Arsenal, not everyone falls in love for the purpose for wealth or attractiveness. Sometimes it just happens." You chuckled and turned towards the tv, however Arsenal's gaze never left you.

TIME SKIP

"Camilla Mendes"

"A six"

"Halle Berry?"

"Nine point five."

"Madison beer?"

"Definitely a ten."

You guys had definitely become close as time had passed and your meeting extended beyond breakfast.

"Ok your turn. Umm Tom Cruise."

"An eight?" You shrugged.

"Leonardo DiCaprio"

"A nine."

"How about Jaime?"

A red tint took over your face as it contoured to a look of horror and shock.

"You can't ask me that." You screeched, slapping his arm.

"Why not?" He shrugged. He'd been secretly eager to know what you had thought of the beetle. Especially seeing as you guys had been always together during the time he'd been with the team.

"That's personal," you explained, trying to maintain a straight face. "Just tell me."

"Ugh fine." You gave in as your face dropped to a smile. "An eight point five I guess." You shrugged, as you tried to suppress the blush that was quickly growing on your face. I mean, you couldn't lie, Jaime was a very attractive guy. 

You watched as Arsenal's face shifted to a frown, which was quickly replaced by a straight lip.

"Aww are you jealous?" You cooed mockingly as you pressed your finger at his cheek.

"W-what no!" He quickly responded, slapping your arm away.

You got up and grabbed your bag, cackling at his immature behaviour.

"If it makes you feel better, you're definitely a nine in my book." You winked and stood up, grabbing your bag.

A 0.5 difference, I'll take it Arsenal smirked, as he followed you to the front door closed it behind you.

It wasn't much but it was enough to suppress the inkling of jealousy he felt towards the relationships you had with other males.

A/N: what no kiss? Are y'all surprised😂😂 also it's 2AM and I wrote this because i was angry that TikTok had shadowbanned me and I knew my first platform would never forget me:)

I still can't believe I've never written a one shot for Arsenal considering he's literally my favourite character.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.4M 31.6K 200
I got bored again and I am a big fan of DC comics so yeah. I hope you guys enjoy! Request too! I don't bite! most of the one shots will be about the...
399K 9.1K 54
Title pretty much says it all, this book is basically just full of young justice character X readers :3 feel free to send requests or write them in t...
10.9K 277 29
Bascally just a book full of young justice one shots and other things about the show that pop into my mind that i think would make a good story
19.5K 548 12
Where the Young Avengers get stuck in the universe of the Young Justice squad.