Body.

By siighbrat

"baby i'm talking crazy i, need you right in my space." my works #3. #4 in urban story, 03/13/'20. More

BODY|SOUNDTRACK.
BODY1.
BODY2.
BODY3.
BODY4.
BODY5.
BODY6.
BODY7.
BODY8.
BODY9.
BODY10.
BODY11.
BODY12.
BODY13.
BODY14.
BODY16.
BODY17.
BODY18.
BODY19.
BODY20.
BODY21.
BODY22.
BODY23.
BODY24.
BODY.

BODY15.

14.3K 1.2K 1.1K
By siighbrat

Jodecy Devry|Tootie.

"PROBABILITY of Paternity, 99.9998%." Michelle read shaking her head making Ameer sigh. "I told you, Ameer, I fucking told you."

"I used a condom."

"So fucking what! You shouldn't have fucking did it in the first place!" she said throwing the papers at Ameer. "God damnit Ameer!"

"What I'm supposed to do now?" he asked.

"Call the damn girl, I don't know." I didn't say anything, I really didn't have anything to say.

Can't believe he got that girl pregnant.

"Got them results huh?" she spoke answering the phone, he had it on speaker. "How you feel daddy?"

"How far along is you?" he asked, I knew he hadn't even tried to talk to her about anything because he didn't think the baby was his.

"14 weeks." she said.

"You need anything?" he asked making me scoff. "You straight?"

"I'm good." she said.

"When your next appointment?"

"Wednesday."

".... I'll be there." he told her.

"Sure, okay." she said making me stand up and grab my stuff.

Some shit just wasn't even worth the stress.

"Tootie, stop." he said grabbing me.

"I just can't believe you bro, you really got that bitch pregnant, Ameer. Fuck you!" I said trying to get out of his hold but he wouldn't let me go.

"You acting like I did the shit on purpose! I told you it was a mistake, I did what I did because we weren't together, Jodecy. Damn I get you have the right to be mad but you acting like a child now, it's done, that's my baby, what now?"

"What now? Get off me." I snatched away from him. "Don't worry about me no more please."

"Jodecy really? So we done?" he asked walking behind me as I walked out his apartment.

"Yup." I said dryly. I'm not step mama material, especially not with my own baby on the way.

"Jodecy you really acting like a child, grow the fuck up." he said making me scoff and turn around.

"How many bitches have you fucked since you been with me? How many times have you lied to my face? I'm acting like a child cause I don't wanna be with a nigga who gotta baby on the way? I'm not moving on your terms, if I wanna be with you then I'll decide that and right now I don't so leave me the fuck alone and raise your fucking baby." I got in my car pulling off. "Bitch."

"You tell him?"

"That's his baby." I said. "I'm so annoyed right now, this bitch pregnant by him and having a calm ass pregnancy for a baby I guarantee she don't even fucking want and I'm damn near going to the doctor everyday just to make sure I won't die tryna have mine."

"But did you tell him?" Pooter asked.

"No and I'm not going to until I feel like it, might let him find out through a nigga he don't like, like how I had to." I rolled my eyes. "I'm so fucking stressed out, I can't keep track of shit going on with the shop, I keep fucking throwing up, I got doctors appointments every damn day, nail appointments every damn day, I'm so over it at this point."

"You need to sit the fuck down somewhere and tell somebody other than me so people can help you." Pooter said. "Tryna do everything your damn self."

"This nigga really fucking ruined my life bro." I said ignoring him. "He told me though, he said that shit."

"You want Justice to be your assistant?"

"Justice is in school." I said, it was September.

"Justice is a senior with one class because she did school over the summer." he said.

"Oh yeah." I mumbled. "Where is Justice?"

"In her room. Justice!"

"What?!"

"Come here!" I pulled into the driveway of my house, just sitting there, I'm so tired I don't even feel like moving.

"What?"

"You wanna be my assistant? I'll pay you." I spoke as she snatched the phone from Pooter.

"Pay me how much?" I shrugged.

"Seven a week?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll do it, I would've done it off the love." she said. "When do you want me to start?"

"As soon as possible, I really needed you like two weeks ago." I said. "I need you to reschedule the appointment with the water company and the painters and I need you to come up with a list of beauticians who are good so I can interview them for the shop, also please don't choose no ghetto ass girls."

"Okay and reschedule for when?"

"Try to do next Monday, no I have a doctors appointment, do this Sunday after 4 because I'll be out of church." I said and she nodded.

"Alright I'll call you and let you know."

"Okay." she gave the phone back to Pooter, smacking his head before walking out the room.

"When your next appointment?"

"Tomorrow." I rolled my eyes finally getting out of my car.

"Mm, I'll be there."

"Okay." I said seeing my Papa sitting on the couch when I walked in. "Hi Papa."

"Hi Jode." I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder. "How's the shop?"

"I'm soooooo stressed out, I'm literally over everything." I said.

"It'll be worth it." he said. "What are you doing for your birthday this year?"

"My birthday is coming up." I said. "I forgot my own birthday, chile."

"Ever seen somebody so dumb?" Pooter mumbled.

"Shut up and I don't even know Papa, probably nothing." I said.

Damn pregnancy got me feeling handicapped as hell.

"That's not like you, it's the last year of your teens." he said.

"Mm maybe I'll do a dinner." I said. "I'm so tired."

"Go get in the bed girl." my Papa said and I did exactly that.

"Teach me how to dougie, teach me teach me how to dougie." Cara mumbled as she braided my hair.

"Y'all I really suck dick, like I will eat the shit out of some dick." Kenzie said out of nowhere making me look up from my phone.

"Bitch what?" Cara said sounding so confused making me laugh.

"I will, and don't give a fuck." Kenzie shrugged.

"Ouch Cara." I winced.

"Girl shut up and sit still." she said pushing my hand away as I reached to see how much she had left. "Think I wanna dye my hair."

"What color?"

"Blonde."

"That'll be cute." I said answering the phone for Justice.

"Chile I'm so happy you got something did to that head." she said making me put my middle finger into the screen. "I rescheduled everything you asked me to and made a list of beauticians in the city, I also got those paint samples and took the liberty of getting in contact with the people painting the mural on the back wall and asked how they were coming along."

"Thank you very much, Justice." I said smiling.

"Yeah, yeah. Toya said if you don't bring your ass over here to dinner she beating the shit out of you." I gasped.

"Just for that, I'm not coming. I don't gotta take that type of talk from her ass." I said acting like I had to scratch my head, I really just wanted to see how much hair I had left.

"I'll see you tonight." Justice said. "Somebody calling me."

"Who calling us?" I asked making her smack her lips and hang up.

"Ever since I fought that girl folks been having so much to say about my relationship, like I'm sorry me and my man can make big people decisions. That man ain't make me do shit, I got that abortion because neither of us were ready for a baby." Kenzie said rolling her eyes. "Plus I'm already big, a bitch not tryna be a whale."

"You beat her ass, Kenzie. They making memes and shit of her ass." Cara said. "Y'all seen that one where they was like, "when your mama come in your room and you supposed to be sleep" and her ass was laid out on the ground. Bitch I was in tears."

"I liked the one when they was like, "day 33 of quarantine" and it her was on live with them peas on her eye talking about quarantine beating my ass too." Kenzie said as Cara braided my last braid.

"Come so I can dip your ends." she said. "I know she embarrassed as shit, I would literally move out the city."

"It's only so bad because she talked all that shit just to get her ass beat." I said. "Girl knew she couldn't fight from the beginning."

My stomach turned as we walked into her kitchen, the smell of lobster smacking me right in the face, I swallowed hard trying not to throw up.

"I want some Tubby's." I said as Cara dipped my hair. "And some cherry jolly ranchers."

"That's a random ass combination." Cara said chuckling.

"Tell me about it." I mumbled feeling something tugging at my pants leg. I looked down seeing Cara's younger brother. "Wassup Ju?"

"Jolly rancher?" he asked.

"Damn fat ass." Cara said. "Listening hard as hell."

"Shut up." I chuckled. "I don't have no jolly ranchers, Juju. Ima go buy some and bring you some, okay?"

"K." he stumbled away as I ran my fingers through my braids.

"Feeling like bad bitch, might go steal my nigga back." I said pulling my phone out.

"You do too much." Cara said. "Glad you like them sugar."

"I do." I smiled swinging them around. "Okay let me calm down, tight ass shit."

"Headache finna be in bang mode." she said taking those smelly ass lobsters out of the oven.

"That shit stink." I turned my face up. "I'm horny."

"Gross." Kenzie said walking in the kitchen. "Sex?!"

"Girl.." I rolled my eyes clicking on Instagram.

ameer2x 53m

"Stupid, fine ass bitch, stop having fun." I mumbled continuing to click through his story.

ameer2x 21m

"Ameer is the funniest nigga I know." Cara said rolling.

"It's not funny." I mumbled. "Stupid ass."

"The emojis bro." Kenzie said cracking up with Cara.

"He fucking sickening." I said. "Bitch all the way in California still finding a way to piss me off."

"You gon forgive him?" Kenzie asked me.

"I'm not gon lie, I am." I said truthfully. "But right now I'm just not ready, I'm not mad at the fact that he was having sex with other people, well yes I am. I'm more mad at the fact that he didn't say anything and now I'm left looking stupid because I wasn't dealing with anybody else and not only was he fucking other girls, he got one pregnant."

"Oh so that's his baby?" Cara asked and I nodded. "Damn I was hoping it wasn't."

"I was to." I shrugged. "Would've made it way easier. I'm finna go, I gotta appointment at 3."

"Alright pooh. I'll see you later." I hugged Kenz and Cara.

"Tell your weird ass baby mama to stop talking about me on her wack ass spam page." I said rolling my eyes.

"Toot when you gon stop being mad at me?" Ameer asked me as I looked at the sonogram pictures.

I shrugged. "I don't know Ameer."

"I really ain't mean to get that girl pregnant. I fucked her with a condom, I don't want you to think I was out here fucking bitches unprotected while I was having sex with you cause I wasn't. I know I should've told you and I apologize but I just didn't think it was that deep, I ain't even think I was gon end up like this with you. Loving you and shit."

"It just hurts because she's giving you something that I basically can't, I feel like she don't even want that baby for real." I said. "Her pregnancy is going by smoothly and I just." I shrugged not wanting to say anything about me being pregnant.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. We can work on it." I told him.

hey y'all! i'm throwing a party!!! April 9th at 4pm and y'all asses better show up. I high key wanna make a big ass group chat with all my favorite brats.

cause all y'all ain't my favorite.

would y'all be interested in that? let me know.

how do we feel about the baby being Ameer's? I knew that was his baby!!!

Tootie kept the baby🙄chile i'm stressed already.

Kenz got an abortion, i'm pro choice don't bring that shit in my comments.

Q29: what's your fav scary movie?

Q30: what's one word that best describes you?

byeeeee baby's and let me know about the gc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 14.4K 42
"I just hope you know that I understand...that you don't wanna be alone."
111K 4K 25
"Nobody ride for me, tell me love me , tell me you'd ride for me." ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ 2020
163K 7.2K 37
"No one wants a fat girl." "No one will ever love you." "You'll go through hell your whole life if you don't lose weight!" "You'd be so much prettie...
18.2K 358 28
Just readโœจ.