Finding my other half (Comple...

Da AngelTweet

#2 - arrangedmarriage #12 - feelings True love stands by each other's side on good days and stands closer on... Altro

Chapter - 1: Her Fate; His Acceptance
Chapter - 2 : Her Farewell; His First Step
Chapter - 3: Her First Day; His Bipolar Attitude
Chapter - 4: Her Confusion; His First Gift
Chapter - 5: Her Miseries; His Clarity
Chapter - 6: Her First Smile; His Teasing
Chapter - 7: Her Day at Office; His Favourite Dish
Chapter - 8: Her Relatives; His Adore
Chapter - 9: Her Elegance; His Possessiveness
Chapter - 10: Her Tensions; His Flirting
Chapter - 11: Her Optimism; His Actions
Chapter - 12: Her Loss; His Support
Chapter - 13: Her Past; His Embrace
Chapter - 14: Her Gratitude ; His Straightforwardness
Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings
Chapter - 16: Her Fears; His Restlessness
Chapter - 17: Her Realizations; His Care
Chapter - 18: Her Routine; His Anger
Chapter - 19: Her Shyness; His Closeness
Chapter - 20: Her Birthday; His Surprise
Chapter - 21: Her Daze; His Intensity
Chapter - 22: Her Worries; His Distance
Chapter - 23: Her Naughtiness; His Reaction
Chapter - 25: Her Innocence; His Mischievousness
Chapter - 26: Her Trust; His Love
Chapter - 27: Her Beliefs; His Panic
Chapter - 28: Her Tears; His Menace Avatar
Chapter - 29: Her Broken Soul; His Healings
Chapter - 30: Their Journey of Togetherness
Epilogue - Happily Ever After
Thank You - My Readers

Chapter - 24: Her Respect; His Upbringing

43.4K 1.3K 352
Da AngelTweet

"Sanskar, where is Swara?" Pari asked when she looked at Sanskar who was standing outside of his washroom.

"She is inside, I told her to take hot shower." Sanskar said pointing towards closed door.

Sanskar breathed heavily and ruffle his hairs with one arm shaking his head. 'Swara is safe and she is with me' he tried to digest this thought in his mind.

"Sanskar you go and take shower in our room. You are also quite drench." Pari said looking at his wet hairs and jeans.

"No Kaki Ma, I will stay here if she needs something then she will call." Sanskar said nodding his head in no.

"Listen Sanskar, I will stay here. You quickly go and freshen up else you will catch cold" Pari said in strict voice.

Sanskar looked at the closed door for a moment and then nod his head while leaving from his room.

Swara came outside rubbing her long hairs with towel wearing simple turquoise colour kutri paired with yellow leggings.

"Kaki Ma aap?" Swara asked her with confusion.

"I pushed Sanskar to go in our washroom for shower. You come first and dry your hairs." Pari said pulling her towards dressing room and switching on the hair dryer.

"I will do it Kaki Ma" Swara said with smile looking at her care.

"Swara Bhabhi?" Chanda asked standing at the doorstep.

"Chanda come inside" Pari said loudly.

Pari came out of dressing room followed by Swara.

"Swara take this ginger tea you will feel better" Pari said hand overring cup of tea to Swara.

"Thank you, Chanda. I really needed it, feeling headache." Swara said taking cup from Pari and giving smile to Chanda. Chanda left after that from their room.

"Swara, let me call Dr. Sinha?" Pari said worriedly caressing her hairs.

"No Kaki Ma, it's just some heaviness. I will sleep of some time, then I will be fine." Swara said assuring her.

"Hey Swara, how are you? Are you feeling ok?" Sanskar said entering their room while wrapping one towel on his waist and one on his neck with which he was drying his hairs. Earlier, when he went to Pari's room he forgot to take his cloths, he was worried for Swara.

"Hmm now take care of your wife. I am going downstairs. Do you guys want me to send lunch here only." Pari asked walking towards room door.

"Sure, Kaki ma." Sanskar said nodding his head.

"Ok." Pari said and left from there.

Sanskar went to close the room door.

"How are you feeling now?" Sanskar said sitting beside her on bed.

"Hmm" Swara hummed nodding her bowed head. Her cheeks were painted in red colour and she bit her lower lip to hide her blush.

"Do you have headache?" Sanskar said putting his palm on hers.

"No" Swara said in whisper still bending her head.

"Why are you not drinking this tea?" Sanskar said to her passing half empty teacup.

"I will. You go." Swara whispered again in low voice still bending her head.

"Where should I go?" Sanskar asked her in confusion.

"Hmm you .... Clo...na....you must be feeling cold" Swara stammered looking everywhere but not at Sanskar.

Then Sanskar realised that his kitten is feeling shy to look after her shirtless, deadly handsome husband.

"No but I am feeling hot." Sanskar said in innocent voice with puppy face.

"Sanskar" Swara whined, blushing profusely.

"Ohh god my innocence overloaded kitten" Sanskar laughed at her shaking his head.

Sanskar moved forward and touched her forehead with his caressing her cheeks.

"You know right I cannot resist this look. So, get back straight don't tempt me now" Sanskar said in husky voice.

Swara felt breathless with his intense proximity, and manly cologne, smell of vanilla body wash filled in her lungs.

Post lunch, Sanskar heard a knock on the door, he was sitting on the bed working on his Mac whereas Swara was watching TV.

"Come In" Sanskar said.

Ragini was there on the doorstep.

"Hi Swara, how are you feeling now?" Ragini said entering their room showing fake concern towards her cousin.

"Arre Ragini, I am fine. Nothing happened." Swara replied to her with smile.

"I am sorry Swara, it was my mistake. Sorry really. I am feeling so bad for you." Ragini said shredding her fake tears sitting beside her on the bed.

"Ragini it was my mistake, that I was walking without looking at front." Swara said holding her hand.

"Can I bring something for you?" Ragini asked her.

Sanskar was still typing on his Mac digging his head in it, but his concentration was on their talks.

Ragini sat there in their room for some more time telling about her course. Looking at her cheerful face Swara was showing more interest in their conversation. Whereas Ragini was observing working Sanskar from corner of her eyes. He looked like not at all interested in their conversation. Later, Sanskar suggested Swara to go out for evening walk to which Swara happily agreed and went with him.

Sanskar looked at Swara, she was sleeping peacefully in his embrace, keeping her head on his chest and holding his t-shirt in her fist. Her face as usual was glowing in moon light. She had beautiful smile on her face which gave utmost peace to his heart, but his mind was not at it's peace. 'Ohh god, this smile always gave unexplainable peace to my heart but today my mind is not at place. I know, I am trying to keep Gadodia family away from her. If they are involved in this mess, then it will hurt her. She is keenly looking forward for their relation. Till the time they come out as clean, I cannot allow them to be near her.' Sanskar thought pulling her close to him and kissing her hairs. He remembered his Mom's words 'we never met Sharmishtha ji or Gadodia family when we used to stay at Kolkata. They never visited Reva's house not even when Swara was born or her naming ceremony or her birthdays. We met them first time when we went to Badi after meeting with Dida to see Swara just two days before your marriage.'

Earlier Sanskar tried to drill his Badi Ma and Mom about the past relation between Bose family and Gadodia family indirectly. Even after living in one city two sisters who brought up together were not in much contact, this fact troubled him more. His theory of Gadodia family showing their fake concern and care towards Swara looked more reliable.

Next day at breakfast table Annapurna asked DP "Let us know in advance when we should come for the AGM?"

"As usual Anu on the last day." DP said and continued "Two days after AGM will start it will be of 3 days, you all need to come on third day."

"Swara, you also need to come this year" Sanskar informed her.

"Me? Why?" Swara asked him in confusion.

"You are shareholder Swara. Its compulsory to attend this meeting for all major shareholders." Sanskar explained her.

"Ok" Swara said nodding her head.

Shekhar and Dadi exchanged the look rolling their eyes. They were jealous about Swara's status. Whereas Ragini gritted her teeth but covered it with smile.

"Sanskar, what do I need to do in that meeting?" Swara asked going behind him in nervousness. The moment Sanskar declared that she needs to attend one business meeting Swara was in tension.

"Nothing Kitten. It will be informative for you. We will be declaring dividends, interest and bonus for all our shareholders and investors" Sanskar said with smile looking at her confused face.

"Ohh ok. Today also you will be late na?" Swara asked him tried her best to show him her best smile.

Sanskar nodded his head and said putting his palm on her cheeks "just one last week." He kissed her forehead and confessed his love for her and left for the office.

It was night and Maheshwari family along with Gadodia family were sitting in the garden area post dinner enjoying their cold coffee. Adarsh has just came back from office where as Sanskar and Laksh were still at office. They have already informed that they will be very late today.

"DP ji thanks you so much for all your help. Now that Ma and Ragini will here. I will be tension free." Shekhar said he was leaving for Kolkatta next morning. Swara has already signed the lease papers for Dida's house and gave it to him.

"Arre Shekhar ji. This is nothing we are really happy to have them here." DP said assuring Shekhar.

"Papa, we will be fine. I will take care of everything." Ragini said with smile eyeing him to pass her hidden message to DP and Ram.

"DP ji and Ram ji, Ragini was thinking to do a job here in Mumbai. I was thinking if she can get your guidance, she will learn lot of things. And when she is working with family members, I will be also stress free" Shekhar asked DP, he wanted Ragini to join Maheshwari business house.

"That's really great Ragini beta. I can suggest you to check our recruitment portal. There will be various job opportunities open whichever you think is good for your profile and career growth you can apply for that or even upload your resume there. Then it will be in the hands of departmental head and HR. They have their own selection process and recruitment criteria's." Ram provided her additional information.

"Ram ji, but I was thinking if you recommend her then it will be easy for her, why to go in process." Shekhar said, he sounded like what's the need to for all these resume and interview hassles when they have contact with owners of business house.

"Shekhar ji, in Maheshwari Business House nothing works on recommendations. It will be purely on the merit." DP said with proud.

"Ohh but Sanskar beta and Laksh beta ...." Shekhar could not continue after receiving DP 's stern look.

"What do you think Shekhar ji that Sanskar became CEO just because he is a Maheshwari?" DP asked him and continued "If you are thinking this then you have very little knowledge about our son."

Shekhar looked puzzled same was with Swara. She was keen to know more about her husband.

DP looked at Swara's confused face and asked her in soft voice "Swara beta what do you think when Sanskar joined Business House?"

"Umm Sanskar told me that he joined after his MBA" Swara whispered in low voice unsure about her own statement.

"Yes, that's right he joined Management Body after his MBA, but he joined business house when he was 12." DP said with pride.

Swara was dumbfound with this revelation she looked at her MILs, Annapurna nodded her head with proud smile.

"I still remember that day, Sanskar was in grade 8. It was first day of his summer vacations, during breakfast he asked me about accompanying us to office. I thought he will come to office for couple of hours to play and then he will return back home. It was his first day at office Swara beta." DP said remembering that day.

"He was there for all 11 hours in my cabin, he was trying his best to understand what we were discussing, or we were doing. I am sure that 12 years boy would not have understood a single thing but still he was focused. Every day he used to come with us and sit either of mine or Ram or later in Adi's cabin, he even joined meetings quietly sitting in one corner of meeting room. Even after when his school started, he used to come to office and finish his homework and assignments there along with focusing on our discussions. When we used to return back to home, he used to ask us hundreds of questions." DP took a pause followed with heavy breath, he had proud tears in his eyes on his son's upbringing.

"You know Swara, after his 12th we have not spent any single penny for him. He earned scholarship by working hard, to Harvard University for his engineering. His studies were funded by university whereas he used to do a job with our counterparts in US to support his accommodation and daily needs. Not only white collar but blue collar as well to understand the logistics and operations. He used to earn the same salary as a normal employee would earn no perks for being Maheshwari. He used to live in small studio apartment, used to travel with public transport since he could not afford a car or big house in his initial days at US. When he completed his MBA, he joined management body as youngest director after clearing rigorous selection process, we were quite tough on him while bringing him on management, but he proved it with in next couple of years he became CEO. And again, that was not our decision, it was unanimously decided by shareholders and investors through voting. He was privileged by birth but was not provisioned to become scion, he earned it with his dedication and hard work, beta" by the time DP finished Swara was speechless, thrilled, overwhelmed and what not after knowing about her husband's upbringing.

Swara looked at all members of her family each one was silent and looking at some far like they were witnessing events right now in front of their teary eyes. She could feel proud feeling on everybody's eye and satisfaction on their faces about upbringing of their son. Truly her family admire her husband a lot.

"Jiji, do you remember his cooking sessions through skype?" Sujata said with smile breaking the silence.

"Hmm he was always disaster in kitchen." Annapurna mentioned with smile.

"Really DP ji and Ram ji this is something which everybody from our family should feel proud of" Shekhar said admiringly.

"Yes, we are proud of him. Even Laksh also join business at very young age, he also used to do job while studying his masters at Cambridge University." Ram said sipping his cold coffee.

"That's great, Bade Papa, I would love to work to assist Jiju and gain some valuable experience" Ragini tried her best to show her enthusiasm and not to sound cheeky.

Ragini earlier observed Sanskar over this one week, he spends most of his time at office or even if he is at home, he is working either in his room or attending meetings at downstairs study. She thought working with him would be a best option for her to be near him.

Ragini's expressions changed into dumbfound when she heard a laugh from Maheshwari men.

"It's not at all easy Ragini to work with him. You need tremendous expertise to be on his assisting team." Adarsh said controlling his laugh.

"Yes, Adi is absolutely correct. Ragini beta you have always seen him as son of this house or as Swara's husband who is very calm, humble, caring and loving. You still have not met CEO Sanskar Maheshwari. He is damn tough to handle." Ram mentioned shaking his head.

"Even the regional or divisional heads or MDs and VPs who have 20 -25 years of experience get scared if they need to present something in front of him. He had detailed knowledge about the end to end processes. He is too sharp to catch anything missing or incorrect, answering his questions is always a herculean task for any of them." DP said feeling proud over his son.

"He is true work horse" Adi said with proud.

Ragini felt like there is no chance she can work with Sanskar, so one more blocker on her way to reach near her so called dreams.

At around 1 am Sanskar came back from office. Swara was wide awake, she was thinking about her Bade Papa's words. She felt her heart swelled by knowing about her husband.

"Hey Kitten, you are still awake?" Sanskar asked keeping his laptop bag on couch.

"Yes, I was waiting for you." Swara replied with smile and continued "had your dinner or should I bring it?"

He came near her and kissed her forehead mumbling "I love you Kitten"

Swara replied him with smile "love you too."

"We had dinner in office only. I will just go and get freshen up." Sanskar said moving towards dressing room.

After freshening up Sanskar came to bed and sat resting his back on headboard. He was still typing something on his mobile and Swara was looking at him in admiration with tears and smile.

"Let's sleep, come here" Sanskar said diverting his gaze from mobile to his wife and trying to held her hand to pull her on his chest.

"Hey what happened? Why are you looking at me like this?" Sanskar asked scrunching his eyebrows.

Swara took heavy breath and instantly hugged him wrapping her hands around his neck.

"I love you Sanskar" Swara confessed in low voice near his ears.

"I love you too Kitten" Sanskar said wrapping his arms around her petite figure.

"I know, I will be the last deserving person to say this but still I want to say this to you." Swara said breaking their hug after some time but keeping her head on his chest and playing with his shirt buttons and continued staring at his eyes "I am proud of you Sanskar."

"What?" Sanskar asked caressing her cheeks with confusion.

"Bada Papa narrated your journey from 12 years young boy till CEO Sanskar Maheshwari." Swara said with tears in her eyes.

"Ohh come on. It's nothing big Swara." Sanskar said shrugging his shoulders.

"No Sanskar you worked really hard to be in this position. I mean you were born with silver spoon but still.." Swara could not continue.

"Exactly Swara that's the mindset I wanted to break. Even though you born in rich family you can gain the wealthy life, but you can't maintain the legacy of family without hard work. You know at last day my exams of grade 8 me and my friends were discussing about the question paper and answers. That time one of my friend asked me, why I study so hard to become topper of the class every year. At the end not matter what my grades in exams, I will be sitting on the chair of Maheshwari Business House and ordering my staff. That's why next day, I went with Bade Papa to see how he orders. But looking at him I realised he don't pass orders; he shares instructions in the form of guidance to his staff to move forward. A person can give instructions only when he has experience. Also, his staff will take his instructions in to consideration when their boss will earn respect in their eyes. And to gain that respect you have to prove yourself else you will be end up giving orders which might not be followed." Sanskar explained her remembering his childhood and struggle while rubbing his palm over her arm. He felt content while sharing these details of his life with his wife.

"Ohh god you completely changed my definition of rich boys" Swara said holding his cheek and turning his gaze towards her. Her respect for him were multiplied by infinity and that could be seen in her eyes.

Sanskar chuckled at her statement.

"No Kitten, it's still lot more to go and achieve." Sanskar said in deep voice.

"hmm" Swara hummed nodding her head, she again kept her head on his chest. And he kept on caressing her long silky smooth hairs.

"I still don't know what Badi Ma and Mom see in me that they choose me for you. You have achieved a lot in your life at young age, and I am just simple post-graduate in Physics used to teach in convent school before our marriage." Swara said after some minutes of silence.

"Come on Kitten, marriage is not about what you achieved dear, it's about what you feel. Badi Ma knew me, she knew that if her son can have beautiful married life and he can fall in love then it will be only with you. She must have guessed it looking after our childhood bond. I used to feel some sweet tingling's in heart whenever I used to hear your name even though I didn't have our memories from childhood." Sanskar said shrugging his shoulders.

Swara raised her head and smiled looking at his peaceful face and snuggled in his chest to feel him near him.

Next four days were too hectic for Swara and Sanskar they did not receive much time to spend with each other. Sanskar hoped Swara would understand his workload and Swara did, she provided her support to him not being too much demanding about his time. Her one hearty smile took away all his stress. At night whatever time Sanskar returned back, he found his wife wide awake, they used to talk about day activities and used to sleep in each other's warm embrace.

"Swara are you ready?" Sanskar asked her after his call with Mike. Swara was getting ready in dressing room. Today was the last day of AGM and all Maheshwari ladies will be going for the meeting.

Swara got ready in magenta colour Punjabi suit and churidar with full sleeves, there were some thread embroidery work on neck with green and dijon gold colour, her sleeves had small booty design with contrast colours. The light pink dupatta in georgette material designed with fine thread work with green, Dijon gold and magenta colour. She had adorned her mangalsutra on her neck and hairline filled with sindoor accompanied by light make up highlighting her eyes. She had kept her hairs open as usual.

"Yes, Sanskar I am ready." Swara said coming out of dressing room while fixing her diamond earrings lock.

"You are not sitting on the first row with everyone during meeting." Sanskar looked at her in bewilderment and said shaking his head.

"Ok, just let me know where I should sit?" Swara replied in innocent voice taking her Louise Vitton purse and stuffing her mobile in it.

"Ohh god why do I always forget that I have this innocent wife. It's ok you will sit with everyone." Sanskar said taking his laptop bag from couch and opening the knob of their room door.

They all assembled at drawing room. Swara looked at her MILs, all were dressed up very elegantly. Sanskar's dadi gave them curd and sugar passing her blessings to all Maheshwari men for their hard work and success.

Entire Maheshwari family arrived at Maheshwari Office compound and their car convoy lead towards the auditorium instead of their office building. Swara was looking outside of the car.

"Meeting is not at the board rooms Sanskar." Swara asked him.

"Nope it will be in auditorium" Sanskar replied her.

"How many people will be there?" Swara asked again.

"Expected count is 550" Sanskar replied with smile.

"Itane jyada log?" Swara asked widening her eyes.

"Hmm that's why we are known as business house. Those are our shareholders and investors." Sanskar replied.

Soon the cars entered the premises of auditorium and security teams opened the car doors for them with respect.

Sanskar held Swara's hand and lead inside auditorium, seats were already allocated for dignitaries, Sanskar took Swara at the first row which was reserved for Maheshwari family members.

"Swara I need to go. You be with Badi ma, Mom or Kaki Ma. Don't go anywhere alone." Sanskar whispered in her ears.

Swara nodded looking at him with smile.

Sanskar instructed Roger to be with Maheshwari ladies with his team for their security and left from there to join male members of the family.

"Hey Bhagwan, now five hours we need to sit here and listen all uninterested talks" Sujata mumbled in Swara's ears. She always found this meeting as the most boring event in her lifetime.

Swara smiled at her MILs grumpy face.

Soon the announcement made, and meeting started with initial greetings.

Maheshwari men were sitting on the stage along with 10 more people who were representing management body. Sanskar made his way towards podium and started explaining about the annual report of the company's performance and strategies over last year and what the future will look like for their business house.

Sanskar was wearing dark grey Versace suit paired with white shirt and tie, clean shave and perfectly set hairs with gel. He was looking like a true Greek god. When he was explaining there was pin drop silence, there were visual slides running behind him on projector screen. His voice was depicting his confidence level and true hard-core businessman aura surrounded him.

Swara was looking at her husband, this Sanskar standing in front of her is completely different from her husband. 'If I tell these people that the man who is standing and talking in big business terminology, flirts with me every day, joke with his younger brother, teases me till I became beetroot, loved and cared for me most and the most romantic man I have ever seen will these people will believe it?' Small smile adorned her lips thinking this.

Swara hardly understood anything from Sanskar's 2 hours speech. She was just observing her deadly handsome husband feeling goosebumps in her stomach. Loud clapping sound broke her trance and she looked at her husband with smile, who gave her quick glace before nodding his head for acknowledging the attendees.

Post lunch, Adarsh informed about upcoming takeovers and mergers. Followed by Ram announcing the dividend percentage, interest amount, bonus shares, executive salary revisions, compensations and overall perks for their staff. Meeting ended with DP's thanksgiving speech.

It was 3 in the afternoon the major event of the Maheshwari Business house successfully winded up. Swara along with her MILs were talking to other acquaintances when Sanskar came back to join them.

"Congratulations Mr. Maheshwari" the one person who was talking to Annapurna wished him.

"Thank you" Sanskar replied back shaking his hand with small smile.

"It was amazing Sanskar. Congratulations to everyone. Now celebration is waiting for you guys at home." Pari said patting his back.

"I am dead tired Kaki Ma" Sanskar said taking heavy breaths.

"When are we leaving? I am bored now. I missed my serials today because of this" Sujata said scrunching her nose.

"You are impossible Mom." Sanskar replied shaking his head.

Soon others also joined them, and they all left from auditorium towards home.

Swara came out from washroom after freshening up she looked at her husband he was sitting on the bed touching his back on headboard. He has removed his shoes but was in still his formal attire, he has closed his eyes. He looked tired.

Swara came near him she caressed his hairs with her delicate fingers. Swara thought not to disturb his sleep so she took her hand back but was startled with his voice.

"Please keep on doing it Kitten" Sanskar said closed eyes. He felt relaxed when her fingers touched his scalp.

"You look too tired, sleep for some time." Swara said again caressing his hairs.

"hmm" Sanskar said taking deep breath. After some time, he moved to washroom for change, he came back after shower in his black t shirt and white track pants. He sat on bed besides Swara who was reading some magazine. Swara kept it aside when he came and looked at him, she guessed it that he wants to say something to her.

"Kitten, I have one meeting to join in London." Sanskar said after some time taking her hand in his.

"Ohh, when are you leaving?" Swara said gulping a big lump formed in her throat. Earlier she hoped that now this meeting is done she will get some time to spend with her husband.

"We are leaving day after tomorrow." Sanskar replied staring in her eyes.

"Ok, I will do you packing who else is coming with you?" Swara said in shaky voice and bending her head with pressed lips to control her inner turmoil. She thought might be someone from home is going with him.

"Did you forget what I told you last time that whenever I will go to any corner of the world you are going to accompany me. So, it's you and me are going" Sanskar said pulling her towards him in an embrace.

"Seriously" Swara asked him with bright smile shifting away from him but staring at his eye with her big doe hazel nut eyes.

"Yes, Kitten, it's like a gathering with all our European counterparts, every year it has been held with families. This year, I told Bade Papa that you and I will go. And after that..." Sanskar paused and then continued shifting her hair strand to back of her ear in husky voice "we will go to St. Lucia for our most awaited honeymoon."

Swara smiled dropped and she skipped her heartbeat, when she heard about their upcoming honeymoon trip. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes bowing her head to hide her blush.

Sanskar pulled her again in his embrace caressing her hairs. "First one week we will be in London then one week we will be on our private island."

"Private island?" Swara whispered, playing with his shirt buttons.

"Yes, we own some islands in Caribbean, we have built exclusive resorts there for tourist. But on couple of islands we have kept private area away from resort which can be used by us only. So, we don't need to put do not disturb board anywhere." Sanskar said teasingly kissing her hairs.

Swara snuggle in his embrace hearing him out.

At evening Laksh opened Champaign to celebrate their success at AGM. There were variety of delicacies prepared for celebrations. Parvati as usual scrunching her nose due to nonveg food and alcohol.

Sanskar declared his plans for going to London followed by his honeymoon trip to all.

"St. Lucia don't tell me Bhai. It's beautiful Bhabhi, you guys will enjoy a lot of amazing beaches and crystal-clear water and scenery its mind blowing." Uttara exclaimed.

"Yes, Sanskar that sounds like an amazing plan. You guys really need it" Pari said passing teasing look to Swara who bowed her head to avoid her teasing gaze.

"Make all arrangements and you guys will be staying at private area, right?" Ram asked him.

"Come on Chachu, he is going on honeymoon. Of course, they would prefer silence zone." Laksh said wiggling his eyebrows, looking at Swara and Sanskar's flushed faces.

"Swara, tomorrow we will go for shopping" Pari said beamingly.

"Kaki Ma but I have lot of unused cloths." Swara said shaking her head.

"Still we will go" Pari said strictly.

And that goes on with all planning and gossiping about their upcoming trip but one pair of eyes were burning in jealousy.

'My Laddoo will also have all these pampering's from Laksh in near future, I will soon talk to Annapurna and Sujata about this alliance.' Parvati thought scrunching her nose looking at Swara's smiling face.

'Hey Kanhaji, why nothing is working as per my plan? All the ways I am trying to be near Sanskar are failing. And now he is going away with Swara for two weeks. They are going on honeymoon, no I can't let them go. But what should I do to stop them? I cannot do anything. Is he out of reach for me now? No, I cannot forget him. I dreamt my future with him, how can I easily let him go? No not this time, whatever Dadi and Ma want they can do but I still want to be titled as Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari.' Ragini could not sleep at night thinking what Swara and Sanskar would be doing in their room who were sleeping peacefully in each other's warm embrace dreaming about their upcoming beautiful days.
*******************************************
Precap –

Will Swasan meet Kavita?

Will Kavita's presence affect their relation?

Will Parvati be able to put talks about Laksh and Ragini's alliance in front of Maheshwari Ladies?

Hope you would admire Sanskar's upbringing by MF.

Here you go my lovely reader another chapter for Swasan in their journey to become soulmates. Thanks in advance for all your love and appreciation

Let me know your views and feedback through comments and votes.

Love
AngelTweet.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.3M 51.3K 26
Sneha Anand is a 23 year old final year MBA Student. She is Smart, hardworking, ambitious and a kind Girl. She loves her family a lot and has always...
689K 46.4K 87
(Apart Series - Book 2) Sehgals were shocked to see Brinda exchanging rings with Souvik when they entered Sharma Nivas. Mahir wanted to let Brinda k...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...