Lady-Killer (A Maroon 5/ Adam...

By pin3apple

When Anna Web goes to Cortines Performing Arts High School on a scholarship, she leaves the only life she eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Credits

Chapter 5

1.5K 22 2
By pin3apple

Copyright 2012 Natalie Elle Tyler - All Rights Reserved

I missed the bus heading home that afternoon.

It was cloudy that afternoon, and the first raindrop of the night landed on my raincoat. If a big lightning storm was tonight, that would be my lucky day...

No school.

Kids stared from the farm across my cabin as I unlocked the doors. My mom, probably going frantic inside, searching all over for me, was probably inside about to ask, "Where were you?"

I turned off the light that night, and read the book, "Dark Moons,"

It was about how a boy broke a girl's heart by cheating on her with her best friend. The cover was a small shining moon surrounded by trees. It kind of reminded me of John... He didn't cheat on me though. At least not yet...

I was quiet the whole day. Mom tried speaking to me, but I never spoke back. She acted like nothing was wrong. Not like she ever did pay any attention to me. Dad was at work, so I never saw him. And today I skipped school again. Mom dropped me off, I headed to the doors, and walked to the playground instead. It was only a matter of time before I knew my mom would figure out. By then, she can be mad. But for now, I'm just going to enjoy it for as long as I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 8K 35
{Book #3 of The Obsessed Series} Something is rotten in the state of Idaho. When Adam and his new wife Jane leave Hollywood for a life of rural tra...
172K 5.6K 38
'His Sunshine' Spin-Off. This story CANNOT be read as a stand-alone. Six siblings. We know all about the eldest, but what about the rest? Anna, Cody...
14.3K 257 22
It's been 2 years since Sophie's brother Louis left home to follow his singing dreams and audtion for the X-factor. Since then Sophie's life couldn't...
2.8M 56.8K 33
{Book #1 of The Obsessed Series} When Adam Levine named his debut album Songs About Jane, he never anticipated the questions that would haunt him fo...