Keep Me Sane.

Por jahsehsvicecity

Ever since her parents died, Shania's life been nothing but hell. I mean she has a older brother and they wer... Más

Characters :
1:
2:
3:
More Characters :
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
not update, message
11:
12:
13:
More characters :

10:

1.2K 45 58
Por jahsehsvicecity

Jahseh's POV :
3am.

I smirked as I took one last sip of my drink before crumbling the soda can and tossing it out the window.

I told this fool that if he snitched to the police, it was gonna be a problem. He's gonna wished he'd never did that.

Turning the car off, I got out the car pulling my pants up a little. I closed the car door as Ski came out beside me.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Ski questioned as looking unsure of himself. I looked at him blankly before snapping head back towards Melly and started charging directly towards as he got up putting his hands up in surrender.

Ima make these niggas stop playing with me.

Ski nodded as he followed me. Without anything hesitation, I threw hella punches at him as his faggot ass friends started jumping on me, and that's when Ski jumped in.

Blood started to ooz out from his nose as he struggled trying to grab me. "You pussy ass nigga! You just wait until I report to the police!!" He yelled out.

I frozed up once he said that, dropping him towards the ground making him groaned in pain. I stared in the distance as I started to feel a sensation take control of my body.

It was my inner self, X.

Something that comes out of me whenever someone or something upsets me. My eyes starts to change from brown to jet black and until he don't get rid of whatever's making him mad, he's completely unstoppable.

"Oh that scared you huh?" I shot my head back towards Melly, seeing him laughing at me and smirking. I glared at him and started walking up to him.

"What are you? Gay my nigga?" Melly asked as he made a weird looking face. I slowly wrapped my hand around his neck tightening my grip.

"Yo.." He struggled to say as he tried to remove my hand from his neck,which only made me tighten the grip as he gasped for air.

"Bro let him go!" One of his friends shouted at me, or at least tried too. I smirked and took my gun out of my pants and shot him in his foot. "Shut the fuck up and let me do this."

I looked at Melly, who was now fighting for his life. I held him up against the wall. "The only place you're reporting to is death." I whispered in his ear before I aggressively banging his head against the brick stoned wall, causing his skull to immediately split open.

I let go of him and watched as his lifeless body collapsed on the ground, load of blood started running down, building a flood.

I wiped my forehead and looked over at his friends, who were just in complete shock over their now dead friend's body.

I smirked and took a few steps forward as they took a few steps back. They didn't have nothing to say to me.

"If anyone asks.. Craig did it. Craig Crippen." I threw Craig's ID by Melly and looked back at the faggot ass friends of his.

"Cause.. if y'all rat me out, y'all are next."

One of them nodded immediately. "Y-yes, craig did it." he stuttered out putting the remind in his head as the others agreed.

I nodded. "Go home." I ordered as they all got up and disappeared like ants. I looked over at Ski. "Ready."

"Good cause I'm hungry." Ski said as he began walking to the car. I shook my head and followed him.

I wanted and needed some pussy ASAP. and that's exactly where I went to go get.

Shania's POV :
1pm.

"Mmm fuck babygirl..." Jahseh moaned as he moved my waist up and down while I continued bouncing on his dick.

I threw my head back, picking up the pace as I started feeling all over his chest. "Daddy you're so big.." He rolled his eyes in the back of his head.

"Baby hold still, I'm finna I'm finna I'm finna-"

The sound of loud smacking fill my ears. I fluttered my eyes as I looked over to my right and seen Ski eating some damn lays chips. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

My dream got interrupted because of this? That was some bullshit.

I sighed before getting up and stretching. That was a bomb ass dream I wanted to finished. Just imagining Jahseh's face as he moans my name was the best feeling ever.

"Good morningggg." Ski dramatically said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hii" I looked up at him. He sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes. "That dry ass Hi."

I chuckled a little. "HIIIIII." I shouted out making him jump out of his seat. I laughed shaking my head. "Welp, you was asking for it."

He got back up and playfully glares at me. "Shut up."

"No you." I shot back.

"That's why you peed on yourself meanie."

I gasped and looked down and seen that it was wet. It just wasn't pee, it was from that dream I had with Jahseh.

I looked at Ski in embarrassment as he started to laugh. I immediately ran up stairs shouting. " FUCK YOUUUUUUU "

I ran inside my room and into the bathroom turning the shower on. I stripped out of my clothes and got in and started washing up.

While washing up, my mind started drifting onto Jahseh. I missed him and haven't seen him all day, he wasn't even in his room now that I think about it.

I haven't seen him since yesterday afternoon when the police pulled up. I hope he's okay because that was pretty scary, his eyes changed colors.

Eh, hopefully I'll see him later.

I continued washing up with soap and body wash until the water started to get a mid warmish before turning the shower off and getting out to dry off.

When I walked into my room, I jumped getting frightened by the shadow figure that was standing at the doorway. I turned to look and it was Jahseh, I sighed in relief going into the closet to pick out something.

I heard him chuckled a little. "Did I scare you mamas?" I came back out with some sweats and a T-shirt. I looked at him and sighed nodding my head.

"Aw, I'm sorry. I just wanted to know if you were up cause I wanna chill with you."

I smiled and nodded. "Of course." He smirked before winking at me. " I'll be downstairs with the guys." I nodded my head before drying myself off. "Alright."

As he walked away from my door, I dropped the towel completely so that I can powder and lotion myself up before putting on my underclothes.

I put my clothes on then grabbed my phone and turned my room light off before going downstairs joining the guys.

I came down walking into the living room to see them all smoking. Once Jahseh seen me, he patted the empty seat next to him, informing me to come sit next to him and I did exactly that.

I looked up at him, ski and everyone else who was in the living room. All their eyes were just low and pinkish. They were high as a bitch.

I got up and shook my head. "I'm going to make some tacos, do ya'll want any? I looked at all of them as they all nodded their heads. "I'll take two." Ski said holding up two fingers as he fluttered his eyes leaning over about to fall off the couch.

I giggled and went ahead into the kitchen, taking out the ingredients for the tacos before washing my hands. I started chopping up the onions, tomatoes, and lettuce, then put those in individual containers. I cooked the taco meat as I placed the taco shells into the oven.

It didn't take that long for them to be cooked. I turned the stove off was they were done before walking into the living room.

"hey guys the foo-" I started to say as I walked into the living room just to see Jahseh and some chick going back and fourth.

"I don't care Jahseh, she's been crying her eyes out ever since that night. Atleast go over there and talk to her." The girl said pointing a finger at him. I walked in some more just to realize it was Jasmine. Geneva's friend.

Gross.

"Well. she should've thought about that before she pulled that shit on me vro." He took the piece out of his mouth exhaling as he leaned back on the couch.

Jasmine sucked her teeth and looked over at me rolling her eyes. "Why the fuck is she still here?" she caught an attitude.

I rolled my eyes as well ignoring her while walking over to Jahseh to sit down.

"I could ask the same about you, don't worry about it." He said getting a little annoyed.

Jasmine walked up to me and squatted down so that we were face to face.

" Don't think just because they aren't together at the moment mean they ain't together because they still are." She whispered lowly but loud enough just for me to hear.

I just shrugged leaning back on Jahseh's chest. He took a another hit at the blunt before wrapping his arm around me. I could tell it got to her.

"Oh wow, so this is what we doing?" Jasmine shook her head as she grabbed her keys and headed towards the door. She turned back around giving us an evil eye. " Just wait until I tell Geneva about this little affair between the two of you."

I looked over at Jahseh. He just shrugged looking unbothered as ever as can be.

"Ugh. can't stand niggas!" She whined as she stormed out the house slamming the door behind her.

Once she got in her car and pulled out of the driveway, the guys busted out laughing historically basically taking Jasmine and her complaints as a joke.

"Vruh, that girl don't scare you?" Ski asked as he put the blunt out before getting up.

"Hell naw, that bitch can choke off my dick." Jahseh said standing up and adjusting his clothes. He then looked at me. " You scared of her?" I shook my head no, lying. "No..."

He could tell that I was lying too.

"You don't have to be scared of that manly looking ass bitch."

I laughed shaking my head.

"Nah foreal, she neither her or Geneva bother you in school tomorrow let me know." I nodded my head before rolling my eyes at the fact that I go back to school tomorrow.

I stood up following all of them to the kitchen as they fixed themselves some tacos.

"I really don't wanna goooo!" I whined dramatically.

"I know but how else are you going to get an education?" Jahseh asked as he fixed his plate.

"Home schooling." I suggested.

"You wanna be homeschooled?" I noded my head quickly. "You sure?" he looked up at me double checking.

"I never been so sure in my life." I said jumping up.

He chuckled. "Alright you ca-"

"Oh thank you thank you thank you." I cut him off running over towards him hugging him.

He chuckled again before pulling me off.

I looked at him confused not realizing what I was doing. I backed up looking embarrassed and cleared my throat. "Sorry."

"It's ight.. you not going to fix you anything to eat?" He asked looking concerned.

"I ate already."

He nodded before grabbing a soda can from the fridge.

"Ight ya'll, I'm upstairs." He said raising his right hand up. "Ight vruh." They all said.

He motioned me with his head as he started heading upstairs to his room. I said bye to the guys and soon followed him upstairs to his room.

And it's actually funny now that I sleep in Jahseh's room instead of mine. I just go in there to change basically.

"Shut the door behind you." He said as he sat his food on the stand and started to change. I did as told and closed the door behind me before climbing into his bed.

Moments later, he joined turning the TV on. We watched Naruto together while he was eating. After that, he turned on a movie as we both cuddled up under the covers wrapped around each other. We both stayed like that until we fell asleep.

How do you think Shania's gonna react to melly's death? Do you think Jahseh is going to get caught? How do you Geneva's gonna react to Jahseh being hugged up with Shania lately?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.4K 260 19
[COMPLETED] Still no proper description because I suck at these...It's a great read..I swear! LLJ.
89.4K 5.8K 46
"Stop playing with my heart and make up your damn mind." Fast updates Just read it bruh
194K 11K 54
[𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...
8.3K 115 49
"You just found out your friend got killed by me and now you wanna fuck" "Mhm" I nodded and he laughed "Your insane ma" "I know"