Mr. Devil

By SarahStars27

THIS BOOK IS ALMOST FOUR YEARS OLD!! He is heartless. She has a heart of gold. He's feared by everyone. She... More

*Stone Cold*
*Holy Cheeseballs*
*Taco Bell Trip*
*The Death Machine*
*The Sickness*
*Spilled Chicken Soup*
*Hate the Game, Not the Player*
*Late Night Dance Moves*
*I'd Do It Again Without Thinking Twice *
*Morning Pancakes*
*Holy Mother of Gummy Bears*
*The Slow Dance*
*Blame the milk not me*
*Family Reunion*
*A Goodbye Kiss*
*As Time Passes*
*Like Old Times*
*Roses Are Red*
*Big Bad Mafia Boss*
*Playing With the Devil*
*The Death Grip*
*Little Sister*
*Hannah*
*Broken Glass and a Little Sass*
*Go On and Kiss The Girl*
*Vroom Vroom Bishes*
*Cold, Very Cold*
*Tea Party With The Bad Men*
*Fricked up on some diet Coke*
*Take a picture, it will last longer*
*Romeo and Juliet*
*A Broken I Miss You*
*Something More than You*
*We All Have Pasts*
*Pain*
*Hospitals*
*Fudge Brownies and Hot Doctors*
*Last Warnings*
*Oh Romeo*
*Tears were Shed*
*Little to Nothing*
*Cats Out of The Bag*
*It Kind of Slipped"
*Oh Hi*
*College*
*Prom-Posals Are For The Weak*
"I Think I Dropped My Croissant*๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
A/N
*Dress Shopping*
*Did You Just Burn Your Butt?*
A/N
*Lights, Camera, Action*
*Graduation*
*Saying Goodbye is Hard*
A/N
*In The Heat of The Moment*
2 Million!!
Important!!! Read!!

*Clubbing Gone Wrong*

77.1K 1.8K 1K
By SarahStars27

Charlie's POV

I woke up maybe an hour later. It was now almost 4:30 pm and Jacob was no where in sight. I sat up on my bed and scratched my head slightly. I got out of bed and left my room going downstairs.

His shoes and car were gone. He left without saying goodbye. A moment of sadness washed over me before it turned to anger. I huffed and walked back up to my room. I grabbed my phone off of my bedside table and turned it on to see a few messages from Laura.

L: Clubbing tonight? A new club opened up in a town over and we haven't hung out lately.

C: I don't know Laura. You know i'm not much for clubbing

L: Please Char! Mike will even come with us. Just please come!

C: Fine. What time?

L: I'll be there at 8. Dress hot too ;)

With a sigh I shut my phone off and grabbed my TV remote. I will start getting ready in like two hours. I am not like one of those girls who take all day to get ready for something so small.

I sat watching stranger things until I decided it was finally time to get ready. I trudged over to my vanity and plopped down on the plush seat.

See I wasn't huge on makeup but I do have a lot of it. Before mother got sick her and I used to be big on makeup. We would take monthly trips to Ulta and bought new makeup. We would go home and do each others makeup and it was all I ever looked forward to.

I did a simple black smokey eye which really made my eye color pop. After i finished my makeup I stood up and walked into my closet. I changed into a skin tight off the shoulder black dress the reached about my mid thigh. I walked over to my vanity and examined myself.

I didn't dress up often but whenever I do I like to look nice. Laura always convinces me to go clubbing which is where most of my Saturdays are spent. I walked back over to my closet and grabbed my silver heels. I am going to regret wearing them by the end of the night but for now it will pull the whole look together.

By the time I am done getting ready I heard the honk of Laura's car. With one last double check to make sure that I have everything, I walked out the door.

I could see Laura's eyes widen slightly as I shut my house door behind me. I laughed slightly and made my way over to her car. I opened the door and instantly she started complimenting me.

"You look hot! All the boys will be all over you!" She exclaimed with a big smile. I laughed and shook my head.

It was about a 10 minute drive to the club. It was very busy, there was easily a line of 30 to 40 people. I could hear the pounding music from out here. With a huge smile Laura grabbed my hand and yanked me towards the end of the line.

Surprisingly the wait in the line didn't take as long as I had expected. When we reached to the front my eyes instantly locked with the bouncers. He was tall, like very tall. He had light blonde hair that was slicked back. He had tattoos that ran up and down his arms and neck. He was very scary.

"ID's." He said in a monotone voice. I was about to reach for mine but as i was doing that the bouncers eyes locked with the bracelet that Jacob gave me. His stance seemed to stiffen even more and he instantly opened the gate up.

"Have a good night ladies." He said not making eye contact with us again. Laura shrugged and pulled me into the club. The stench of alcohol burned my nose. Girls and boys were grinding against each other to the music in perfect sync. Their bodies moved with the music that was blaring perfectly.

Laura instantly dragged me over to the bar. We sat there for a few minutes before a very attractive man approached us. He had a towel draped over his shoulder and a smile was on his face. He was tall, not as tall as Jacob or the bouncer but still tall. He had light brown hair that had streaks of silver through it.

"What can I get you both to drink tonight." He said resting his hands against the counter in front of us.

"I'll take a shark attack and she will have the same." Laura answered for me. The man nodded and sent a wink Laura's way. She blushed and looked down as he walked away to get the drinks.

"Remember today is your day to get wasted. I will be driving home, unless you go home with a man." She said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Once the man gave us our drinks Laura and I downed them. It took a few drinks before I felt pretty tipsy. Her and I made our way towards the dance floor and we just let the music take over.

I danced and danced until I felt a pair of hands on my waist. The hands had guided my hips against his. I felt his breath on my neck which reeked of alcohol. We danced like this with the music for several minutes. I swayed my hips with the music while his hands stayed on my waist.

   The affects of the alcohol I drank were quickly kicking in. I had barely even known what was going on at this point. It felt as if I were in some type of hazy state. 

"Why don't we get out of here." A deep voice said. Then I snapped back into reality. I pushed off of the man and turned around. To say he wasn't attractive I would be lying. He was very attractive but something about him seemed off. He was obviously drunk.

"I can't." I said and turned to walk away. Then his hand grasped my wrist. My head snapped back to look at him. He had an evil smirk on his face, well that was until his eyes locked with the bracelet that his fingers sat on. His eyes widened and he let go instantly. He looked up at me before speed walking away. I sat there with my eyes wide for second before I shook it off and went to another dude. As soon as all of them saw my bracelet they got a scared look then ditched.

Beginning to get annoyed I left the dance for and went to the bar again. I sat down with a huff.

"Didn't get lucky or something?" The bartender said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

   "I'm drunk and bored." I grumbled taking a swig of the drink he sat down in front of me. The bartender chuckled and shook head at my drunken words.

   "Just go dance with someone then." He suggested with a shrug.

"I don't even get the chance. As soon as people see my bracelet they freak out and ditch me." I said downing a shot glass he gave me. His eyes shot down and looked at the bracelet . Something clicked in his eyes and he smirked looking up at me.

"That would be because it is Jacob Sinclair's bracelet. It tells all boys to back the fuck off or they deal with him. No one wants to mess with him." He said grabbing me some type of lime drink.

"Jacob doesn't control who I talk to and who talks to me." I said downing the drink. Ah that one burned going down. He laughed and shook his head.

"I would like to see you try and tell him that." He said said nodding his head behind me. I looked behind me to see Jacob standing on a balcony at the top of the club by a door that says employees only. His eyes scanned the club with pride.

"Does he work here!" I exclaimed. The bartender just smirked.

"Honey he owns the place." He said crossing his arms. My mouth opened in closed for a few seconds.

"I'm going to dance. What is your name by the way?" I asked him standing up. I stumbled a little bit due to my obvious intoxicated state.

"I am Derek and you are?" He asked leaning against the counter.

"Charlie." I said with a smile setting money onto the counter. He grabbed it with a smile.

I made my way back onto the dance floor hoping to stay out of Jacob's line of sight. I instantly found someone to dance with and began dancing. The guy I was dancing with ended up giving me a drink, maybe two. I lost count after one. The guys hands stayed on my waist as I danced to the music.

Then I felt it. I could tell that I had caught his gaze. Jacob knew I was here and he knew that I was dancing with someone. Without showing that his gaze affected me I kept dancing. The guy put his head in my neck and began kissing it softly.

Just as fast as the soft kisses started they were gone. His hands were pulled away from my waist and all sense of him was gone. I turned around quickly to see Jacob had him pinned up against a wall holding him up by the front of his shirt. The music had stopped and everyone had turned to see what was going on.

"How dare you even lay a finger on her. Lay a finger on what's mine!" Jacob basically growled out. The guy he was holding up looked like he was about to pee his pants. I turned to look over at Derek, silently asking for help but he just shrugged and crossed his arms. I huffed and rushed over to Jacob, although I didn't stumble a lot. I nearly fell over twice. I put my hands on his shoulders which instantly made him tense.

"Jacob put him down right now!" I yelled at him while pulling him away from the poor guy. After a few seconds he dropped the kid and turned to me. If looked could kill I would be six foot under. He instantly grabbed my arm and began pulling me out of the club. Laura looked at me with wide eyes as we passed by her.

He pulled me outside and to a black Camaro. As soon as we got to it he pushed me up against it and pulled me against him. He put his head in my neck and just stood there. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head against his.

"Do you even realize how hard it was for me not to shoot his brains out for laying his hands on you." He said into my neck. His breath left goosebumps along my skin.

"Thank you for not killing him." I said hugging him tighter. Jacob pulled back and eyed my obvious drunken state.

   "How many drinks have you had?" He questioned. I shrugged.

   "I lost count after the first one I had." I mumbled trying to count how many drinks I had with my fingers. He sighed and pulled me back to him.

As soon as Jacob let go of me we got into the car. The ride to my home was completely silent. When we pulled up the the drive way I was almost eager to get out of the silence that was killing me. I got out of the car but something stopped me when I went to shut the door. I turned to him to see him already looking at me.

"Please stay." I asked him. He sighed before shaking his head.

"Not tonight." His words struck me like a truck. A lump instantly formed in my throat. I swallowed it and nodded slowly. I had to hold in my tears.

"Okay goodnight." I said and shut the door before I could get a response. I walked into my house and didn't even look back like I bet he had expected. As soon as I got into my room I collapsed on my bed and just closed my eyes. My eyes burned and yearned to be shut, so I did. Sleep almost instantly welcomed me with open arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
113K 1.5K 52
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ? โž ~~~~~...
135K 3.7K 45
When you are a member of the mafia family, you need to be strong, ruthless, and cunning. But when you are one of the heirs you need to be untouchable...
238K 5.3K 88
{COMPLETE} When Isabella's wedding ceremony is ruined by the one and only Kyzer Caruso, he kidnaps her and forces her to love him, no matter how long...