Backstage Crew (Hayley Willia...

By Paramoreparamore123

Georgia is a big fan of Paramore, she has followed them for the past year or so, but what will happen when Je... More

Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 - Finding out.
Chapter 3 - Feeling Nervous?
Chapter 4 - Discovery
Chapter 5 - Meeting eachother
Chapter 6 - Being Late and Embarressment
Chapter 7 - Lunch and More Discovery
Chapter 8 - Sight Seeing
Chapter 9 - Singing
Chapter 10 - The Single Bed and Night Terrors.
Chapter 11 - Singing Again and Saying Goodbye.
Chapter 12 - We Meet Again
Chapter 13 - What Happened After
Chapter 14 - Nearly Getting Caught
Chapter 15 - Telling Others and Singing Acoustically
Chapter 16 - Saying Goodbye Again
Chapter 17 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Sleep Talking
Chapter 20 - Breaking Down
Chapter 21 - The Explanation
Chapter 22 -
Chapter 23 - The Surprise
Chapter 24 - Getting Lost
Chapter 25 - Missing
Chapter 26 - Found
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - The Small Argument
Chapter 29 - Morning!
Chapter 30 -
Chapter 31 - Surprise!
Chapter 32 - Where Everything Goes Wrong.
Chapter 33 - Feeling Sorry
Chapter 34 - Going Wrong
Chapter 35 - Come Back
Chapter 36 - The Box
Chapter 37 - Announcement
Chapter 38 - Announcement 2!
Chapter 39 - Game On!
Chapter 40 - Let The Games Begin
Chapter 41 - We Have An Emergency
Chapter 42 - Erica Knows Best
Chapter 43 - The Video
Chapter 44 - Waking Up
Chapter 45 - Coming Home
Chapter 46 - Vocal Warm Ups
Chapter 47 - Children?
Chapter 48 -
Chapter 49 - The Aisle
Chapter 50 - The Night Before The Wedding
A/N
Chapter 51 - Getting Ready
Chapter 52 - The Ceremony
Not a chapter...
A/N
Announcement!

Chapter 53 - The Speeches and Wedding Reception

608 14 3
By Paramoreparamore123

Georgia’s POV:

I am officially Mrs Williams. Mrs Georgia Williams. I glance down and see the most beautiful ring on my left ring finger. I’m so lucky to have married the girl of my dreams. My everything. My soul mate. I really don’t know what I would do without her. She’s supported me through so much throughout our relationship.

“A penny for your thoughts?” Hayley asks me snapping me out of my thoughts as she is walking over to me with two glasses of champagne in her grasp. She reaches out her right hand and gives me the champagne, I take it with my right hand and then securely connect our fingers with our free hands as we walk down the corridor of the big hotel we rented out for the reception and guests to stay in. I give Hayley a gleaming smile.

“I’m just thinking about how lucky I am to have the most amazing person in the world as my wife.” I explain.”

“Oh really. What is your wife like?” Hayley jokes with me.

“Well, she’s incredibly sexy, sweet, funny, so down to Earth, and unbelievably talented, she has millions of people following her music, and she is a big role model to these millions of people… Oh and I forgot to mention that she is so beautiful and gorgeous.” A shy smile falls on my face as I turn to face Hayley. “Do you know who that is?” I ask her, looking deep into her green eyes. My favourite eyes. She softly shakes her head, slightly smiling. I break our hands and softly tilt her chin up, so I can look directly into her eyes. I then move my hand from underneath her chin and tuck a small piece of hair that has come loose behind her ear.

“That would be you.” I say, slowly leaning in to kiss her delicately on her soft lips. When I pull away, I see tears threatening to fall from Hayley’s eyes. “Hey now, there is no need to cry. I’m not going anywhere. I promise you.”

“I’m not crying because I’m sad. These tears are happy tears! You are adorable. I’m so glad I met you.” Hayley then pulls me in for a hungrier kiss. I pull away, and she looks at me longingly.

“Babe, we need to wait until later. We haven’t even had our first dance yet. Which should be any moment now in fact. Come on, let’s go and see what’s going on!” We interlock our fingers again, and walk back to the reception room and enjoy the rest of the evening.

Hayley’s POV:

We sit down in our respective seats to do the speeches. First up is Jeremy and Taylor. Uh oh.

“Well first of all we would like to congratulate two of our best friends on their marriage. So first let’s all give a toast to the happy couple!” Jeremy starts off.

“CHEERS! AND TO THE HAPPY COUPLE!” The whole room erupts.

I look at Georgia who is grinning from ear to ear. She makes me so happy.

“Right, so when we first met Hayley, she was a skinny girl who had very vibrant hair and really stuck out from the crowd. And well as you know she came to our band practice and that’s where Paramore was born. She has been so focused on Paramore since the day she joined. But that all changed a couple of years ago, when she met Georgia. She then focused on both the band and Georgia. The air that Hayley breathes is Georgia and Paramore, they are the two things that she cannot live without.” Taylor briefly explains.

“When we were in the UK for the final leg of the Self-Titled Tour in 2013, Hayley met Georgia, and I guess from what it seems like they instantly fell in love with each other, despite thinking that they were both straight. On the first day at Wembley, we barely saw Hayley, she and Georgia were off out in London, spending the day together. And for Hayley, that’s not something she does. She doesn’t go off with people she’s only just met. So Taylor and I instantly knew that something was up or something was happening. These two were inseparable for the two days that they were together, and when they weren’t together, but all Hayley would talk about was Georgia.” Jeremy carries on.

“So when it came to that time that Georgia and Hayley had to say goodbye to each other, Hayley was so broken up, because she didn’t manage to get Georgia’s phone number, so they could text. As far as Jeremy and I was concerned they were just bestfriends at heart. But obviously that wasn’t the case. They were a lot more than that. Georgia then came to America, because her amazing Mum had booked her tickets to four of our gigs. That’s when their relationship became real.” Taylor finishes explaining how our relationship started.

“Basically what we are trying to say, is that these two were meant for each other from the very beginning. They knew they were each other’s. Once again let’s raise a toast to Hayley and Georgia!” Both Taylor and Jeremy raise their glasses as the whole room erupts once again.

The other speeches go really well, and there are a lot of chuckles and a few short tears shed. But up next is Scott. Georgia’s older brother. He asked us to specifically go last. He also said to me earlier, that his speech could be quite emotional for Georgia, so I am on full alert and ready to comfort her if she needs it.

“Well lastly but not least its Scott, Georgia’s older brother.” My Dad says introducing Scott as he finishes his speech.

“Hello, well as most of you know, I’m Scott, Georgia’s older brother. I’m not going to tell any embarrassing stories about Georgia’s childhood. But I am going to read one thing out, that our Dad gave to me, just a few days before he died, and he told me to keep it a secret from the rest of the family, because he wanted me to read it out at her wedding day. I would also like to add that, I haven’t read it either, because that was one of his instructions, he didn’t want anybody to know what it says in it until this day.” I feel Georgia stiffen up beside me, and clasp onto my hand, I send her a reassuring squeeze back to her, and she relaxes ever so slightly. Scott then pulls out an old envelope from within his blazer and opens up the envelope, and unfolding the piece of paper that is now in his hand. Scott releases a shaky breath and begins.

“Dear Georgia,

I am so proud of you, for marrying the one you love. I’m sure he or she is absolutely amazing, and that they will take care of you. Georgia you are the most remarkable person, I know that your Mum is beyond proud of you. We couldn’t have asked for a more amazing daughter.

Believe me, it hurts me that I can’t be here with you on this amazing day. But ensure that you have the time of your life with the love of your life. I’m always beside you, and I always will be.

You were the sweetest child, always putting others before you, always making sure that everybody else got their share before you, even if you went without. You always put in your helping hand.

Over the past few days, you have been helping me out so much. I have been in a lot of pain, but as soon as you walk in the room, the pain always seemed to disappear. Vanish. You used to use your healing hands and cuddle up to me on my bad days, despite you not even knowing.

Never ever forget that I love you to Heaven and back.

I wish you and your wife Hayley, the most amazing marriage, and live life to the maximum!

Lots and lots of Love Dad”

(A/N: In the letter it says “I wish you and you wife/husband (name), the most amazing marriage.)

“Now let’s all do one last toast to Georgia and Hayley!” Scott exclaims and raises his glass. I watch Georgia as she stands to give Scott a big hug, and then Sarah and Jake also come over to get within this big hug. Georgia then turns to face me, I see that she has a few tears running down her face, and she motions for me to come and join the hug with her family.

I am now a part of the Smith family.

The rest of the night goes smoothly, with both Georgia and I getting tipsy. I don’t normally get drunk, or even drink, but it’s my wedding night, so I thought I might as well have a few drinks. Georgia and I stumble back to our suite. As soon as we walk through the door, our lips lock and we begin to slowly peel off each other’s wedding dress.

We then spend the night tangled up in each other’s limbs and in each other’s presence.

And so deeply in love. Madly in love.

A/N:

Hey everybody, so this is the last chapter of Backstage Crew! I want to thank you all for reading it, and keeping patient with me over the past couple of weeks! I have really enjoyed writing this fanfic.

I have ended this fanfic so that it can be progressed into a sequel. But that's up to you guys, if you want one, I'll give you one! Just let me know either through message or comment!

I am also going to be doing a Taylor fanfic too, and the first part should be up some when before Christmas!

Please let me know if you would like a sequel to Backstage Crew!

Thank you so much for reading!

Georgia!xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 870 29
After a horrible school fight, Hayley and Taylor are forced to bond with eachother so they won't cause any more trouble in school. Not that they mind...
17K 413 17
Taylor falls for the one person he must stay away from. Hayley can't get enough. [completed August 22, 2017]
17K 670 21
Alexandra works a boring job, with big pay. The 24 year old this year has purchased a full tour set. She plans on going to every show of the band par...
76.1K 2.1K 30
𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 - harry styles ↳ @lunabautista: ATTENTION TAYLOR SWIFT FANS @harrystyles accidentally scheduled a show on the same d...