One Time Billionaire

By nuwyblz97

Sierra Ryan's wakes up one morning everything turns upside down. She finds out her best friend has been screw... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Annoucement
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Author's Note

Chapter Two

12K 324 19
By nuwyblz97

Aaron Smith

I wake up and turn to see myself on the bed I look around and I see a note beside the bed I chuckle.

Last night was amazing, yes I do have one night stand like every weekend but that one-night stand was to die for. I loved every inch of our session we had and it turned my own.

I look down and I groan I have a boner just think of that girl. Gosh, where will I even see her? Her blue eyes black hair looked like she was escaping from something and bring herself out more.

I take my clothes and wear them called my drive cause my sister took my car and I was too lazy to call her up and ask her back for my car.

My drive comes and picks me up and we head back to my mansion house. I bath and wore my suit and off to my company I had the stuff to do even though it was Sunday.

I work my day till noon when I heard the phone ring I look at the caller ID to see my dad calling.

Me: hello father

Dad: hello son

Me: What can I help with today?

Dad: You could start by letting me crash at your place cause some who is unauthorized has just invaded my privacy.

Men: What are you talking about?

That's when it hits me only one person can dad ran away from and wants nothing to do with her.

I sigh

Dad: Guess with the sigh you know exactly who?

Me: The workers are still there dad make yourself comfortable.

I hang up my phone. A few hours later I see my office door opens up and walks in the woman of the year.

She smiles as she seats down and looks at me.

"Can I help you with anything?"

"Yes I need to meet up with my kids"

"You can't just come to our lives whenever you feel like you left so no communication"

"Son I am getting married please it will be good to have your support"

I laugh.

"This is your 3 marriage all of your marriages never last your only after money"

"No, I am not if I was after money I could go back to your father"

"No, you can't cause he's the only man in this city that he doesn't believe in you innocent crap facade you put up with" I scream out loud.

I sigh and stand up and take my coat with me.

I look at her once more.

"I will come to this gathering bouquet you want me to come but I can't promise if your daughter will come"

She smiles

"Bring dates"

She leaves the place. Dad gave me the hands up about the bouquet that she is planning which will good cause I could interact with many people.

What I didn't know was the marriage? I drive myself home and see my dad watching his game.

He smiles and laughs at me.

"You gave in didn't you?"

"She always comes after me I swear one day I will tell the guards not to bring her in"

"No worries she knows pretty well not to mess with me nor your sister the last sister she approached your sister she almost got arrested if it wasn't for her boyfriend to stop him"

I laugh at it. My sister ladies and gentlemen are non-other than Evangeline Smith the only daughter and the troublesome girl known in the family.

I take myself upstairs. I answer my call when I saw the ID.

Me: Did you find her?

PI: No I didn't it's hard to find her with the few descriptions you gave me. I checked the security camera but it's like she avoided all of them.

Me: Aren't there security cameras in the hallways of the room.

PI: Yeah boss. Check you soon boss.

I laugh as he hangs up. I hired a PI to find that girl for me. I couldn't get her out of my mind and it was driving me nuts.

I just wanted to see her and get to know her. I was dying to see her naked again that's for sure cause gosh she is a sex magnet and I am addicted to her magnet.

I take a quick shower. Went downstairs to eat my food and had to bed early.

The next morning I work out till six and went to the bath and straight to my office. I didn't involve my social life with my professional life. I avoided contact with people it's only necessary if it is about work.

I was a swamp with work. I reminded myself to call my sister. I look at the time and see it's 1549hrs meaning she is already out of college. The phone rings.

Sis: hello butt face

Me: Now

Sis: What do you want?

Me: First of all my car second of all mom in New York.

Sis: Oh hell no I ain't doing shit with her

Me: Please it's a bouquet thing and we need to support her.

Sis: Is she dying?

Me: Not I know of why?

Sis: Cause that's the only way I will speak to her if she is about to die.

Me: Fine how about my car

Sis: Come and take it am at college now.

Me: Be there in 10.

I hang up. Grab my coat and off to her college. I park my car and get out of my car I see a couple of stares and I know they know me. I was pronounced the youngest wealthiest bachelor in America.

I chuckle. I look around to see my sister and her friend. I see the other two couples standing there I see a lot of arguments.

I walk up slowly. I look up to see a familiar face running up to me as It comes close I am shocked state the same girl I slept with. She was running to me.

She jumps and I hold her tight.

"I am sorry for what I am about to do," she says.

"What-"

I didn't even finish my sentence her lips press on mine and gosh her lips felt like heaven there was a mixture of strawberries and it was lovely. We were out of breathing.

She looks at me and I have my smirk on.

"Found you kitten".

She smiles.

"Hello handsome"

She drops down and looks at me.

"I know this is a lot to ask but can you please pretend to be my boyfriend, for now, cause of the asshole right there and bitch face there".

She nudges her head to the side. I stare at them and I chuckle I look back at her and nod.

We walk together my sister was in a shocking state while the other people were in shock.

"So guys meet my boyfriend"

She introduces me.

"It's Aaron pleasure to meet you guys"

"You have got to be kidding me really now Sierra. You have the nerves of dating him do you even know him"

I seat down I look at Eva and she is still in shock as she doesn't utter any word.

"Yes he just said his Aaron"

She rolls her eyes and sits on my lap. I hold her tight and smile at her. She smiles back and kisses my lips. I couldn't get enough of her kisses.

She turns to the people.

"Any more questions asshole and slut?"

"You don't even know him."

"No, I don't know him. But whatever we have is really not like you guys you were my closest friends but you screwed each other behind my back. Yes, he's Aaron that's all I need to know about him. Other than you guys he never lied to me and betrayed me so fuck off "

They looked pale. The guy pulls his girlfriend away. Soon as they leave Sierra leaves my lap and seats next to Eva.

" When is your brother coming here I am starving? "

" Bitch he is my brother "she screams.

Sierra widens her eyes. While I chuckle.

" Am Aaron Smith this idiots brother "

" Um... Yeah... I have to go see yah " she runs away.

I laugh. I turn to see Eva she had an evil glare.

" What? "

" You young man slept with my best friend"

"Yeah I know it's not like she has a sign that stays away from her she is Eva's best friend."

She punches my hand. And I look at her.

"She has been hurt before so don't lead her on"

I look at her and I know she is concerned about her. I know I have a bad reputation and everyone knows it.

"Would you believe me that I like seeing her? She didn't know who I am that's a start"

"Yeah she didn't know who you are cause she has been 6 months crying out from a rough break up"

"Oh!"

"Yeah oh! And your reputation isn't really helping up so buddy don't lead her on stay away from her if you know you will hurt her"

I know she was right but I couldn't just stay away from her. I don't know what got into me but I wanted her. I needed her.

"I won't hurt but I can't stay away from her either"

"Fuck you Aaron I am warning you"

"I can't Eva I really mean it" I whisper.

She looks at me.

"Fuck"

"You big brother messed up big time"

"Where can I find her?"

"You won't hurt her right"

"Yes I won't"

"Fine she is working in the Cafe just around the block around your building area you work"

I smile I kiss her cheek and ran off.

"Oh! And bring a date to the bouquet this Saturday" I scream.

"Fuck you Aaron told you not going"

"I will give you the car if you go"

She gives me the thumbs up. I laugh.

I knew one thing about my sister she will do anything in exchange for something she wants. I drive to the Cafe. I get out and enter the shop to see her work she had a smiling face on.

I take a seat and look at her.

Another waiter comes to me but I shake my head and point my finger at Sierra. The waiter laughs and nods his head.

He goes up to Sierra and points to my table booth which was hidden.

She walks up and has a smiley face on.

"Hello handsome what can I get you?"

"Do you always greet men this way?" I was curious to know.

She chuckles she had a good chuckle.

"Men who are cute and handsome yes I do call them"

"And how about me? Don't I get a good cute pet name"

She looks around and leans to me. I could see her breasts and she had an evil smirk face. She whispers to my ear with a seductive voice "Cute pet name doesn't suit you"

With those words, I had a boner already and I didn't know what to do.

"Fuck don't start something you can't finish kitten".

"Who says I can't wild cat?"

She laughs. I was in the groin in pain.

"So what can I get you handsome?"

"Just black coffee cause can't drink anything sweet"

She sways her hips, stops, and turns around she winks at me. And I knew she was playing a dangerous game.

One girl can drive me nuts how can she do that. I wait up for my coffee but another waiter brings my coffee.

"Excuse me, can I know that name waitress" I point at Sierra.

"Sierra Ryan"

"Sierra Ryan thank buddy"

I hand him the bill and change. He goes away. I take out my phone and call me PI.

Me: I need you to find everything about Sierra Ryan fast.

PI: Okay boss.

Me: Start with her phone number I need it.

I hang up. A few minutes later my pi gave me her phone number. I smiled like I won a lottery ticket.

I waited till around six when the shop was closing up. Sierra walks up to me

"Aren't you going to leave?"

"I was waiting for you actually"

I had everything about her.

We both head out as she closes the shop. I walk up to my car she looks at me.

"Hope in I will drive you home"

She shakes her head.

"I can walk from here besides I want to go someplace to think"

"Hope in I will help you"

"One condition I am driving"

I throw the keys to her.

She drove like she owned the roads. She was drive and the only people who knew this were the street drivers. She took me up the hill you could see the entire New York view.

She gets out of my car I could hear her cries. I get out to see her clutching herself I hug her and just let her cry.

"I... Want to be tough today so they couldn't know they affect me but boy I was wrong it still hurts. Wasn't I good enough? He left me cause I was bad enough on the bed? Was I seriously bad enough?"

She couldn't stop crying. I clenched my fist how could that guy do this to her. She was crying cause she thinks she isn't good enough.

I take her hand make her stand up I wipe her tears and look straight at her.

"You good enough. And your amazing in sex nobody should ever tell you your not. And the man was stupid cause it looks like he only wanted you in bed and not for who you are your incredible person"

She laughs.

"How do you know I am a good person you don't even know me?"

"How long have you know my sister?"

"Six months"

"Then if you could handle her bitchness attitude then your incredible besides my sister chooses friends of her type and please don't tell her I said this but with all the attitude she brings she is the softest hearted person and considerate person I know"

She laughs.

"Then you don't know her"

She hugs me tight. I smell her hair, gosh it smells good. I don't know what was wrong with me. She let go and looks at me

"Thanks, Aaron"

"Anytime kitten"

"Again with the pet names"

She laughs

"I need to ask you for a favor"

"Ask away"

"Would like to go to a bouquet party with me this Saturday"

She smiles.

"I would love to Aaron"

Well, this is it guys hope you love this chapter stay tuned for the next chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote for the chapter guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944K 23.6K 32
An impressive Yale degree. Great friends. An even greater boyfriend and a bright future- she thought she had it all. She thought her life was perfect...
11.8K 876 29
She believes she's too broken and too dirty for him... *** Sierra had been an independent young...
1.4K 74 52
Serogia Dignita lied to everyone about his amnesia to hide his childhood friend, Agata Fores, from his grandfather. On the other side, the now adult...
97 43 21
An ambitious Carla who sees marrying a rich man as the only way out of poverty finds herself in a foreign country when she sets her eyes on a handsom...