Darkest Hours (MGL series Boo...

By MedievalTomboy

What a Witch decides, she achieves. A place of bloody sacrifices, with magic good and bad. A place of dark my... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 30

482 54 1
By MedievalTomboy

"Why would she get herself caught by them, Orla. They must have reached her." Madonna screeched, nearly yelled as the panic took over her senses.

Her sister was missing and she was probably in the hands of the cruel person from whom they had been protecting from.

Good Lord! Madonna was not prepared to loose the only of her kin to the cruelty of the man.

"Breath, Madonna." Lucius tapped her back in a soothing manner as he took her to the chair beside Orla. "Sit."

Madonna complied with the order although she would usually get irked by the commanding tone. She was terrified right the moment and is incapable of having thoughts of anything but her sister.

"Mother, had you not assured us that Fina would be well protected in forbidden lands?" Lucius stood before the women and recalled the details he heard about Fina from his mother and later from his young witch.

To be frank, he hadn't expected of a Phoenix, much less, the only phoenix to be Madonna's sister and was being protected from Alder Emor from several years in forbidden lands.

Fina's existence proved to be quite a shock to Lucius however he had understood the circumstances.

"It is not feasible to enter the forbidden parts of the forest, son. Fina was there, living, all for the reason that the deities of the lands had given their acquiescence. After seeing the much importance of the time and situation, the deities had taken Fina in and had been protecting her since that time. Fina was raised by the dangers of the Forbidden forest dearly." Lucius nodded his head in a knowing manner as he gazed at his wife to see her still in her terrified pose.

Lucius had to agree that he had never seen his wife terrified to the extent he was seeing at that moment. Although he was being the calm and composed person out of the three, he knew of the gravity of the issue in hands.

Fina was a phoenix, the only phoenix alive was much grave issue than it seemed to be. Lucius closed his eyes for a moment to compose all his thoughts and think of what he could do to get Fina back.

But the question that was disturbing him was, why would Fina yield herself to the people who would hurt her?

"The moment we find her, I shall turn her into a log of wood and shall secure her with magic. When she was clarified of the dangers lurking outside the forest for her, how dare she put our orders in shambles?" Madonna clipped as she was heating up fury. Unlike her husband, she was far from calm.

She was like an erupting volcano that would burn everything in her path and turn them into ashes. Save for, she was much enraged on the sister of hers who did not take their commands well and walked away doing just what she desired.

"Madonna, help Alder find my mother." Lucius statement stunned the women. They were concerned about Fina that they had forgotten about the major trouble coming their way.

Alder...

"We shall be the filial son and lady and find my mother for Alder before his people finds her. It shall make Alder trust us. He has no impression of the three of us being together. We can only find Fina when we stay under the same roof as Alder. I am his last piece of sacrifice, Mother is his way of retaining his powers and you are one of the most influential and powerful witches, together with my mother you shall be a great source of power to Alder." The witches nodded their heads at Lucius in agreement as they make their own schemes to bring down Alder before he could use Fina.

Fina's phoenix blood was the only way he could get all his powers back in a good sense. Fina was like a wishing tree to all those who was greedy after power and rank.

People like Alder who were aiming to become the powerful on the whole of earth, Fina was their best resort.

The clans of magic and mystical had not known of how precious the blood of a Phoenix was until Alder had lost his hands on Fina and had been searching her for years.

~*~*~*~

While the three guardians of Fina were concerned of her well being, Alder was striding through the dark lanes of secret dungeons in the Crow kingdom.

He was much pleased by the manner he had willed the crow Queen to let him see the Phoenix girl before he promise her what she asked for. Alder just wished to see the most precious being with his eyes.

He wished to see if the ugly Queen was playing him or does she in truth have the girl with her.

He would just have to see the girl and if she was indeed the girl he was looking for, then all his troubles would be solved. He had no need for any other no matter how powerful they are.

The fire lit as he went further into the dark dirty lanes, showing him the way. He was informed by the Queen that the girl was locked up in the last of the cells which was used to confine the powerful of their foes.

The chamber was used to trap the powerful ones as the mazes around the chamber does not allow them to perform any kind of magic.

It was impressive of the ugly Queen to lock the girl up in one of those chamber knowing she was not aware of what he might hold.

He stopped by the last chamber with a small screech as he felt the exhilaration again after years. With a much commanding pose, he walked through the iron doors of the chamber.

Initially, he could not focus on anything with the darkness clouding the chamber but with the snap of his fingers, the fire lit on the logs and the light spread through the tiny chamber showing him the figure of a puny looking woman curled up by the corner.

He strode towards the figure and stopped right a step away from her as he observed the young woman. On a closer look, he noticed the dirt and soot marred on her bright skin and her clothes were torn slightly.

She was sleeping in the corner by the wall as her body shivered in cold. With just one glance at her, she could see the Throne woman in her quite clearly.

Her features were close to the woman that he had slaughtered much very ruthlessly. Oh he could still remember the day he had tormented and killed Lady Throne with cruelty that he dearly enjoyed.

It was a sight to behold though. He loved it.

Now there was her daughter in front of him who shall be much more valuable to him than her. By one glance, he knew the young maiden was the Phoenix girl that he lost years ago.

The Crow Queen wasn't lying. She had indeed captured his precious tool.

With a bellow of a laugh, Alder gazed at the young Phoenix one final time as he turned back to leave.

He had the Phoenix, he had his allies, he had his army; all he needed was Orla who could perform the ritual to get all his powers back.

With a wrinkled smile, Alder felt the excitement coursing through his body as the things were coming together like he desired.

Finally hell was looking upon him to grant him the fruit of his dedication, sin and wait from all the decades.

He could lastly see himself ascending the throne as the sole Emperor of the earth. There would be the whole human race at his feet.

There would be no magic as best as his.

There would be no clan superior to him.

There shall be no person who could challenge him.

He shall rule every clan and race with an iron fist showing them the true face of Satan.

He shall be the Lord of Deities one day as well.

He shall not just rule the earth but one day he shall also rule the heavens and the hell.

He shall be the only God they plead to and only Satan they would be terrified of.

His fruit was finally ripening to sweetness. The effort he put in to achieve his motive was at last coming to an ideal portrait.

All the sins he had committed seemed to be nonentity compared to what he was receiving in return.

Goodness, now that he had the Phoenix girl, he was not in need of Lucius anymore. He was pleased to know that he could get Lucius out of his way through his cursed wife and he would not have blood on his hands.

Everything was just playing like always desired.

Orla... you have to come back to assist me ascend the throne and rule by my side.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

Fina got captured on her own will or she was captured forcibly?

It is now time for the trio to play their cards of pretense and innocence before Alder to bring him to ruins.

How did Fina come to existence when the whole of Thorne family was killed?

Alder should die in pain. You agree?

The Orla he was putting his belief on was not on same boat as him. Will he realize it before he was ruined?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440 97 79
When witches attack, dark secrets begin to unravel. A young girl, who has spent her life behind the cloistered walls of a convent, is thrust into the...
263 76 24
A confident young man with a well paying job, worries about his mother and two sisters when he's away at work. They are constantly harassed and bulli...
36 11 5
A tale of darkness unfolds, whispered through the ages in hushed tones and guarded secrets. Within its crumbling halls lie the echoes of a cursed lin...
88 14 14
After her parents' divorce, sixteen-year-old Avery is sent to live with her estranged grandmother in a small town in Pennsylvania called Ravenwood. T...