Find Me (Demi Lovato Fanfic)

By findinglove9499

After the shooting Mia is starting to close herself off again while her music career is taking off. Everyone... More

Change E
Planning E
Oprah E
Almost E
Bora Bora E
Surprise E
Alone E
VMA E
Pranks E
Charlie E
Texas E
Baltimore E
San Antonio E
Staples Center E
San Diego E
HurtingE
Gianna E
Wedding, Lawyers,and Family Oh My E
Chicago E
Brooklyn E
2 Weeks E
Thanksgiving E
Home E
'Therapy' E
Christmas Eve E
Christmas E
Grammy's? E
Celebrate E
Birthday Girl E
New Years E
See You Later E
Grammy's E
Prepared To Be Noticed E
Tour E
Help E
Birthday Girl E
One Year E
Christmas in Dallas E
Dress Shopping E
The Wedding E
One World

Misfits Night E

2.8K 87 4
By findinglove9499

Mia's POV

Christmas was amazing. Needless to say it was one of the best so far. Demi and I both have meetings today. I have one with Simon and the rest of my team while Demi is still working on stuff for when we go overseas. I just dropped Gianna off at Cara's and I made my way toward Simon's office. When I got there I went right up to his office and walked right in. It looked like everybody was waiting for me. Opps.

"Hellooo" I said and took a seat next to Sara.

"Nice of you to be late Mia." Simon said.

"How late am I, 10 minutes?" I said not really caring.

"Let's not start please." Sara said, always the mediator.

"So what are we doing here?" I asked.

"We are here to talk about how the album is coming along and to discuss what is going on when you go over to Europe." Simon said and put his phone down.

"Okay, let's start with the easy stuff, the music." I said.

"How are the songs coming?" Simon asked.

"How about we play some of the stuff for you." Jason said. He is sitting across from me.

"Let's" Simon agreed.

Jason played four songs for Simon. Beside You, If I'm Lucky, Hold Onto Me and If I Didn't Have You, which is my duet with Demi. Simon seemed like he liked everything.

"I'm going to record the song I wrote with Rhianna later this week and I'm also going to be working with Lupe Fiasco. He was at the Jingle Ball show I preformed at and asked if I wanted to work on a song with him. I said sure, and we are working together tomorrow." I said.

"Sounds great Mia. It really does. You know what you are doing with your music and it sounds amazing. Hold Onto Me, that's another one of yours right?" Simon asked.

"You should have seen her, she just picked up a guitar and started to play and then Reagan told us all to shut up and we just listened to her." Jason said.

"I don't have that song written anywhere in any of my books, you can look at them all if you want. It just came right out of my head." I said.

"I believe you, you're just an amazing talent Mia. If you don't even want to write and sing music anymore you would make a wonderful producer." Simon said.

I nodded and listened to the rest of the meeting. Most of it was going over how many interviews I'm doing and where. I'm doing a good amount in London and Simon even asked if I wanted to stay at his house while I was there. I told him I would think about it because wherever I go, my band goes, Sara goes and most of the time Demi comes also.

When the meeting was over I drove right over to the studio. Jason said he would meet me there because he had to go do something. I grabbed my stuff and walked into the studio. I said hello to the women at the front desk and she told me my band was already here. I just nodded and walked down the familiar hallway to studio number 3. We are always in the same studio. Mark and Hanna are in the booth. Hanna is beating away on her drums and Mark is sitting at the piano bench watching her. They are actually really cute together. I just sighed and put my stuff down and left them.

I went to the break room to look for Taylor and Reagan and opened the door. Let's just say I saw something I was not excepting. Taylor is straddling Reagan with their tongues down each other's throats. The image burned its way into my mind and I quickly shut the door. I shook my head in hopes that I didn't just walk in on what I think I did and opened the door again. But when I looked at the couch they are still in the same position they were in before. I walked inside the room and slammed the door shut behind me.

That got there attention because Taylor flew off of Reagans lap and landed on the floor.

"Nice to see you guys too." I said.

              "Hi" Reagan said still trying to catch her breath.

"Heyy Mia" Taylor said and got herself off the floor. "I'm just going to go somewhere that isn't here." Taylor said and tried to get out of the door.

"Oh no you're not." I said blocked the door. "Please explain what I just witnessed." I said.

"Well, what did you see?" Reagan asked and got off of the couch.

"Hum let me think, oh yea you two sucking each other's faces off, that's what I saw." I said.

I want to see how long I can go with me being mad that them. I'm not really mad to be honest, I just want them to think that.

"We can totally explain that right?" Taylor looked at Reagan who looked like a deer in headlights.

"Yea we can. Kissing is a normal action when two people like each other." Reagan said.

"Yes, totally" Taylor said before she thought it through and blushed.

I gave up after that and just broke out laughing. I couldn't hold it in anymore. The look on both of their faces where amusing to say the least.

"So how long has this been going on?" I asked.

"About 2 months." Taylor said really quickly, like ripping off a Band-Aid.

"You're not mad?" Reagan asked and walked over to Taylor. She took her hand in hers and Taylor intertwined her fingers. I smiled at them.

"I am a little bit that you haven't told me, that I had to walk in on you guys doing that." I said and made a grand hand movements toward the couch. "I'm just going to tell you the same thing that I told Hanna and Mark. If you guys break up don't mess up the bands chemistry. Because if you do and it ends badly one or both of you will be out and I really don't want to replace either of you." I said.

"I don't plan on breaking up with her anytime soon." Reagan said and it made Taylor smile.

"Okay good. Can we go record now." I said.

"Yes" They both said.

"Wait a second, does Hanna or Mark know about you too?" I asked.

"Yea, they walked in on us a while ago making out." Taylor said.

"Damn." I said and walked back to the studio.

Hanna and Mark where sitting on the couch when we walked in. Well Hanna's head is on Marks lap a while Mark ran his finger through her hair.

"Hello guys." I said and grabbed my notebook.

"Ladies" Mark said.

"So I want to run a song by you guys and see what you think about it." I said and pulled up a chair next to the couch.

"What's the song called?" Mark asked.

"It's called My House. The song has meaning for all of us." I said.

"Well let's hear." Hanna said and hopped onto Marks lap.

I feel you in these walls,
You're a cold air creeping in,
Chill me to my bones and skin.
I heard you down the hall,
But it's vacant when I'm looking in,
Oh who let you in?
You walk around like you own the place,
But you never say anything.
I caught you walking straight through my walls,
Guess it was all my fault.
I think I let you in.

Never thought that I would feel like this,
Such a mess when I'm in your presence.
I've had enough, I think you've been making me sick,
Gotta get you out of my system.
It's my house,
And I think it's time to get out.
It's my soul,
It isn't yours anymore.
It's my house,
And I think it's time to get out.
Yeah, I think it's time to get out.

You're at my bedroom door,
Heard your footsteps on the floor,
Closer than ever before.
And now you're in my room,
You're a cold air creeping through,
Under sheets avoiding you.
You walk around I can hear you pace,
Circling my bed frame.
Now we're face to face,
Head on my pillowcase,
But darling, you can't stay.

Never thought that I would feel like this,
Such a mess when I'm in your presence.
I've had enough, I think you've been making me sick,
Gotta get you out of my system.
It's my house,
And I think it's time to get out.
It's my soul,
It isn't yours anymore.
It's my house,
And I think it's time to get out.
Yeah, I think it's time to get out.

Haven't you heard?
I'm not yours anymore.
It's my soul, and I think it's time to get out.
Haven't you heard?
I'm not yours anymore.
It's my house.

(I feel you in these walls,
You're a cold air creeping in,
Chill me to my bones and skin.)

Never thought that I would feel like this,
Such a mess when I'm in your presence.
I've had enough, I think you've been making me sick,

It's my house,
And I think it's time to get out.
It's my soul,
It isn't yours anymore.
It's my house,
And I think it's time to get out.
Yeah, I think it's time to get out.

I sang the song just me while looking at my notebook. It will have this awesome rock electric vibe and I can picture it in my head already.

"Okay I just want to say that that was awesome! The underlying meanings behind the lyrics are amazing." Mark said really excited.

"Wow, I think you just out gayed yourself right there Marky." Reagan said.

"Did I miss anything?" Jason asked as he put his stuff down.

"Only Mia's next amazing song." Taylor said.

"Really? Damn did someone record it?" Jason asked.

"I wrote this one down Jase, don't worry." I said.

"Well lets go, get into the booth and record that song." Jason said getting excited.

This is why I like working with Jason, he is as passionate about music as I am. He doesn't question my judgement and he lets me press the boundaries. I grabbed my notebook and went into the booth. My House didn't get take too long to record so when we were done my band and I messed around with different things. I also gave them the schedule for when we go overseas. They all got really excited when I showed them the schedule. I have to say I'm excited too. When I do actually go on Twitter I often see fans from other countries asking when I'm coming to tour. Today I sent out a tweet saying I'm still touring with Demi and lets just say my fans had a field day.

But back to touring I'm really excited. I feel like I haven't had time with my band in a while, dealing with Gianna, Demi and mine's future wedding, this album and touring I feel like I haven't seen them in a while.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" I asked.

"Absolutely nothing Boss." Mark said and threw a mint at me.

"Stop calling me boss and good, you guys up for a Misfits night?" I asked.

"YES!! We have to do something fun!" Taylor yelled.

"What do you guys want to do?" Hanna asked.

"Hold on, lets take this to the fans." I said and pulled out my phone. @MiaH.S.Stone: We need your help guys. It's a Misfits night and we some help on what to do. #Misfitsnight with a suggestion. Go! I tweeted.

"Give it a minute." I said. We all just stared at each other and waited till our phones started buzzing.

"NOW!" Reagan yelled and we all grabbed our phones.

"Bowling, pizza, walk on the beach." Taylor said.

"Movies, dinner, tattoo's." Reagan said.

"Come to my house party." Hanna said and we all laughed.

"Make a sex tape." Mark said and we all started to die of laughter.

"Wander the streets of LA." I said and looked up.

I think they all liked that one. We packed up our stuff and got into our cars. We drove back to the apartment and I dropped my stuff off before leaving again. Demi and Gianna are wrapped up in each other's arms watching a movie on the couch. I just smiled at them and left.

We all piled into Marks truck and drove off to the heart of LA. He parked in some parking lot and we all piled out of the truck. Even though I have lived here for almost a year I have never been into the heart of LA. Reagan and Taylor grab each other's hands and so does Mark and Hanna. I kind of feel like a fifth wheel at the moment but oh well. I don't mind it.

Mark pulled us into a costume shop and we all got dressed up in different slightly dust, kind of old costumes and we took pictures. When we were done I ended up buying a hat and we left back out into the night. We walked the Hollywood walk of fame and we saw the Hollywood sign lit up.

A few fans spotted us and asked for pictures. I said of course and what surprised me even more was that they asked for pictures of all of us. My band included. I think that made there night, it definitely made mine. They don't always get the credit they deserve and it was nice to see they finally are. The group of fans that stopped and asked for pictures knew all of their names and what they play. I thought it was really nice of them.

When none of us wanted to walk around anymore we all got back into Marks truck and drove to the apartment. None of them wanted to go home so I let them stay the night in the guest room. They all didn't fit in the guest room though so Mark and Hanna took the couch. Once everyone was settled I made my way to our room and opened the door. I shut it quietly behind me seeing as its after 1am and I'm unsure if Demi is asleep or not.

I turned toward the bed and saw it's empty, she's probably asleep in Gianna's room. I just went into my dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and walked to the bathroom. I jumped out of my skin and dropped my cloths. I found Demi, she is naked in the tub.

"Dems" I said after the shock wore off. I knelt down next to the bath and moved some hair out of her face.

"Demi" I said a little louder. Demi rolled her head over and she opened her chocolate brown eyes.

"Hey" She said quietly.

"How long have you been in here?" I asked and sat down next to the tub trying to save my knees.

"A while" Demi said and closed her eyes again. She pushed her head into my hand as I continued to stroke her cheek.

"How about we get you out of here so we can go to bed?" I asked.

"Carry me" Demi said.

"Can you just sat up from the tub so I don't have to get completely wet?" I asked

Demi didn't answer. She just stood up and I wrapped a towel around her. Once I dried her off a bit I picked her up and carried her to bed. I put a pair of underwear and one of her big sleep shirts on her before going back into the bathroom to shower myself. When I was done I hopped into bed next to her, Demi crawled next to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you " She mumbled into my ear.

"I love you more" I said and kissed her forehead before closing my eyes.

Song on the side is My House by PVRIS. They are my latest band obession, im kind of in love with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 235 13
Victor needs to get away from the party for a while and calm down from everything that's happening, so let's see take a look and see. edit: OMFGGG TY...
59.8K 2.1K 31
A couples wedding day is supposed to be the best day of their lives. Demi and Mia's wedding was beautiful and the night was amazing. The morning afte...
311K 5.2K 38
Demi Lovato Imagines. Hope you enjoy! Completed.
241K 4.8K 37
Life is a constant struggle, but with the right people it gets easier. Follow the journey of how Elly and Demi gets to know each other and maybe fal...