Infinity

Por SpideyIronDad

Maria Janine Nhica Katelyn Johnson (to all the one who knows me, I am really sorry. i ran out of names) weir... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
A/n
22
23
M.I.R members.
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
Bonus Parts
This is for 3k Reads Special

13

241 9 0
Por SpideyIronDad

Wong guy made some magic to make some illusions of the space. And some stones.

"From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence." Wong said making weird hand gestures.

"Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time." Dr. Strange says the name of the stone and it lits up.

When the time thing, he opened the eye neclace that I cant remember the name and it revealed the green stone. The time one.

"Tell me his name again." Tony said.

"Thanos. He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York. That's him." Bruce said. Clearly he is scared.

Wait Thanos?! That purple guy?! Oh this is so bad.

"This is it... What's our timeline?" Tony asked.

"No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones, that already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hands, on all six Stones, Tony..." Bruce said.

"He can destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of." Strange continues.

Tony leans against a cauldron, stretching like he's about to go for a run.

"Did you seriously just say "hitherto undreamt of"?" Tony asked.

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?" Strange fires back.

"You're the Infinity girl are you?" Wong guy whispered.

"Yeah. Why?" I whispered back.

"Strange over there and I loves your songs. Can I have an autograph? You know, to brag it all from the co wizards who loves M.I.R?" He asked.

He gave me a pen and poster of me. I signed it and gave a note saying 'Wong is ma man'.

"‐If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down the garbage disposal?" Thats the when the time I got to the conversation.

"No can do." Dr. Strange said.

"We swore an oath to protect the Time Stone. With our lives." Wong butts in.

"And I swore off dairy, but then, Ben & Jerry's named a flavor after me, so...." Tony said.

"Stark Raving Hazelnuts." Strange said.

"It's not bad." Stark said.

"I love that flavor. I often eat it when I got home from tiring days." I said.

"A bit chalky." Strange said.

Oh nope. I love it. How dare you?!

"A Hunka-Hulka Burning Fudge is our favorite." Wong said.

"That's a thing?" Bruce asked.

"Whatever. Point is: things change." Tony said.

Yeah. A lot of things actually.

"Our oath to protect the Time Stone cannot change. This Stone may be the best chance we have against Thanos." Strange said.

"And still conversely, it may also be his best chance against us." Tony said.

"Well, if we don't do our jobs." Strange said.

"What is your job exactly, besides making balloon animals?" Tony asked.

Dr. Strange remains super calm. Like how do he does that?

"Protecting your reality douche bag." Dr. Strange insults.

"Oh. That burns. If there's another Civil War, I'm on his team." I said.

"Okay, guys, could we table this discussion right now? The fact is that we have this Stone. We know where it is. Vision is out there somewhere with the Mind Stone, and we have to find him now." Bruce said.

"Yeah, that's the... thing." Tony said.

God, this is so awkward.

"What do you mean?" Bruce asked.

"Two weeks ago, Vision turned off his transponder. He's offline." Tony said

"What? Tony, you lost another super bot?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah. He's fond of that." I said.

" I didn't lose him. He's more than that. He's evolving." Stark defenses.

"Who could find Vision, then?" Strange asked.

Oh god this is horrible. I heard him mumbled a little 'shit' before saying something.

"Probably Steve Rogers." He says.

Dr. Strange sighs in exasperation.

"Oh great." He said sarcastically.

"Maybe. But... " Stark sighs chosing to cut himself off.

While Bruce the other hand who missed the events of civil warsaid something.

"Call him." He said.

"It's not that easy. God, we haven't caught up in a spell, have we?" Tony asks.

"No." Brice said.

"The Avengers broke up. We're toast." Tony said looking at me.

"Broke up? Like a band? Like The Beatles?" Bruce asked surprised.

"Cap and I fell out hard. We're not on speaking terms." Tony said.

"Yeah. And I was on Cap's side. I fought Tony's team. Monster in me almost got out thankfully I managed to stop myself before I crush Vision." I said.

"Tony, listen to me. Thor's gone. Thanos is coming. It doesn't matter who you're talking to or not." Bruce said pleading.

Tony hesitates, before pulling out the cellular phone Steve mailed him, muttering 'flip phone'. It seems as though he brings it everywhere, always ready to call his lost friend. Before clicking "Call", he pauses, distracted by an unusual rumbling. Oh shit.

"Say, Doc, you wouldn't happen to be moving your hair, would you?" He asked Dr. Strange.

"Not at the moment, no." Dr. Strange said looking up at his forelock fluttering.

Tony looks at the Hulk-made opening through the ceiling and sees debris flying by outside. 

"He's here." I mumbled.

I felt pain in my chest and I groaned. I never felt something like this before.

"You okay?" Tony asks.

"Go. I will follow you." I said.

They nodded and went outside. I groaned in pain and tried to stand up. Then, Koya went out.

"What is it Koya?" I asked.

"The monster from you will unleash today. But you will thank it afterwards." He said and disappeared.

I ran back outside to see the empty street and I turn to see two aliens that were awfully familiar when I was flung here in Earth. I first rang Nana.

"Nana, please where are you?" I asked in Korean.

"In the hotel. Please te me that you weren't near the spaceship." She said.

"I am with Tony right now. I need to go and fight. Stay inside the hotel and please, if I get lost, don't come find me." I said and hunged up.

I went to the guys and saw the fight just begun. I made my self invisible and went behind the squid guy and punched him behin and he send flying spikes to me.

"Oh shit!" I yelled while blasting the things.

I was now at the park. I saw Bruce and helped him up.

"No Hulk?" I asked.

"You seriously have to give me some of your songs." He said and tried again. "Nope." He said.

I handed him a player connected the earbuds. I ayed the Fight one in which it is the first song I made.

"First Verse, Second Verse, and the final. All the rapping parts." I said and flew away hearing him shout some awesome.

We continued to fight. Suddenly, Stark was flung to the park and he was gonna get hit. I tried to help him but I was too far. The big alien is gonna hit him when the familiar red and blue spandex hero arrived. He easily caught up the hammer.

"Hey, man. What's up, Mr. Stark?" He greeted.

"Kid, where'd you come from?" Tony asked turning.

"Field trip to MoMA." He yelled.

The alien grabbed Spiderman and flung him away

"What is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?" Spiderman asked.

"He's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard." Stark said.

I got Bruce away and went back. We were Still fighting the giant alien, as Doctor Strange passes through the park.

"Kids, that's the wizard. Get on it." Stark said.

"I'm not a kid." I remarked and flew towards the squid alien.

"On it." Peter said.

Me and Spider-Man chases Ebony Maw, floating speedily and upright on a small platform of burbling debris leaving a deep rut in the streets, who in turn chases the Cloak-driven Doctor Strange through Manhattan; Maw attacks him, throwing a Rocket Mortgage billboard at Spider-Man to be rid of him. Then, he flung more debri on me which I dodge and continued flying.

"Not cool!" I heard Peter said as he untangled himself.

I chuckled quietly and fought Squid guy but he easily trapped me in some bricks. I punched it and helped Spiderman who was holding the pole to prevent him from getting higher up.

"Uhhh, Mr. Stark? I'm being beamed up!" He said over the com.

I tried to reach him but he was already high. I flew again this time, Spiderman and I were both sticking to the walls of the Donut ship. Oh shit. I cant brethe above!

"Shit!" I mumbled.

"You're Infinity." Spiderman said.

"What Infinity? Rapper, Idol or Hero?" I asked.

"Both." He said.

"Unlock 17-A and 13‐I." I heard Tony said.

"Pete, you gotta let go. I'm gonna catch you." Stark said.

"But you said save the wizard!" Peter said. He pulls off the mask because of the lack of oxygen just like me. "I can't breathe." He said.

"You're too high up. You're running out of air." Tony said.

"Yeah! That makes sense." Peter said.

Peter passes out, free-falling, but not for long before the pod reaches him. It attaches itself to him, becoming the Iron Spider suit. Now being able to breathe, Spider-Man lands on a bottom part of the ship, standing up heroically. I held my brethe until I cant. I was caught by another suit. It's a nanotech design too. The sides and the lower part of the suit is grey, the upper part one is white and there is a symbol of Black Infinity. I jumped up and lands like Peter's but in a straight one.

"Thanks Godfather." I said.

"Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!" Peter exclaimed.

"Happy trails, kid. F.R.I.D.A.Y, send him home." Tony said.

A parachute appeared in Peter's back making him fly back to Earth.

"Aw C'mon!!" He shouted before he is out of sight.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

66.9K 2.6K 98
Your mischievous older brother Loki is causing trouble on earth, your original home planet, its up to you and your other brother Thor to stop him. Ar...
87.2K 1.3K 15
Subject E305 is not a normal girl. At the age of two her mother left her on the streets of New York City with nothing but a box. She waited for her m...
271K 6.6K 41
"So after getting shot, your main priority was getting a sandwich instead of getting help" "Hey, they've got the best ones in Queens!" When the aveng...
10.4K 230 80
Talia James fell from the sky. Literally. After falling through the wormhole during the Battle of New York in 2012, the Avengers had to take her in...