Dragon Tamer | Charmione (Com...

By M_Rothwell34

When Hermione finds Ron in bed with another woman, she runs to the burrow. When she get there she isnt exactl... More

Finding the Blasted Weasley
The Sweet Granger
Lost & Found
Another Weasley
The week To Decide
Sunday Dinner
First Day In Romania
First Day On The Job
The Bar
Ron?
St. Mungos
Australia
A Fresh Chapter
A Long Talk
Dinner With the Weasley Family
Molly
Forgive and Forget
Author's Note
Chasing A Dragon
Searching For A Bookworm
A Waiting Game
Epilogue

Authors note

8.7K 61 1
By M_Rothwell34

Im so so sorry i havent updated. I deleted the last part cause it doesnt run with the story anymore as i have edited and changed many things. Im sorry if you liked how it was bit it just didnt seem like the best it could be. I also deleted the last authors note because it doesnt apply anymore for the 9 of you that saw it.

If your reading this after you have already read my story without the editing and changing, if you decide to read it still, i would reccomend reading it again so it makes sense. Im so sorry if you dont like how the story has changed, i just feel its for the better.

Ginnywithharry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 9.9K 50
"You're a brother, Harry." Hargrid told me as he gave me a sad look. I was beyond confused. "I'm a-a what?" I stuttered. I shook my head and pushed m...
56.5K 1.8K 97
***PREVIEW*** ~~~~ A moan escaped her, and he abruptly ended the passionate moment. He pulled away, leaning his forehead on hers, their heavy breaths...
379 3 11
slow burn childhood friends to lovers where Fred is extremely in love with Vivienne, and she has absolutely no clue. "Merlin you're oblivious aren't...
2.2M 60K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...