α΄€ α΄Šα΄‡α΄…Ιͺs α΄›α΄€ΚŸα΄‡. || α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄

By poison-fruit

From before the reign of Kylo Ren TIL after. Also this is not a Reylo fanfiction. More

The Force.
Havoc.
Hurikane.
Dark Thoughts.
Jakku.
NeverEnding.
Dameron and Organa.
Left Behind.
Dear Karva.
Strangled.
Concupiscent.
Excellence.
Feeling.
Collapse.
Supreme Leader.
First Mission.
Love Is Weakness.
Lord Vader.
A Shift in the Force.
With me, or Against me.
Solo's Return.
Calm The Anger.
Leia and Anakin.
You Are The Reason.

Porcelaine.

429 11 74
By poison-fruit

"She woke up on the rebel planet. And then that's when She had finished her Jedi training. It was a great thing. To know your true feelings. To love someone." A man comes into the room. "Karva. He's doing it again." Finn speaks. I shake my head to myself and stand from the seat. "Stay here. Watch them please would you." I speak to one of the Jedi Assistance. "Yes Master Daemon." I make my way through the hallway and flashes of the dark gray show as I walk down. I take breaths and open the door.

The younglings looks up to me in pure horror. I lean down and smile to them. "Go join the others. There is nothing to be scared of. We are brave little ones. Now go on." I stand and they all walk out after saying my name. I close the door and look to Ben Solos back. "If you are going to continue terrifying them you should just let me handle them." I speak and he turns to me, his hair slightly longer. He crosses his arms and shakes his head. "They are just difficult. It's like being back on the star destroyer." He says and I shake my head with a laugh.

"How are you feeling?" He asks and I tilt my head to the side. "I feel fine. How are you feeling?" He takes a seat and lets out a breath. "I think that.. I still feel the pull towards it." I nod once and look down. "I would be lying if I said it's not there." I look back to him and he stands up. "How do you do it? The younglings? Could I watch you do it?" I look at him and roll my eyes playfully. "Yes. You can." I smile and he watches me. "Are you going to the festival tonight?"

I hum and watch him. "Why? Are you trying to ask me to go?" He makes a face and then laughs, placing an arm around my shoulder. "You wish I were." I step with him and to the other room with the younglings. They look at us both and I go to take a seat. "Now. Where was I?" I ask and they speak up. "Towards the end! But tell it again! The others didn't hear Master Daemon!" I let out a laugh and tuck my hair behind my ear. "Alright alright." I start the story over, leaving out some details that only are for adults. I glance to Ben as he listens to me.

-
~Continuation of the Story~

I wake up with a breath and look at the suit I'm wearing to keep my warmth up. I sit up and start taking it off. I look to the robes and pull them on. The rooms look familiar. I look to the mirror and place my hand to it and then the stitching of my face. I look to my now hazel eyes. The doors open to reveal Rey and nurses. "Hello Karva." She speaks and I look to her. "Do you remember what happened?" She speaks and then so do I. "I do remember. Is everyone okay? How am I here?" I ask and she smiles. "We brought you back. You weren't entirely gone."

The door opens again to reveal Poe and Finn bickering and start speaking to Rey. "Tell him to let me fly. It's not fair." Poe argues. "He's not flying my ship." Rey looks to them and then I. "Karva." Poe speaks and then Finn. Finn laughs loudly and quickly pulls me in. I hug him. "I'm so sorry. It wasn't me." I speak and he looks to me. "It's okay. You're here now." He smiles and sits down. I look to Poe and he nods once. "I'm sorry about blasting you." He nods and then steps to me, hugging me tightly.

I wince slightly. "Not too much." I speak and hug him lightly. "Leave her be boys. And Finn you have training. Same as Karva. Let's go actually." I furrow my brows and she holds my saber out to me. "Incase you were to come back." She smiles lightly and I look to it. I take it lightly and then move with them to the training room.

The doors open and I look to the sweaty locks of black hair, swing around as he trains with the others who merely don't know what they are doing. I take a breath and he turns around. The hair matted down to his forehead and he looks to me. I swallow and look to the saber he uses, it's blue.

"Finn. Let's go see about letting you fly.." Rey speaks and Poe huffs, walking with them. I step in and the others leave the room. The door closes and I look to him. "You saved me by using Palpatines life force." He speaks and I bite at my lip. "And my own." I speak and he nods once. "I know." He speaks and I hold my Hilt. "Let's see if your still as good as you were." He speaks and I nod once. "Go easy. I'm still hurt." I let out a soft laugh and place my hand to my side.

I ignite my saber and hold it up. His swift movements strike against my more harsh ones. I push into his and then we strike again. He slices the air and I pull back quickly, leaning all the way back then using my hand to flip myself back. As I do so I land on my knee, pressing my hand to my side with a wince. I drop my hilt and he drops his, quickly moving to my side, getting on his knee. "Karva." He speaks and places his hand over mine. "It's fine, I'm fine." I let out a soft laugh and he look to me.

We look at each other for a moment and he moves one hand to my cheek, running his thumb lightly over my scar over my face. He presses his sweaty forehead to mine and closes his eyes lightly. I move my hand to his wrist. "Ben. Don't." I speak softly and he parts his lips lightly. "Shh." He speaks and I move it up his forearm. I feel the healing happen and I close my eyes.

He stops and I run my thumb over his skin lightly. "About what I said. When I thought that I was dying." He pulls back slightly. "I know." He watches me. "You don't mean it." He speaks lightly. I watch him and purse my lips. "Do you love her?" I speak lightly and he shakes his head slightly. "No." He stands and holds his hand out. I take it and stand, feeling that same electricity from the day he grabbed me to save me from broken bones.

I can breathe now without having that pressure to my ribs. I look to him and purse my lips.

-
~The Present.~

"But Master Daemon. That can't be all!" I hum and smile softly. "Did the two get together?" A girl youngling speaks. I look up to Ben and he watches me. "No. They didn't. But that is okay." I clear my throat. "You May go now and may the force be with you all." I smile to them and they stand bowing to me. "Master Solo." They speak to him and bow.

I stand and take a breath. "I have to get ready. Are you ready to see her tonight?" I ask and he bites at his cheek. "I don't know." He speaks and I move a strand of hair behind my ear. I watch him and furrow my brows. "It's okay Solo. Keep your head up." I put my finger under his chin and he looks up to me. "You haven't said that in a long time." He speaks and I shrug lightly. "Ben is still foreign to me." I laugh lightly and he stands.

I look at him for a moment and step back. "I shall see you tonight." I nod once and move down the hall to my quarters. I pull the dress on and look at myself as it doesn't look like me. The porcelain skin that once had scars.

-

The loud booming of music and celebration takes place. I step towards the bottom wearing a long yellow dress. I take a seat at a table where food is laid out. I grab a cookie and take a bite. "Kar. Tell General Poe that he needs to allow my grounders suits." I look up as I have a cheek full of cookie. "How much would that be?" He sits down and Poe does too. "Too much." Poe speaks and I chew it, holding my hand up. I swallow and then sip my drink as they patiently way. "Do you want me to use the force on you?" I ask and Poe rolls his eyes playfully. "Fine. Fine. He will get the suits.

Finn laughs and claps his hands together. "Finally." I look to him. "How has your training been Finn?" I ask and he shrugs slightly. "Could be better." I groan and prop my chin onto my hand. "You think too much." I speak and look up to find Ben and Rey walking together. I shift slightly and dust my hands off. "Rey!" Finn yells and she smiles brightly as she walks towards us. Ben awkwardly walks towards us as well. "Is it almost time?" She speaks and Poe nods. "Yes."

The moon shines over us and I stand shifting slightly. "You look nice." I hear behind me and I look back to Ben. "Thank you." I smile and step beside the others. We wait as the force ghosts start to show. I place my hand onto Bens arm and look up to him. I can tell he is nervous. "Don't worry." I speak and he nods once. I look to Luke and Leia. I then look to next to them. "Is that your grandfather?" I speak and raise a brow. "Darth Vader." He looks to him and nods once.

"Well. It's a shame I was born too late." I laugh and I look to Ben who doesn't find it a least bit funny. "Oh stop. I'm only playing around. Plus. I see where the looks come from." I look forward, shrugging slightly. We take our turns to step to them. "Luke." I speak and he looks to me. "You know. I always knew you would be the woman you are today." I shake my head. "Don't worry. I learned from the best. Even if things didn't turn out what they should have." I speak and hold my hands in-front of me. "Leia. I'm sorry I left. I shouldn't have." I smile lightly and she nods her head. "But that's okay. Because he wouldn't be alive." She smiles and looks to Ben.

"Anakin." I bow my head lightly and smile. "Karva." He smiles and looks to me. "Thank you. For showing them there's more to being a Jedi." He speaks and I bite at my lip. I nod once and step from them. I move away from the celebrations and watch a Ben speaks to Leia. I furrow my brows and bite at my thumb.

He looks towards me and then I quickly look down. I shift slightly and he makes his way towards me. I look to him as he leans against the place where I am, getting down to my eye level. "Why are you over here?" He speaks and I look to him. "It's loud." I speak and gesture to the crowd. He nods and parts his lips slightly. "What if I was to.. become a scoundrel like my father?" He asks and I look at him. "You would want to?" I speak and he nods. "Yeah, why not? Learn the ways of him." I laugh and shake my head. "Have you known the ways of your father? I heard he was a very... adventurous... man." I say and laugh.

He nods and watches everyone. "I know. But I'd have a crew and everything. Rey even said she'd go." I bite my lip and watch him then look ahead. "Oh. Then I think you should." He looks to me again and stands up straight. "We leave tomorrow." I let out a soft laugh. "This was already planned. You just didn't tell me." I nod slowly and look to him with a smile. "Bring me something back then."

I step from the wall and he starts walking beside me. "What do you think of this?" I look up to him. "You're a Solo and a Skywalker. Nothings going to stop you." I laugh and take a seat. He takes once in-front of me. "You're right." He speaks and I furrow my brows to him.

-

The night had be long. I wake up early enough to make sure to catch them before they leave. I make my way quickly through and then step through the doors as I look to Ben who wears a tan shirt and a dark vest with bluish pants. Like his father. I let out a soft laugh and he turns to me. "I hope I am getting something nice." I shrug and he smiles. "You look nice." I say and he looks to me. "You came to see me off?" I hum and nod. "Yes. I did. And it's good timing because you're about to leave." I look to Rey and then him with a smile.

He nods and holds his bag. "I'll see you later." I look to him and take a breath. "I know." I step back and he does as well, I watch him walk back and he goes to step up but looks back to me. He leaves and then the ship lifts off. I look down and then feel a hand to my shoulder. "They'll be fine." I look back to see Leia. "He is discovering himself. Like Han did. But don't worry. They always come back."

{Happy April Fools. I would never kill of Karva. Plus. Ben just got started.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.2K 48
γƒŸβ˜† - π™ΆπšžπšŽπšœπšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πšπš˜πš˜πš• πšπš˜πš› πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚒 πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŒπšŠπšžπšπš‘πš πš–πšŽ In which their loyalties lie with the fir...
6.7K 232 13
Kylo Ren x Reader// "You have no love for anyone. Not even yourself." You are a pilot for the Resistance. But now it's your chance to call the shots...
22.2K 787 65
Rey and Kylo are ready to start a new life as a family with their son. They are ready to have their careers and be there for their son. Just when lif...
461K 7.2K 100
This is a book of imagines. Enough said. Please note that I will not write boyxboy(with the exception of relationships between canon characters) or a...