Dr. stone (One shots)

By hkshirayukihk

Dr. Stone Characters x Reader Ishigami Senku x Reader Asagiri Gen x Reader Shishiou Tsukasa x Reader Ukyo x R... More

Sincerity
Wish were always together
Emotional
Whispers
Cheater Senku
Body swapped
Whispers 2
Lion tamer
I'll wait for you
Rules of dating
Why he isn't waking up
10 Billion percent, Only for you
A Dragon's heart 2.0
Catchphrase
Just Look At Me
Misunderstanding

Unique traits

9K 199 154
By hkshirayukihk

3rd POV

Everyone had there own unique characteristics, Like the well known
Mentalist Asagiri Gen.

He may look like a bastard and play boy, but actually, he is a nice, caring guy.

Or Cinnamon roll, Chrome who is passionate to find the cure for Ruri. but oblivious when it comes to himself having a feelings for Ruri.

And Y/n who is known as very timid yet smart, she sure have a unique character,  no one would ever thought, that the timid, quiet y/n is a straight forward person.

She bluntly said what comes to her mind.

And of course, we can't forget about the confident smart, scientist, Senku, he have an unexpected personality, who have thought the once they call thick face, Can actually be shy.

All this traits show up, when y/n take the first move.

"Kohaku, I have something to tell you" y/n said. While she look at the busy scientist along with his apprentice.

"What is it?" Kohaku said.

"I like Senku" y/n said it without having any expression like she said something that isn't a big deal.

"I see...I see...you like Senku, You like Senku!!! Eh!!!" Kohaku was surprised after she process what y/n just said.

As she point at the careless guy who happily look at the jar with an dangerous chemical on it.

"When you say Senku, you mean him? Senku!?!" Kohaku said and y/n just nod at her.

" Wait,wait maybe I'm jumping in conclusion, like you means friends, comrades,right?" Kohaku said clarifying and then y/n thought.

"No, it's the romantic one" y/n said dropping another bomb cause for kohaku to overreacting which caught everyone's attention and curiosity of what the girls talking about.

After they have overheard the conversation and also shock about the fact, the y/n who is known reserved,timid and quiet is being talkative with a very straight forward or might as well  blunt to everyone and everything.

Now everyone know you have feelings for Senku.

Senku who unexpectedly become shy around you, they never thought of him, who can shy around afterall were talking about the Very confident scientist and always stay calm.

So how did he become the shy type. The one billion dollar question. To Everyone.

For y/n she only go straight to Senku.

Y/n doing the kabedon to Senku and said. "Senku, I know, your busy and don't have time for romance, but I don't mind staying up, just for you, I protect you from harm, I be your knight, I help you whenever you need help, I like you, Will you be my princess?" 

Everyone was just surprised at the flirty yet sincere straight forward words y/n said.

Senku POV

It's too troublesome, why she is the one whose doing the other way, where is my man's pride.

"You don't have one"

"Who the hell! you calling princess" I said.

"You! Cause your my damsel in distress" y/n said smoothly.

I experienced the one they called heart beating fast and warmth creep on my face.

My heart skip.

"No! Wrong, it's natural that heart beats or else I'm dead" Senku's frontal lobe said.

3rd POV

Senku have a argument inside his head, on how he should be reacting to y/n.

"This is a huge crisis, Senku is thinking of such illogical matters, emergency, emergency" Senku's Parietal lobe said.

" What should we do? Dopamine is here, warn frontal lobe to contact brain stem(incharge for coordinating) to stop reacting to Temporal lobe whose incharge of emotion check"

" Just imagine the movie inside out, Senku version*

"Y/n is so beautiful and sexy, you shouldn't not say no to her, you've been admiring her too" Temporal lobe Senku said.

"I'm ten billion percent, sure you also want her too, just like me" Temporal Lobe Senku said.

"You...what you talking about we got Humanity and civilization too rebuild"Parietal lobe Senku reasoning.

"Indeed, but then y/n suggest, she gladly help us rebuild the civilization" Temporal lobe Senku argue to Parietal lobe Senku which holds intelligence in reasoning.

" And just think of it as a win-win we got the girl and a loyal reliable companion in science kingdom that help us rebuild civilization" Temporal lobe Senku said.

Parietal lobe Senku just couldn't retort any reason to Temporal lobe Senku even he said something both illogical and logical. Parietal lobe Senku just sweat and Temporal lobe Senku smile in triumphant at Parietal lobe Senku.

And back to Senku's real body corner by y/n.

He was blushing madly a minute ago and then he stop blushing and blush again.

To all who know the cool headed Senku, it was fun to watch him react. Y/n who just stare at him directly in the eye.

Senku look straight at y/n in the eye and he began a nervous wreck while still blushing, it was a adorable sight.

"Too close" Senku said to y/n who notice how close she is to Senku and give a personal space the moment she did that. Senku dash like his life at stake.

"Wow, I thought Senku-chan is oblivious to matters like this" Gen said watching them was super amusing.

"Hahaha, should I teach him the art of flirtatious?" Ryusui said.

" I don't think, he will pay attention to that, Ryusui" Ukyo said.

" I never saw, Senku acting like that, but why his acting like that again?" Chrome asked. Gen, Ukyo and Ryusui just look at each other and just nod that they shouldn't taint the Cinnamon roll yet.

"When your old enough, Chrome-chan, we tell you" Gen said and pat his shoulder.

" Hey! I'm already old enough!" Chrome protest and Ukyo and Ryusui just mess his hair.

"Yeah,yeah" Ukyo said while Patting his head.

"And that's what your amateur about Chrome, HaHaHa" Ryusui said while messing Chrome's hair. Chrome just pout at them.

"Now then, As one of the five general shouldn't we help a comrade whose in need" Gen said.

" I know you going to say that" Ukyo said.

"You guys can leave it to the professionals" Ryusui said.

" I dunno what you guys talking about but I try to keep up" Chrome said.

The four wise general to the rescue. For Senku whose need a help.

Senku keep on dodging and avoiding Y/n as much as he can.

Sometimes y/n and him interact but then as Senku who froze and dash away from her.

Y/n was only hurt that Senku is obviously avoiding her. But then even so she doesn't give up on courting senku.

Minami overheard the four general on helping Senku. And decided to call the girls help y/n.,

"Isn't that the opposite y/n-chan, The man should be the one chasing you not you chasing him" Minami said.

"I know that very well, it's just you know that I can't control my feelings to who I fell in love with or who to like, I don't mind being the one whose chasing after him, and besides Senku is more feminine than me"

" You got a point there" Nicky said.

"I think, maybe you should minimize your bold move at him"Ruri suggested. The girls also nods there head in agreement.

" I can't disagree with that
y/n-chan, Senku-kun afterall forte isn't strength but his Reliable in intelligence" Yuzuriha said. Even she wants to defense Senku about being called feminine.

Yuzuriha have seen him alot in circumstances that she doesn't know how to react.

Senku shrieking like a girl in a high pitch despite his low voice.

"But I'm really amaze that Senku could act like that around you,
y/n" Kohaku said.

" That's some hint, that our y/n is charming" Nicky said.

"We the prettiest and talented girls of the science kingdom are going to help y/n-chan to get together with Senku" Minami declared.

They all agree.

At the Boys side on helping Senku.

"Senku-chan~" Gen approach said.

"...What do you guys want to discuss about?" Senku asked clueless.

" We're to help you, Confess your feelings to y/n-chan" Chrome outburst said.

" Huh?" Senku said.

" Seems like your logic mind isn't working properly" Ryusui said.

" Ahem, ahem" Ukyo said.

They were supposed to tease him first before helping him.

"Senku... Are you aware that the way you react towards her, is a girl in love" Ryusui said.

"Who the hell you calling girl! " Senku said.

" Now...now... Senku-chan, we are going to help you to be more honest with yourself" Gen said.

" That's right!" Chrome said but clueless.

"Gen is here to help you overcome your denial stage" Ukyo said.

Gen just cleared his throat and imitates y/n. Senku who thought of y/n infront of him, but then he can still see the huge difference.

So Senku just smack Gen in the face.

"That's not how she is" Senku complaining said. Ryusui,Gen and Ukyo just stare at each other and look like time for plan b.

Ryusui show a picture of y/n stolen shot, She was laughing and it was a beautiful sight.

"Why do you have a picture of her" Senku glaring said to Ryusui.

" Ahem...Try to confess your true feelings to this picture" Ryusui said while Senku just look at it and he kinda imagine just a second and again he stomp his feet in the ground in a way of annoyed.

"What's with this Rom-com set up training of confession" Senku said.

They all facepalm not they disagree, they also think someone who is simple minded and desperate might do that.

"Why do he need to that again?" Chrome asked and the four facepalm, why they drag a kid like Chrome.

"It's for Senku to confess to y/n and because it was only her who makes a move" Ukyo said and Gen and Ryusui got an idea.

" Aha! Why not make her taste her own medicine,if she flirt, flirt back" they said in sync.

"That's it!" Ukyo also said understanding it.

Senku just gone to a deep thought, something keep poking him. He ignore his man's pride when it comes to danger and could be considered him wimp. But when it's you, His Man's pride keep poking him.

"Okay, I'll do it" Senku said. The four just high five each other.

Y/n who wanted to talk with Senku.

She finally notice him and call him.

"Senku! Wait please don't run" She said and Senku froze he thought I'm not ready yet.

But unlike before he run he just stay there and y/n approach him but with a good distance.

Senku just tilt his head in confusion.

"I want to talk to you" y/n said.

"What is it?" Senku said and still staring y/n who is far.

"Do you really hate me that much to the point you avoiding me" y/n said with a adorable sad face and voice.

Senku who see this inside his head.

"My heart, y/n just strum one of my heart strings"

" I don't hate you and I just don't know, what to do" Senku said while looking away he was clearly blushing.

Y/n was happy to hear that and smile at him.

"Then please marry me" y/n blurted out. Senku was surprised and shock. Thinking of how y/n rushing the things.

"Wait,wait, what aren't you a bit rushing things here"

"I don't mind wearing a tuxedo and you wearing the veil and I be the one lifting it"  y/n said carefree and holding Senku's hand with a glimmer in her eyes and she clearly imagine it.

He know his not that strong or manly like the others but to be treat like a girl, hurts his man pride.

"I bet you look good in it" y/n said. 

"Tch...Y/n..."Senku said after clicking his tongue in annoyance.

"Hmm ?" Y/n said. And a sudden force pull her and she was met by a kiss. Senku just want to prove that he can also make y/n blush.

Y/n was surprised, the Senku who always shy around and run away when she does bold moves like closing is now kissing her.

It's not just a kiss but he also bite her lower lips, it wasn't even a peck. And he look like a predator.

It's her turn to be the nervous wreck and Senku just give her a sexy smirk in her way.

"I think the dress and veil fits you better, and even I am weak, I'm still a Man so don't go treating me like that" Senku said.

Y/n just have a flustered face and smoke coming out her head.

Senku feel satisfied at how she react. Y/n just bury her burning face in Senku's chest trying to hide it and Senku just chuckle and remember what he want to asked. When he got a chance.

"Y/n...just where did you learn with those flirty retorts you did to me?" Senku asked.

"Gen and Ryusui is the one who teach me those, when I asked for advice" 

" That two!"  Senku said and can imagine there faces laughing at him.

Y/n just enjoy the embrace of Senku.

"I guess, I don't need to say I love you now" Senku said still embracing y/n.

" Mmm...actions speak louder than words" y/n said.

------------------------------------------------------
This one shot is requested by:
Xx_Sangwoo_xX
By: Hkshirayukihk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 8.2K 67
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
248K 7.3K 44
แ€…แ€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ= แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€บแ€ทแ€™แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซ baby Gumkino =แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€€ แ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€‘แ€•แ€บ gunแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€›แ€พ...
109K 14.6K 32
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...