Born Again Princess[Discontin...

By born2beme

Kuno Tomai is a normal girl reborn into Princess Ono Yuyu, a side character in the novel The Unknown Princess... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Notice

Chapter 7

1.9K 68 12
By born2beme

"Princess, wake up right now! Hurry we have a very special guest today!" Misaki came in hurriedly saying. I groggily sat up in bed dazed still.

"Huh? Who's our special guest?" I asked rubbing my temples and slowly getting out of bed.

"The Emperor and his sons are here!" I gasped and widened my eyes before jumping out of bed and hurriedly letting Misaki help me get ready.

"Do you know why they are here?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but I don't...they came unannounced so I'd like to apologize for the rush..."

"No no, it's alright I completely understand." Misaki soon finished.

"Can you lead me to where they are at?" I questioned. Misaki nodded and led me out of the room and into a room not too far away. This room is one I have never been in. It's large, but quaint enough to not be too extravagant. There was a big oval table in the corner with nice chairs lining the edges. In the other side of the room were two ottomans across from each other and a coffee table in between. On each side of each ottoman we're lounge chairs. In one of the chairs was Yuuma who looked very fidgety and uncomfortable and in the other was Banno who looked more composed and professional. Looking at him, he seemed around seventeen years old.

When I walked in Yuuma glanced up at me but quickly adverted his sight from mine. Banno seemed to look in our direction to, but not at me and seemed to be directing his attention to-
Misaki?! I shook my head and directed my attention back to the area of people. In the ottoman between Banno and Yuuma was the Emperor himself. He had dark black hair like Yuuma. However, instead of having dark blue eyes like Yuuma, he had gold eyes. He looked exactly like Banno. He sat composed with his legs crossed with a smile on his face chatting to my parents who sat across from him in the ottoman.

I looked and Misaki and gave her a nod indicating that she is allowed to leave. She bowed and quickly left. I directed my attention to a chair next to my parents and sat down.

"I am so sorry for the unannounced visit Duke and Duchess." The Emperor apologized.

"Oh, no! No need to apologize!" My father protested.

"Well thank you for your hospitality, but I would like to ask you if my son, Yuuma and I could have a moment with your daughter?" The Emperor continued with the same smile on his face.

My parents glanced at each other before bringing their attention back to the both of them.

"Yes of course, but what about your other son?" My mother questioned.

"Oh, well would you mind giving him a tour?" The Emperor said with the same unreadable face.

"Oh yes we can definitely do that." My Father said before offering a hand to my mother. Banno stood up as well and took his leave. I moved into the ottoman that my parents were just at.

"So, Princess, I heard you got hit in the process of protecting my son." The Emperor stated and glanced at Yuuma which sent him a visible shiver up his spine.

"Oh no, it was nothing bad." I smiled in reply. He tilted his head and smiled before standing up and heading into my direction. He sat down right next to me leaving me not much room. He then took my hands into his hands and set them on his lap. In that moment I suddenly got anxious for no apparent reason. He hadn't done anything to get me anxious. If anything he has been very hospitable, so why am I feeling this way?

"Do you think I could see where you had been hit?" He asked. I looked at him suspiciously before tugging the sleeve of my dress above my elbow. Seeing no injury he seemed to smile more.

"I'm glad you're not hurt...some bystanders said you got hit pretty hard..." He mumbled.

"Ah, yes I guess I am pretty lucky..."

"Okay, let me cut to the chase," He kept the same face but his aura seemed to change, "Yuuma told me everything." He smiled and glanced and Yuuma who continued to not look him in the eye.

"I don't believe anything happened between us." I said.

"Oh so you mean, after my son gets beat with a kendo stick he doesn't have any bruises?" He tilted his head. I flinched a bit but tried to keep my composure.

"I want you to teach Yuuma magic." He seemed sincere.

"What?" I said shocked.

"Well Banno, my eldest has already mastered his ability of summoning. And as you can see, my younger is underdeveloped and I fear he won't ever get an ability at this rate." I glanced at Yuuma who was looking at me and brought his gaze back down to his lap.

"I'll see what I can do...." I mumbled.

"Great! Well I'll give you guys some time to talk things through." He let go of my hands that I forgot he was even holding before standing up and stretching his tall body before striding to the door and leaving.

"I-I'm sorry..." Yuuma mumbled.

"I'm sorry what? I couldn't hear you..."

"I-I said I'm sorry...you said not to tell anyone, but I did anyways..."

"No, it's okay, It's your father. You can't go exactly, ya know, against him without repercussions."

"Why are you being so nice to me..." He mumbled again.

"Pardon-" Before I knew it he was up out of his seat and had both of his hands on my shoulders squeezing them.

"Why are you so nice to me?!" He said looking at me. His dark blue eyes seeming lighter due to his eyes seeming to tear up.

"No one is this nice to me! So why are you?" He said squeezing my shoulders tighter. Though his frail body, he seemed to be a lot stronger than expected.

"People our there are going to be nice to you. You'll just need to get used to it..." He visibly flinched at my words but continued to keep a hold of me.

"What are your motives? If you want money then too bad because I don't even have an allowance!" He screeched again with tears streaming down his face.

"Hey hey...it's okay...let it all out..." I said gently putting a hand on his head.

"M-my father doesn't even give me attention...my mother was the only one who loved me, but now she's gone. Brother Banno is always in his studies so he doesn't even have time for me..." He seemed to have calmed down but he still silently sobbed. He then fell to him knees and laid his head in my lap with his arms hiding his face. I looked down at him and put my hand on his head and gently patted his head.

His hair is really soft....this isn't a time to be thinking about this!

He eventually got up and my lap was wet. I took my hands off his head and rubbed my shoulders which were now sore. He looked up at me with widened eyes and a flushed face.

"I'm so sorry I let my emotions get the better of me and I hurt you in the process."

"No it's really okay! I can heal it! Remember what I did last time?"

"Y-yeah! I hope I can be as strong as you someday!"

"Trust me you'll be even stronger!" I smiled.

"How do you know?" He tilted his head. I felt my face flush at his action.

This kid is so cute! Wait he's the same age as me...

"It's just a gut feeling..." I smiled, "Hey, do you think you could do me a favor?"

"Yes, anything, name it and i'll do it!" He beamed. I swear he is like a little puppy dog with his tail wagging behind him.

"Get your father...I need to have a talk with him." He looked slightly shocked and his puppy ears went down, but I need to have this talk. He nodded and went out.

~

"Ah Princess! So you had to talk to me? I hope you have some good news!" He smiled with his legs crossed sitting in front of me.

"I have a request." I said sternly. He seemed to smirk at my firm response.

"And what is it?" He said almost amused.

"Treat your youngest son better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 126K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
661K 51.2K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.3M 30.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
819K 45.3K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...