Hard Core Goldfish

By Rilexmoore

Small Kai Woods has alwasy been afraid of people only very talking to his older protective brothers,his parne... More

Fishy Jobs
Date of decade

Love leak

606 11 7
By Rilexmoore

It was now morning about 6:30 which was really early but I had to be at work by 8am. Rolling out of bed i grab my uniform which is a baby blue polo shirt ,black jeans, black vans with a blue strip,and my name tag.

After showering and getting dress, I grab my small backpack and throw in my phone a charger,my water bottle,and my lunch.

Going downstairs I grab a apple and piece of toast,then my mom walks inside all fixed in her pantsuit and briefcase her to go mug in hand. "Your up early." I nod "work starts early." I quickly left and went back upstairs running into Shawn.

"You okay bear?" Nodding i jingle his keys around in my hand.

"Let me go get dressed and ill take you" I smile and sit on the couch waiting. I hear hushed giggles come down the stairs, i see Link and Chirssy cuddled up together.

I rush to him amd point at the kitchen, "mom hasn't left yet." He nods and turns around with Chrissy pouting.

"Text me later munchkins"I giggle at chrissy nickname for me and nod.

Arriving at work I check in and say my quiet hellos, my co-worker Derek would show me around when he got here till then i waited.

Soon a tall dark skinned male walks my way, "hey you must be Kai im Derek." I nod and smile softly.

He shows me how to feed the fish and how to keep count of them and test the water. Grabbing my clip board i helped count the fish, we had a bunch of different ones tropical,salt water, fresh water, and shrimp and crabs we even have two eles.

"Now to the reptails" I grab the green clip board for the reptails. He showed me how to feed them and let me held the corn snake. We also counted them which there wasn't much, "ten breaded dragons,  four Leapord gekos, one water dragon,one corn snak, and 20 hermet crabs" he puts check marks buy the ones were 'low' on.

I had sold two goldfish and one batch of are neon fishs. I had just gotton off lunch and it was now Derek turn.

It was quiet till a tall older man about 34 maybe he was coverd in tattoos and was very handsom walked towards me.

"H-hi how can I help you?" He looks down at me and grabs a piece of paper from his pocket.

"My assistant said I need to come here to get some fish for my clubs aquarium tank." I nod and smile walking over to the walls of fish. "D-do you know what type of tank it is?"

"Its fresh water, just pick out ones that would look nice is a night club i need about 20 fish."

I nod and grab my equipment, and clipboard. I grab two goldfish, three angle fish six neon fish and few random ones. The whole time I felt him wacthing my backside making me blush and climb down tge ladder only to miss an step and go falling i was quickly caught befor I hit the floor.

I squeak and look down at the bucket of fish to see Derek holding it his eye wide open.

"Are you okay littld one?" The older man ask still holding me and for some reason i felt so safe in his arms.

I nod and he sits me on my feet, quickly i grab my clipboard and mark off the fish im selling. After bagging them up and selling him the fish food he hands me a crisp 100 even though it was only 76.08. He takes his change leaving me a five and leaves.

Clocking out i yawn texting Chrissy asking if he would like to pick me up.

I sigh and wait for his small gray car to come to a stop amd climb in buckling up.

"Your going to wear those jeans and a cute black crop top." I shake my head no not cause i didnt like it but black black freaked me out.

"Okay how about a white crop top with black lines" I nod and smile as he drives home.

Soon i was dressed and we was right out side the doors next in lone was us so we walk up to the bouncer and hand him are id's. He nods and lets us in giving us white bracelets with green dots.

Chrissy giggles and leads me to the bar, Link and Matthew not far behind us. Chrissy leans over and orders two beers a glass of wine and me a water.

Everyone new what type of club this was it was bdsm. Which had always intrigued me but i never have the confidence to do anything.

"Oh look at that hunk of meat heading are way." Chrissy elbowed me and wrapped his arms around Link. Matthew and left and went to dance with somebody.

I look at the older man to see it was the guy from the pet store. "Well didn't think i would see someone like you here." He looks down at me smirking.

Someone pulls him to the side and a tall muscled guy comes over asking for a dance. "He would love to dance" chrissy pushed me into the guys arms and he lead me to the dance floor.

His arms wrapped around my waist, grinding into me i was honestly not enjoying it only think about the older man now talking to Link and Chrissy but staring at me.

Soon the song ended and I bolted back to link hiding behind him."little bro did you not enjoy that guy panting in your ear?" He jokes making me whine and shake me head no.

"Kai this is the owner, Dillon Jeed" I sit on my chair and give him a soft wave. "Would you like to dance little one" i look up at Dillon amd nod softly blushing at the slow song that came on.

He leads me out to the dance floor his arms at my hips and mine around his neck. "Your a really beauty" he whispers in my ear.

"How old are you?" I whisper backing 19 he sighs in relife amd nods "im 34" i smile.

He twrils me making me giggle and him smile at me. "Im a dom" i look into his eyes and blush "i-i know" looking down he pulls me closer. "Your a naturally sub" i nod once more having been told this numbers of times.

"Let me take you on a date?" I blush and nod slowly leaning into his chest more he made me feel all warm and fuzzy and also very safe like nothing could touch me.

We got home very late I was still blushing bright red from the word's Dillon whisperd to me.

We had exchanged numbers just before I was leaving he hadn't stopped texting me since id left with Chirssy and Link, Matthew went home with some dude.

Curling up on my bed I smiling, I hardly even new the guy but he seemed nice and i felt safe like I could spill my guts to him and he wouldn't judge me.

There was a ligh knock on my door making me bounce up looking at the clock seeing that i had fell asleep and it was now 9am.

"Come in." Soon Shawn walked in dressed with some coffee in his hand.

"You guys were out very late." I smile and nod scooting over patting the spot next to me.

He rushes over to me and sits the coffee down climbing in beside me.

"Sooo tell me everything." I blush and start telling him about Dillon, he squeals and bounces.

"So will you guys go on a date or what?"  I blush and shrug grabbing my phone. Showing him the messages, he hugs me tight showing me the good morning text i got.

I smile and get up going to my bathroom and brushing my teeth. Looking at my laundry hamper, i sigh grabbing it and picking up the random clothes on my chair and bed.

It was now about 12:30 and i had just finished cleaning my room and taking care of my planets.

I smile at them and head to my closest grabbing a pair of light blue jeans and a yellow long sleeve tee.

Showering and getting dress I head downstairs smiling, waving at my dad I sit at the breakfast bar.

"Your dressed up where you going?" Before I could even say anything Link smiles "he's got a date." Blushing I nod and wait for his reaction.

"Good for you." I smile and hug him, Matthew walks in with crumbled clothes on that wasn't his and hickeys all over his neck.

"Did you get attacked back and octopus?" He flips me off sitting beside me grabbing the water pitcher there.

Giggling I poke at him and make small harmless jokes. "Would you shut the fuck up!" I quickly become quiet and look down apologizing softly.

Matthew sighs and hugs me, "im sorry bear i didn't mean to snap at you." I nod softly and get up as he leaves upstairs. Making him some fresh coffee and bacon and eggs.

Carrying them upstairs, and open his door siting the tray on his bedside table.

"I had unprotected sex last night with a guy from the club... Yes he was hot but not the point.. Yeah i could go get tested.. Yes he was the co-owner I think." Quickly I leave not supposed to hear that conversation.

Looking at my watch I rush down the stairs, just was there doorbell goes off and before I can get there my dad had the door open showing the god of a man holding yellow and blue roses.

Quickly rushes down the rest of the stairs and past my shocked looking father. I smile at Dillon,"Hi Dillon." He smiles handing me the roses, i wave him inside.

"Let me go put these in a vase." Rushing to the kitchen handing them to Shawn who smirks and grabs a vase.

Walking back out to Dillon I  see him talking to my dad about what he does for a living. "I own i bunch of clubs/bars." My dads eyes widen but nods.

"W-well be going now." I reach out for Dillon hand. He leads us out to his beauty of a truck,he opens the door helping me in since it was jacked up alittle.

He was dressed in nice jeans and a tight fitting shirt showing off his muscles and tattoos, and he had nice boots on.

"How does itlalin food sound?" I quickly nod loving anything itlain. He smiles, "Your dad seemed a little shocked." Blushing I nod "I didn't exactly tell him your age."

He laughs and shrugs like it wasn't something he wasn't use to. We made small talk as he pulls into the small dinner type place.

Dillon above

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 10.3K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
47K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad