young leonardo dicaprio imagi...

By heavenxxsent

some imagines about your favorite actor, Leonardo Dicaprio:) More

Addicted.
Arnie Grape.
Bonnie and Clyde.
"Cheater."
"I'm leaving you" prank.
The heart wants what it wants.
We belong together.
Toxic.
Let it go.
Girl of dreams.
In my bed.
eastside.
wait.
toothbrush.
promiscuous.
1k!!
ruin my life.
company.
spare time.
The end

I bet.

3.3K 33 13
By heavenxxsent

~Hope you guys enjoy this imagine :) Please excuse any mistakes.

Y/N's POV

My boyfriend has been acting very weird lately. Every time his phone rings, he leaves the room to answer it. Every time he gets a text, he flips is phone over. I brought it up to him but he just told me no to worry about it.

I just left it alone but I knew I was right. He was cheating on me. I talked to my best friend Leo about it and he thinks the same thing and he told me to break it off with him. I wasn't that easy to just break it off with him.

I love him but i won't be a fool for him, that's something that I just can't do. I would stay with him if he could just tell me the truth, but he can't, no matter how much I ask him to.

Leo's POV

Y/N came by to me to talk about her and her boyfriend. They were going through it, again. Every time they have problems, she comes to me for advice. I really want her to break up with him. He's clearly not good enough for her. If it were me, I would give her the world and more.

I really love Y/N with everything that I have in me. I want to be with her. I could do everything that her boyfriend can't do. I told her that she needs to break up with him and just leave him alone. I really want a chance with her but the question is, does she feel the same way about me?

Y/N's POV

After thinking long and hard, I decided that I was gonna break it off with him. I don't even know why i wanted to be with him in the first place. I never even had feelings for him. I had feelings for Leo and I always have. I just never got the courage to tell him.

The only reason by I had started dating him was to get my mind off of Leo. My feelings for Leo never went away. I arrived home and went to walk in and I saw some things I didn't like.

First, I saw a pair of heels that weren't mine. Then, I saw a coat that wasn't mine either. Next, I heard moans coming from our room. I knew it, I knew he was cheating on me this whole time. I chose not to react and I just left it alone.

I grabbed a note pad and wrote, "Have a nice life. I'll come by to pick up my things later :)" I placed the note on the counter and left the house. That felt really good for some reason. I got in my car and made my way over to Leo's place.

------------

I made my way over his house, parked my car, and got out. I ran up to to Leo's door and started knocking hard. He opened the door quickly and pulled me into his house.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I just grabbed his face and gave him a big kiss.

I always wanted to do that.

"What was that for?"

"It's always been you. Always. I've always had feelings for you and the only reason why i went out with him was to get over my feelings for you. They never went away, I love you and only you." I gave him another kiss and hugged him after.

-----------

Leo's POV

I really didn't even know what to say. The girl of my dreams just confessed her feelings for me. In all honesty, I really didn't even think she felt the same way for me.

"Uh wow. i didn't even know you felt that way about me. I always felt the same way about you. I've always loved you from the beginning."  I grabbed her face and gave her another kiss.

"So if you don't mind me asking, why are you here?"

"I caught him cheating on me so I wrote him a note that said have a nice life and that I'll come back later to go get my stuff."

"Wow, what a dummy. You can stay with me if you want."

"Thanks." She came over to me and sat on my lap and gave me a kiss. I love her so much.

"So what does this make us," I ask her.

"You're my boyfriend now," she said as she gave me another kiss.

"I'm okay with that. I love you so much."

"I love you too, I always have."

I feel like all of this was meant to happen. Now I finally got the girl of my dreams.

~Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! Don't forget to vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 34.2K 200
Here are a few Harry Styles imagines for you guys!!! Hope you enjoy!!!!