Missions

By dyliannesaber

Mission is what brings these 12 men together. A new experience for every one of them. How will this mission e... More

Characters + Intro
Yellow
Ain't my fault
Wings
cursed
trainings
poison
This moment
Deal
Answer
Change of heart
214
I want you to know
The way
What the hell
Confession
Trouble
Close to me
Chance
Finale

Grand disaster

697 35 0
By dyliannesaber

Dome was clad in his white and formal wear. He was wearing a white pants, a blue top with gold accents then his boots. He was wearing his crown  and He was also wearing his gloves and his bestfriends Tee and Godt stood behind him.

They were wearing white pants. Tee had a pastel blue shirt while Godt had navy blue. They were wearing their white formal jackets.

The three were standing on the stairs and they observed the guests. He didn't even bother to come down to greet them. When Pavel and his family arrived, he ran downstairs like a little kid with a huge grin on his face that his adorable pair of dimples were showing up.

He greeted Pavel's parents politely and then the two older princes gave him fist bumps. He hugged Pavel who hugged him back.

"My baby looks really good." Pavel said and cupped Dome's cheeks and pinched it.

"Dome Woranart never looks bad. Muah." Dome said cheekily and excused himself because his parents called him.

"Greet this family-"

"No. I don't want to and you can't force me." Dome said stubbornly and left.

His parents were stunned. Dome never disobeyed them. Dome never said no to them. What's happening?

Dome's parents sat on a huge round table. Phoom's parents joined them and then the arrival of the royal family from the Autumn was heard.

The king noticed how bright his nephew's face went. His son, his nephew and the other noble greeted the Autumn's royal family and the general.

"You look dashing baby." Tee grinned and let the general pet his hair.

"Really? You look really great too." Tee said and Tae smiled and pinched Tee's cheeks.

"Hey man." Godt greeted Tae with a fist bump with Tae also gave back.

Benjamin and Kimmon smirked at them and they started playing around. Even Dome joined them and he had this happy grin on his face. They were really noisy and when the Royal family from the Spring together with the Earth and Bass, Dome and his friends politely greeted the King and Queen.

"My fren!"

"Fren!"

Dome's parents were not amused with how he was acting. It was so not royal and they blamed the lower class creatures for making their son act in such way.

"What a very good friendship they have." Nine's father said and the other kings agreed.

"Oy Joong, Nine's here." Pavel called his cousin who immediately bolted to their side. Copter followed subtly and stood next to Kim.

"I missed youuu." Joong said and wrapped his arms around Nine and they hugged.

"We saw each other two days ago." Nine said and hugged Joong back.

"I know but it was lonely without you." Joong said and their friends mocked them for being so sweet.

They headed to their table and Dome can feel his parents eyes on him but he didn't care. He even removed his gloves in a provoking manner and Phoom saw his bare hand and he held it. Dome didn't mind and they held hand--- flaunting their relationship just like that.

A nice meal was served and Dome and his friends happily ate. There was a toast for them as they saved the kingdoms and they happily raised their glasses.

"My dad's gonna kill me for sure." Tee muttered and Tae heard him clearly.

The general held the noble's hand under the table and reassure him that no matter what will happen, he'll be always there for Tee.

"Fuck it. I don't care what happens." Godt muttered when  he felt his father's cold stare.

Bass held his hand under the table. Godt was already welcomed to his family and he was really welcomed to live in their village incase Godt will be kicked out.

After the meal, there was going to be a dance and everyone was surprised except the Kings and queens from Summer, Autumn and Spring and The princes' brothers to see those boys didn't went to ask any girl for a dance.

"May I?" It was Tae who bravely asked Tee for a dance. Tee was surprised but he smiled and nodded.

"Incase we die, at least we are still together." Tee said and laughed. Tae chuckled and shook his head as they waltzed.

Phoom offered his hand and Dome smiled softly and accepted the offer. They waltzed and Dome turned to look at his cousin who was not caring about what's gonna happen to them soon.

"I love you." Dome said and smiled sweetly.

"I love you too. I can feel your parents cold stare but I don't care." Phoom said and Dome giggled causing his dimples to appear.

"Lets gooo!" Godt said and held Bass hand.

The king and queen from the winter kingdom were really shocked to see his son was dancing with another prince instead of a princess or a female noble.

The other kings and queens were watching their kids with a soft smile on their faces.

"Aweee. Look at them." the three queens cooed at the cuteness.

"My in law is the best. Look at them dancing. I can see hearts in the air." Phoom's mom said and the queens smiled.

"Our boys really know how to pick." Kim and Ben's mom said.

"I know right? Look at them looking so in love." Nine's mom said.

"What does this mean?" Dome's mother asked and the three queens turned to look at her unamused.

"You didn't know?"

"Know what?" The Dome's dad asked.

"The kids are already in pairs. Their pairs are their lovers." Nine's dad answered.

Dome's parents can't believe what they were seeing. The moment the royal family from the Summer arrived, he saw how happy his son got and he even hugged the other prince and let him cup his cheeks.

"This is unacceptable." Dome's mother said and stood up.

"When did this happened?" Dome's father asked.

"During the mission? Your son almost killed our kids but it was cool. Phoom, Tae and Bass  did well in taming your boys." Dome's father can't believe what he was hearing and he really needs to hear it from his son.

His boys will never betray them... right?

Dome's parents were stunned to see their youngest stood on a platform together with the other prince.

"Attention everyone, I would like to announce that I, Prince Dome Woranart is stepping down to have a peaceful with my lover, Prince Phoom Naret. Thank you and have a goodnight." He said with a small smile.

Dome's parents were in rage because how dare Dome disobey them. How dare he choose another man instead of a woman.

Tee and Godt also announced they were already taken and they are not going to marry anyone else except their lovers who were also from another kingdom.

"Aight. The boys did well." The 3 kings  and queens stood up and clapped their hands.

They acknowledge the announcements and the guests also clapped their hands. The kings and queens already accepted it so there was no need to fuss about it.

Still those fiances can't believe what they just witnessed.

"I should have known he was dating that prince the moment he happily ran downstairs and gave that prince a hug."

"My fiancee... had a very pretty lover."

"Guessed the wedding is cancelled. Lets just congratulate them. They all saved us and the love they had is unbreakable."

The three girls smiled and clapped their hands and watched their ex fiances who were holding hands with their lovers.

"Their happy." Dome's suppose to be fiance said and smiled.

"Yeah. Just look at them." Tee's suppose to be fiance said.

"They are in love... I guess their friends are also dating each other. You've seen them dance right?" Godt's suppose to be fiance said.

"Lets wish them eternal love." The ladies said and clapped their hands.

"Stop! You three stop!" The queen yelled. Tee, Godt and Dome looked up and she hurriedly ran downstairs.

She was about to slap Godt, Tee and Dome for what they just did but the door opened and the guests shivered at the cold air that greeted them.

"Uncle Plan!" Dome happily smiled when he saw his uncle.

"Hello Mean, Kao and Ohm." He greeted the other three with a huge grin.

"What are you doing here?" Dome's father asked and Plan smiled.

"Protecting my nephew, what else." He said and Dome smiled at him and removed his crown.

"Thank you and I'm sorry. I love this man right over here. I want to be with him for the rest of my life." Dome said and placed his crown on his father's hands.

"Love. That's bullshit. You are not capable of loving someone!" His mother yelled but Dome smiled.

"That was in the past. He grew a heart in me and taught me what love was. Something you two never had." Dome said and turned his back on his parents.

"Not you two..." The king said and Tee smiled sadly and Godt avoided eye contact.

"The three other kingdoms are going to be against yours if you'll attack them. If you're not able to accept your son for who he was, don't even bother. there are still lots of people who see Dome as Dome and accept him for who he is." Plan said.

"Goodnight." Plan said and left.

Godt stopped right in front of his parents and he recieved a harsh slap on his face. He grabbed Bass to protect him but he was wrapped him is mother's embrace.

"You choose him over your kingdom. You know what that means." His mother said and smiled sadly.

"Yes... I know." He said and Godt mother looked at Bass.

"Take care of my son, will you?" She asked Bass softly and Bass smiled and nodded.

"You're a disgrace." Godt's father said and he was about to hit Godt but his wife stopped him.

"Just let him go. He found his happiness now and he's at the age to do whatever he wants." Godt's mother said and Bass tugged Godt's hand.

"I'm sorry... I love you two." Godt said with his voice was shaking. He left the palace and hopped on his horse.

"Its okay to cry." Bass said and Godt was sitting behind Bass so he rests his forehead on Bass' shoulder and he started crying.

He knew the consequences and felt bad. He just loved Bass and he lost his parents. He felt so bad.

Tee stood in front of his parents and closed his eyes as he expected a beating or a slap but a sigh was heard. He opened his eye and saw his parents were looking at his lover.

"You have a handsome face and you have kind eyes." Tee's father said.

"Make my baby cry and I will skin you alive young man." Tee's mother threatened.

"Aren't you mad? Be mad at me or-"

"How can we get mad when you were smiling oh so happily the moment he walked into that door. Take care you two okay? Let time heal itself and visit us will ya?" Tee's father said and Tee cried and hugged his parents.

"General take care of our son okay?" Tae smiled and nodded then he was pulled into a hug. Tee's parents really loved Tee which makes Tae love Tee even more.

"Take care and I wish you two goodluck." Tee's parents said and they smiled and nodded before leaving.

Tae wiped Tee's tears away and Tee seemed to calm down. They hopped on Tae's horse and Tae knew Tee was holding back his cries.

"Baby Tee, its alright." He said softly and Tee started crying and he back hugged Tae tightly.

Dome was holding back his tears. Seriously, he didn't want to cry. Especially when his in laws are there.

"Teerak..."  Phoom held his shaking hand and Dome can no longer hold his tears. Phoom wrapped his arms around Dome to comfort him.

"My... My heart hurts so much. It hurts."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 195 8
This is another ForthBeam X TaeTEe cross over. ✓ THIS work is FICTION ✓ Have Fun and do so~
167K 10.7K 58
A story where a man is betrayed and lied by his own best friend that lead him to has a roommate that he never wants. He wants to leave but he can't...
17.6K 788 31
" Mom what are mates " " They are the other part of your life . He/ She completes us ". A Taekook fantasy story❤ Yes it is bxb so if you are not com...
5.8K 320 7
I know he's as tense as I am but I can't help but asked. "Do you still like me?" I'm hoping he will say 'yes'. "I guess not anymore." He answered wi...