Born To Raise Hell [#1 Born T...

By FoxxySocks

[ON HOLD ] [ Book 1 of The Born To Raise Series] Rose ' Ghost ' McKillen is probably the strangest girl you... More

Intro.
Chapter 1 - Leaving town
Chapter 2 - What a damned long Night
Chapter 3- Angel with a Broken Halo
Chapter 4- Bad Girls Get Backstage
Chapter 5 - My my
Chapter 6 - One lump or Two
Chapter 7- Fucked and drank all night
Chapter 8 - Broken Face
Chapter 9- I need blood
Chapter 10 : Bang! Bang!
Chapter 11: Dirrty
Rose's Solo BOOK
Chapter 12 : Slow ride
Chapter 13 : Scream my name
Chapter 14: Back in black
Chapter 15 : Deadman came walking
Chapter 15.5 :On the Road again
Chapter 16 : Let's get ready to rumble
Chapter 17: Counting days
Offical Cast
Offical Cast
Offical Cast
A\N
Chapter 18 - I dont owe you a goddamn thing
Chapter 20: If you wanna burn , Light it up
A/n
Chapter 21: By the way you left without saying Goodbye
Chapter 22: Cant stop this feeling
Chapter 23: Bring ya to ya knees

Chapter 19 : You're Just Emotionless

3.3K 82 0
By FoxxySocks

[ Asemod ' Killer ' Thenos POV]

Sitting at his desk with the months bills, ready to be paid and filed, Asemod took the glasses from his eyes to rub the bridge of his nose.

He had been at The Den for 4 hours, and was just only playing with the paperwork to simply pass time until Capt. and the rest had returned. A headache forming at his tempels, Asemod finally decides to leave the paper alone for Shiv to handel.

Leaning back into his chair, he lets out a small huff, the guys should be back soon.
And as if the heavens heard his thoughts, his office door swung open and there stood Capt. cigarette hanging from his lips.

" Prez." Capt have him a firm nod to indicate they had returned eith their 'package'.

" Good. Any trouble?," Asemod stood.

" A little cross fire in an open lot, but no casualties, and no witnesses." Capt. relayed the details as he watched Asemod walk from behind his desk.

" As planned, we wore no cuts and came in a van. As far as anyone knows its got no ties to any MC especially ours." Asemod simply nodded at Capts. words.

The two made their way from his office out to the main clubhouse. There sitting at the bar were his men and a few stragglers.

" Where is he?", Asemod asked when he spotted the nomads sitting at the bar, no doubt unwinding from the job.

" Holding room," Beast grunted out.

"Lets go," Asemod called to his warriors.

The group of hard men made their way to their make shift holding cell.

Beast held the metal door open for his president. As Killer sauntered into the room with s predatory lope, the man in the chair could do little but watch from his swollen eyes.

" We got a little rough with the bastard, " Capt. spoke as he leaned against the wall a unlit cigarette hanging from his lips.

" Piece of shit deserved it too,  especially after the shit he caused.",  Killer turned to look at the nomad who spoke with such venom,  Bjorn.

" No doubt  brother,  no doubt."

Squatting down to eye level with Blaeu'del,  Killer spoke to the tied up man.

" Carter,  Carter ,  Carter... You shouldn't have run from us",  he tsked.

" Fuck you Killer, " The bloodied man spit out at the feared president.

" You really shouldn't have done that, " Killer stood over him,  grabbing his short hair in his fist to pull is face up, " You are responsible for the death of club member Quincy ' Bear' McKormik,  the extensive damage of Bear's Bar and Grill. As well as the loss of over one hundred thousand dollars worth of club property money." He dropped his grip.

Beast stepped foward, " You will die for your crimes against the club."

" Fuck you!",  Blaeu'del screamed at the bikers. Thrashing around in the chair he'd been bound too.

With his profanity shouting behind them,  Killer motioned  for his men to follow him from the room.  Owels closing the door behind them.

" Prez?",  Capt. spoke.

" I know, " cam Killers reply as he pulled a cigarette from the inside of his cut and lit it.

A deep inhale, " Go get Tequila. "

...

The sun had long since set,  the gravel yard surrounded by The Pack's buildings were all lit with barrels of burning flames.

In silence stood every member of Odin's clan,  like sentinel's watching. In the middle of their circle stood a wooden post ,  silver cufflink chains dangling there shone like stars in the embaring glow if fire light.

Stood just before the post was the leader of those vigilant men,  Killer.

The loud creaking of a metal door broke the silence followed by the  horse cries and shouting of a man beaten,  being dragged.

Beast and Evol each held an arm of one Carter Blaeu'del.

The tension in the air grew sevenfold when the three men breeched the circumference of the circle.

" Brothers!, " Killer shouted to draw their attention.

" This man, " He pointed a blafe in te direction of the mab,  as Beast and Evol chained him to the post. " Has betrayed our clan! "

The men started shouting,  their voices rising to a deafing roar. But overthem still Killer spoke, " And now he will pay! By the laws of the Pack,  he will suffer at the blade of each member he has wronged. And e has wronged us all! "

Blood pumping,  adrenaline high.

" Brother Tequila,  for the death of your father,  our brother Bear,  you will have the killing blow!"

" For the Pack!",  Tequlia shouted,  fist raised in the sky.

" For the Pack!",  the entirety of the mc followed in their chanting shout.

" For the Pack!",  Killer shouted.

In long strides he marched to the chained man,  whos shouts had turned to cries.

" Please Killer,  im sorry man. Please! ",  he begged.

But in Killer's eyes were no mercy,  with a harsh jerk he tore the cloth from his chest and dragged his blade across his skin.

Behind him,  brother of the pack advanced forward to spill their share of the mans blood.

Kill stood watching his brothers draw their blades across the traitors flesh until the last man stood ready for his due.

" For Bear!”,  Tequila let out a rage filled scream as he lodged his blade into the half dead mans chest.

Carter Blaeu'del drew his last shuddering breath,  and The Den erupted with victorious shouts.

Killer watched as Tequila dropped the bloody tool,  after pulling it from the dead mans chest. He watched as the broken man walked off into the darkness of the compound.

Shortly after he was gone from sight,  Killer went after him. Leaving behind the jovial noise for the calming dark silence.

Rounding the corner of the garage on the compound, Killer could hear the faint tellings of crying,  before he could seen the slumped figure of Tequilia on the ground.

" Leave me alone!, " an angry broken cry filled the air.

Killer said nothing as he made his way to sit next to his grieving brother.

The two sat for a bit,  Killer in silence looking up at the night sky. Tequila slouched over his knees,  every so often a hiccup of a cry would slip past his lips.

Before long the distant humm of music from the Den had grown louder.

" They are really getting wild huh, " Tequilia spoke raising his head and wiping his face.

" Yeah, " Killer reached into his cut for his spare bandana and handed it over to Tequila,  who accepted it.

Using the bandana to wipe is face instead,  Tequila leaned his head back against the metal wall of the garage and just like Killer,  looked on up at the sky. 

" I thought id feel better,  but now i just feel empty." He let out a sign,  shoulders dropping with the weight of his grief.

" its okay to not feel better ,  you know."

" How do yo do it man, " He chuckled,  looking over at the stoic all of a man he called prez.

" Kyle,  there isnt anything i do or dont do. You either live or you die. " Killer let out his own sign before looking at his bartender.

" I know it hurts,  and i know it feels like the grief and pain are gonna swollow you up. "

" Aren't you supposed o tell me its gonna get better? Damn man,  you really suck at this." Tequilia laughed.

" Nope,  sometimes shit doesn't get better. If you want it to get better then you tell yourself that. Don't rely on me or anyone else to console you or reasure you. " Killer told him.

" Harsh bro, " Tequila joked. But he knew what his president meant.

" Alright,  " Killer stood up then looked down at his friend, " Lets go drink the worries away."

" Sir, yes sir, " Tequila hopped up next to Killer and they made their way back to the main house of the den.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897K 38.9K 43
Ace is the youngest member of the Broken Demons Motorcycle club, but he harbours a dark past. The only people who know what happened to the poor, swe...
820K 29.1K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...
437K 10.1K 33
After losing her mother to cancer Ofelia decides to find her dad, all she knows is he is part of a motorcycleclub and lives in Las Vegas. Ofelia is i...
924K 23.2K 50
#First book in the Queen series# Kylie Jones, daughter of Robert Jones President of the Hells Dragons MC. Her story is a little different. She was on...